Just Friends?

2 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Just Friends? - Page 12 Empty Re: Just Friends?

Post by Namey Mon May 25, 2015 7:36 pm

Mad glances slightly over in Hiroshi's direction "That...is up to her." he snarls as he pulls out a gun with a Demon Face on it and turns back to Blader.

"Tell me...where she is...and I'll consider...you a loose end." he says in a growl, pointing the gun at Blader.

The Oni didn't seemed phased by Mad's threats "You don't intimidate me. It'll take more then a gun to harm me." she says "Besides, I can't tell you what I don't know." she says.

Mad's shadowed, burning eyes, narrow as he fires a shot from the demonic gun that causes the area close to Blader to explode "Wrong answer." he snarls "Last chance...tell me where...she is." he growls, training his gun an Blader.

The Oni could see that was no ordinary gun "Like I says, I don't know where she is, but I know of a few places they might have taken her and they're all in Japan." she says, sounding a bit nervous.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 25, 2015 8:24 pm

Hiroshi didn't like this, however he was smart enough to know he Really couldn't stop Mad phyiscally if he wanted to before it got out of hand. So it was best to play it off. "Could you list those places?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 25, 2015 8:50 pm

Blader nods and Mad pulls out a map of Tokyo "Show us...the nearest one." he growls.

Blader nods "You know, I could probably show you better if my hands weren't shackled." she says.

Mad shakes his head "No...now tell me...on the map." he snarls.

Blader nods her head towards the map "There's one in downtown Tokyo and one on the very outskirts near the east side." she says bitterly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 25, 2015 9:09 pm

Hiroshi turned to Mad. "So if she's truthful, you'll let them go?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 26, 2015 2:23 am

Mad stands as he folds the map "I have not...decided." he says in a low growl as he turns to Hiroshi "Stay here...and watch her...I'll check...these out." he snarls as he walks into the nearest shadow and vanishes into it and was gone.

Blader looks over to Hiroshi "Take my advice and don't hang around with that creature." she grumbles "He's nothing but bad news. So, are you going to uncuff me now or what?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 27, 2015 7:30 pm

Hiroshi shook his head. "I couldn't if I wanted to, they're made to handle most non humans in general. While I don't trust the Hunter organization in general, some individuals are fine. So after he comes back and if he's being unholy stubborn about it one of the others would let you go."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 27, 2015 7:57 pm

Blader sighs, pretty frustrated about the whole situation "Look, I don't know why that creature attacked me. It's not like I was the one who had taken the brat's father. I was just told to watch him and to not harm him unless I absolutely had to, which I didn't." she says.

"So technically I didn't do Anything wrong and last I checked, not being Human Wasn't a crime." she points out "And besides...I have an itch that I can't scratch because of these cuffs." she grumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 29, 2015 9:39 pm

"Like I said, I couldn't get them off if I wanted to. But there's someone who can. One second."
Hiroshi wasn't sure how it would turn out but tried to get a hold of Abraxus, assuming he wasn't out then he would go to the next who ever was around for the current time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 30, 2015 8:35 pm

Blader frowns "So I have to wait for your man to get here while I Still can't scratch that annoying itch?" she asks "And here I thought You were the compassionate one." she grumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 30, 2015 8:43 pm

"I can't open it not because I don't want to, but because I literally can't." After doing what he could on his end he put the com away. "If you want, and its not too..awkward I could scratch you a bit. Otherwise you'll just have to wait until Abraxus comes to open it."

I'm going to regret this.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 30, 2015 8:56 pm

Blader lets out an irritated sigh "I swear...Listen, if you're going to associate with Hunters, you had better be ready to do things that are awkward, unpleasant and downright uncomfortable." she says as she suddenly turns her arm, which lets out a loud 'POP!' and she winces in pain, then she brings her arms overhead and Twists the same arm as another loud 'POP!' could be heard and another wince of pain "There! I suffered painfully so that you wouldn't have to do anything 'Awkward'." she says with a bit of venom in her voice as she turns from Hiroshi.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 30, 2015 9:07 pm

Hiroshi winced at what happened before sighing. What was with everyone jumping to conclusions? First Mad and now this. "I said awkward, as in awkward for you considering I might of had to scratch somewhere you weren't comfortable with. But never mind, it doesn't matter now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 30, 2015 9:33 pm

Blader shakes her head "No. It doesn't matter now." she mumbles "You know...from the moment I saw you, I knew you were a nice person." she mumbles "It's too bad...In time, I probably could have grown to really liked you." she says in a low tone.

The room starts to get dark, very fast as something big goes crawling through the darkness Very quickly. Blader looks around "Phyrexian...it's about time you got here." she says as something suddenly lashes out at Hiroshi from the darkness!

The purpose of the attack wasn't to harm Hiroshi, more like taunt him and then, something steps out of the darkness "Greeting...Boy!" the thing growls in a graveled, two tone voice "I...am Phyrexian Obliterator." he says "And you...will be coming...wish usss!" he hisses.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 30, 2015 9:42 pm

Hiroshi quickly regained his bearings as he wearily kept a eye on the..thing that stepped out of the shadows. The last part surprised him, he thought the thing would have just killed him and be done with it. "And what does someone like you want with me?" He was just a bit curious, and he was also stalling for time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 30, 2015 10:30 pm

Phyrexian takes a step forward "Your friends...Aren't coming." he snarls with a chuckles. Blader suddenly throws her cuffed hands around Hiroshi's neck in an attempt to choke him out

"We're going to use you to lure Nixa to us, then take her energy to free our master, of course!" she says. She was pretty strong. Just about as strong as Hiroshi, in fact.

While Blader was trying to choke Hiroshi out, Phyrexian charges and lashes out a clawed hand, which was curled into a fist, seeking to knock the wind out of Hiroshi!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 30, 2015 10:41 pm

Against Blader alone he had a chance, but against her And this Physexian character he didn't though. So before he could get anything going far as defense, the wind was knocked out of him, making him more or less helpless.

He was disgusted with himself of being taken down so easily and because of that Suki was in possible danger as his conciousness began to fade out.

Damn it..why now?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 30, 2015 11:06 pm

There was a loud, inhuman roar from the darkness as Mad explodes out of nowhere and takes a swipe at Phyrexian, who shoots away from Hiroshi to avoid getting hit. Instead, it was Blader who ended up getting hit!

The force of Mad's attack sent her colliding with the wall "Your Pitiful trap...Didn't work!" he snarls. He then painfully kicks Hiroshi in the ribs "Wake up!" he roars, then hauls Hiroshi to his feet.

Phyrexian shoots over to Blader and smashes her cuffs off "Take him!" he growls as he points to the Farian "I...shall Deal this...Creature!" he snarls, looking to Mad!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:22 pm

Hiroshi was still off balance, you couldn't just shrugg off having the wind knocked out of you and being choked out instantly. Not even for a Farian. So he played things a bit defensively and let the Oni come to him, he just needed a moment anyway.

If Torin was here, he would have made a smart comment of the Oni overlord's creature comment but he wasn't so the world would never know.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:34 pm

Blader had her blades, but she wasn't attacking, though she was Ready to attack. Mad and Phyrexian, however, seemed to be making up for Hiroshi and Blader's lack of action.

In fact, they were doing quite a bit of damage to what was left of the hospital, making the current floor that they were on Quite unstable as their battle raged on.

Blader looks around "I think we should probably get off this floor." she says as she could feel the rumbling deep in the building as Mad and Phyrexian continue their destructive fight "In fact, I think we should probably get out of this building." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:37 pm

Hiroshi nodded slowly. "..Right." He had no problems with that but he kept a eye on Blader. Though she Could have killed or knocked him out when he was off balance, but she hadn't. It was something to take note of.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:09 pm

Once outside, Blader puts one of her blades away "I'm sorry for attacking you as I did. It wasn't very honorable." she says "But you don't know how strong that monster is. He's not called Phyrexian Obliterator for nothing. He's not even an Oni lik-"

Blader's words were interrupted by a flying black and red missile that was Shadow the Hedgehog! He nailed her savagely in the back, sending her Flying a good hundred feed away, before she slid (face down) to a stop an additional twenty feet!

Shadow looks over to Hiroshi "Are you alright?" he asks in a gruff tone "Get to safety! I'll deal with this monster." he grumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:35 pm

The average person would have been done with Blader at this point with the attack and everything, but Hiroshi wasn't most people. He acually winced when Shadow attacked Blader.

"I'm fine, she's not exactly what you think she is. She isn't evil; just don't over do it.
" He didn't know Shadow much, but he seemed intelligent enough not to just take everything at face value.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:48 pm

Shadow 'Hmph!' and looks towards the hospital "I actually think she's unconscious now." he tosses a pair of cuffs that Mad had "Cuff her. I have some others on the way and we'll want to interrogate her later." he says as he takes off towards the hospital to help Mad.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:05 pm

Hiroshi jogged over to the Oni woman, he wanted to check to see if she was all right or not but he kept his guard up just in case there was even more surprises.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:12 pm

Blader was unconscious, like Shadow said. However, the journey to her current whereabouts hadn't been too kind to her outfit, or rather, what was left if it and since there wasn't that much to begin with, Blader's rather ample bosom was quite exposed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next