Lazy Days

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Lazy Days - Page 12 Empty Re: Lazy Days

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:12 pm

Emanulle shook his head. "Not too much, I was just getting to know Alice and Macen more while you two were gone. There was a idea that came up. It was mentioned that it would actually be safer for my family in Jack's home world since Jason went there with his daughter. So I was wondering if you would be willing to help with that. If not, its fine I have a backup plan."

He did wonder what they wanted Alice for, since before it seemed like Lexia just wanted to kill her. Whatever it was, it wasn't good but that was like saying water was wet when you touched it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:20 pm

Jack shrugs "I got no problems with it. It's not like we own that dimension after all." he says.

Mondo shrugs as well "If that's what you want to do, then go for it." he says off handedly.

Jack was thinking as well "You'll need a Start Up Pack for the Casual Dimension Hopper. Or S.U.P.C.D.H." he says and Mondo nods, still drinking his soda.

"I'll ask Mickey for one next time I head on back." he says, then goes back to his drink.

Jack nods, turning to Emanulle "Just let us know when you're ready to go and we'll take you and whomever you're taking there." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:54 pm

Emanulle nodded. "Will do. In the mean time me and Michru are going to get going so I can get all my things in order before we set off." He would have to see what his aunt's family would want to do, Monica too.

He left the group to return to Terra's house, it was going to be a Long talk.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:03 pm

Jack sighs "Well, I guess I'll head on back to the 'Omega Dimension' and get a S.U.P.C.D.H." he says as he heads for the door leading to the shop "I think, for the time being, that I'll only get one for Manny and then we'll see about others if needed." he mumbles to himself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:53 pm

Emanulle talked to his family about the pro's and cons of staying but in the end they decided they would stay which was fine. The only person who had decided to come was himself and of course Michru. Before then he had working on saying his goodbye's and such for everyone who was staying behind but he'd visit when he could.

After that, both headed to the shop.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:24 pm

Everyone had come back to the shop, from their secret base. Mondo was lounging around, Alice was brooding in a corner and Jack and Marcen were nowhere to be seen.

Mondo glances in Emanulle's direction "Jack went to get your S.U.P.C.D.H. and hasn't returned yet." he says casually "He should be back within the hour or so. Make yourself comfortable." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:33 pm

Emanulle wondered what was bothering Alice, but she had been a bit off kilter since yesterday thinking about whatever it was. It wasn't as if he knew Alice for long but he had something of a bleeding heart and it was obvious to him at least that Alice was a good person regardless of what she thought of herself. You couldn't help someone that didn't want help, and for all he knew it was something completely out of his area to help anyway.

"I'll do that, but did I miss anything else when I left?"
He asked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:38 pm

Mondo shakes his head "Nope. Grab a cold one and watch the game with me." Mondo says. He was watching some baseball. He really didn't care for the game, but it was something to watch.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:49 pm

Truth be told, Emanulle found most sports to be boring personally but it would be something to do while he waited so he accepted Mondo's offer. Michru didn't have any interest on the T.V. she pulled out some strange, mobile game device and got to work on that. It looked love child between a 3DS back in the day and something else.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:50 pm

As Mondo had said, it was about an hour or so later that Jack had finally come back to the shop. Actually, he started out in the base, got Mondo's memo and wandered back to the shop.

He sees Emanulle "Hey, Manny! Did you get everything taken care of?" he asks as he holds up a shoebox looking thing "I got your S.U.P.C.D.H. I was only able to get one, so anyone else will have to wait." he says.

"But don't worry, you'll be able to use it for Michru as well." he assures.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:04 pm

Emanulle looked the strange item over, it did seem rather odd for a dimensional transfer device but things came into all kinds of forms. "That's fine. As it turns out, its just me and Michru for now so it works out. I'm a bit more worried about where I'll be staying and a job. The only person I'm going to know there is Jason. Just let me know when you're ready to leave."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:42 pm

Jack shrugs "I'm ready to go when you were." he says "And as it turns out, I'm going to be putting you in the same apartment complex as Jason and his daughter." he says as he puts his hand on Emanulle's shoulder "Just so you know, it's unlikely that you might be returning to this dimension. If you're okay with that, then we can get this show on the road." he warns.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:49 pm

Emanulle paused, mulling it over before nodding. "I am." He turned to Alice. "It was nice meeting you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:26 pm

Alice nods to Emanulle with a sad smile "And you both as well. May you find safety and happiness in your new home." she says.

Marcen places a hand on Emanulle's shoulder, having suddenly appeared from behind "You keep fighting the good fight. Where ever or whatever the battle takes you." he says.

Jack puts a hand on both Emanulle and Michru "Hold the fort down until I return, Mondo. I'll be gone for a few days to help Manny settle in." he says and in a flash of light, all three were gone!

Mondo waves a lazy hand "Yeah, sure thing. Have fun you guys." he says, seemingly oblivious to the fact that they had already left.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:33 pm

Emanulle didn't know what Alice was depressed about, he doubted it was because they were leaving because Alice barely knew himself and Emanulle, but who was to say.

It was time to answer the age old question if the grass was greener on the other side. But, he Was doing the right thing for his daughter right? Then why after putting things in order and everything else there was a bit of doubt?

(We'll I guess they're out then, just let me know where they pop up.)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:41 pm

((Unfortunately Emanulle and Michru are now beyond the confines of the True. As Jack and Mondo's dimension isn't within the True's sphere of influence. They won't be popping up in anymore threads here unless they choose to return to the True.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:15 am

(I didn't know Jack's world was another Multiverse/creation entirely that's basically retiring them. I'll work with it I guess.)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:17 am

((I did. Remember when I said that Jack took his family to his dimension when the Entity was destroying everything within it's sphere of influence, because Jack's dimension wasn't within that sphere? Joseph even asked Jason about it.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:41 am

((I guess that means it's time to finally close this thread...))

CLOSED!!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12