Lazy Days

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Lazy Days Empty Lazy Days

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 9:16 pm

Life was pretty peaceful for Emanulle at this point in time. Things had settled down in something of a routine of him working then spending time with friends and family. His cousin Monica had even come back from her long trip to who knows where along with her friend Adell. It had been a year since then and since he started working at the jewelry shop.

There was still Christine he had feelings for, but Emanulle let things be after a point. Things would work themselves out one way or another but he couldn't force the issue. Since it was his day off and Michru was currently spending time with his aunt and the rest, he was left to himself. He didn't have any particular plans for the day besides seeing what he could see today. Maybe he'd see what Jack was up to.

Back to top Go down

Lazy Days Empty Re: Lazy Days

Post by Namey Wed May 15, 2013 9:50 pm

Jack was upstairs watching sports, since it Was a Sunday, after all. When he came back to this dimension, he seemed confused by what's taken place, or rather, what Hasn't taken place. Since everyone had no memory of what happened, he decided to not mention it either.

He looks over to Emanulle "Hey Manny, come on in!" he says as he tosses a beer to him "My team's getting killed out there." he says "Man, if Mickey were on that team, his opponents wouldn't know what hit them." he chuckles.

"So, what brings ya here?" he asks "Looking for Christine, she's out shopping." he says "Or so she says she is." he mumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Emanulle caught the beer; he honestly didn't drink much but a little bit to be social wasn't going to hurt. It took more then normal to get him drunk, not to mention he was scared he was going to randomly hurt kittens if he got drunk since he was so mellow most of the time.

"I just had nothing to do so I decided to visit to kill time." Emanulle said with a simple shrug. The last comment made him pause. "..You sound like you don't believe her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 15, 2013 10:14 pm

Jack shakes his head "I don't." he says simply "I may not look it, but I'm very good at stealth." he points out "I followed her afew times to see what she was spending her time doing. Just my fatherly concern you see..." he says "And she's Not at the store shopping." he mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 10:41 pm

Emanulle frowned a bit slightly, what Christine did was her business but if Jack was concerned maybe there was something. "What was she doing instead then? If you don't mind me asking."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 15, 2013 10:47 pm

Jack shakes his head "Lets just say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." he says simply and seems to leave it at that "So, any plans once you leave here or you just going to chill a bit?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 11:11 pm

Emanulle shook his head slightly. "I'm not sure. I may visit my family after but that's about it really. It's been rather slow, but its a good thing. I rather it be slow then the alternatives. Nothing hectic has happened in some time so we should enjoy the peace for however long it'll last. As long as it can for those like us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Jack nods "Yup." he mumbles "All I ever wanted for my family was a normal life." he says "But they were born with powers and with those powers comes the obligation to use them." he says as he crushes an empty can and tosses it into the trash.

"There are times when I wish my family didn't have this x-gene." he says "There are also times I wished it would have skipped Jason and Christine, like it normally did, so they would have a shot at being normal." he sighs.

"But, it's here and I have to make the best of it, no matter how much I may want differently." he says as he cracks open another beer.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 11:21 am

"I understand, somewhat. It's not quite the same, but Michru's powers might lead to something in the future. I hope that's not the case but whatever will be, will be.
" Emanulle didn't like to dwell on negative things though sometimes it couldn't really be helped.

Only human they say. But said that term only replied to strictly humans in reality..

"So besides things with Christine, has there been anything else new?"
He figured Jack might want a change of subject anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 17, 2013 7:23 pm

Jack shakes his head "Not much. Just enjoying a day off from the hero business." he says "I'm not sure if Jason's going to come back or not, but Christine missed this place something terrible." he says as he gets up "Say, can you fly?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 7:34 pm

Emanulle paused, the nodded. "I can, but only in my transformed state which I can't hold forever. I've worked on it so I can go longer and longer periods though. I haven't been able to figure out a way without it, but maybe one day. Why you ask?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 18, 2013 4:11 pm

Jack shakes his head "No reason. I just wanted to see about taking a leisurely fly through the city." he says as he gets up "But, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable." he teleports all his cans into the trash "So..." he starts with a sly grin "How about some parkour?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Emanulle shrugged a bit. "I don't see why not. I've never exactly done it before though, but I've seen it before and know what it is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 19, 2013 4:25 pm

Jack nods "It's a form of martial-arts. The art of running away." he says "My training gives me some degree of skill in it, but I'm no master by far." he explains "My friend, Usagi, is an expert in parkour." he says as he motions for Emanulle to follow him to the roof.

Jack heads up to the roof "Okay, we're going to play alittle game of tag." he says "The objective is to catch me, but I'm not going to make it easy." he explains "You'll have to use all you have at your disposal if you're going to catch me." he says "And expect me to do the same to keep away from you, aside from flying that is." he points out "So..." he lightly shoves Emanulle "TAG! You're IT!" he declares, then turns into a line of electricity and shoots off to a near by building!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 4:38 pm

Emanulle was taken back briefly but recovered quickly enough. He couldn't just give chase since he was on the roof. At least directly. So instead, he opted to follow by getting enough running distance to make a jump. There was a brief moment of wondering if Jack was going somewhere with this or it was just a random thing. He'd ask later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 19, 2013 4:51 pm

Jack was just waiting on the roof of the other building for Emanulle "Just remember, if you run into a faster opponent, then you have to out think them!" he says as he takes off running. He wasn't Physically faster then Emanulle, but he had a whole mess of tricks up his sleeve that he knew Manny knew he had, but not what they were.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:33 pm

Emanulle was wondering how he was going to do this, but got a idea of trying to round them off so to speak. So instead of going Directly after Jack, he instead went around. The idea was to cut them off in another direction instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Emanulle's idea seemed to work, Jack was standing on the building where he was last, seemingly waiting for Manny to do something, He didn't seem to be aware that Emanulle had circled around him, however.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 10:10 pm

This is my chance..

Emanulle knew it might possibly be a trap, looking too good to be true, but on the other hand he may be looking for a gift in the horses mouth so he decided to chance it this time. He quickly went to try to tag Jack before he noticed. Hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Emanulle's feeling was correct, though it wasn't a trap rather... As soon as Manny touches Jack, he fizzles out into energy, a Decoy! "Remember, you Have enhanced senses!" Jack calls out "Use them! If you had, then you would have smelled the ozone in the air, giving away the nature of that decoy." he explains as he was three building away.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 9:25 pm

Emanulle should have known, but he had gotten too careless. It was a lesson learned, and better here then out on the actual field. "Quick question, am I allowed to fly during this game of tag?" If so, Jack would of course be able to but this way wasn't working so he was going to try something else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 23, 2013 9:33 pm

Jack nods "If you want to that's find by me. I did say to use every resource available to you." he points out "And not to worry, I said I wouldn't fly and I won't, but that doesn't mean I won't use other tricks." he states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 9:26 pm

Emanulle said nothing, concentrating before two bat-like wings sprouted out of his back as his transformation took place. He had been wondering if there was a way simply to summon his wings without transforming. Even if it was at best only a partial transformation, he'd be able to hold it almost indefinitely without having to use the full effects if he was just using it for flight. He hadn't figured out a way or even if was possible.

He took to the air, though instead of going directly at him, he seemed to vanish among the veil of buildings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 25, 2013 9:46 am

Jack watched Emanulle transform and just nods to it "Very impressive." he says to himself as he waits for Manny to make his move. Jack was going over many things in his head right now, but he was focused on the job at hand. He had a feeling that Manny would try to get him from behind or from below, the two most logical ways to take an opponent who seems to be aware of everything infront of him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 1:31 pm

As it turned out, Jack was right. He had taken higher in the air, Jack didn't have enhanced senses normally far as he knew so it helped a bit. Once he was a bit closer to his target, he decided to swoop down quickly from above before they noticed them. At least that was the plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next