Lazy Days

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Lazy Days - Page 11 Empty Re: Lazy Days

Post by Namey Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:17 pm

Michru's actions kind of surprised Alice as she looks down "O-oh. Well, thank you, Michru. I, uh, got it, from a friend. After they helped me." she tells the little one, through a forced, but pleasant smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:10 am

Michru seemed to pick up on it, or at least just didn't push it further for whatever reason; it was hard to say. Never the less she didn't push further, instead she sat down with her small notepad(going through a few pages of various, childish drawings but relatively good for her age) and began drawing something new. It was unknown what exactly it would be.

She really didn't understand a lot of what was going on, just a gist of things; she only knew father was stressed as were others. The emotions from people did effect her on some level, mainly due to her growing empath powers. Michru didn't like that everyone seemed stressed, but she didn't know what to do or how to help them and that made her a bit sad.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:58 pm

One of the good things about shinobi training, it teaches you, among other things, grace under pressure. Marcen was the only one who wasn't stressed out. In fact, he was unnervingly calm.

He was wondering to himself why Mondo and Jack needed the two of them to watch over Alice. Surely only one of them was needed. Emanulle was more then enough to watch over Alice And his daughter. The former who wasn't all that helpless in a battle.

Still, they had their reasons and Marcen had a feeling he knew what they were. They didn't want anyone in the way, keeping them from doing what needed to be done. There was no doubt that both Jack and Mondo were powerful, but Jack should at least have confidence in his team to be there to back him up if he should have need.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:12 am

It was pretty quite, no one was really saying too much of anything as they were in their own worlds. Emanulle honestly wasn't feeling super talkative at the moment himself.

"If if I may ask, why did you two decide to go into the super hero thing? I hate fighting honestly, but I wanted to have Michru and those like her to live in a more peaceful world. And if I could do that, then I'd try but I think my strength lays elsewhere."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:51 pm

Marcen looks over to Emanulle "You already know why I decided to become a super hero." he reminds Manny

"I had been a ninja for many years and I've been on many tough missions for my village, so I thought it was time for a change. I retired, moved out here, had seen that there's much injustice around here and like minded individuals." he states.

Alice shrugs "Well, I didn't think I could take Lexica on by myself, not without doing some damage to others, so I asked Jack for help and since he was short on members, I decided to help." she says simply "It's a mutual agreement. I help him, in exchange for his help." she finishes.

Marcen looks Emanulle and Michru over "You know, there's no safer place I can think of for your daughter then here." he says off handedly as he goes back to his duties "If you wanted to rejoin, this would be the safest place for her, so no baddies could use her to get to you...or at all." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:36 pm

"I'll think about it." Emanulle could sort of see it, but then someone would have to stay with her to watch over her since he couldn't be there all the time. Other then that, the reason Michru was even a possible target was his affliction with Jack and the others.

If he wasn't involved then Michru wouldn't be, or any of his other family. That meant he might have to keep even further distance for his family sake. There would be some serious soul searching to do.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:04 am

Marcen nods, leaving it at that. He was wondering what Jack planned on doing to fill the missing members. They had Mondo, but he was only on lone from his old team. Eventually he would need to go back to his dimension...

"his...dimension..." Marcen mumbles to himself, then he turns to Emanulle "A sudden thought. I know it's a bit crazy and would be tough, but why not move to Jack's dimension?" he suggests "What better way to protect your family, then live in a city full of heroes?" he points out.

Alice nods slightly as well "A-also, from what Jack and Mondo have said, their city is not only safe now, but there are nonhumans wandering around everywhere without fear of persecution from others..." she says, thinking "In fact, Jack said his son even took his daughter there, to raise her in peace and to teach her to safely use her powers." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:21 am

That was..something. He had never really thought about that at all.

"It's a idea. I'll have to talk to Jack about it, including about a job once I get there." If it did fall through, there would be certain people he'd miss here but that was the price one had to pay.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:50 am

Alice shrugs slightly "I, well, I really wouldn't see it being a problem." she mumbles "I mean, Jack's doing the same thing right? Moving to a different dimension to be with his family." she points out.

Marcen was about to say something with the communicator on the back of his hand chirps. He taps it "Marcen here." he says "This is Jack. Checking in." Jack's voice says "5 by 5, boss." the Zoanthrope answers. "Good. Rendezvous with me and Mondo in ten." Jack says. "Copy. See ya in ten." Marcen says.

He looks over to Alice and nods, then takes off. Alice watches him go, then sighs "Always rushing off to battle. I guess that's just what they do." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:59 am

"True but if you look at the work needed to build your life back up in a different country, then imagine a different dimension if you didn't have help."

Emanulle was going to say something more when Macen got a call from Jack and suddenly left. "I guess someone has too." He mused. Emanulle didn't know Alice too much but impression gave that she'd want to live a quite and peaceful life somewhere once her debts for the super hero thing was done.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:46 pm

Alice nods slightly, deep in thought "I believe miss Ward is currently in deep thought again. Contemplating her current situation, and the events leading to it, once again." says a disembodied voice.

Alice snaps out of her trance "Buddy! He doesn't need to know any of that!" she says, almost horrified that someone would tell her inner most thoughts like that.

"My apologize, Alice. It's just that I know how you get when you start brooding like that and you need to stay focused." the voice points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:58 pm

Emanulle was confused, and Michru looked up and around but didn't see anything. "Who are you?" It must been someone with telepathy but he didn't remember anyone in Jack's group that had it but could be wrong.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:20 pm

"Forgive me. I was under the impression that you knew of me." says the voice "I'm the bases artificial intelligence program. I handle the daily workings of the facilities here as well as see to the physical and mental health of the members." he says "I am called 'Buddy'. It's nice to finally meet the two of you." Buddy says.

"Buddy, for the most part, can only interact with us through the PA or the monitors. He can take physical form on the holodecks, but that's about the extent of it." Alice explains "He controls everything in the base from lights to life support, incase of an emergency." she mumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:42 pm

"Nice to meet you. And who made you, if I may ask?" A.I was something that was beyond this planet's reach normally so this was impressive. He would have to talk to the people who had made 'Buddy' along with other things. If others like that existed in Jack's world it would be something else to think about.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:14 pm

"Of course you may ask. My designer is Doctor Mondo Kapahala. PDH in advanced engineering, robotics and cybernetics, computer programming, and particle physics." Buddy says.

Alice rolls her eyes "Mondo programmed a subroutine into Buddy to encourage others to ask about Mondo and list all of Mondo's 'accomplishments' and what he's a doctor of." she says "If you like, I can have Buddy occupy his time elsewhere." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:24 pm

Emanulle didn't mind either way, but it seemed like Alice wasn't overly fond of Buddy or he was reading too much into it. "Up to you. I don't mind either way."

He briefly checked over what Michru was drawing; it was some people and a city. Or at least a start of one since she hadn't finished. "That's pretty good for your age Michru. The only thing I can draw is stick figures and circles." He said with a chuckle, Michru was visibly happy to hear that.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:56 pm

Alice looks over to the sensor strip "Buddy, could you.." she starts. "Yes, of course. I heard every word. I shall take my leave. If you need me, just call my name and I'll be there." he says, then goes silent.

Alice sighs "Mondo gave Buddy a bit Too much personality and at length, he can start to wear on one's nerves." she says.

Eyeing Emanulle "So, if Mondo and Jack agree to help you, will you move to their dimension?" she asks.[/color][/color]
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:05 pm

"I will if everything pans out. It'll be a bit overwhelming at first I admit but if I can be on a different planet and such I can adapt."
Emanulle glanced at Michru was in her own world. "If it'll keep her and others safe then I'll gladly do it. I'll also have to make sure I say my goodbye's to those staying here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:13 pm

Alice nods slightly "Then I wish you geed luck if everything works out. I really don't see why it wouldn't." she says "You just want a safe, stable environment to raise Michru and from what I've heard, that's as good a place as any." she points out.

"Um... If I can ask, why not raise her on your homeworld?" she asks, slightly nervous at the possibly of upsetting Emanulle.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:23 pm

"Alus? It's something else I thought about, its actually a good place to stay and pretty peaceful and tolerant of other races. It's..just I have a variety of painful memories in my past in that place. If the dimension thing doesn't pan out, that will still be my second choice." Emanulle said. "After you're done with the super hero thing, any idea what you want to do?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:33 pm

Alice looks somewhat surprised, as if she never thought of that "Oh, uh, I would, um, rather not talk about that." she mumbles "I normally, don't think too highly of myself, in terms of being something...that I'm not." she mumbles again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:41 pm

This made Emanulle frown a bit. Alice was a rather charming young woman and fairly likebale so he could only guess what it was.

"..All right, I won't push what ever it is. I'll be around for a bit if you ever want to talk about it though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:34 pm

"Oh, uh, thank you. B-but I don't think this is something that can be talked about." she mumbles "But thank you anyway." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:51 pm

"I see. All right." Emanulle wondered what it was but he considered the matter for now, dropped and wouldn't bring it up anymore.

He wondered how things were going with Jack and everyone.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:06 pm

As if on cue, the doors open and Jack, Mondo and Marcen come walking on in "Well, somehow they managed to see through our trap, I'm guessing one of the people Lexica is working with." Jack says.

"Good news, it wasn't Lexica. Bad news, it's confirmed that she's working with others and they were also at the location." Marcen says as he sits down "Silver lining? They weren't looking for a fight and pulled out as soon as they knew it was a trap. Which means they're mean to capture you." he points out to Alice.

Mondo plops on down as well "So, anything interesting happen while we were gone?" he asks, cracking open a soda.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next