Out And About

2 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Out And About - Page 18 Empty Re: Out And About

Post by Namey Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:42 pm

Jack shrugs "We never found out How they came to be. All we really know about him, is that he's the brains of the V-Crew." he says.

Dave frowns, recalling some of his encounters "That much was for sure, since we could See part of his brain..." he mumbles "He Had to have been a scientist before all That happened to him." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:35 am

"Oh..I see I guess that part would make sense..." Zyna looked a bit disturbed by that, but she didn't comment further on it. Not that she hadn't seen bad things before considering she was an war veteran but she never completely got 'over' those sorts of things because of her nature as an person.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:26 pm

Mondo brightens up "Hey, remember that time when you, me, Usagi, and Jamie went out drinking?" he chuckles. This also got a chuckle from Dave as well.

Jack shakes his head "Now, now. Remember we promised Usagi we would Never mention what happened after to Anyone who wasn't there?" he says in a stern tone. But it was clear he was trying hard not to laugh.

This only got Haruhi's interest even more "Why? What happened when you four went drinking?" she asks, looking from Jack to Mondo.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:39 am

Kobe was slightly curious, but didn't push simply because of the 'promise' word but it did sound like they had wanted to. Zyna on the other hand was more curious. "I'd like to know too..if that's really okay."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:52 pm

Dave shakes his head "There's not much of a story there." he starts "Usagi got drunk and got a tattoo on the inside of his ear that said 'Welcome Aboard' and was so embarrassed that he took to wearing a heavy earring to weigh down his ear, so no one could see it." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:21 am

Zyna almost felt that anti climatic with how much they had been tickled about it, but she honestly wasn't sure what she was expecting exactly.

Kobe could see why that would be amusing, but it was one of those things in his opinion you had to really see. "I can see why then. I don't really drink myself mostly because besides I'm not too fun that way, been told I'm more a depressed drunk. Elora is more silly."

He left out Natomi because he knew it would embarrass her. It seemed to loosen her a bit to be more sexually aggressive. Luckily it wasn't towards anything that moved, just the people she was interested in.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:59 am

Jack chuckles "If you knew Usagi, you would find that funny." he says, taking note of some things "He's always about strict discipline and is one of the more cooler heads of the Omega Team." he explains.

Dave nods "Yup. He rarely, if ever, loses his temper and always thinks of a rational way out of most situations." he says.

"So seeing him drunk, was actually a treat and the day after was, well..." Mondo starts.

Jack shakes his head "Honestly, I don't recall much of the following morning." he mumbles, which gets a gleam from Mondo's eye.

Jack noticed this "You know, not Everyone has a super healing factor like you. Some of us Actually get drunk." he says in a fake huff, which gets both he and Mondo laughing.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:26 pm

This made Zyna more then a bit curious of the other bit of news, she was sure something happened with how they reacted. "Did something happen?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:42 am

Haruhi looks over to Zyna "I'm sure it was just boring stuff that drunks do. Best not to worry about it." she says, then looks back to Mondo "So, you were saying something about the Vindicator and his V-Crew?" she asks.

Mondo thinks for a bit "Well, there's so many instances where we've encountered him and his crew, it's hard to pick out just One." he says.

Jack nods as well, thinking. Dave, on the other hand, knew a tale that their enthusiastic new recruit would like to hear "V-Prime." was all he said.

Which set off a chain-reaction of lightbulbs in both Jack and Mondo's heads "Ah, the V-Prime! That was a nasty bit of adventuring." he says.

Jack nods, looking over to the newbies "The V-Prime, was the Vindicator's Massive warship he kept parked just behind the moon. With it, he could have easily taken over the planet." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:45 am

Zyna knew there had to be a catch of why they didn't, with such a logistical advantage like that and all. "So was there an catch or reason they didn't? It sounded like an sure thing, but it obviously wasn't or you wouldn't all be here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:53 pm

Jack nods "He did. Every time he brought up the V-Prime, he would always boast about it's power and when asked about it, he would always say he had his sights set higher than the Earth." he says with a shrug.

"But in the end, we found the V-Prime and dismantled it." Mondo says "There were some decent technologic ideas on there that Mickey said he could use to help people." he says.

Dave shrugs "As it turns out, after some searching, the V-Prime was made by Lee and Dino." he says "They don't discriminate good from evil. They are in it for the science and money. But mostly the money."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:37 pm

That didn't make Kobe happy, but there was nothing really to be done about it. "I suppose in some way, you might consider it a good thing that they aren't at their shop too often with it being common knowledge now. Speaking of, did Mickey and Lee and Dino have some sort of rivarly back at home? Because it was mentioned how that sub space system was his idea."

It seemed Emanulle Finally came back from whatever it was he was doing, seeing a crowd had gathered he figured just as well.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:31 pm

It was Mondo who answers "Oh yeah. The Smith twins and Mickey have a long history." he starts "The Smith bro's seem to think that They are the smartest ever and they want to charge people for it, but Mickey, who Is smarter by the way, thinks that intelligence should be used for the benefit of everyone and Only cost what is needed to make it a reality." he finishes.

"Mickey, Mondo, Usagi, and Jack have been a team since before the Omega Team was even formed." Dave says "So naturally, they would take their friend's side. But in truth, Lee, Dino, and Mickey are all just as smart as each other." he explains "It's just that, unlike Lee and Dino, Mickey enjoys what he does and it always thinking of new ways to create."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:19 pm

"Smartest ever is a pretty bold claim, but at this point nothing surprises me anymore. But I doubt its every style of intelligence." It was true, Emanulle had seen all matter of strange, wonderful and horrible things or at least heard of them. "I'm just glad they're more neutral and not super villains."

"What did you mean by 'different styles of intelligence'?"
Zyna asked them.

Emanulle thought for a moment, then shrugged. "There is different types of it, just that. For example, you can be smart and advance enough to make a time machine in your sleep or take a God's powers away, but struggle with social things. One can have good 'street smarts' but couldn't ever do any of the more technical things. You can improve them with effort, but there's a limit it since everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. A lot of people confuse being stupid at the given moment, for being geuinely stupid. There is an difference, but I rambled enough."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:17 pm

Mondo yawns "If you ever talked with Mickey, you would know that he's the smartest ever. He just has that feel to him. If he wants to make it, he can. No matter what it is." he says, defending his friend.

"No one's saying that Mickey Isn't the smartest ever. Manny is just saying that it's a bold claim, and it is. But Mickey can more that back it up and we both know that." he says.

"Not to change the subject, but I think there's a question on a few of our member's minds that needs asking..." Dave says "What do we do if a villain like the Vindicator Does show up?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:56 pm

"You mean like in terms of strength?" Kobe replied to Dave. "I'm not really sure. Anyone of similar strength would come from this world, and this one is another animal but some things are universal. Its possible, but hopefully won't come to that."

"If my inner cyncism and past patterns are anything to go by, a bit higher chance then one would think." Emanulle said.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:47 am

Jack makes a righteous fist "If a baddy like that Does show up, I have no doubts that all of us together will be more than enough to take care of business." he says.

Mondo raises a lazy hand "Yeah..." he says with a yawn.

Dave nods "You need to believe in the abilities of your team and trust that they can get the job, whatever it is, does the right way." he says.

Haruhi was Eating all this up "And once we show the world how awesome we are, they'll know that they can count on us to keep them safe, right?" she asks, her eyes all a sparkle.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:17 pm

Zyna smiled, nodding. "Of course. Together, there is nothing we can't do. I believe that."

Kobe chuckled a bit. "Indeed. I may be a bit world weary but cynicism and self doubt can beat you quicker then any powerful enemy can do."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:25 am

Jack shrugs "Maybe, but I've seen strong villains beat a person pretty fast." he says "But you know what? They didn't win the day, because the hero the villain beat down, had friends to help pick them back up." he says, giving a thumbs up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:01 am

"Speaking of.." Emanulle started, "Do you have an idea when our group team building exercise will take place? We haven't really had one focused on the team, the closes to it is Sam's simulation but that was more for a small group."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:03 am

Jack raises a brow "Manny, you are free to ask anyone on the team if they want to join you for a team building exercise." he says "And Sam's program isn't the only one in the system. There are hundreds of team related programs." he says.

Dave looks over to Manny "I wouldn't mind joining you for some training." he says.

Sam stands up as well "As will I." he says "Seeing all of you, my friends, run through my program, makes me want to join in as well." he says.

Haruhi jumps up with much energy "Oh heck yeah! I wanna get some of this action as well!" she says, full of fire.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:13 pm

"I know. I just thought there would be some scheduled ones." Emanulle said in response, he looked at Zyna and Kobe. "Are you two coming?"

"I don't see why not." Kobe thought if nothing else he could get a better feel of some of the people present. Haruchi in particular, as they were the newest.

"Sure!" Zyna said with good cheer as she got up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:31 am

Mondo jumps up "You know, I think I have the Perfect program to put you all through." he says as he starts out "I'll be waiting in holodeck three." he says as he heads off.

Dave frowns "Stay on guard everyone. Mondo's known to be pretty devious when it comes to holodeck programs." he warns.

Haruhi pumps her chest, full of confidence "I wouldn't worry about it. With all of us working together, there's nothing we can't overcome!" she says, giving everyone a thumbs up.

Jack chuckles. He liked her. She reminded him of how he was when he was younger. "I have some business to take case of." he says "I'll return later to check up on how your training has gone." he says as he starts off.

Sam looks over to Manny "Well, shall we, my friend?" he asks. Since everyone was following Manny to the holodeck, to Sam, that meant he was in charge.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:29 pm

Emanulle wasn't sure what, exactly, Mondo had planned but remained weary more or less either way. "Let's see what they have in store for us." Since what little he new, Haruchi was the least experienced it may be a good idea what they needed to work on. He'd leave that to Kobe and Natomi though, that be more their area then anything else.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:53 pm

Dave seemed confident in their ability to handle whatever twisted opponents Mondo could send their way. The area shimmers and it's suddenly in a destroyed New Jersey. It looked like it Just happened too. There was fires burning, cars over turned and smashed, people were running.

Dave looks around, scrunches his nose, trying to remember. He looks over at one of the many news papers floating around "Ah hell!" he curses and looks to where he knew Mondo was watching "Come on man, they aren't ready for this!" he calls out.

Samuel frowns "If I may ask, what is it, exactly, that we are not ready for?" he asks.

Dave looks around, stopping on something, and points "That." he says in a low tone.

Standing on a pile of wrecked cars and trucks, was a Robot, who was looking directly at the lot of them, two sharp, foot long, blades were sticking out of it's first and last knuckle on one hand.

"Whoa! What the heck is that thing? The Terminator?" Haruhi asks.

Dave shakes his head "No. Worse. It's the Vindicator!" he hisses as his skin rapidly hardens and turns him into a crystal-like substance "Get ready everyone!"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum