Back At It Again!

2 posters

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Back At It Again! - Page 20 Empty Re: Back At It Again!

Post by Namey Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:30 am

Jack nods slowly, thinking "You know Nixa better than I, do you think she'll go after every Oni she encounters or will her crusade be more focused?" he asks. If it were focused, that would benefit them, as she would be looking for certain targets and not in general. But if it was in general, that would mean that innocent Oni may be Nixa's targets and if thay's the case, Jack might have to get rough.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:43 am

Hiroshi thought about it. "I Think it be more focused on the doppgleganger or something. She can apparently sense Oni magic and claimed to sense there's and one of her friends is an Oni but keeps it hidden because they're scared how they'll react. So they already know but still considers them a friend. It's probably the reason she's normally more lax about Oni and driving them off instead." He didn't want the copy getting hurt, evil or not it was still Suki's body and they acted like it for the most part.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:59 am

Jack nods "Okay. I've got Nixa's location. I'm heading off to face her and hopefully I can end this peacefully." he says "You go and find that doppelganger and take care of her any way you can. We don't need her learking in the shadows thwarting our plans." he says as he takes off.

"So... where do you suspect the imposter will have gone..?" the Obliterator asks. He usually keeps quiet when Hiroshi is talking to another person, not wanting to confuse the poor lad "She said something about needing knowledge... where would she go to get knowledge on the supernatural..?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:08 am

Hopefully so, Jack would let him know how it went regardless. He didn't like asking for help but he learned from Suki it was best to. Still he felt he should be the one to comfort and look after Taki, but he supposed he could do that and be there for her after she calmed down.

One thing he wasn't ever going to say if he could help it, was saying he went to wish Suki back to life but she wanted to stay with her biological family. He knew it was petty, but apart of him felt like Suki choose them over those she left behind. They said not at this time so there was a chance, still he didn't see Taki taking that news too well. Or maybe not. He had very mixed feelings about it.

'That's the thing, I really have no clue. I'd say the Hunter HQ but would she Really go there?' It was more of a question.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:35 am

"No... she wouldn't... she would go to a place where she would be alone with knowledge of the past..." the Obliterator growls "Which would mean... she will either head home... or to her grandmother... who will not suspect that she is not the real Fumitsuki..." he snarls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:43 am

I don't think home so let's head to the grandmother's house.

He decided that would be the first place to go check on and go from there.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:49 am

The two of the were stopped by a barrier that Suki's grandma keeps up to make sure Oni and other creatures of the night don't get in. In this case, not so much Hiroshi, but his live in guest.

"Fantastic..." he snarls "Now that do we do..?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:03 pm

'In cases like these, not to sound like those cheesy super sentai series we have to have faith in our friends to pull through.'

He had just the person to check on them to. He pulled his cell phone going through his contacts before finding Usagi, which he gave a brief text he needed to talk to them. After that, he tried to dial Suki's grandmother phone so hopefully she would pick up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:27 pm

After a bit, someone answers the phone "Hello, Izumi residence, Fumitsuki speaking." Suki says as she answers. The good thing about the grandmother's phone, was that he was an older one that didn't have caller i.d. on it, so she didn't know who was calling.

Usagi messaged Hiroshi, saying that she would be over in a bit and that he could give her the details then.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:01 pm

Hiroshi hung up; he couldn't risk the impostor feeling trapped and doing something possibly drastic if they felt cornered. Since there was no caller I.D one could just assume that somebody just dialed the wrong number and realized that when Suki picked up.

He opted to move away so he was out of sight until Usagi arrived, it was unfortunate but there were few options since he couldn't enter himself. Impostor or not, he didn't think they were going to harm them, besides a gut feeling it would draw too much attention possibly and blow their cover.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:31 pm

Usagi comes wandering up "Hiroshi. What's going on? Your text was a bit vague." she says as a stary black rabbit was hopping around her "Since we're close to Taki's grandmother's, can I assume this has something to with Taki or Nixa?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:46 pm

Hiroshi decided to get to the point. "The Oni are basically up to new tricks, they had someone disguised as Suki. Except they were more clever about it and instead of just shape changing, it seems like they're using their body or something. Only way I was able to tell was due to the evil aura thing, everything else checked out. After I ran into them, they eventually ended up leaving to get knowledge to basically get my 'guest' out."

"I don't think they'll harm them but still want to check on them as well as what they're doing since I can't enter the house. I tried to call but impostoster picked up the phone and didn't want to alert them. It might be a smarter idea to get Emus and Nysia along and act normal, as you visit. Up to you but probably better safe then sorry."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:07 pm

Usagi shakes her head "She's no longer Nixa, so if they're really Suki, than they shouldn't have any powers to worry about." she says "I'll go and see what's going on and let you know." she says. She didn't comment on the Emus and Nysia thing, as it was completely up to Hiroshi, though Usagi thinks it's overkill.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:10 pm

Hiroshi decided not to and trust Usagi's judgement all he could was wait..both for her and also Jack for how things were going on his end. He would let him know sooner or later.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:19 pm

Hiroshi's phone chimes. It was a text from Jack, letting him know that Taki was heading his way and she wasn't going to be talked down. Fortunately, she seemed to have only One target. Still, he advised Hiroshi that he get this impostor somewhere safe and that he would be along shortly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:37 pm

Hiroshi sighed at this and gave Usagi a text of 'Heads up, Nixa is on her way and she's angry at Suki situation directly at them. So be prepared.'

There unfortunately wasn't much else he could do at the moment since he couldn't enter it was up to his friends.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:40 pm

Jack lands next to Hiroshi, he was quite a bit daster than Nixa when it came to flying "Well, that could have gone better." he says as he offers a coffee to Hiroshi "You look like you could use one." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:17 am

Hiroshi wasn't really a coffee guy but he took it out of politness. "..I'm really not sure what else to do at the moment, I don't think she'll listen to me. This whole thing never been my area. Usagi is in there currently figuring out what's going on, I can't get inside because of the barrier."

Maybe admit his devoping feelings? Nah, this wasn't a anime. He didn't know if he could even say anything, he just didn't want to lead to violence.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:46 am

Jack looks over to Hiroshi "Worried things will get out of control?" he asks "Rest easy. If things start to go sideways, I'll step in and put a stop to it." he assures.

Usagi comes out, Suki behind her, and start out, but Suki stops "I'm gonna wait for my sister. I want to see if I can talk to her, maybe talk her out of being so violent." she says to Usagi.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:59 am

"Hopefully it won't come to that."
He wasn't too optimistic about the whole thing however. it wasn't that he didn't believe her or Usagi couldn't stop them, it was just the very last thing he wanted.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:31 pm

Jack puts a finger to his ear "Say again, Buddy?" he says, then nods slightly "Got it. Thanks for the head's up." he looks over to Hiroshi "Crisis averted. Taki suddenly changed course and is heading off someone where else. I'm gonna go after her and see if I can't some how get through to her." he says and takes off without another word.

Suki sees Jack fly off, looks over to where he and Hiroshi were "I'm sorry, Usagi, but Hiroshi needs me help and standing here, waiting for Taki, isn't benefiting anyone. It's good to see you and we should hangout some more, but right now I have work to do." she says as she heads back in.

Usagi didn't try to stop her, but rather, she heads back over to where Hiroshi was "We have a problem. Taki's grandmother believes this faker is the Real Fumitsuki." she says in a low tone.

"That is because... she Is the real Fumitsuki..." Mad snarls as he walks out of the shadows "Abraxus asked me here... to help with your problem..." he growls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:02 pm

Hiroshi was about to respond when Mad startled him slightly in surprise; he really needed to stop doing that. "How can you tell? Doesn't the evil aura give off a red flag even if everything else checks out? You should be able to pick that up better then I can."

Though if it was and he had no reason to not believe Mad he had some making up to Suki to do. That changed everything.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:05 am

Mad glares at Hiroshi and snarls something incomprehensible "I believe... that you made him angry with your comment..." the Obliterator growls.

"What do you mean it's the Real Fumitsuki?" Usagi asks. She didn't like Mad too much, there was something about how his eyes seemed to burrow into your soul "Are you saying the Oni Overlord can bring people back from the dead?" she asks.

Mad shakes his head "In a way... yes... but in another way... no..." he growls "He healed and reanimated the Real Fumitsuki's body... after putting a different soul... an Oni soul... into it... and now... that soul is slowly starting to become Fumitsuki... because memories... are not Just something that resides in the soul... but the mind and heart as well..." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:21 am

What else is new? He wasn't making a judgment simply putting out things that didn't add up like any investigation. It be the same if the Overlord came with a good aura, something strange was likely amiss .

"So basically what Ra said earlier..."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:31 am

Mad shrugs "I do not know what the Obliterator said earlier..." he points out.

"The question now becomes... does the Oni Overlord know of this development... or does he feel everything is going on planned..?" he growls.

Usagi frowns "So, what do we do now? We can't just leave this imposter inside with Suki's grandmother, who knows what she can learn and the old woman firmly believes that's Suki. So we can't talk them into believeing us." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next