Just Friends?

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:56 pm


Torin decided to visit home while everyone else got situated and did their own thing. When he came back and got stuff settled, he was going to have a meeting just to get a few things sorted out. Camlo more then likely would be leaving once this crisis was over and he was thinking the same. With their replacements it wasn't like they'd be leaving them short, plus if Nikki joined.

Looks like this would be his last rodeo. At least far as the Hunter business went.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4746
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:20 pm

Nicole shakes her head "Sorry, Christine. But This, isn't the old team. It's missing a key member and has too many redundant ones." she says, referring to the lack of Sonic and the inclusion of the other Hunters.

She looks around "Besides, too much has changed between everyone for it to be the old team again." she points out, having picked up on the tension in the air.

Christine blinks in confusion "Then, if you're Not here to join up, then why Are you here?" she asks.

Nicole sighs "I'm here to put an end to the madness that plagues the Hunters and return them to the nobility that they once stood for. I came by to ask that none of you stand in my way once I start my mission." she says.

Then Nicole turns and starts off, pausing "I just wanted to ask that of you...I owe you guys that much." she mumbles, then starts off once more.

Shadow watches her head out, having heard everything. He looks over to the group "Does she know something we don't?" he asks "She barely beat Mecha Sonic and ended up losing her life in the process. How's that any different from now?" he asks.

Christine watches her friend walk off "She did then, what she's doing now. She's doing this to protect her friends. Only now, I think she can actually pull it off." she says.

Suki, who caught what Christine said and the last part, looks over to the Mystic "So...Why don't you go after her and help?" she asks "I know if Hiroshi was going to put his life in danger for me, I would want to be there to make sure he comes back." she points out "After all, isn't that what friends do?"


Last edited by namey on Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:52 am

(Torin was actually gone, but I'll work with it)

Hiroshi was of the same mind as Suki, as did Torin.

"We'll, yeah." Torin went to catch Nicole. "Hey wait up. You really think I'm just going to let you go alone in something dangerous?"
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4746
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:34 pm

((My mistake. Misread. Fixed.))

Nicole looks over to Torin "That's sweet of you to offer, but I want to keep you guys out of this as much as possible. That way when the Hunters come to you, looking for someone to blame, they have no one to blame but me." she says as she pats him on the shoulder "Don't worry. If I can handle the people in the Otherworld Martial Arts Tournament, then these Hunters won't be much of a threat." she assures, him, then starts off once more.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:21 am


Torin frowned slightly. "But, you already gave your life the first time. Now you're going out your way to help. I have to be able to be to do something. What kind of shitty friend would I be not to even try after everything?"
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4746
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:20 am

Nicole looks back at Torin "The needs of the many come before the needs of the one. You're a leader of a group of people who look to you for guidance. Don't toss that aside for one person. I'll be fine and when I finish my work, I'll come back to let you know I'm alright. Deal?" she asks.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:37 am


Guidance? She got the wrong person completely. No one came to him for advice, guidance or..anything really. Which he had no problem with, he didn't consider himself leader material but he wasn't a follower either. Abraxus was more of an actual leader.

"The collective vs the few inviduals is another debate entirely but that aside I'll let you go. But only because I think you'll be able to handle it. So..guess I'll see you then."
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4746
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:13 pm

Nicole smiles, giving Torin the thumbs up "I'm sure you'll hear it when I succeed in my task." she says as she summons her Keyblade and a type of Aero shield surrounds her and she jumps to the air, taking flight!

Shadow watched her leave "That's a new trick." he says "Maybe when she gets back she can teach you and Harlan that." he says as he finishes up one door.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:29 am


Maybe. They'd have to see. "I'll be back before too long." He said to Shadow before leaving, he had a few things to do. That left Shadow and most of the others for now.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4746
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:45 pm

Shadow sighs to himself and goes back to his work, since he Was, technically, the one to blame for the damage. Mad comes back upstairs and looks around "So...she is gone..." he growls, then focuses on Christine "Will you...follow her?" he asks.

Christine shakes her head "No. This is something she said she needs to do alone." she says in a low tone.

Mad shakes his head "Or...she just said that...to see if...you would follow anyway." he says in a low growl "Friends...close friends...don't let...each other...go into battle...alone...no matter what." he snarls.

Christine blinks. She never thought about it like that. Was Nicole testing them to see if they would follow her anyway? Would she get mad at them for not respecting her wishes? They are her good friends. Why would she be mad at them? Why should Nicole have to risk her life by herself for the sake of everyone else? And Why was she just standing there?

Christine heads up starts to get her gear and starts out. She was going to help her friend stop this insanity! Even if it meant her being branded a traitor to the Hunters. This was the only way to stop this madness!
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:37 pm


Hiroshi was thinking. If things Did go down, and they all went to go help he was pretty sure he and Suki would come along too. Though it would leave the question of her mother would be at during the time.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4746
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:53 pm

Fumitsuki watches Christine gathering her gear "What's going on? Is there any way I can help?" she asks, eager to repay her new friends for everything they've done.

Christine looks over to Suki "I'm going to help a friend take down the Hunter's Council. She was willing to risk her life for us once while I did nothing to help. What kind of friend would I be if I stood by and did nothing again?" she asks as she heads downstairs.

Suki thinks for a bit. This was gutsy, going after the Hunter's Council. They undoubtedly had many loyal Hunter Cells on their side and while Abraxus's Cell was very strong, they would still be outnumbered. Suki stands up with w determined look on her face. She would help them!
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:03 pm

' Hiroshi knew that was coming he saw the look on their face. "If you're going Suki, then I'm going to."
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4746
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:27 pm

Suki smiles "I wouldn't have it any other way." she says as she stands "Come on. Let's go tell the others. Hopefully we won't get into too much trouble." she says as she sticks her tongue out with a wink.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:11 am



Hiroshi wondered how they were going to do this, was the plan basically to just run and hope for the best? Still he had to protect Suki and help someone who had literally saved Suki's life.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4746
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:04 am

Suki herself, didn't have any plan and intended to follow whom ever was leading this darning attack. However, she didn't know how well her joining in would translate, since she wasn't a Hunter and she had a feeling that the message would probably be sent better if it were all Hunters, at least, the ones leading this invasion.

Christine hustles outside "Where are you off to in such a hurry?" Shadow asks, having finished the door. He said 'Fuck it.' and got a new one.

Christine looks down to him "I'm going to help our friend. She stepped up and did the impossible by herself last time and that got her killed. I'm not just going to stand by and do nothing again." she says as she jumps into the air and takes off.

Shadow watches her leave and just stands there, staring out into the distance for a bit "Do you plan on following her?" Mad asks in a normal sounding voice. Shadow looks over to him and sees why. Mad wasn't wearing his medicine bag.

Shadow thinks for a bit. For sure that Nicole's death had affected him and while he didn't like how unstable Christine had become, she was still his friend as was Nicole. He didn't have the luxury of calling many that.

He heads back inside and to his office and sends an emergency meeting summons for all the Hunters in his Cell. Harlan comes jogging upstairs while Abraxus comes walking out of his office, rubbing the back of his head. Mad lazily comes walking back in.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:51 pm


Hiroshi was of the same mind as Suki, so for the moment he'd have to wait and see how things panned out. It was a bit strange seeing Mad without the bag, because he seemed to always have it but maybe there was a reason he didn't this time.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4746
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:39 pm

Abraxus looks over to Shadow "What's going on? Is there a problem?" he asks.

Shadow nods "Let's wait to see if the others show up first." he says, referring to their missing members.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:35 pm


It wasn't too long Camlo and Torin came back, the later was worried Kyco had ran off her own after hearing about Nicole. She was normally more level headed but she had her moments.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4746
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:37 am

Shadow looks to everyone "We have either a problem or an opportunity." he starts "Nicole and Christine are going to storm the Hunter's Council. Now, we can either help them or we can fortify our own location for when the other Cells attack. But one way or another, this is going down today." he finishes.

Harlan nods "That's a simple one, we go help our friends." he states.

Shadow nods "I agree. It won't take them long to figure out which Cell had attacked them and when they mobilize, they'll hit this place like a sledgehammer." he points out.

Abraxus shakes his head "I say we do both. Some of us stay here and hold the fort. Because when they get here and sees no one's here, they'll All head back to HQ. But if there are some here to greet them, they'll be less inclined to simply walk away." he says.

Mad nods "I shall stay." he grumbles.

Abraxus nods as well "So will I. If a few of the stronger of us stay here, we can buy you some time to talk care of business." he says.

Fumitsuki holds up a hand "I'll stay here as well. It makes the most sense if Hiroshi and myself stay here to help defend the firehouse. I mean, the Hunters know we're here and if they attack, we can claim self-defense." she reasons.

Shadow nods "That's a decent idea. However, don't attack Them, unless they attack You fir-" he was cut off by the front door opening and Joyce comes rushing in.

She looks around to everyone "What's going on? I got an emergency code." she says, sounding out of breath, meaning she ran all the way from where ever she was to here.

Abraxus smiles "Right on time. Listen, we're taking HQ today. We'll need your father and all the other Cells loyal to him. We'll also need some of them to show up here when they have the chance." he explains.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:32 am


"I agree. Seems like the best idea for us anyway." Hiroshi didn't have a problem staying behind, since his main thing was keeping a eye on Suki like he always did.

Camlo was silent a bit longer before coming up with hers. "I suppose I'll stay here."

"I'll go." Torin said. "But while most of everyone is here, save one I guess its time for an announcement. Me and Camlo, once everything is in order first of course, will be leaving to go our own ways. Not together, but we're both realizing our paths differ and what we want out of life."
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4746
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:56 pm

Shadow shrugs "That's between you two." he says "However, I think you should come with us." he says to Camlo "We're already leaving two of our strongest here, we shouldn't leave them all." he points out.

Abraxus, for his part, frowns "That's something you should have waited until the mission was over to mention. Now there's no guarantee that everyone will keep their mind focused on the mission." he grumbles as he heads to his office to get hit tools.

He was right, Harlan looked a bit disturbed by this bomb that Both his friends dropped on everyone. He simple heads out, followed by Joyce and Shadow.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:14 pm

((Since this thread has been static for two weeks, I guess it's CLOSED. All characters are out...))
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum