Ever After

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ever After - Page 7 Empty Re: Ever After

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:26 pm

Dysis shouldn't have been too surprised by this, considering her normal shyness and what happened. "Tracy, its just us." He said in the same gentle tone. "No one is going to see us. It's..my first time doing anything like this too." He admitted.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:12 pm

Tracy was still 'hiding' "It's still embarrassing." she mumbles "I haven't even...done anything like, This, at home." she says.

She suddenly jumps up and takes off out of the bedroom "I'll sleep on the couch!" she calls as she head to the living room. It would seem that running away if a conditioned response for her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:21 pm

Dysis had hoped Tracy wouldn't regress back a bit, but it seemed like tonight was too much for her so he left it alone. She couldn't run away everytime something made her a bit uncomfortable but it was something only she could ultimately decide.

he sighed before laying back down, trying to get some sleep for the morning.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:39 pm

When morning comes around, Tracy was on the couch, like she said, and she was as still as the dead! But, if one looked closely, would see that she was breathing. Her breath was a bit shallow, but it didn't seem to be bothering her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:21 pm

Dysis after waking up and getting dressed saw Tracy passed out on the couch, he decided to leave them be for now. Instead he went into the kitchen to get breakfast ready, only thing was he wasn't sure if anything he made would get another 'reaction' like last time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:28 pm

Tracy gets up about a half hour later. She was still so sleepy as she stumbles into the kitchen "Coffee..." she drones as she shambles over to where she would normally have her coffee machine and when she couldn't find it, she tried to wake herself up a bit more, with little success.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:39 am

Luckily, Dysis was hear to help her with that. He wasn't too much a coffee person himself but he knew Tracy usually had some when she was waking up in the morning so he made them some before hand when she had been asleep so she was on time.

He poured her a cup and placed it by her on the table. "Here. I figured you probably needed some. Breakfast is done if you're hungry too."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:38 pm

Dysis' voice registered something in Tracy's mind "Huh?" but she was still too sleepy to make sense of it "Huh...". All she knew, was she had coffee and food. All was right in her world.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:43 pm

"I know you're out of it in the morning until you get coffee but feel free to help yourself. I don't have anything that needs to be doing today but I'm sure you have school."
After all she had been through, returning to normalcy as much as she could would be good for her.

Because ultimately that's what he and Tracy were trying to do to the best of their ability. It was just ironic that Tracy who was more 'normal' then he was, had a bit worse luck as of late.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:10 pm

Tracy finishes her meal and takes her coffee with her. She grabs a quick shower, gets dressed and ready for college. She felt like she had a hangover, but she didn't remember drinking.

She bids her farewells for the day as she wanders out. She would pick up another coffee on her way to school. She was tinking about skipping classes for today, but it was hard enough to get into college in Japan as it was.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:54 pm

Dysis wondered if he should overly worry about Tracy, but you couldn't live your life in a bubble because of what Might happen to you at any given moment.

As for himself, while he didn't have plans he decided to get out the house and go from there. It was better then being cooped in the house with nothing to do anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:26 pm

It was about mid day when Tracy comes back. She seemed troubled "Dysis, where's my phone?" she asks. She never got it back, but than, it wasn't all That important to her at he moment. However, something at college had changed that.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:34 pm

Luckily Dysis had deleted the pseudo 'lost tapes' so she wouldn't find it and have a break down. Though he was honestly having a hard time recalling people who had died in that place even now, something Lost had told him about.

He gave Tracy the phone but noticed something. "Tracy? Something wrong? You look troubled."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:41 pm

She takes her phone and starts going through the pictures "Something's wrong.Some of my classmates are gone and no one will tell me what happened to them...in fact, they don't seem to even remember them." she mumbles.

She stops on a picture, then drops her phone, a horrified look on her face "W-what the hell?" she mumbles, as she backs away "Something is...wrong with their faces." she mumbles, a hand covering her mouth.

It was a group photo of her and those who were trapped in Heavenly Host. The picture was take the night it happened. The ones who died in the school, their faces were all darkened out. As if someone took a marker and erased them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:49 am

Dysis knew this was going to make things infinitely more complicated but one thing at an time. "This definitely has something supernatural to it. Okay. What do you remember from them the last time you saw them?" He'd go from there and wing it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:00 pm

Tracy kicks the phone away, rather then looking at her classmates blank faces "It was after class, some of my classmates were saying...something..." she mumbles, as if trying to remember, but was unable to do so.

"They called me over to help them, we took that picture...everything...started to get fuzzy...and I woke up here." she explains, straining her thoughts, trying to remember.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:55 pm

This made things both easier and harder, since Dysis was under the impression Tracy(and himself) wouldn't even remember who had died there before too long. "And no one connected to them remembers anything at all?" He was confirming for them both.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:04 pm

Tracy nods "Yeah...It's like, they just vanished...like they never were." she mumbles "W-what's going on, Dysis? I-is there, some kind of magic going on?" she asks, with pleading eyes locks onto the young man.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:55 pm

Tracy was his weakness and that aside, he felt he had to give them something. "I'm not sure, but there Are things that can mess with memories. I'm going to look into it and ask my mom, she knows better then I do." It would also give him a bit more breathing room. since her remembering(and even him) wasn't something he accounted for.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:16 pm

Tracy nods, as she staggers back to the couch, feeling suddenly lightheaded "O-okay...I think...I'm going to sit here for the moment." she mumbles as she plops down on the couch and stares blankly at her phone on the ground.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:17 am

"..All right."

Dysis hated seeing Tracy like that. There wasn't that much he could do and it wasn't like he hadn't asked Lost about it, it just seemed completely out of his hands so he let it go. He really doubted his mother would know anything, even if she did have a bit more knowledge then he did.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:37 pm

As Dysis heads out, Ross was waiting by the entrance the his apartment building "Hey kid. How are things going between you and your girlfriend?" he asks, leaning against the wall.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:18 pm

Dysis turned to Ross, pausing briefly. "It was going pretty well, just ran into into an hiccup since I thought we wouldn't be remembering them.." He then proceeded to explain what had happened.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:21 pm

Ross nos slowly "Lost thought that would be the case. No use in getting worked up over it now." he says "So,what do you plan on doing about it?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:28 pm

"I don't know." Dysis admitted. "I know the truth of things would be too much. I feel like I should tell them something though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum