Out And About

2 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Out And About - Page 19 Empty Re: Out And About

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:31 am

Zyna's confidence wavered slightly at the news, after all those stories she wasn't as confident as before understanably. However her friends and allies were counting on her so she couldn't afford to let that get too in her head.

Emanulle frowned a bit to this, he hadn't expected to be thrown into the deep end, espeically with Haruchi who was the newest to the whole thing. It took only a moment but he decided on something then; if this had been a real situation his ignorance would have gotten himself and others killed. He didn't really know the robot powers in detail at all.

That was why he in part was going to leave that portion to Dave. "What's the best way to approach them? Do you have a weak point?"

Kobe found this..interesting, if nothing else. It could be Mondo was trying to prove a point, he was just devious. Only time would tell when this was over. He already had his shadows primed and ready.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:32 pm

Dave rounds everyone up "Okay, we lucked out. That's only the second remake of the Vindicator. He can't shut off out powers, but it's still strong, very tough, and can shoot a beam of hated plasma from his eye." he explains as the Vindicator starts towards the small group.

"Not to worry! We can take hm out if we all work together!" says Haruhi as she starts out to meet the Vindicator head on!

Samuel places a gentle hand on her shoulder "I understand how you feel, but perhaps rushing into danger is not the way to handle this situation." he points out. "David knows more about this situation. We should put our trust in him to lead us to victory." he says.

"Heavy hitters in front. Tank what you can but don't put yourself in anger if you don't tink you can take it." he says as he holds up a hand, which begins to glow and that spreads throughout his body, which gets more intense and he points his other hand at the Vindicator "Blasters, spread out and flank him!" he says as a Massive beam of light energy shoots from his hand, slamming into the Vindicator, throwing he robot back!
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:56 am

Emanulle knew for sure he wasn't an 'tank' that would be more akin to someone like Christine if she was around. So more then likely he was more a 'blaster' type in this case. So he took Dave's advice to heart to herass the enemy with energy blast.

Zyna was another story, but she also was aware enough she shouldn't and couldn't take everything so she was on guard. She decided to test their defenses with her energy sword.

Kobe didn't have energy blast per say, nor did have the durability of some of the others which put him in a interesting spot. He supposed in this particular case he'd hang back to look, and make for openings to expose weak points and support the team.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:11 pm

The Vindicator was back on his feet in an instant and when Zyna went for her attack, he dodges it and tries to stab her with his claws!

But he doesn't get the chance as he suddenly jumps back, avoiding The Secret Avenger's fireballs. Though, this only gets his attentions and he dashes straight towards her with insane speeds!

Dave was suddenly there, taking the hit that was meant for Haruhi, but he doesn't even flinch as the claws disappear into his stomach!

Dave simply grabs the Vindicator's arm as electricity starts to buzz around him, and Dave suddenly throws the Vindicator towards Zyna so she could connect with her attack!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:39 am

At the current moment of time, Zyna decided she'd instead blast them with her own energy attack. This gave Emanulle chance to help out in his own way with his own to maybe do much damage.

Kobe didn't have explosive energy or anything of that sort, so instead all he did was use his shadows to help keep them in place while they got blasted, he doubted it last too long though.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:39 am

All the attacks hit the Vindicator dead on and sent him crashing into a building, after he smashed into a bunch of cars!

Dave take a breath "Computer, end program." he says. The area shimmers, than fades to the holodeck walls "Come one, everyone. Let's talk about what happened." he says.

Dave heads out, followed by Haruhi. Sam was standing in the holodeck, looking at his forearms. Anyone who know about Brotherhood Assassins, would know he was thinking about his hidden weapons.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:16 pm

Zyna was surprised the program ended so early, considering what she heard of them she knew their enemy had been far from done. Never the less she followed out, along with the others.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:42 am

Samuel stayed behind, thinking. If he was going to continue to help out on the team, and not be a liability, he would need to make some changes.

Dave took them to the common room "Okay, I know what you all are thinking. Why did I stop the program so soon after starting, right?" he asks "It's because no matter what we had done, we couldn't have won." he says.

Haruhi frowns "Than what was the point of the whole thing if we couldn't win? And what did you mean we couldn't have won no matter what we did?" she asks.

Dave shakes his head "Mondo, Mickey, Usagi, and the rest of the early Omega Team could Only beat that version of the Vindicator by teleporting him into the sun and that was something we don't have the ability to do without Jack's help." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:40 pm

Natomi, in the mean time went to check on Sam to see how they were doing as well as talk.

"You'd have to ask Mondo for that question it was him and not Dave that set the program in the first place." Kobe would of thought what was described as extreme, that would be if he didn't know about some of the things he had. "That wasn't the strongest version of them was it?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:54 pm

Dave shakes his head "No. He'll go through at least three more changes after the one we faced. With the exception of the next, the rest keep getting stronger and stronger and let's not forget, he didn't have his ability to block powers here." Dave reminds them.

Haruhi was a little off put by that "If he can block our powers, how do we defeat him?" she asks.

Dave shakes his head "You have nothing to worry about." he says "The Vindicator has already been dealt with."

Sam looks over to Natomi, then moves away, as if to avoid her "Excuse me, my dear." he says, politely, as he heads out. He needed to talk to Mondo about upgrading his equipment.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:21 am

There more Emanulle heard, the more he wondered why that program had been chosen by Mondo. "Thankfully, but overall that exercise seemed rather redundant if nothing we do really mattered."

"How did they shut powers off? An artifact or some type of techology?" Kobe was asking simply in case they ran into someone else with that ability. They may as well get something out of this training.

Huh. That was a bit unusual, they must of had something on their mind or in a hurry. She'd talk to them later then.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:28 am

Jack comes in "That's not entirely true..." he says as he gets himself a water "There will be times when in a battle, you can do nothing to stop the main baddie. When that happens, you need to recognize it, with draw if possible, and come up with a plan to stop them for next time." he points out.

Dave nods slowly "That's, true for the most part..." he mumbles. Then he shakes his head and looks o ver to Kobe "The Vindicator used an artifact that he called 'A Fragment of the Chaos Shard', which was also how he managed to survive after being teleported into the sun." he explains.

"And as the Vindicator's knowledge and understanding of the Chaos Fragment grew, so did his power." Jack says "In the end, he could withstand most of our strongest attacks, with the exception of two of our members..."

"Usagi and Machiko. Electricity and magnetism powers, respectively." Dave fills in.

Jack nods "We mad to make sure we kept a good distance from the Vindicator, because if we got within twenty feet, he would null our powers. So the blasters among our team were hammering away at him, while the smartest of us were on a way to destroy him." Jack continues.

"In the end, we managed to get rid of him, but not without some... complications, along the way." he mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:25 pm

Emanulle supposed that was fair after that portion was said, he quietly listened until the end part. "Complications? What kind?"

Zyna had never heard of this 'Chaos Fragment' though given the group came from a different dimension, or maybe even Multiverse like she and her brother then it only made sense.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:06 pm

Dave shakes his head "It doesn't matter. What's past it past. I'm going to rest for a bit." h e says as he heads out.

Jack watches his big brother head out, then looks over to the team "So, what did you guys think of the Vindicator? Sure it wasn't when he was at his best, but still." he asks.

Haruhi shutters a bit "Wow! You guys had to face that monster on a daily basis? How did you guys manage?" she asks.

Jack shakes his head "He may have seemed like a monster there, but as he evolved, he also grew in personality as well." he says "Sure he was evil, but he wasn't by no meant savage or dumb."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:29 pm

"I'd argue that makes things worse because they could then plan and think though instead of just brute forcing everything. Just my opinion. I'm going to check on Elora, I'll be back if anyone needs me." Kobe excused himself.

"W-we'll, just glad they're dealt with. We have enough to worry about with some of the things here already." Still Zyna was more or less confident they would be fine if they stuck together.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:37 pm

Jack nods "Indeed we do. I have to talk to Jerod, let him know what's been going on." he says, excuses himself, and heads out. He knew Jerod would be concerned about Ramona.

Haruhi looks at her watch "I also have to get going. Uh, the city won't keep it's self safe." she says. She needed to get home.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:41 pm

Having nothing else to do at the moment, Emanulle and Zyna talked to kill time. Jerod on the other hand was in his office doing whatever it was he was doing when Jack came in after getting the okay. "What can I do for you today?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:46 pm

Jack sets a data pad down "I have a report from Ramona." he says "It seem that fortune favors them. Marcen is having No problem turning the Mist ninja against the Templars. It seems that he has some friends amongst the Anbu there." explains "If all goes this smoothly, they should be back in a week."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:48 pm

Jerod felt more then a bit relieved to that. "That's good. I was worried with how things were going. It's nice to know something has been going well with what we've been up against."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:23 pm

Jack nods "Indeed. I'll say this for the Mist ninja, they are fast and good at what they do, it seems." he points out "I hope never to be on opposite side with them." he chuckles.

He heard out "If you or your girls need anything, feel free to ask Buddy. He'll get you guys what you need." he says "Good day, Jerod."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:34 pm

Cadmus had finished what he was doing earlier so he thought now was the time as any to go talk to Jack about becoming a member. Just because he and Alice had a fight didn't mean he was going to ditch them at the first sign of trouble.

"Hey Jack. Do you have a moment? I wanted to talk to you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:42 pm

Jack stops and turns towards their visitor "All I have is time at the moment. What can I do for you, Cadmus?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:51 am

That was good, made things more convient. "So, after some thinking I was wondering what I've have to do to join the group?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:18 am

Jack thinks for a bit "Well, there are two ways. The first is the usual background checks, power assessment, psych evaluation, IQ test, motivation, team placement, and a whole host of other tests that would normally take about a month or two to complete..." he explains

"The second way is to give me permission to poke around in your head to look for the answers I seek." he says "It won't be anything too evasive, as I already know what it is that I'm looking for, and it's a whole lot faster."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:44 pm

Cadmus normally wasn't one to have people poking in his head regardless but this wasn't exactly a normal case. Months would be too long. "You have my permission to go ahead and do it. Might as well get it over with."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum