Ever After

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ever After - Page 2 Empty Re: Ever After

Post by Namey Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:32 am

Lost nods "Yes, but it's very complicated and requires that one of the same blood that was the cause of tat place, seal it inside of her and if she's not strong enough to contain it, she'll loose all sense o herself and become catatonic." he explains.

Lost looks over as Han and Moriko come walking back. She looked completely fine, as i she Wasn't dying just a few minuets ago. Aside from her eyes now being an emerald green, like Han's and Ross', she looked the same as she did before.

Han stops by "We're done here. I'll give you two a few minuets, then we must get going." he says to Moriko, before he wanders off. Lost follows Han to talk about something.

Moriko shuffles her feet a bit "Han told me that I need to go with him, because of what he had done to me, to save me. But he assure me it's not forever." she says "I, know you tried to save me and..." she moves in and kisses Dysis on the cheek "Thank you." she mumbles, blushing a bit.

"When I come back, would you, like to go out somewhere?" she asks "I still need to thank you properly for what you did for me." she says
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:30 am

Dysis was taken off guard by the kiss on the cheek, he also wasn't sure about the last part. He didn't admit it out loud but if he was honest with himself he did have some feelings for Tracy, though he wasn't sure if it was mutual or not.

Even if not, it still felt like a shitty thing to do while she was in that hell hole. Hopefully Tracy didn't have the same fate as Mariko, he had a feeling this 'new life' came with a price. "If I'm not doing anything I don't see why not."

She had been through a lot so he wasn't just going to blow them off,
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:17 pm

Moriko nods with a sad smile as she moves back to Han and the two of them head off somewhere out of sight. Lost watches them go, before looking back to Dysis "ross would have found your friend by now and possibly any other survivors. It'll take them a little longer to get back." he says "They will appear back inside the college, though, I don't believe yo would wish to be there wen they arrive." he cautions.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:12 am

Dysis frowned a bit at that. "..Why is that?" He really hoped it wasn't more bad news on top of everything else that had happened today.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:11 pm

Lost hesitates for a bit, obvious mulling over whether or not to tell Dysis "Your friend has, in some ways, succumbed to the Darkening, and it's best if you not see her in that state." he says slowly "On the other hand, the longer she's away from that place, the more she will recover and the presents of a familiar face will even help her recover faster." he explains "So, in the end, it's really up to you if you wish to be there or not."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:14 pm

What kind of bitch made thing was that? If he couldn't be around when she needed him in hard times, he has no business being her friend. Because the next time might be supernatural but could be very bad and she'd need him again. In his opinion anyway you were tested more character wise through adversity then when things were going smooth.

"I'll be there." Was the only thing he said to that with finality. "But on that note, are you positive the way to deal with that pocket realm is the only way? Ross didn't seem effected by whatever it was going on, which goes into the theory that pocket realm can't effect something more powerful then itself either personally or the other person's source. So in theory, any being who has the power to effect realms and is more powerful then that pocket realm should be able to do something. Do I have it right or no?"

It really bothered Dysis more then anything that some of the victims were far too young for his liking among everything else in that messed up place.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:16 pm

Lost thinks for a bit "If you can find someone who is stronger than the one who created tat place, they would most likely not care too much about a realm that doesn't effect them directly and would offer no help to put a stop to it. Especially when they find out the cost of doing so." he says.

"Remember, nothing in this world comes without a cost and some of those costs are quite high." he points out "As for Ross, it's not that he's powerful, it's because of what he is. He, Han, and now Moriko are something terrible and powerful. It's best not to concern yourself about their fates. Tracy and one other of her classmates will need your strength. The other two, unfortunately, will be forgotten by everyone who hasn't been there. Their very existence erased to where it will be as if they never were." he says in a sad tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:06 am

Dysis didn't like it and put a bad taste in his mouth overall but there wasn't much for it so he considered the conversation done. He could focus on what he actually Could do, though he was pretty sure he wouldn't know who the other survivor was. "I'll see you later then."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:11 am

Lost was already gone, having faded back to where ever he had come from. It was about an hour later when another minor Earthquake hit, but only the college that Tracy was going to and after a bit, a scream could be heard and a girl comes running out of the class room "Stay back, you monsters!" she screams hysterically as she scrambles to get away.

Inside the classroom, there was man in Demonic Armor and at his feet was Tracy, unconscious, her uniform torn in many places and she was covered in blood, including blood on her hands and mouth!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:55 am

Between the screaming young woman, Tracy and the man in demonic armor it didn't take long for him to put two and two together far as who they were. More concerning was Tracy and her state, more specifically the blood.

He quickly went over to them, obviously worried. "What happened Ross? Did..she kill anyone?" It looked like she had or at least had to defend herself. He was worried the effect that would have on them mentally if so.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:10 pm

Death Knight paid the screaming girl little mind as she ran to get help. He looks over to Dysis "No. Not her..." he says in a gravely two-toned voice "She wasn't in her right mind when it happened and when she Is in her right mind, she doesn't need to now of it." he warns.

He pulls out Tracy's phone and tosses it to Dysis "The longer she's away from that realm, the quicker she'll come back to her senses. In the mean time, I suggest you lock her somewhere way from others, including yourself." he states.

"If you need proof of how dangerous she is now, look at the video on her phone." he says, then he wraps his cloak around himself and disappears in an emerald green flash of light that was filled with many tortured screams of pain and he was gone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:49 pm

This day kept getting better and better. He wondered if there was a way to speed it up further as he didn't know how long this was going to take to begin with. He didn't want to just lock them away for days to weeks on end, and how was he even going to feed them if they were out of their mind? This was a cluster fuck. In the mean time, he used some of the shadows to get into his apartment, standing there with a young woman with her clothes slightly ripped ad blood in a class room wasn't a good look.

Still, he took the phone to see once he got there.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:39 pm

The image on the phone looked like one of those 'found footage' movies. There was the dark halls of Heavenly Host, there was blood on the floor and some on the walls,there was a man screaming and growling and snarling as well "No, Tracy wait!" the man was saying as the camera peeks around a corner to show a man in the same college uniform as Tracy and the others, except for it was a males and it was torn in a few places and had blood on it.

The guys arm looks like it had been attacked by a wild dog, and speaking of. Tracy was in her beast form, but instead of a bloodhound, like it says on the website, she looked more like a wolf with longer ears and a strange symbol on her forehead. She was stalking towards the young man, menacingly, her jowls pulled into a snarl "Tracy, it's me Toshi! Snap out of it!" he tries to reason with Tracy, but he was clearly weak from the loss of blood from his arm wound.

Tracy stops, regards the young man for a second, the lunges at him, her teeth finding his neck as she sinks them into his flesh! His creams strangle out, then turn to a bubbly gurgle as Tracy suddenly pulls her head back, ripping Toshi's throat out! Blood gushes from the open wound, splashing over Tracy as she starts to savage Toshi's body.

It was at that point the phone drops to the ground, still recording, but pointed at a wall, as heavy foot falls could be hard charging into the room. Tracy could be heard snarling and growling, the sound of something getting hit, and a very K9 like yelp of pain, followed by a emerald green flash, the sound of something thumping on the floor, then the foot falls head towards the phone, at which point the video ends.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:25 pm

Dysis sighed tiredly before deleting the footage, Tracy didn't need to see that. What did that place do you? He thought sadly. The person dying was bad enough but turning the shy but gentle girl he had come to care about to something like That was something else.

In the mean time, he decided to buy some high grade rope and make his way quickly back to secure Tracy so she didn't beast out or could harm him or anyone else. It still left a few problems and he didn't know how to get into contact with the Lost fellow again.

Though, first he had to clean Tracy up which made him pause a bit as he felt conflicted but being mature about it, it was something that needed to be done since she couldn't have blood and such around. Dysis found some clothes she could toss on before getting to work cleaning her up, blushing all the while but doing it as quickly as possible and taking his mind off. Despite her lack of confidence, Tracy was an attractive young woman, it was just she looked more like a normal girl next door then bombshells some were used to seeing.

It did disturb Dysis a a part him was turned on by the blood and the violence of Tracy's new form , he guessed it was just his Nosferartu side, the left overs of their more savage past but still.  A normal person would be apalled and he was, but they wouldn't be aroused by Tracy's new form like that either. It was more the violence and blood portion that bothered him, he'd have to ask his mom about it later. This was real life, not some paranormal romance novel where two people gave into their animalistic urges to sexually ravage each other; never mind that sort of thing happened given the kind of world they lived in but besides the point.

Once she was cleaned up and dried off, he dressed her before gently applying the rope to keep them bound until this whole thing blew over. Dysis decided to take a shower himself, almost as if to get the memories of that place at the back of his mind.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:33 pm

As Dysis was in the shower, Tracy's phone goes off, letting him know she got a text message. It was from Ross. Apparently he got Tracy's number before handing the pone over to Dysis.

"Hey. Lost said to tell you that Tracy will be completely back to normal in about four days. Five on the outside. This can be sped up if you can find a man named Maddox Rademaker. He's an American who had burning eyes and wears a medicine bag. He can drain the darkness out of Tracy, curing her in no time. Lastly, DO NOT let Tracy change int her beast form, even if she seems normal, because until the symbol on her forehead is completely gone, she's still affected. Finally, if you need Lost's help with anything, he says to just call his name and he'll be there."

The text ends with that. Tracy, all tied up, was moaning softly, having a bad dream. Which meant it was likely that she would be awake soon.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:51 pm

Dysis got dressed up before hearing the sound of a text and went to go check, reading it over. That was perfect, now he just needed to talk to Lost for a few questions and to find this person. He said he just needed his name called so he would do just that.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:02 am

((I'm assuming that Dysis had called Lost's name. If not I'll edit.))

"Things seem to be going quickly out of control and it seems you're struggling to hang on Is that not correct, young man?" the old man comes hobbling out of nowhere, much as he had done before. He tosses a small bag with what feels like marble sized balls in it "Those are knock out pellets courtesy of our mutual friend." he says "So, how can I help you?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:50 pm

Dysis was really glad to see Lost in a time like this. "Just the person I wanted to see. I have a lot of questions. The first is do you know where I can find Maddox. And two, when is the earliest before she's at least rational enough to walk in human form? I can't feed her like this and I obviously can't walk around with them either."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:31 pm

Lost thinks for a bit "I would say the day after tomorrow would be the soonest she will be fine in her Human form." he says "However, if she changes into her beast form fo any reason, she'll become an uncontrollable monster whom will attack anyone close by." he warns.

"As for Maddox, you're in luck. He's in Japan. However, he is currently with the Hunter Alliance and is unlikely to with you to help Tracy." he says "Unlikely, but not out of the realm of possibility" he says, nodding to the bag of sleep pellets "Don't hesitate t use those. Once Tracy wakes up and finds herself tied up, she might try to change to free herself."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:00 pm

Dysis frowned a bit, he wasn't sure he could even do this on his own with this information. He wished Diana was here, it would make things that much more managebale. "That makes things a lot harder, that means she has to go without eating or drinking for a day because she'll be attacking everything when she wakes up. Anyway, where exactly would I find Mad? The other problem if I could even get in."

It didn't sit well with him doing this, he was used to protecting and taking care of Tracy. Even though now he was effectively protecting Tracy from herself, it still put a bad taste in his mouth
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:20 pm

Lost pulls one of the gas balls from a pocket and tosses it over to where Tracy was. It makes a small Pop! sound wen it lands next to Tracy and a whitish gas starts to fill the area. Lost doesn't seemed worried about it "Hard though it may be, it must be done if you wish her to recover." he points out "As for Maddox ,like I said, he will be with the Hunters. The best place to look for him, would be at their new headquarters." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:10 pm

"Problem is, I have absolutely no clue where it is and I can't exactly leave them alone. Anyway, will there be any side effects to Tracy at all after this even if minor?" Might as well ask now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:02 pm

Lost nods "Of course. No one who goes there and comes back, is ever the same again. Especially if they're affected by the Darkening. At first, she will have auditory and visual hallucinations. She'll hear and see things from her time there, but since she won't recall much of what happened, she'll be confused about what's happening." he explains "She'll also have terrible nightmares, which is to be expected. The hallucinations will fade in time, as will the nightmares, but it'll take time and she lives alone, that's something else to take into consideration."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:44 am

"Where is this new Hunters HQ at?" That was one of the last things he needed he could think of, he was going to see if Diana could get down here before he left to keep Tracy sedated while he was away since Lost pretty had other things to do.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:49 pm

Lost sakes his head "I can't do all he work for you. I told you what you need to do to help your friend and whom you need to find. I even told you that their new headquarters is in Tokyo. The rest is up to you." he says "I will do you the favor of watching your young friend while you're out searching." he offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum