Back Home(m)

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Back Home(m) - Page 3 Empty Re: Back Home(m)

Post by Namey Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:38 pm

There was a knock on the door and Cedrick heads on over. It was her room service. It was about time. She was getting hungry. She Thought about putting something on, but she had a shirt on and it wouldn't be too long.

She opens the door, only to catch a face full of fire! This knocked her back, but she rolls back to her feet, unharmed by the flames "Sorry, nothing personal. But you have to die!" says a Young Woman as she walks into Cedrick's room, closes and locks the door "Now, be a good girl and just die." she says in a smug tone.

"I think you will find that I am not so easily killed." she says as her gem blazes red and about ten Forgotten appear, followed by ten Lesser Demons (commonly known as Imps) "Take her down." Cedrick says in a cold tone.

The guard outside the room can hear all Kinds of racket inside, but he just passed it off as his partner doing her job. Sure Cedrick was said to be some kick ass chick back in the day, but she only ever attacked demi humans. Against one of His kind? Forget it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:45 pm

Devin was wondering where he was being sent to and why, though as he reached the hotel and began hearing things he slowed down a bit. It sounded like a fight was going on, which made him more then a bit suspcicous.

Huh..seems to be coming from that room and a guy conveniently standing outside. Don't need to be a rocket scientist of what's going on with everything else..

So what did he do? While they were distracted, he attempted to knock them out with a blow to back of their head. Not just because he didn't kill unless he had to, but because the potential information was too useful to pass up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:56 pm

The guard wasn't too distracted that he didn't see Devin. A guy with wings is an attention getter. Still, Devin was able to hit the Jinn, but like a Ralphim, the Jinn Also had above Human physical traits and simply knocking him on the back of the head wasn't enough to knock him out "You just made a Huge mistake, feathers!" he says as he throws his hand at Devin, launching a bolt of electricity at him!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:12 pm

Devin should of known better to hold back, if he had put a lot more force to it it may have been another story. Or better yet, had his weapon to their back. Having enhanced physical prowness and being on the same level were different things, though there was no telling yet how strong they are in comparison. Worse came to worse he had his transformation to end things quickly, but hopefully it wouldn't come to that.

The electric hit but didn't do much of anything, as Devin launched his own attack after; possible no effect but since he didn't know as much about the race it was going to be a bit trial and error.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:13 am

Devin's attack had little effect on the Jinn as well "Damn it! You're not a Mystic, you're a Ralphlim!" he says as he puts some distance between the two "Looks like I'm gonna have to break out my other moves." he says as a whip of water forms in his hand, he then electrifys is, to add to it's hitting power!

Cedrick was surprised at this woman's tenacity. She managed to destroy all of Cedrick's summons, but not with her fire, with an earth element. This could prove tough for Cedrick.

"I have to say, I was surprised that you could call creatures to your aid." the lady says "I can see how you Were such a formidable force, back in the day." she says as a stone spiked mace forms in her hand "This has been fun, but it's time to put an end to this."

Cedrick nods "I agree." she says as she gem starts to glow, but as soon as it does, the Jinn lady shoots a small stone spike at Cedrick, breaking her concentration.

"No, no. You naughty little girl. We'll have no more monsters interrupting us." she giggles as she charges at Cedrick!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:42 pm

Note to self for the millionth time; learn something outside of your own natural element.
It was interesting he seemed to know about his kind, it wasn't like Noreal and the races there were super well known to earth at least yet. Then again, despite efforts there were a bit more of em here after that war in Noreal.

Guns were too risky of hitting innonenct people, so he left that out for now same with his transformation and the hallway was too small to be using his sword. Probably should of called for back up for those who could fight just in case, but in his defense it was time, still some things he should of accounted for but what done was done.

The whip would be annoying, the electricity couldn't do anything but increasing the damage was something else. Even if its supernatural, it has to have a solid form to make a melee weapon so even if they can disperse it doesn't matter.

So while it made it harder to recklesly approach he tried to adapt by watching their movements including the wind up. The plan was to get in so they have less room for wind up, he'd go for a feint but the Real goal was to use their weapon arm momentum against them to discolate it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:07 pm

The Jinn was keeping his distance from Devin as he makes a lightning shield on his other arm "I don't think this little whip will do much against someone like you..." he says as his whip dissipateand.

He pulls out an elaborate sword handle and creates a blade of hollow electricity, then fills it with water, which starts to evaporate due to the heat of his electricity, which gets even more excited as he starts to heat things up.

Suddenly the hollow electric sword starts to fill with tightly packed plasma, turning the sword handle, into an energy blade! "Now This is more what's worth one of your kind."

Cedrick had taken some hits from the spiked mace, shredding her shirt and slicing her arm and side. She was impressed at how sharp those rocks were. Still, she had an advantage. While the lady-Jinn was watching she the gem on her neck to glow, she apparently didn't lnow about the ones on her wrists, which Cedrick has been using to slowly power herself up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:00 pm

Hm. We'll that was interesting but not really too big of a surprise seeing what he did earlier. He could use his sword for a semi fair fight or he could use something else he had been holding back from worry of hurting anyone. He'd just have to be careful. Originally he wasn't going to do it, but he had escalated and he wasn't risking his sword not being durable enough.

So, without fanfare he pulled out one of his guns and shot the other man to disable them but not any vital areas.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:42 pm

Devin hit the unprepared Jinn in the shoulder of his sword arm, which caused the man to spin around, dropping his sword and his shield disappearing "AHH! God Damn it! You lousy punk! You fucking shot me!" the Jinn whining about being shot.

Suddenly, the female Jinn bursts out of what was Left of the front door, she was flying back as Cedrick was following her, Cedrick's knee planted firmly into the face of her opponent!

The two of them crash into the wall, Cedrick knocking her opponent out. Her shirt was shredded, exposing her bare, feminine body under it. She also had, what she would call, superficial, wounds on her side, shoulder, arm, and leg. They were bleeding.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:43 am

Devin didn't pay the other man any mind and instead of giving them a chance to recover while he was in pain and whinning as he rushed over, hitting them heard with the butt end of the gun to knock them out. It was around that time Cedrick came out with her shirt ripped and her opponent knocked out.

Cedrick at the moment was on the exposed side of things, not that he didn't appreciate the eye candy but it wasn't the time or place. Devin sent a quick text to some people who get it; let the Hunters take the two in and maybe they'd get something out of them.

"You all right? I could heal you up if you need it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:09 am

Cedrick moves her hands to cover her exposed breasts, but doesn't seem to be concerned about her equally exposed lower half, as she walks back unto her now destroyed room "I can heal myself.".

She strips off what's left of her shirt, not caring if Devin was there or not, as she starts to get dressed, her wounds start to hiss and smoke as they close up.

She puts on a pair of denim shorts, knee high socks, boots, and a tank top, before turning to face Devin "Am I to assume that you knew these two would come after me and that is why you are here?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:37 am

Devin didn't stare at Cedrick undressing, he had other things on his mind as he was worried now that he had time to think. This was really bad and he needed to inform his people since it was a decent chance they may get tangled in this mess, if nothing else for a hostage for their weaker links. So he did send some quick text to the others, even those off to watch their back and stay together. He also told Ava to keep a eye on Tracy. She was definitely their weakest link, and thus prime hostage material or bait.

If he had a say, he'd have at least one regular member that was a power hitter but easier said then done. When Cedrick came in, he answered right away. "You're right, I got a tip from a man named Han. I think he and the other people unhappy at Calvine are one of 'those' people with green eyes. That's the bad news. The slight upside is some of the same seem to be in our corner. We should probably wait to talk in private before saying much more."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:58 am

Cedrick just waved him off "They are called 'Necromorphs' and the strongest amongst them are called 'Necrowarriors' and they have eyes and ears everywhere." she says.

A small group of people dressed in black come out of the elevator and one flashes a badge. They were Hunters and they've come to answer Devin's call. After about a half hour, or so, taking statements and such, they were out of there. They also relocated Cedrick to another room, where she invited Devin in for some coffee.

"I must say..." Cedeicl says in an even tone "I find the fact that the Necromorph are involved, disturbing." she says in a flat tone, rhat doesn't seem at all concerned "Which that knowledge, how do you intend to fulfill your contract?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:13 am

Today had been overall not too great, though at least he got see Cedrick partially naked and there were some people apparently looking after them. So it wasn't a complete wash.

Devin wasn't a huge coffee person; it was all right as he could take it or leave but to be polite he took some. "I still plan on finishing the contract, besides this being too important I'm too deep now not to see it through if I wanted to. Han had said the people behind it don't want a united earth because it makes their plans harder that's why they'after you."

"Not sure if the Hunters will get anything out of those two, they said the Jinn were just hired grunts. I think I need to get into contact with Han if its possible. Because if its Necrowarriors behind it, confronting a group of them isn't the best idea.
" Personally, while of course he didn't doubt their strength, in a sense their rep helped. If they were invincible super beings, they wouldn't care about being discreet or remaining hidden.

By fearing and treating them in such a way, people gave them a large amount of other power. Soft power was another thing after all.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:29 am

Cedrick thinks for a bit "If they sent lackies after me, that would also mean that they probably do not intend to show themselves right away, otherwise they would have come to do the deed themselves." she says as she sips her coffee.

She shakes her head after a bit "I see no reason why they should consider either Calvine nor myself a threat... unless they have plans to do something on a large scale and need more time to get all their pieces in place." she mumbles to herself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:53 am

Devin wasn't sure of everything, some things made sense to him and other things not as much.

"If I had to guess? They think you two are a threat long term as far as their plan for earth is, whatever that actually is. And I'd really have to take a educated guess, its probably an attack of some kind. At least that's the only thing that makes sense to me, could be wrong."

This was still a mess but maybe something else could be salvaged. "I'd also wager our friends can't move as freely like you said or they'd just come here themselves like you said. It might mean if we get this taken care of somehow, they'll back off for now since it be too much risk being exposed."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:16 pm

Cedrick nods again "Normally, anyone who knows about them and does not stay quiet, disappear. However, I believe if we expose them on a global scale, they would have little choice but to leave us alone, since they would be losing their anonymity" she points out.

She gets up, brushing her knee off "Either way, I feel it is within our best interest to keep this a secret for the time being." she says as she wanders over to the door "If you will excuse me, I have to be heading to work to check out certain projects."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:38 pm

Devin watched the young woman's hips move back and forth briefly before getting up himself. "All right, I should get going back on the case and if I find anything else out I'll let you know." He planned on hitting the streets again to see if he could find this Han character but he'd have to be more careful overall.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:43 pm

Cedrick nods "Remember, you Do have my number, so feel free to give me a call if you believe I might be in danger next time." she says before bidding a good day.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:56 pm

Devin would call them the next time, because if she was in trouble she'd be pretty far away from him to reach. In the mean time he had the mean streets to hit and hopefully find more answers he had in his mind this go around.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:54 pm

No one seemed to know this 'Han' fellow that Devin was asking about, at least not one in a suit and green eyes. Danny sent him a text, letting him know he was off to Japan and would let him know anything as soon as he had it.

Back at the office, Tracy was back and Oka had popped back in, hoping to see Devin. She became enamored with his wings after seeing them for the first time and always tries to touch them whenever she can. Aki, her sister, was out and about.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:35 pm

Ava did take the words of what Devin said seriously and was keeping a eye out in case anything off happened. It was a bit worrying of what Devin had texted her, but she kept a calm head since it wasn't her first rodeo. Admittingly, back in her old job she didn't have to deal with all the supernatural things she ran into on this one.

She did believe the case was too important not to accept so she understood that part. The only thing she wasn't sure about was Devin's apparent interest in Cedrick, mainly because it wasn't like the first time they had attractive clients and he hadn't shown as much interest. So maybe he saw something there?

Either way it wasn't important, and Devin was too professional to not make sure the job was done before he pursued non business stuff. When things cooled down, she'd have to take Tracy on a girls night out or something, poor thing had been feeling blue lately and she didn't like that,

Devin came into the door, seemingly a bit annoyed about something which she could guess. "Welcome back. Find anything?"

"No." He said, putting his coat up. "But I'm going to get a few things here before I go out again. Hey Oka, Tracy." He was about to ask what she was doing back..but then the obvious of he had texted them to be careful and stick together until it blew over so, no duh.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:09 am

Oka's head snaps over in Devin's direction, and she immediately looks down "O-oh, um, h-hi..." she says. She wasn't Normally This shy around people, just Devin.

Tracy looks up from her book and smiles slightly, before going back to her book. It seemed that the Last Maiden was also a popular hang out for those who work here, when on their day off.

The front door opens and in comes a rather well dressed asian man. The same one that Devin had run into before. The one named Han "Good afternoon, everyone." he says in a tone that seems to suggest he was a regular.

Tracy suddenly feels a shiver down her spine as All of her animal instincts were warning her of danger and they were directed at this young man who had just walked in!

Oka had the same reaction, as she was getting some very unpleasent vibs coming off this new guy "O-oh! Oh my. I, uh, I think I need to head to the back." she mumbles as she heads into the storage room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:02 am

Ava wasn't sure about the stranger, they felt dangerous but didn't Seem dangerous. It was a case if her not being sure how accurate her instincs were but she was being cautious, even if she didn't show it.

At the newcomer, Devin addressed them recognizing them from before. "What can we do for you today?" More then likely he was there to talk to him given what was going on.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:18 am

Han walks over, looking around "This is exactly how I pictured your business to be." he says as he looks over to Devin "I've come to invest in your business." he says with a smile "If that's something you would be interested in, that is." he says.

The fact that Tracy and Oka seemed uneasy around this new fellow, meant that Ava's instincts were right on the money. As one was a psychic and could read the auras on people and the other, while not completely aware of it, often relied on her animal instincts in situations.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next