Lazy Days

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Lazy Days - Page 3 Empty Re: Lazy Days

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:10 am

Of course with that, certain images came to mind with Christine and certain outfits. "Besides maybe nighties, I'm not sure what else. All women have different things that compliment them because of different shapes. In my experience, a lot of guys do like the button up cotton shirts and such. Though..I've never had a girlfriend before."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:29 am

*Nighties, huh?* she thinks "Button up shirts, you say?" she asks "That's almost what I wear. I have normal slip on shirts. I guess I can get some button ups as well." she says to herself more then anything "What kind of nighties do you think that guys like?" she asks "I ask you, because you're a guy and you'll know, instinctively, what they would like." she says. Then claps him on the shoulder "And don't worry. I'm sure you'll find that perfect girl out there." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:45 am

Hearing this both made him happy and miserable at the same time, even if he was pretty good at hiding it. He was happy for the part Christine was talking to him, the other part being obvious. It wasn't him she had a interest in but just speaking in general.

"Thank you. As for nighties, probably a lacy nightie." Emanulle said after a brief thought. "Or a backslip nightgown, black seems to compliment you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:00 pm

Christine blinks for a bit "A backslip nightgown?" she asks, confused "What's that and should I get one?" she asks "Do you think my future boyfriend will like it?" she asks "I should use you as a guinea pig and gauge your reaction to different outfits." she says, still thinking.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:09 pm

"You have to see it for yourself, but its just basically just a stylized black nightgown, basically. You can look it up to see if your thing or not." Emanulle was going to maybe say something else but the last comment caught him off guard. Christine was hardly naive, inviting a guy over to see how they looked in outfits usually wasn't just because. Maybe...

Time to find out for sure.

"Michru is asleep at my aunt's house, and I'm not doing anything, so I could go with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Christine was still thinking "Yeah. I want to do this. I want to see what'll get a rise out of my future boyfriend." she says "Only one problem, when Jack gets back he's going to search you out..." she says, then shrugs "Well, that's what a room's for." she says as she claps Emanulle on the shoulder "I'll see ya there." she says as she wanders off to another department store.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Emanulle thought about things as he headed to Christine and Jack's place. One way or another it would get sorted out. He wasn't sure how long Christine was going to be, but he waited in her room. Jack more then likely wasn't going to come back until the next day, even if time did go by differently over there but he wasn't sure how time worked from here to there, exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:21 pm

It was about a couple of hours before Christine came back. She had quite afew bags of things she was carrying. She walks in "Okay, I'm going to try afew outfits on and come back out here to see your reaction and get your input on how they look on me and I want your honest opinion." she says "Okay?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:33 pm

Emanulle nodded to that. "All right, go ahead." Christine could look good in a bright neon green jump suit for all he cared as far as what exactly she wore, he'd still be attracted to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:52 pm

Christine wanders into her room and changes into a button up shirt and panties. Almost exactly what she would normally wear, except for the shirt. She kept it unbuttoned abit on the top so some cleavage could be seen and a bit on the bottom so some pantie could be seen. She walks out, wearing calf high socks as well, she spins a bit for Emanulle "Okay, how do I look?" she asks "Would this excite my future boyfriend?" she asks "And what needs to change?" she asks again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:01 pm

Emanulle tried to keep himself calm but was finding a certain part of him react though thankfully it was harder to see thanks to his clothes. "..It would, a lot. As for what you need to change, in my opinion, nothing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:27 pm

Christine seemed happy, but not too happy at the sametime. She nods then heads back into her bedroom, changes once again and comes back out. She was in that black lacy nightie that Emanulle said she should get. It was see through in certain points, but not completely, just enough to show enough to keep the interest. Samething with the black, lace panties. She spins a bit for Emanulle "So. How's it look and should I change anything?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:40 pm

It was becoming harder to think straight, but it was easy to see it was effecting Emanullea lot. They had a bit of a hungry look to them. Emanulle wandered if she was doing this on purpose, it seemed that way and he was reasonably sure but he wasn't one hundred percent. He felt his mouth go dry a bit, then he decided to hell with it. He needed to be honest.

"Christine..I..need to know something." He took a deep breath. "I like you more then a friend, almost always have. I think you know that already, but it hasn't gone away. I was just wondering if the feeling is mutual. Right now..the outfits are messing with me, and I can't just pretend they aren't anymore. The only thing holding me back is I don't know. I don't know if you just consider me a friend and I don't want to just assume and risk offending you. So..I just need to know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:03 pm

Christine closes her eyes and sighs as her wings sprout from her back, knocking over a lamp and somethings off the table and she folds them around her body "Listen, if you Knew seeing me in these outfits was going to 'mess with you', then you should have declined my offer to do so in the first place." she says.

"I've known you for a year and I've been aware of your feeling towards me for sometime..." she says "But in one whole year, I haven't returned those feelings. Save for being a trusted friend." she points out "Now I don't wish to be mean, but I would have thought that in all that time, it would have been clear my feeling towards you." she states "I guess this ends the fashion show." she says "Feel free to let yourself out." she says as she wraps her wings around herself again and disappears in that strange zipping sound, afew ethereal feathers drift to the ground, disappearing on contact.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:11 pm

..So why the hell even Ask me?
Emanulle thought with some uncharacteristic anger. It wasn't so much the fact Christine simply regarded him as a friend, it was the fact even knowing about his feelings she'd ask something like this and think it was perfectly all right. It would almost be if the situation was reverse, and he was asking Christine dating advice.

The Arkon shook his head, then left without a word locking the door behind him and went to get some sleep back at his aunts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:25 pm

Christine reappeared in her room. She almost had the urge to epic facepalm when she got there. She couldn't Believe Emanulle. First he completely embarrasses her by walking into Her home while she was indecent. It took sometime for her to get over that and since then, she's kept him firmly in the 'Friend Zone'. She Thought he would have cought on by the fact that she hadn't made Any move to make him think he was more then just a friend, but she might have guessed. The whole reason she asked him to be her judge for her, was because she trusted him not to lose his head, thinking he had sniffed out the fact that he was only a friend. It seemed she guessed wrong. She takes off the nightie and panties and throws them into the closet and flops down on her bed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:04 pm

Emanulle couldn't go to sleep right away so he went into the kitchen to get a drink and try to sort his thoughts. He couldn't believe Christine could have been that thoughtless, she was suppose to be a friend and she knew about his feelings so..why?

Damn it... The Arkon wiped his eye a bit with his sleeve.

"Emanulle, what's wrong?"

His aunt Terra was still up and about, which wasn't surprising since she was a bit of a night owl and was often doing paper work and other things for school the next day.

"Nothing." Emanulle said simply, he just wanted to forget it even happened and pretend like it never did.

Terra sighed, then went to have a seat at the kitchen table along side him. "It's obvious something is bothering you; you've never been good at hiding it. So tell me, what happened?"

Emanulle knew how stubborn his aunt could be, so he took a deep breath and explained what happened.

Normally, Terra was pretty mellow but after the news her eyes glowed red briefly, she stood up excusing herself for a moment, confusing Emanulle. She came back to sitdown, trying to wind down. "Of..all the things.. I can't believe she did that. Even if you didn't have feelings for her, its the principal of the matter. Did she honestly think the person she was dressing up to 'see how they look' and that's all they would think? It's easily forgivbale for doing something stupid and not meaning to rub salt in wounds, smart people do very stupid things as well, myself included. But here, she can't even use ignorance as a excuse. She knew, and knowing this went with it anyway."

Emanulle didn't say anything, he sort of just shrugged, and looked more down to his cup in interest. He didn't really feel like talking too much about it anymore.

His aunt gently took his hands. "Emanulle, listen to me. You did nothing wrong. Christine should have known better to ask anything like that at all on principal and knowing your feelings before hand. Even if not, most people would think they had some interest in them asking something like that. It's no different if the shoe was reversed. Just take it for what it is a learning experience, and if nothing else then it probably just wasn't meant to happen. I have no doubt you'll find someone sooner or later much better suited for you, you're a very nice young man. Just please, take it for what it is and move on. Don't dwell on it."

Emanulle didn't say anything for a moment besides a nod. "..I'm going to head to bed, thank you for the talk. Good night." He said simply and headed to bed.

Terra sighed shaking her head then went back to work. It was going to be a long night before morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:11 pm

Jack suddenly appears on the top of the shop. He was carrying a case. Christine comes walking up, she was dressed in a robe "Hey dad." she says, sounding tired "I need you to watch the shop for a bit." she says.

He nods "Sure thing." he says "What's up?" he asks.

Christine shakes her head "It's better you don't know. I wouldn't want your daddy instincts kicking in and killing someone." she says "I'll be back when I find what I'm looking for." she says as she walks inside and goes back to her room.

Jack was confused by her sudden change. He knocks on her door "Christine, what happened?" he asks "I know something did." he says.

Christine kicks the door open, knocking it off the hinges "I said it was nothing!" she growls as she tote a bag over her shoulder "And..." she starts, then turns "Close the store until I get back." she says as she walks out, spreads her wings and takes off, leaving Jack wondering what was up.

((Christine's out))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:47 pm

As it was, Emanulle was asleep and Terra went to retire for the evening so there was nothing going on their end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:50 am

Jack was thinking about going to see Emanulle, but even He knew it was late at night. So he crashed out for the night and when morning came. Jack was up early and ready to show Emanulle his new super hero suit! It was everything one could want in a super suit.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:54 am

Emanulle woke a bit early himself, he was going to take Michru to school. Ever since things had winded down after the incident with others trying to take children with large amounts of physic potential, the school had become far more safe.

One thing Emanulle couldn't figure out was the why. Christine made it clear she already knew for some time, up to including before she asked. He had thought about it for a while and still had no answer to it.

Though it slowly hit him after a moment, he didn't know why he was so stupid and not see it for what it was.

"I should use you as a guinea pig to gauge your reaction to different outfits."

That about said it. Christine herself admitted she knew, and had known for a long time about his feelings, so she had just been using him in that instance just to see reactions to a potential future boyfriend. In other words, using his feelings for her own gain. Emanulle hadn't wanted to see it, because he didn't think Christine had in her to be that mean. He wasn't even sure if she felt bad at all after thinking on things, or she thought everything was his fault. That's what made him a bit more down. He tried not to let it get to him, but he couldn't just shrug it off as easily as normal.

Michru seemed to pick up on her dad's quite mode. "Are you okay?"

Emanulle paused, then faintly smiled gently ruffling her hair. "I'm fine..just have a few things to sort out is all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:29 pm

Jack flies over to Emanulle's apartment and knocks, not knowing that Manny wasn't there. Frowning, he pulls out his cell and dials Manny's number "Hey man, I'm at your apartment." he says "I got your new super suit. Where ya at?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Emaulle picked up the phone after seeing the number. "I just got finished dropping Michru off at school." He wasn't sure about the super hero thing today but he needed to do something to take his mind off what happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:09 pm

Jack nods "Hey, hold the phone away from your head and outwards." he says. He was going to use the cellular signal to travel to Emanulle's location. It was easer with landlines, but Can be done with cell phones as well. It was just faster this way.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:30 am

Emanulle thought about it, then mentally shrugged before doing what was asked of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next