Out And About

2 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Out And About - Page 9 Empty Re: Out And About

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:56 pm

Zyna then realized something else after Jack left.

She didn't ask where exactly where their base was. And..and then there was introducing herself to all the new people. She was both excited and really nervous, she always was with this sort of thing.

Calm down. You're an survivor of an Kaiju War, so Act like it.

Zyna began to look over her card and the link, she'd be able to figure out the information she needed from that probably.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:01 pm

The link chirps "Greeting, Zyna. My name is Buddy and I will be guiding you to the base now." the AI says and after some simple instructions, they were standing in front of her new super hero base! Or more to the point, a jewelry store.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:16 pm

Zyna followed the instructions until she found herself in front of the jewerly store with someone waiting for her. "Um, hello there. My name is Zyna Lacan."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:25 pm

Actually, since t was so early, there was no one inside the store yet, which wouldn't be open for another hour "Oops! Forgot about that. Let me get someone to open up for you." Buddy says.

About five minuets later, Mondo comes walking out, looking like the walking dead. He unlocks the front door and motions for Zyna to follow him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:31 pm

Zyna had to remember how early was, she didn't really need to 'sleep' like normal people because of what she was, but she did do so to keep her from going stir crazy. Being up every second of every hour didn't appeal to her in the least bit.

So she had to keep her voice down, too.

"It's fine."

Her host look like they had Just woken up, so she had enough sense to keep her more excitbale nature under wraps.  
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:36 pm

After going through an airlock, Zyna and she was suddenly inside an Actual super hero base! Which looked like someone from a scifi movie "Zyna, welcome to the team." Buddy says.That lizard person from before had disappeared to parts unknown.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:17 am

Zyna was looking around, but she didn't see anyone. "Thank you, but where are you? I don't see you anywhere.." The man who had let her in earlier she hadn't given much thought to, considering her friend and the people she met in the past.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:47 pm

"I am everywhere here." Buddy says "I'm the base's artificial intelligence. It's rather early, so only the ninja will be up right now." he explains "Well, most of them, at least."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:59 pm

Ninja were here? That was really cool. She had no idea that was an thing on this earth, ninja were just things she heard about in history books or movies. The fact Buddy was an AI was an bit of a surprise but it wasn't anything she hadn't seen before. It was just more common for her to run into AI with physical bodies.

"Oh. I see. I guess I'll introduce myself if I run into any of them. Where is the kitchen area?"

Cadmus after waking up early had to gently pry from Alice's death grip on him so he could take an shower and get something to eat. He wasn't as anti social as he was when things started off, but typically he kept more to himself still.

Sooner or later he was going to have to interact with others if he was here with Alice for any length of time, so may as well get to know everyone's names at least. He'd take a longer shower before going from there, simply because it was relaxing, just not as long as Alice.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:03 pm

"Follow the red lights." Buddy says as red lights start slowly pulsing on the wall, leading Zyna towards the kitchen.

When Cadmus got out of the shower, Alice was standing by the bed, still very much sleepy, rubbing an eye while holding the pillow, her jammy top was slightly unbuttoned and hanging a little off one shoulder "Cadmus...where did you...go..." she says the last part while yawning.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:19 pm

Zyna wasn't too hungry(not that she needed food) but she liked the taste and it was always an excuse to socialize a bit. When she got there was a two young women and a man with silver hair. None of them were human far as she could tell, and the other woman with cat ears and an tail gave it away instantly.

She hesistated only slightly, before going forward. "Morning there. I'm Zyna Lacan, one of the new members. I'm really new to this, but hope we can be friends.."

The red head noticed them first and smiled. "It's fine. Don't be so nervous. I was just eating with my old team. I'm Natomi Mugen, this is Kobe, and Elora."

"If you want you can join us, we're just playing it by ear." Elora didn't mind, and neither did Kobe.

Cadmus came out, dried for the most part save for his hair being damp. He did like what he saw mainly her breast, but he didn't stare at them too much. "Morning Alice. I'm right here, I was just waking up for the day."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:27 pm

"Jack must want you to stay and watch the base for the time being." Marcen says "Otherwise, he would have let me train you up a bit about how we do things, before bringing you on board fully." he mumbles, thinking to himself

Sam comes walking not too long after that, in his wolf form "Ah, but remember, my friend, that yu are now not the Only instructor that we have here." he points out, referring to Kobe.

Alice strains to get a look at Cadmus, but she was still just too sleepy "Good...don't leave me...again..." she mumbles as she climbs back on the bed and goes back to sleep.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:39 pm

(Not sure if the two are heading into the kitchen area, if not I'll edit that part out)

"So..all three of you are ninja?" Zyna asked after a moment, trying to start some form of conversation.

"All three." Elora confirmed smiling. "There are two more though, you'll run into eventually. Whenever that is. Though speaking of.." She noticed an certain assassin and ninja coming nearby.

Natomi wouldn't admit it but she found Sam's other form attractive as well.

Cadmus knew it be a bit before Alice wasn't so insecure about him vanishing but he couldn't do much of anything about that. He hadn't known his absence would effect and weigh on her that heavily..not that he had a choice in it.

He headed out, he was just going to get something to eat, maybe very briefly socialize then head back to Alice's room.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:45 pm

Marcen got himself some coffee. He couldn't stick around for too long, as he had a mission. He needed to go over the plan of attack with Ramona, since she was his back up. He also needed to talk to Sam about the Templars, since he already knew all he needed to about the mist ninja. He would wait until after breakfast, though.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:18 pm

Luckily, it wasn't also too long before Ramona was also out about. While she Was an early riser, she wasn't so much so compared to the ninja who had it more to an science. She was ready to get this under way, and so was Kobe; once Sam arrived at that is.

Though when he did come into the kitchen, Natomi was one of the first to notice. "Hey Sam. I just wanted to introduce you to our newest member, she just came today."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:24 pm

Since Sam had been in the kitchen for a bit, a little after Marcen had suddenly shown up, like he always does, he already had a good idea who this new young lady was "Greeting and welcome..." he says, gently taking her hand and bringing the back of it to his lips "My name is Samuel Hayden. It is a pleasure to meet you." he says with a formal bow.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:14 pm

Zyna was a bit embarrassed, she wasn't used to this but it was nice someone was an gentleman like that. "Zyna Lacan, n-nice to meet you."

Natomi chuckled at this, turning to Sam. "So how are this morning? It looks like you came from training or something."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:06 pm

Sam chuckles as Zyna's reaction. Then looks to Natomi "Nothing so glorious, I'm afraid." he says "The Brotherhood taught me to embrace my more, natural, side." he says "So, from time to time, I stay in my other form, just so I do not lose my edge, as it were."

Marcen comes back in "Okay, I'm off. While I'm away, Mondo's second, since he's Jack old teammate and had been at this longer then all of us combined." he says. He turns to go get Ramona, so they could be off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:21 pm

"The Brotherhood..?" Zyna asked, tilted head a bit.

"Its an order of sorts, but its more complicated then that." Kobe explained. "But being here, suffice to say they aren't with them anymore."

"Oh. That makes sense."

Natomi nodded. "I hear you. Its best to use it before you lose it."

Cadmus by this point finally came into the kitchen, just to grab something to eat anyway.

Ramona was doing her own thing when Marcen came around, she had an idea already. "Are you ready to go already or this something else?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:37 pm

When Cadmus comes in, Alice was right with him, almost like the two ere attached at the hip. She only got a small something to eat. She hardly ate anything, not that she really needed to eat.

Sam watches them for a bit, then looks back to Natomi "That is, indeed, the case." he says "Like most, if we Zoanthropes do not use our beast forms, after some time, we either lose the need for them or they become weaker." he explains.

Marcen nods "It's time to head out, if you're ready, that is." he says "And thanks to Sam, we know where one of a Templar stronghold is located. From there, we'll work our way to their main compound." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:16 pm

"So its sorta like an muscle then. I really didn't know Zoanthropes other, or I guess 'real' form worked like that." Zyna found that interesting, she liked learning new things but she preferred learning them in real time then reading but it depent on what it was.

Natomi noticed Cadmus and Alice but didn't say anything, though she found it kinda cute. It was an nice change from Alice brooding at least. "So how is the training course going? Did you finish making it? You know, the one before you and Kobe go off." She was worried about the two, but they could take of themselves. Sure Kobe was really strong in their own way, but one shouldn't ever get too arrogant.

Ramona thought, then shook her head. "No, its fine. I'm ready if you are."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:34 pm

Sam nods to Zyna "It is Exactly like that. Atrophied sets in and unless something, uh, life threatening happens, most normally do not get back their beast form, except for when they get really stressed out." he explains.

He looks over to Natomi "I am almost finished with it. Buddy is rendering it now and adding certain scenarios." he says "Once it is complete, he'll let you know."

Marcen nods "Okay, let's head off. We'll come up with a solid plan on the way there." he says as he hands over a data pad "This is everything Sam knows about the Templars and there's another section about Mist ninja." he mumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:51 pm

Emanullle had gotten up, and Michru followed not too long after as she was rather hungry. There wasn't much to do but plot and plan and see if he could come up with something even better then what he suggested, but thus far drawing blanks.

He knew Michru missed Christine and so he did he, but after that misunderstanding she had been avoiding him so there wasn't anything for it unless something changed.

"Good morning everyone. You're the new girl?" Emanulle asked Zyna politely. "I'm Emanulle Santos and this is my daughter Michru."

Zyna was almost surprised, mostly because she hadn't been paying attention."Oh, yes. Name is Zyna Lacan. It's very nice to meet you two."

"It's honestly not an rush." Kobe interjected, though he was also a bit curious of some things that could wait for when things came rolling around.

Ramona took the pad politely. "I'll be reading it throughly. Are we taking the plane or teleporting?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:56 pm

Sam looks over to Manny "Ah, good morning, my friend." he says "I am sorry to say that I had just gotten here and have little time to cook anything for breakfast." he says "It would seem that Jack wanted us all up early." he chuckles.

Marcen nods slightly "We'll be taking the mini jet. We'll need a place we can use for a base and, if needs be, a quick escape." he says as he starts out "This might take some time, are you alright being way from your family for so long?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:08 am

"It's fine Sam. We got a little spoiled with your cooking but we'll live, I think." Emanulle said good naturedly. "To be honest, I just woke up at random early."

If Sam's food was that good, Zyna vowed she'd definitely try some sooner or later. "So did I meet just about everyone?"

"For the most part." Elora started, thinking. "There's also Hitomi and Jack's brother, but its pretty early."

This got an pause from the older woman. "It's something that needs to be done, so I'll manage. If its going to be a bit longer, I'll tell them though. Just give me one moment, I'll be back."

She excused herself, leaving them for a bit before coming back. "All right, I'm ready."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum