Just Friends?

2 posters

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Just Friends? - Page 8 Empty Re: Just Friends?

Post by Namey Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:21 pm

Jason was sitting in the kitchen, listening to classical music on the radio, his eyes closed as he took in the tunes "It's pesto noodles with ground turkey meat and garlic bread." he says as Hiroshi walks in.

"You know the absolutely ironic part about Christine's statement? The one about going for a swim, I mean." he clarifies "Is that she doesn't know How to swim." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:47 pm

Hiroshi blinked a bit at that. "That's kinda odd then. Then again its the holodeck so its not like its normal water anyway. Or real at all."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:55 pm

Jason shrugs "That's not Entirely true. If the safeties are turned off, then one can actually drowned in the holodeck. The water there may not be real, but that doesn't mean it doesn't act like real water." he points out.

He sighs slightly "You know, for the longest time I didn't know how to swim either. I learned to fly before I learned to swim." he chuckles "Now...I know just about everything..." he mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:59 pm

Hiroshi frowned a bit as he got his food. "We'll, I'm sure Christine is smart enough not to actually go into water without safeties if she really can't swim."

He tilted his head at the last comment. "Each their own, but honestly I wouldn't want to know about everything. It would make life pretty dull if I knew the outcome before hand but that's just me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:20 pm

Jason shrugs "If I look into the future, they're possible outcomes. If I look into the present or past, they're certain outcomes." he says.

"Like right now, I could say you're going to have a dull evening...in fact, from what I seen shows that you'll have a Very uneventful evening." he says.

Than he holds up a finger "Ah! But just now, that you know about your dull evening, I see quite a few possibilities springing up. Which ever one you start leaning towards, is the one that starts to become more clearer." he explains.

"I'm not perfect in my predictions and I make mistakes all the time. It's just my 'guesses' are a lot more reliable then most people's 'facts'." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:32 pm

Interesting evening? We'll that could be just about anything really depending on what exactly he did at any point anyway. "In that case, I guess its not so bad. Is it something you turn on and off or is it constant sorta thing?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:45 pm

Jason shrugs again "It's a 'concentrated ability', I guess you can call it. The visions and the knowing of things don't just pop up all of the sudden. I have to be looking for it." he says.

"Like in a few minuets, Christine's going to come down to get Kyosuki something to eat and ask how the food was. She's also toying with the idea of taking Suki to the holodeck." he states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:52 pm

Hiroshi nodded a bit to that, that might be a good idea for Suki overall, maybe he'd go with them. He'd also get to see Kyo up and about. "We'll, I'll say one thing: there's never a dull moment around this little group for long."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:00 pm

Jason shakes his head "No there's not...and it's only going to get more...exciting, later." he mumbles "You might not want to stick around in the coming weeks." he says in a low tone.

Christine comes walking into the kitchen and spies Hiroshi eating "How's the food taste?" she asks as she gets some leftovers from the fridge "For Suki's dad." she says off handedly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:02 pm

That gave Hiroshi a bad feeling, was something really bad was going to happen soon? Before he could ask though Christine came in and he greeted Christine. "It was good thank you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:10 pm

Christine nods at the compliment "Not a problem. You three are under my protection tonight and going hungry isn't something that I can allow." she says with a smile.

She nods to Hiroshi and Jason, then heads back upstairs to tend to her other guests.

Jason looks over to Hiroshi "I Would tell you what's coming, but that Could change the future events for the worse and That's not something that I would advise doing." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:17 pm

Hiroshi frowned heavily to that. "So you're saying there's absolutely nothing what so ever I can do to make things better without potentially making it much worse?"

He sighed a bit as if another weight had been put on them. "Wonderful."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:23 pm

Jason shakes his head "There's always the chance to make things better, but at the same time, you can always do the opposite. There's a reason they say 'Knowledge is power'." he points out.

"If I were to tell you that the Hunters would fail in stopping the Oni Overlord's revival, what would you do?" he asks.

"Chances are good that you and Suki would join forces with the Hunters to stop this overlord and one of, if not both, of you would get seriously hurt in the process." he says.

"You think You have a weight on your shoulders? Try knowing a fraction of what I know. The second guesses start to pile up." he chuckles dryly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:29 pm

Hiroshi was silent a bit. "So just wondering..is there anyone on this planet strong enough to take this so called Overlord one on one?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:47 pm

Jason chuckles "Oh yes. There are Plenty of people who can stop this overlord. I'm one of them, if I felt so inclined to do so." he says off handedly "There's also the Guardian of Earth, his close friend, Actual Gods and Devils. So, yes. The Oni Overlord can be beaten and quite easily by my standards." he states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:54 pm

"So God's and Devil's are an actual thing?" Hiroshi was somewhat surprised, but at the same time not. "I guess I really shouldn't be surprised, considering all the stuff I've seen."

He got up. "I'm going to go check on Suki and the old man."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:09 pm

Jason nods "Oh yes. In fact, Abraxus is half devil. That's what makes him so powerful. You might even call him a demi or lesser God...much like the Oni Overlord." he says in an even tone.

Suki was with her dad upstairs in the boys dorm, with Christine. They were all talking. Kyosuki didn't have very much confidence in the Hunters and Suki shared his opinion on them as well, but Christine said if anyone could stop the Oni and save both Suki's mother and grandmother, it was her team.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:21 pm

Hiroshi kept that in mind as he headed up stairs to see everyone gathered around. "Sorry for the delay, just had to take care of something." He did wonder what Jason meant by the evening being potentially more eventful, but he'd potentially find out if anything happened in the first place.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:37 pm

Christine stands "Well, if you'll excuse me. I have to go clean up the kitchen." she says "You all should get some rest. It's close to one in the morning." she says, than heads on out.

Suki nods, stifling a yawn "I think Christine's right." she says as she kisses her dad on the cheek and gives Hiroshi a hug "Good night, you two." she says with a tired smile, before heading to the girls dorm.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:43 pm

It was that late? He really didn't feel tired at all but then again he always stayed up late anyway. Sometimes he'd just wonder the streets of Tokyo on his own late at night with no destination what so ever on his mind. He'd probably use the holodeck one last time before heading to bed to wind down.

Or he'd just try to get some rest but that pretty much never worked for him anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:59 pm

There was Jason, once more, waiting down stairs for someone or something to happen. He had seen Christine, after she had cleaned up the kitchen, head to the holodeck. She decided to follow Hiroshi's example and use it to just relax!

She had it make a nice, sunny beach with a slight breeze, a few clouds and nice surf. She also had it make some changing rooms and swimsuits for her. She was pleased with her handy work and found a nice beach chair and lounges.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:05 am

Hiroshi came down the stairs before too long, noticing Jason like he was waiting for someone. "Hey Jason. Did you see anyone go in the holodeck?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:09 am

Jason looks over to Hiroshi "Huh? Oh, yeah. Christine popped in not too long ago. I don't think she would mind or care if you joined her." he says.

"All she's doing is enjoying a nice, sunny beach. Nothing exciting going on there." he says, somewhat distracted.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:14 am

Hiroshi nodded to that, but noticed Jason seemed a bit off as far as attention went. "You okay man? You seem kind of distracted by something."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:30 am

Jason shakes his head "I'm just keep track of current events that I have an interest in is all." he says off handedly "Go, enjoy yourself. Who knows when things'll be This peaceful again." he mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next