The More Things Change

2 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

The More Things Change - Page 21 Empty Re: The More Things Change

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:19 pm

"If you say so, I'll believe you. What exactly is a Tachyon barrier? I'm assuming its some sort of technology but that's not exactly my forte."
Noreal had some interesting things to it, but she knew it wasn't as advanced as other worlds. Though to also be fair, just like the saying there was always someone better in terms of strength, that also meant adancement to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:15 pm

Cedrick felt something she didn't think she would feel again. Someone had com back to them, and in a way, back to her. But there were bigger things at the moment, to worry about.

She looks over to the young mother "A Tachyon barrier is a field designed to block Chroniton and Tachyon particles, which are associated with time travel and the effects of time travel." she explains.

"According to Ness' information, we will only need to have the field up until the initial choniton wave passes over us. After that, we should be fine." she says.

"I don't understand much of what you just said, but if what you say is true, what will happen to Earth?" Amanda asks.

Cedrick looks over to her younger sister "Whatever was the cause of the time restructure will send a butterfly effect cascading back to the origin point, changing everything hat came into contact with it." she say "Which could either be a person, place, or thing. At this point, all we know is that it is coming and we can not stop it." she states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:44 pm

Samantha was deeply troubled by that, since the changes could mean just about anything. Time was a fragile thing and the slightest change could have dramatic unforeseen consequences. "..Wonder if its possible to find the source and correct it but probably a lot easier said then done.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:54 pm

Cedrick shakes her head "It is doubtful. Changes in time are rarely in the present." she points out "It is more than likely something that had been changed in the past, which will send a chroniton wave starting from possible future events, and go back in time all the way to the point of the disruption." she explains "Once we reach the park, we all need to stick together."

((Did you want to close this out and pick it up in Monica's tread?))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:55 pm

fine with me
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:59 pm

((This thread is Closed and all the characters are Out. Will continue in A Fallen Star.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21