Back Home(m)

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Back Home(m) - Page 12 Empty Re: Back Home(m)

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:12 pm

Devin want to have a seat by his desk, it had been interesting but nothing completely unheard of far as his end. It was just the fact for as long as he knew the young woman he had never heard of this kind of ability at all. In that case it was probably something she had little, if any control over.

"Maybe. It wouldn't surprise me if it was a latent gift or just one she never had any control over. The people I've known that have something similar tend to see more then that though. Not so strange its Han since he's unique but at the same time..kinda is."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:23 pm

Danny nods "Yeah, same here. Though it Does make me wonder if she sees through Ava's disguise." he says as he finds what he was looking for. But since it was night time in Japan about now, he would have to wait.

Danny looks around, just noticing that it was only the two of them "Where did everyone disappear off to?" he asks. Most everyone were capable of taking care of themselves (with the exception of Tracy), so he wasn't Too concerned about where they were. It was just odd for the office to be This empty on a work day.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:36 pm

"It's a good maybe. If she does she probably just thought they were a Zoanthrope or something at first if her power works." Though when Danny brought up the question he did notice. "I know Tracy is at school, Han is doing his whatever. But I'm not sure what exactly Aki and Ava are doing at the moment. I think the main thing as that its been so damned slow lately far as cases go."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:25 pm

Danny grumbles something "Visbadw Xidkohj!" in Hylian, which he's said before. It was him cursing out the Hunters again, like he usually did "All we can do is wait for our publicist to spread the word about us." he says as he gets out his bottle again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:52 pm

In the meantime, Devin went to check his computer just to see if anything of interest came up either news wise, or case wise. When business was slow as hell like this he honestly couldn't blame the others for going about their business.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:50 am

((Since they're now derping around aimelessly, I feel this is a good stopping point for this thread.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:35 pm

(I don't feel as good leaving the case unsolved and its more running out of things to do but if you want to take a break then its on you)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:48 pm

((The case is solved. They took down the guy who was sending the threatening messages. If you mean the person above him, that's a story for another time. All characters are out and the thread is closed.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12