Out And About

2 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Out And About Empty Out And About

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:22 pm

Kobe was currently away from the base at the moment, having no particular destination in mind but taking in the sights for the day. He of course had his com if Jack or anyone else needed him sooner then later but at leas for the given moment it wasn't his concern. He had heard of some strange rumors of odd robots fighting or something, but he needed to have that confirmed before anything else. Besides, with everything else going on there was more then enough to worry about.

He was still getting to know everyone, it was too soon to really say anything though until he got to know them but so far those like Hitomi and Jack gave a good first impression.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Out And About Empty Re: Out And About

Post by Namey Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:31 pm

As Kobe was wandering around a Lizard Person comes walking up to him "Hey there." he says as he holds out a fingerless gloved hand with sharp nails and sharp spines on his forearms and down his tail "I'm Mondo Kapahala. I'm a temp that Jack called in to help with his recent decline in staffing." he says, sounding a bit bored "I was just on my way there when I seen you wandering." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:41 pm

"I was getting restless being inside, but its nice to meet you. Name is Kobe Naosuke."
He said for a hand shake. "Are you a Zoanthrope?" He could assume by looks but he very well could be another race.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:52 pm

Mondo shakes his head "Nope. I was born looking as handsome as no man has the Earthly right to." he chuckles "I'm just messin. I'm what's known on my world as a 'Mutation' or Mutant. We're people born with certain abilities, looks, or powers." he says, gesturing at himself "I, just happen to be born looking like Godzilla's humanoid counterpart." he chuckles once more at his joke.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:04 pm

Mutation? So he wasn't an Zoanthrope as he had thought. Interesting. It just went with the idea he shouldn't just assume; an old lesson really. "Its nice to meet others from Jack's world. I assume you're part of his team where he comes from, since they said it was pretty large. I'm fairly new here myself." He should probably head back anyway. "It's about time I headed back anyway. I assume Jack already told you the odds and ends."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:26 pm

Mondo nods "He gave me the lowdown before I came over here." he says "And yeah, he and I were on the same team on our world." he says, just as casually as before "Headin back to the base? I'll race ya there!" Mondo says, full of something that one Might call enthusiasm.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:39 pm

Kobe didn't care if he won or lost, but he decided to humor them. "If you want, then sure." He wasn't going to use his shadow powers to teleport as that wouldn't be fair.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:42 pm

Not that Kobe Could use his shadow walking to teleport into the base, as it had an anti-teleporting field around it. there were only a few who Could get pat it. Jack, because he could turn into pure energy and pass through it, Jason because his energy couldn't be detected to adapt the field to it and Will. Because h was a god and used divine Ki, which couldn't be detected either.

Mondo wasn't in an big hurry "You know, on second thought, the base isn't going anywhere." he says. After all, Kobe was here, because he was probably feeling stir crazy. Mondo knew that feeling,living inside a mountain could be a bit off putting for most.

Mondo looks around "So where's your partner?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:18 pm

Kobe was't going to teleport into the base per say but just close enough to the general area. "She's around, somewhere. She's either at the base or somewhere in the city. She's hard to find when she wants to be.. Though, last I had seen her she was in a clothing store."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:08 pm

Mondo nods "Women and their shopping, am I right?" he asks "If ya like, I can go look for her really quick." he offers "I think it would be a good idea to meet my future team."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:13 pm

Kobe thought for a moment before giving them some directions of where the store was. "If she's still there, you can't really miss them with their looks."

Elora was eyeing her 'prey' which had to be her next set of clothes she was thinking of buying. She wasn't especially materialistic but she did like some of the finer things and to indulge herself a bit. Alice was too shy and wasn't used to them yet, it wasn't Ramona or Natomi's thing either. She wished she had another female friend on the team that was into that sort of thing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:32 pm

Mondo nods "And I'm invisible." he chuckles. Mondo twitches ever so slightly "Found her. he says as he starts off towards the shopping center.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:43 pm

One of Elora's ears twitched, as if picking up something but otherwise she went about her business. She figured she Had enough for the day, so she went to pay for her things and get out. She hadn't decided if she meet back up with Kobe or head back to the base just yet.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:54 pm

The crowd starts reacting when Mondo walks up. He pays them no mind. He heads straight over to Elora "Well hey there!" he says with a smile on his braced face "You must be Elora. Kobe said I would know you when i seen you." he says as he holds out a friendly hand "I'm Mondo Kapahala, your new, I guess you could say, teammate." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:05 pm

Elora didn't seem to mind the man's looks as she shook his hand, being friendly. "Nice to meet you Mondo. Is there any other new team mates coming in with you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:14 pm

Mondo shrugs "I'm expecting One more, but it's not known if he's Actually going to e showing up or not." he says "So, what do you two have in mind for the rest of the day?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:23 pm

"Probably drag Kobe around for lack of nothing to do like usual. I've only been in Tokyo a few times so I'm still exploring right now.
" Elora explained. "..Say, you aren't from Jack's world are you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:52 pm

Mondo chuckles "Now that's quite a conclusion to jump to, since I never said anything about Jack." he motions to himself "Does anything about me say I'm from a different dimension in any way?" he chuckles again. For all intents and purposes, he looked like a normal Zoanthrope. He motions for the two to follow him "Come on, let's get somethin to eat."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:50 pm

Elora mainly thought that because of Jack mentioning something about his friends and old crew, plus the shorter staff and no one from this world had taken a bite just yet. Still it wasn't that big of a deal.

Both ninja followed, Kobe just letting the two talk at first. "A part of me thinks the approach of recruiting might needs to be changed but I haven't been here long enough to really say."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:02 pm

mondo nods "I'm sure Marcen has brought that up to Jack a time or two}" he says "But I assure ya, Jack had the latest in technology that doesn't even exist on this planet yet, at his disposal to see if he's got the legit items or not." he explains "But Jack Does listen to suggestions. Once upon a time, he use to conduct interviews at the shop. Now it's a random location or the house of the potential new recruit."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:26 pm

"That's a lot better, more secure too."
Kobe stated. "Though, if I recall there was one or two new potential recruits but don't quote me on it. I don't really have any suggestions right now, if its not broke don't fix it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:25 pm

Mondo shakes his head "There was only you two from what I heard. Though Jack could have gotten some more recruits set up before I got here." he says "Unless you're talking about the one I had just mentioned, in which case, I said it was still up in the air." he points out as he stops in front of a burger place.

"Here's where we're gonna eat." he says as he marches inside and over to the counter "My good fellow, I will have one extra large grease burger with large fries and a diet soda." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:02 pm

Elora wasn't hungry, but Kobe decided on a simple chicken sandwhich and water for his light lunch. "One thing I always liked about the outside world is the food. It beats whatever we normally have in the village, even if it isn't healthy."

"Most of the time." Elora injtejected.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:09 pm

They didn't know what a grease burger was, so Mondo just got a triple cheese with bacon and eats half og the burger in one bite "The simple key to that is, eat and drink everything you want, but never forget to keep working out." he says.

"If you keep at it, you'll be as strong as Jack, who wasn't always so muscled." he says with a chuckle at the memory "He was actually, at one point, the weakest on our team, but after he had seen how big Mickey's arms were, he started hitting the gym like there was no tomorrow." he explains.

"And now look at him. He's the strongest on our team." he finishes, then down he other half of his burger.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:21 pm

"Its not where you start but where you end up." Elora said in agreement. "It took me a bit to get where me and Kobe are but even now we can always improve a lot more."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum