Lazy Days

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Lazy Days - Page 2 Empty Re: Lazy Days

Post by Namey Sun May 26, 2013 1:51 pm

Though Jack didn't have enhanced senses, he Could feel Emanulle's energy pattern, thanks to the electrical powers he's been using, so when Manny got within a certain distance from Jack, the mutant knew exactly where the Arkon was and just to show that, his head tracked Emanulle's every move. Still, he made no attempt to flee or run.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 5:02 pm

How am I suppose to tag him?

He didn't really have any minds to distract them, that didn't involve energy anyway, which he wasn't going to use. For the obvious reason he didn't want to damage anything or hurt anyone on accident. Not that he had to worry about Jack in particular since he could, according to Christine take a nuke. That was a long way out of his current pay grade at the moment.

Still, he didn't strike just, wanting to make sure this was the Actual Jack this time and not fall for the same trick twice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 26, 2013 5:14 pm

His senses payed off this time as the smell of ozone was all around Jack. It was, once again, his likeness made of electicity "Well done." he claps as he notices his hesitation to attack or make a move as it fuzzles out.

Jack was floating behind Emanulle "Lets call it for now." he says "As you may have guessed, this wasn't a simple game of tag. So lets talk about what we've learned, shall we?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 5:22 pm

Emanulle saw Jack, then decided to find a spot to land, making the transformation go away.

"We'll, one thing is to try to use what I have more effective and be a bit more cautious when I approach things. It was tag, so I wasn't exactly in the mind-set of fighting but it applies all the same."
Emanulle said. "What was the purpose of all that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 26, 2013 6:01 pm

Jack nods "True enough it was tag." he says as he lands as well "You have diversity when it comes to your powers but they're not what make you unique. They're just tool in the toolbox." he explains "It's how you use them and what you use them for." he says "And it's become painfully obvious that this world needs some heroes and alone I can do the work, but I'll get burnt out very quickly." he explains "So I've come to offer you a place on my new team. It'll start small and I'll ask if some of my old team mates will join us." he says "Take sometime to think it over before answering." he nods.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 6:21 pm

Emanulle slowly nodded. "..I would have to think about it. Truthfully, I really don't even like fighting but its something to consider. This world seems peaceful as of late, but who knows how long that'll last. From what I can remember, earth has had its share of invasions, the only one I can remember right now being the Space Pirates. They've been a pain in the intergaltic community for a while."

"But.." He paused. "I have a idea how strong you are, though not entirely. If it comes to a point where people who have gifts who are at your level or above coming here, I think I would hinder more then help."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 26, 2013 6:48 pm

Jack nods "True enough. But from what I've seen, this world has it's share of strong individuals and not all of them are good." he says "I consider this evening those odds." he explains "And if some of my friends want to help even those odds, then I'll gladly welcome that change in power for once. Wouldn't you?" he asks "And it's true, I'm very strong in my own right but mine is a different kind of strength compared to others I've seen in this dimension and if I've learned anything from being a super hero, is that those kind of people need protecting." he says, determined.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 7:18 pm

"Hm. We'll, again, I'll think about it." Emanulle said as they continued their walk. "If Christine finds out and she wants too, would you be letting her on board as well? That said, I'm really not sure where you could recruit people..though its all where you look."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 26, 2013 7:33 pm

Jack shakes his head "No. Not until she can get that anger issue of hers under control." he says "Until then, she could endanger the people she means to protect." he explains "Take as much time as you need to think it over. But when you do, think about the world you want your daughter to live in." he says as he lifts into the air "When you make up your mind, you know where to find me." he says as he takes off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 9:58 pm

Emanulle wondered if he was cut out for that sort of thing, though he'd certainly have to think about it. He decided to continue his walk for now, he had thought Jack would have continued to work on Christine's anger issue during the past year, but he wasn't sure. It was never really talked about. If nothing else, just so she didn't do anything she regretted like seriously hurt someone she cared about in a fit of anger. That was the last thing he, or Jack wanted.

Hm. If Jack is gathering people, makes me wonder if something on the opposite end is happening. I hope not. We earned this peace and its already fragile as is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 27, 2013 11:17 am

Jack lands back on his shop. He walks inside wondering if what he's planning on doing was really a good idea. It's for sure that his presents here hadn't gone un-noticed by certain individuals that had less then honorable intentions and he felt the same of his own dimension as well.

He needed a shower to take his mind off things, but from the sound of it, Christine was in there. So he would wait. He needed to talk with her about her temper again. She didn't want his help in learning to manage it, so there was little he could do.

Even If he could use his psychic power on her, he's not sure if he Would do that. But since he couldn't use any kind of psychic ability on her, he didn't have to burden himself with worrying about it. Still, he needed to do something.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 10:15 am

After some time of thinking, Emanulle decided on his answer for Jack. He was going to go with this idea of his. He knew being a 'super hero' was more then just fighting, though he had no interest in having a costume or anything like those comics. Then again, he also liked his privacy and didn't want people hounding him on his down time. He'd figure it out.

Once he entered the shop, he found Jack. "I came to a decision, I decided I'm going to give this idea of yours a try."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 28, 2013 3:05 pm

Jack nods. He knows that Emanulle has a key to his place, so it wasn't That big of a surprise to see him here "That's great to hear." he says "We'll need to get you a suit. One that compliments your power pool." he says "Which means I'll need to make a quick stop back to my dimension. I'll even ask Mondo if he wants to join in, though I kinda doubt it." he mumbles the last part. Then pats Emanulle on the shoulder "I'll be back in a bit." he says as he wanders outside.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 3:25 pm

Emanulle watched Jack go, he could go himself since he was mainly here to talk to Jack but Christine seemed to be here, just in the shower. He could talk to her a bit once she was done. In the mean time, he went to go watch a bit of T.V. as there wasn't much else to do at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 28, 2013 5:15 pm

After expelling some energy so he could get his other power going, Jack had left for his home dimension to get Emanulle a uniform and all the goodies that came with it. Maybe check up on Jason and his grand daughter.

Christine finished up with her shower and comes walking out. She had the towel wrapped around herself this time, having learned her lesson the last time. She knew Emanulle was over, because she heard him and Jack talking and she knew he had stayed, for whatever reason, because Jack didn't watch T.V. except for news.

She comes walking into the common room, still having a towel wrapped around her "Hey." she says "Did Jack leave already?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 10:08 am

Emanulle hadn't noticed Christine come at first until she spoke to him, and he also noticed she was just in a towel. Though, he kept his mind relatively clean through a lot of discipline. "He left just a few minutes ago, but said he'd be back soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 29, 2013 10:19 am

Christine nods, then heads to her room. She was wondering why Emanulle was still here. Because if He was here, then who was taking care of his little girl? She gets changed and wanders out "I'm heading down to the store." she says as she wanders down below to open up the shop.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 1:38 pm

Emanulle was going to say something else, when he felt his cell phone vibrate, he looked it over reading whatever it was before deciding to head back. He could always spend time with Christine later.

"I'm going to get going, have a few things to take care of. I'll catch you later." He said to Christine before he headed on his way out and back to his aunt's place. Jack would be able to find him soon enough when anyway, though he wandered what Terra wanted to talk to him in person about in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 29, 2013 2:07 pm

Christine bid Emanulle a fair well, before going back to work. The shop was very slow since she had opened it. She was even considering closing down for the day. Sure she had a few visitors from time to time, but most didn't do much other then look. So she closed the shop early and heads on up, changing into her night clothes, a button up shirt and panties, then goes to watch a movie until she falls asleep, which happens pretty quickly, being as tired as she was.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 3:44 pm

"-Are you really sure you want to go through with this?"

Terra had heard about Emanulle's decision, and while he was more then old enough to make his own decisions she still worried. So she opted to try to talk to him about it.

"I'm positive." Emanulle said. "This is something I feel I need to do. Don't worry I'll be careful."

Terra wasn't really convinced, but they had been talking about it for a bit now. "If its what you feel you need to, but please be careful. You can stay the night over here. I'm going to head to bed, good night."

As his aunt left, Emanulle decided to go to bed himself. When Jack came back, they could pick off from things then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:44 am

Christine wakes from her nap, the T.V. was still on, so she turned it to music. She knew that when Jack came back, he would go straight to Emanulle. So that gave her sometime to go out if she wanted. She wanders to her room, gets dressed and heads out. Maybe to do some shopping for new clothes. A girl could never have too much to wear.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Emanulle woke up some time a bit later, and was unable to get back to sleep. There were a few things he needed to pick up for back at his apartment so he left quietly into the evening to grab them. He didn't have any particular place in mind, just whatever the nearest market was. Though, he felt like going for a bit of a walk before then just to think, it helped clear his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:43 am

Christine spots Emanulle in the crowd, thanks to her outstanding eyesight. She goes walking over "Hey you." she says as she smacks him on the shoulder, pretty much like Jason and Jack do "What brings you here?" she asks. She already had afew bags with some bits that she would enjoy, as well as afew her nonexsistant boyfriend would like too.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:31 am

Emanulle was a bit in his own world, so he didn't notice Christine at first until she came over, though he was happy to see her. "Not much, I just wanted to get out the house for a minute and maybe pick up a thing or two. What about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:04 am

Christine shrugs "I'm doing some clothes shopping." she says "Getting somethings for myself and afew for later in life, I guess you could say." she mumbles the last bit "Hey, you're a guy, right? What would a guy like to see his girl in?" she asks "For, you know, night time and stuff?" she mumbles that last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next