Out And About

2 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Out And About - Page 16 Empty Re: Out And About

Post by Namey Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:20 pm

Haruhi smiles at Michru "Well hello there, cutie! I'm the Secret Avenger! I'll keep you safe." she says, then looks up to Manny "It's good to meet you. Since we'll be working together from now on, I hope you all take good care of me." she says.

Jack chuckles "Of course we will." he says with one of his award winning smiles "We take care of our own on this team and we'll always be there when you need us." he says.

David raises an eye brow "She's not staying here with us, is she?" he asks.

Jack shakes his head "Fraid not. She's got a life and family outside of being a super hero. But if she needs us for whatever reason, we'll be there for her all the same and she can come and go as she pleases." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:40 pm

Life and a family outside the super hero thing? Emanulle remembered  those days, though in case of the former it was partly on him. If that's what he wanted, then he would have to make the time and effort to amend it. It didn't just fall out of the sky, he just hadn't had the time as of late, but since he had his own place it was an start.

Michru gave an smile and a small mumbled'thank you' though it was harder to hear, she would of due to her enhanced hearing.

"Ah. It's understandbale. Living on the base and doing this full time isn't for everyone."
Kobe said. "In the mean time besides the help, maybe you'll also learn an thing or two to help you when you're on your own during the times you're visiting."

Cadmus was currently in Alice's room waiting for them to come back, he actually had something on his mind he wanted to briefly talk about.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:06 pm

Haruhi wouldn't be opposed to learning how to the kick ass of baddies even better, and she was sure she would at one point or another, but for now, she simply planned on doing her own thing "Maybe. We'll see." she says.

After Alice comes back from the locker rooms, all dressed up as before, she sits on the bed. She wasn't too sure what to make of their new recruits. One was an android, Jack's teams seemed to have something for droids, and the other was a n00b.

Alice wasn't sure if they were scraping the bottom of the barrel or not, since she had yet to see what they could do. She lays back "Sorry for the wait...the simulation took longer then I thought it would..." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:19 pm

Kobe thought that was fine, since in the end things were at her pace more or less.

Not to long after, Natomi and Elora came wandering in from the little simulation they had earlier, both were surprised at the new person but not as much since they would be coming sooner or later.

"You must be one of the new people, its nice to meet you. My name is Elora." The neko ninja introduced herself.

"Natomi Mugen, I hope we can be friends." This was the girl Jack had talked about that didn't even know what she was or how to use her power; something she and Kobe could help with.

"No first plan survives first contact. Anyway welcome back." Cadmus greeted Alice as she went to relax. "..Though, there is something I wanted to bring up just in case. During our first time we didn't use protection. Normally it wouldn't be an issue with Normal Heartless..but I'm not exactly normal and by proxy neither should you. I'm not Completely sure, but in theory I should be able to have children, and if biology transferred a bit when I changed you, so should you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:11 am

Haruhi nods "I'm certain we will be. After all, us red-heads hafta stick together, right?" she says, giving Natomi the thumbs up.

Jack chuckles "Okay. There'll be plenty of time for bonding in a bit. Right now I want to show you to your room, for when you decide to stay over." he says as he ushers Haruhi off.

Alice tinks for a bit, then shrugs "Honestly, I believe I have more in common with normal Heartless, than I do with Neo Heartless..." she say "But if it concerns you that much, I would suggest calling Rachel about it." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:30 am

Cadmus wasn't too bothered, he was just surprised the possibility he just may have gotten her pregnant didn't bother her, since he didn't think she'd want to be a mother so soon, if at all. But if she wasn't bothered by it, he let it go but he was going to ask Rachel later.

"Now that's out the way, the other thing I wanted to bring up. I still know how to get into contact with Tica, Rao and Raine. I'm not sure if you want to see any of them again, but its there."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:33 am

A darkness passed over Alice's face at the mention of their old friends "Oh yes...I would love to see all of them again..." she says "I had been wondering, off and on, what all of them have been doing as of late."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:16 am

Cadmus took notice of the face before he continued. "Raine is harder to get an hold of, so no promises on that one, she kinda dropped off after you and I left. Tica and Rao a bit easier..."

"And don't think I didn't catch that look. Are you going to be okay? "
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:58 pm

Alice didn't seem to make any effort to hide, said look "Oh? So Raine might not show up?" she asks "That's too bad. It just wouldn't be the same without her, if the others show up." she says, completely ignoring Cadmus' question.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:26 pm

Cadmus frowned. "Its more if I can even find them, but you're dodging the question. What are you going to do if you run into them again?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:31 pm

Alice shakes her head "No, I'm not dodging the question, I'm ignoring it." she points out "As for what I'm going to do, I'm hurt you would even ask that." she says "Why, I plan on greeting them. And why wouldn't I? After all, they are our friends, right?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:17 am

"Right.."

Cadmus didn't like when he felt he was being bold faced lied to, on top of the obvious. It was starting to irk the shit out of him, so before he said anything he shouldn't with losing his temper he decided to cool off. "I'll be right back, I need an shower."

he didn't need one but it was one of those things that made him relax.

Jerod heard an knock on the door, not surprising since people did ask him about stuff. "Come in. You can lock the door behind you."

It was Emanulle who came in, by himself this time as he closed door along the way. "Sorry a bit late, I've been a bit side tracked with things going on."

"It's all right, life gets in the way of doing things whether we want them to or not." Jerod wiped his glasses with his shirt briefly before putting them back on. "Is there anything particular you wanted to talk about or does it have to do with the last time we had a one on one?"

"Mostly that, but its not all of it.." Emanulle found a spot to sit and get comfortable. "It took me a moment to realize that in a way, I've been hypocrite."

Jerod didn't say anything, and the Arkon went on. "I've had things I wished went better or had done better, but one of the things I prided myself is leading by example to an extent. What I mean is, I've let my various hiccups and sets relationship wise close me off to it. I can't, for example, tell Alice or anyone the past shouldn't kill your future if I'm not actually following through with it."

Jerod nodded but smiled. "Truhtfully, most if not all people have those types of moments. I'd say its 'just being human' but with our group its..probably just an quirk in sentient beings. Even people like Zyna.  But I'm glad you came to an understanding. Now the question is do you want to?"

"Sentience..what an funny existence we have.." Emanulle mused a bit. "To answer your question, yes I'm open to it but I'm not in a rush obviously.  My aunts relationship or yours seem like an good model, at least more stable then a lot I see as of late."

Jerod chuckled. "Everyone's relationship is different. Its good to have an idea but its often a bit different then in practice. Even me and Ramona have have our fights and disgarements from time to time. But it often makes the relationship stronger because we try to understand each other, or work around it. Of course, there is added factor if they get along with your children, speaking from personal experience before I met Ramona."

"I suppose you're right. I still haven't decided if I'm going to do front lines again, but that's for another time. I'm going to let you go, but thanks for listening."
Emanulle decided that was enough for now.

"Anytime and you're welcome." Jerod went back to work; whatever that was before he himself had to leave the office. Fights were just an part of relationships, but there was another upside to them at times.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:28 pm

Alice gets a look of murder on her face. While Cadmus was in the shower, she opens the bathroom door, marches right over to the toilet and gives it a good flush!

It really didn't do anything, since the plumbing was on different pipes, but it was the thought that counted to Alice, as she marches out of the room.

If she Really wanted to strike out at Cadmus, which she really didn't, she would tell Buddy that there was an intruder in her room. As it was, she thought it best they avoid each other for now.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:58 am

Cadmus heard the flush. No that woman didn't..!

Fortunately, it didn't turn the water suddenly to cold but he did hear Alice march out of the room in a huff. It seemed like he and Alice had their first fight like this, an first since he was new to the relationship thing. He didn't care any less about Alice of course, he was just a bit mad at them at the moment.

They could talk about it when they both calmed down a bit later.

After his talk with Jerod, Emanulle decided he'd see what Sam was doing, he should be done for now with the training thing. But if not it wasn't the end of the world.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:33 pm

Alie marches out of the base, needing some air, and since she didn't have to worry about Lexica, she should be okay. She wished there was someone in the base she could relate to, but the oly one close enough, was Cadmus, the very person she needed to avoid.

Sam was, indeed, finished with his training of all who were here at the time. Now he was going over the results of the training, tryin to see where everyone could use improvement on.

He looks up "Ah, Manny. Do come in." he says "I was just going over the results of everyone's time in the holodeck, you know, seeing where we could use some improvement on." he says with a chuckle "As good as we currently are, I feel we could always be better."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:41 pm

Emanulle smiled but nodded. "I agree. We can always improve, same with most of everything. I've still been thinking of ways to minimize as much possible damage as possible besides what I had came up with earlier, but so far still nothing."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:52 pm

Sam nods "That is my thinking as well. Though I can not say about Zyna, I can assure you that Alice alone, could ave taken that stronghold by herself and without even moving fro the extraction location." he says "The fact that she thought to use her portals, was very smart of her." he nods "Otherwise, you all would have had to fight your way through dozens of Templars and as they have show os, anything we can do, they an do as well" he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:59 pm

That really wasn't any surprise to Emanulle with how Alice's powers were, though like Sam he really didn't know what Zyna was capable of. He was one of the weaker members here, he above a civilian of his kind but far as trained warriors go, he was slacking.

"It might not be an bad idea to see exactly what Zyna is capable of, just for everyone's reference in missions and working along side of them." Emanulle pointed out. "A bit different but related, you said the Brotherhood worked in teams of three, if I may ask were you part of one or on your own?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:02 pm

Sam shrugs "On bigger missions, they work in teams of either three, five, or seven, and so on." he explains "I was never part of a big mission. So it was just me on all my missions. Which was why I had no back up when I went after Marcen." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:13 pm

It was that and they were trying to get rid of him, but that didn't need to be said. "I was always under the impression your group had designated teams for some reason. Though, I suppose it makes sense to mostly work solo with the nature of things. Less people means its less likely to get caught or get compromised."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:50 pm

Sam nods "That is correct. Unless the mission calls for a bit of sniping, than a spotter will join in, naturally." he says "I am not very good with a gun and generally try to avoid using them if I can." he explains as he holds up his forearm, which usually have a hidden blade on it "But as it turns out, this arm had a double shot .22 caliber in it and this one..." h holds up the other "Has a small crossbow on it."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:05 pm

"I don't like guns." Emanulle admitted. "Not entirely sure why, but I've been that way since I could remember. ."

He seemed to be thinking a bit. "Been also meaning to ask, how's the program for the Brotherhood coming? During the meeting it was mentioned how you and Kobe may be going there, unless its changed."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:12 pm

Sam seemed a bit uncomfortable about that subject "It is, finished. I was working on it the same time as the Templar program." he says "However, I am reluctant to use it." he says with a frown "Despite how we parted ways, the Brotherhood had been my home for many years and leaving them and betraying them are two different things." he points out He didn't say that if it weren't for the Templars, he probably would still be with them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:22 pm

Emanulle could sympatize with that, but it made him think. "I can understand that. Though one thing to keep in mind, you're not there to topple them or anything, but save them from themselves to bring them back to how they were. It's already been established Brotherhood has been compromised. Problem is, this won't help with that. How would you know who the moles are and what percentage? That's the actual problem."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:39 pm

Sam thinks for a bit, then nods slowly "That is a very good point...I suppose we would need someone who could read lies or...probably minds, since Brotherhood assassins are trained to hide their emotions quite well." he says "As well as read the emotions of others by their micro expressions and general body language." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum