Old and New Friends

2 posters

Page 1 of 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next

Go down

Old and New Friends Empty Old and New Friends

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:42 pm

It had only been a day since the news of Suki leaving and the impending news of what that may mean for others involved. To say he was stressed would be a understatement and he wasn't sure of what to do. Any plans Hiroshi may of had, such as visiting Egypt for a couple of days was put in the back burner because of the looming time clock. He knew he wasn't good for thinking clearly when he got like this, so he opted just for the day to go to school and not think about it for now.

Hiroshi arrived in class before too long, finding a seat to get comfortable as people piled in. He was also going to make it a point to be social. He wasn't anti social, but he didn't interact with as many as he should of besides casual friendly conversation.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Old and New Friends Empty Re: Old and New Friends

Post by Namey Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:18 am

Morning classes were now over and the professor had talked about the rise and fall of civilizations and how the echos of their past can still be seen everywhere. He even went into specifics about the fall of Rome and such. Probably something to ask Ra about later.

When lunch time came rolling around, before afternoon classes, there was a certain Somebody who could be seen roaming around tue campus, apparently looking for Hiroshi. She was getting odd looks because she was on all fours, sniffing the ground for him and since she was still in her school uniform that Jason gave Hiroshi, she was showing off her panties and didn't even care.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:53 am

It had been a relatively boring but thankfully normal day so far, but he really needed something like this. While he was heading towards lunch is when he saw Deila, which was strange since she shouldn't be here. "Lia-chan? What are you doing here? I said I'd be back after school did something happen?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:32 am

Delia's face brightens up instantly when she sees Hiroshi "Onii-chan!" she says as she takes off towards him, running on all fours. When she was about ten, or so, feet away, she Launches herself at him!

She hits him with the force of a young woman of her size and wraps her arms and legs around him, planting a kiss right on his lips! That was a habit she's gotten into now that she has lips of her own. "Lia-chan missed you, Onii-chan..." she says as she nuzzles her nose on his neck, purring as she does "Why you no tell Lia-chan where you go..?" she asks.

One of Hiroshi's classmates walks by "Hey, Hiroshi, is that your little sister?" he asks, giving her tail and horns a look.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:03 am

Hiroshi almost had the wind knocked out of him, it was only because he had braced himself he didn't just fall on his ass. He liked Deila but she could be clingy at times. Still he put it up with because he didn't want to hurt their feelings and he wasn't sure the best way to word it.  Maybe a gentle nudge? But he didn't think Deila got subtle still.

"Good to see you too, but like I said I was just at school."
He turned to his classmate. "Yeah, just not offically. Her name is Deila but she goes by Lia-chan."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:18 pm

The guy chuckles "Well, she really seems attached to you." he says as he heads off.

Delia was still nuzzling Hiroshi's neck "Lia-chan hear Onii-chan be at school... Lia-chan not know it be this long... Lia-chan miss Onii-chan..." she purrs.

She let's go of Hiroshi and drops to her feet "We get food now?" she asks, her eyes were bright with excitement.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:54 pm

Hiroshi thinks for a moment. "It's fine for lunch time but can't just come in classes not being a student. So tell you what, I'll see if its ok and if not then I'll meet up after lunch once classes are over. I'm almost done. Classes would be really boring for you, its a lot of reading." He wasn't sure if they would just let someone not a student not to mention Lia-chan probably just fall asleep eventually.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:31 pm

Delia frowns a little "Hiroshi trying to get Lia-chan to go back to Hunter..?" she asks as she follows Hiroshi to the lunch hall.

Delia slows slightly and looks around, sniffing the air, then catches up to Hiroshi. She reaches up and takes a hold of his sleeve "Onii-chan... Horn Lady been watching you since campus yard..." she mumbles,her eyes tracking the City Oni as she follows them into the lunch room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:41 am

It was difficult to explain to Lia-chan about laws or even just regulations of how to go about certain things. He'd have to see if it was ok but it shouldn't be a issue but he wasn't sure to explain why he needed to check in the first place. Besides that, he knew them well enough they probably be stir crazy just sitting for hours reading and listening.

Then his attention was drawn to what seemed to be a City Oni. She was very attractive. However he didn't know why they were looking only a few options made sense.

Still, he decided to break the ice a bit and approached. "Hello there. Sorry to bother you but have we met before?" It was a white lie, she didn't feel familiar but it was certainly possible.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:18 am

The Oni girl looks at Hiroshi "We haven't. Because I'm certain either one of us would be hard to forget." she says as she stands up to greet him "My name is Yoko Ashida..." she says holding out a hand "I have been looking for you for a few months now."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:53 pm

Hiroshi went to shake her hand. "I'm Hiroshi Johnson and this is my sister Deila, but she likes to go by Lia-chan. So what can I do for you then?" He wasn't sure what they could have wanted but he could only guess maybe it was something to do with something he did involving Oni.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:41 am

Yoko takes Hiroshi's hand "I wanted to thank you for your part in helping to free my people from the clutches of a monster..." she says as she suddenly pulls Hiroshi close, her lips pressing against his. She holds the kiss for a couple of seconds before breaking it off and taking a step back "Thank you, Hiroshi Johnson. You have saved the lives of many of my people..." she says with a smile (and oddly 'come hither' eyes).

Delia watched this whole ordeal and was fine with it, until Yoko kissed Hiroshi. This caused her hackles to raise up and swishing her tail in annoyance (much like how a cat does). As a little sister who likes her Onii chan, Delia gets a bit jealous when Other women take interest in Hiroshi.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:09 am

Hiroshi had expected many things potentially to show gratitude but he was still taken aback by the young woman giving him a brief kiss. It wasn't a bad thing mind, as he found Yoko very attractive. He recovered quickly though.

"Uh, you're welcome." Hiroshi said hoping not to sound as lame it sounded out loud. "I don't mind getting to know each other if that's something you want." I mean one would make a good guess that's what she wanted if she was looking for him for months not to just say hello with a thank you and bounce.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:58 am

Yoko smiles at Hiroshi "I'd say that's a possibility." she says as she gathers her things "I have to get going to class now. I just wanted to meet you, see what kind of man you are, and I have to say... Nice." she says as she starts off.

Delia watches that 'horny' girl wander off and she let's out a soft sound that almost sounded like a wounded animal "Onii chan...want have sex with horny girl... Lia-chan can smell sex smell come off Onii chan..." she mumbles, referring to Hiroshi's Farian pheromones.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:04 pm

"Lia-chan, I run into women I find attractive everday. It doesn't mean I'm going to try to have sex with each and eveyone of them I see."
If there was one thing he learned about them is the young woman was rather emotionally sensitive and tended to latch onto people she liked really hard in a short time. It explained her attachment to Umi, and while sure he wanted them to be ok and come back to, for them it seemed more.

It all made sense since she grew up without any real social interaction until now. He doubted the people that made Deila expected to be essentially a cimmonal roll.

"You still hungry? Lunch isn't done yet."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:03 pm

Delia didn't seem to buy Hiroshi's explanation and eyes him suspiciously. That Was until he mentioned food. Then she perks up and her stomach growls "Yes! Lia-chan hungry!" she says, grabbing Hiroshi's arm, much like how a little sister in a manga would.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:12 pm

That seemed to do the trick; when in doubt just throw food and Deila would forget what she was doing half the time. Jason had said she be smarter but so far besides saying his name properly and a few other things she seemed about the same. Maybe it was more just lack of a real education and experience was more the thing now.

Hiroshi would get pretty much whatever she wanted and then found a empty spot for them to sit. "Y'know, going to school may not be a bad thing for you. There's a lot of stuff you can learn for everyday life." He did want Lia-chan to have a life outside of the Hunters and not be chained to them forever. Just had to prove she could function on her own.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:24 pm

The bad thing was, Delia would likely never be ready to face an urban life without help. Which was fine with her. She enjoyed spending time with Hiroshi. He was her Alpha, after all.

Delia looks over to Hiroshi "School..?" shebasks, a little confused "Like what Hiroshi goes to..?" she asks, picking out her food so Hiroshi could buy it for her "Lia-chan not sure if good idea..." she says "Lia-chan get bored fast and fall asleep..." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:33 pm

Hiroshi nodded a bit. "That's also kind of my point I was getting at earlier. For the next few hours I'm just going to be reading and sitting and I know you'd be bored. You sure want to hang around after?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:36 pm

Delia brightens up "Yes! Lia-chan always want be with Onii chan!" she says as she hugs his arm "But where Lia-chan go when wait for Hiroshi..?" she asks, looking up at him with those big red eyes of hers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:52 pm

That was why he had a hard time saying no to them besides the fact he was too nice for his own good at times. "Well..there's a visiting area I'll show you. I'm pretty sure you can't just sit in classes if you're not a student but that be the next best thing."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:32 pm

Delia looks around, focusing on something "Lia-chan will wait for Onii chan in... lib-ra-ry ..." she enunciate the word "Lia-chan maybe read words and get smart like Hiroshi..?" she smiles a toothy smile at him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:31 am

Hiroshi smiled a bit. "Sounds like a plan. Keep it up and you'll be there in no time. I'll meet you there once I'm finished with the rest of my classes." Since the meeting with Yoko he did wonder if others were looking for him, which could be good or bad depending on who it was.

If he headed to Vegeta to try to get Suki back here, he still wasn't sure of what exactly he was gonna say.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:29 am

Delia wanders into the library to go and check out some books. She finds a nice cozy spot and promptly falls asleep. The library worker finds her soon after and wasn't too keen on waking up a girl with horns and a tail, so she left Delia alone.

When Hiroshi gets to his next class, Yoko was just leaving. It seems she had the same class as Hiroshi, just at a different time "Oh!" she says as she screeches to a stop "Hello again, Hiroshi." she says "It seems we're both in a hurry right now, but we should get together sometime to, compare notes... you know, since we both take the same class." she says, sounding a bit coy.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:58 pm

Hiroshi hadn't expected to run into them this soon. "I'll have to take a rain check on that but it might not be a bad idea for later on."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next