Ever After

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ever After - Page 4 Empty Re: Ever After

Post by Namey Sun May 21, 2017 1:08 pm

After the three leave Tracy wih Mad, the room he was in was suddenly filled with growls and snarls that weren't of this world! Mad had goneinto full Darkness Awakened mode and his two 'Darkness Arms', the snake-like creatures that form over Mad's shoulders when in this form, were sucking some kind of dark mist out of Tracy's mouth!

It looked more alarming to anyone who was watching than it really was, since one might think Mad was stealing Tracy's soul which of course, he wasn't

When he finishes up, Mad reverts back to his 'Normal' form. Except for one difference. His eyes were burning more brightly and his cawed hands looked a bit more savage, and all his teeth were now sharp, instead of his K-9s.

Mad comes walking into the back room "It...is done..." he growls, sounding more feral then before "The mark...of Darkness...is gone..." he snarls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 23, 2017 9:12 pm

Dysis had to resist the urge to react on hearing the noises from the other room. It felt like something was going wrong but neither Julius or Shanoa were reacting and they had more experience.

When it was done and Mad come forward, he looked even more 'demonic' for lack of a better word. The Nosferartu side of him Really didn't like him, but he had helped Tracy even if was soley for his benefit but credit was what credit was due. "Even though you didn't do it for her, thank you anyway."

He went into the room to check on them, he had been through a lot in this single day.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 23, 2017 9:45 pm

Mad snarled something before finding a shady spot to disappear into, and like that, Mad was gone. Though, judging by what Julius had seen, the older hunter had an idea on wat Mad was going on do next.

Tracy, for her part, looked completely normal. The strange symbol on her forehead was gone and if one didn't know any better, it would like she was simply asleep.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 24, 2017 2:04 pm

Dysis checked on them, they seemed to be fine but there was still work to be done. He gently picked them up before heading out the backroom to talk to the two Hunters one last time. "I'm going to head out to let her rest, but you two sure you have no clue at all what Mad was talking about when he mentioned something about a Master?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 28, 2017 12:18 pm

Julius shakes his head "No. No clue what this 'Master' was that Mad had mentioned." he says "Now that your friend is better, I think it's best you forget about Heavenly Host and everything that came from it. No good can come of dwelling on it." he suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 28, 2017 8:59 pm

Easier said then done but he slowly nodded before getting a spot to vanish from the shadows and appear back into his apartment. He went to his other room to tuck Tracy in and make her comfortable before going into the kitchen to cook for himself and her.

He had a lot of things on his mind and cooking helped take his mind off.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 28, 2017 10:08 pm

A chill falls over the room and like before, movement seemed to be Just out of one's direct line of sight as the darkness seems to close in "The Master...I spoke of...is Sachiko Shinozaki..." Mad snarls, keeping to the shadows "I...can stop her..." he growls "However...I need...assistance...getting there..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 29, 2017 8:57 pm

Dysis tensed, but only relaxed slightly at Mad appearing. How did he find this place if he hadn't traveled here manually? "I'd ask how you know where I live but that's besides the point. You need me to perform that ritual again?" He Really didn't want to go back to that place, but if it protected Tracy it would be what he had to do.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 31, 2017 2:09 pm

Mad's eyes where blazing "That...is your decision..." he growls "But only if...you want....this to end..." he snarls "As for how...I found you...the darkness and I...are one...." he says in a low tone "What happens in it...I know... his blazing eyes were piecing "I...can teach you this...If....you are willing...." he grolws.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 31, 2017 4:20 pm

"If its to protect Tracy I never had a choice to begin with." Dysis went over to turn the stove and everything off, he also gathered the things needed for the ritual. "As for your offer, if its something I can learn I'll try."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:52 pm

Mad's eyes blazed "Of course you have...a choice!" he snarls "We Always...have choices..." he says in a low growls "As for...my offer...All children...of the shadows...can learn...it's only...a matter of IF..." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:29 pm

"I didn't mean I literally had no choice. And I'll learn it. But let's get this business dealt with first.." Dysis gathered what he needed to perform the ritual with Mad.

(I guess we can take them out, either a new thread or gloss over it and have them come back. I'll leave it to you since I'm fine with either)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:33 pm

((We can continue in the previous Heavenly Host thread.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:28 pm

Dysis came back, along with the others. The trip using this method was a bit jarring and he wasn't sure what the others that came with him were going to do. They would forget about their friend unfourtnately but he wasn't sure if their memory of that place itself would fade at all.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:32 pm

The others hadn't reappeared with Dysis, so it was assumed that they reappeared back where they had done the charm. Mad wasn't with Dysis either, which made sense, since he Did stay behind.

However, there was someone waiting for Dysis to arrive. It was Lost and there was a sound of a shower running off someone in his apartment "Ah! Welcome back." he says "How was your return trip to Heavenly Host?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:27 am

"It was fun, maybe I'll go vacation there. But seriously no, its not a place I would return to. I got irrationally angry there." Dysis says, he heard the shower but assumed it was Tracy since she was the only other person inside.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:51 pm

Lost nods "Naturally. All the evil in that place is, infectious, for lack of a better word, and the longer you were there, the more it would effect you." he explains "Incidentally, just before you arrived, your young friend had woken up and is currently using your shower." he says, though it was a bit unnecessary, since she was the only one here.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:07 pm

"I'll talk to her when she gets out. I'm not sure how long I was in that place, time seems to be a but wonky. Did I miss anything else while I was gone?"
Normal watches and such didn't work in that place.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:14 pm

Lost shakes his head "Time passes the same there, as it does here. It's just that there's no way to keep track of it." he points out "And no, nothing happened while you were out, aside from your young friend waking up." he says "She called out to anyone here and when she found no one, she decided to get something to eat, then take a shower." he explains.

He reaches into his robe sleeves, rummages around a bit, then pulls out a letter, looks it over, then hands it to Dysis. It has Moriko's name on it "This is from your other young friend." he says "I've talked her into writing you, so she could let you know how her training is going and when she plans on coming back." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:45 pm

He must of left a good impression on them, Dysis took the letter politely so he could briefly look over its contents.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:52 pm

Inside was a letter that simply read that she was doing well, and that the training was tough, but in a few more months, she would be able to go back home and one of the first things she would look to do, was take Dysis out to thank him for helping her.

She aso said she wished she could tell him more, but she was told not to by Ross and Han. She ended the letter with a kiss.

The shower turns off and after a minuet, Tracy comes wandering out, a towel wrapped around her, glasses off, and hair down, as she comes wandering out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:04 pm

Dysis put the letter away and was about to say something when Tracy came out from her shower, she looked nice with her hair down and glasses off, though she needed them. "Hey Tracy. Sorry I was out when you woke up. What is the last thing you remember?" He knew how shy she could be so not to embarrass her potentially he played it pretty cool, which he would of done regardless.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:03 pm

Unfortunately it wasn't a matter of Dysis playing it cool, but rather, how Tracy would react to seeing someone suddenly There, when the apartment was previously empty, and she was wearing nothing but a towel.

It went about as well as one would think, considering Tracy crippling shyness "KYAAA!!" she screams as she hugs her towel tightly and bolts back into the bathroom, locking the door behind her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:18 pm

Dysis winced a bit at the sudden loud scream before she scrambled out quickly. In hindsight he should let Tracy know he was back home but he had gotten side tracked by the letter and Lost. Oh well.

He'd let her calm down a bit, in the mean time he wanted to keep himself distracted from memories of that hell hole he just had gotten out of.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:03 pm

Tracy wasn't likely to calm down anytime soon, if one knew enough about her to know that. Lost looks towards the bathroom "Well, that could have gone better." the old man says "Just so you know, she can't see or hear me." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum