Ever After

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ever After - Page 5 Empty Re: Ever After

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:47 am

We'll that was good and bad depending he guessed, good because at least Lost hadn't seen her like that so it wouldn't have further her being embarrassed then what she was. Dysis went to the bathroom door just close enough to be heard. "I'm really sorry about that Tracy, I should of let you know I came back home sooner."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:43 am

There was silence on the other side of the door "Yes you should have. Or at least left me a note explaining why I was in your apartment." she says on the other side of the door "I'm so embarrassed that I could die now!" she calls.

Lost hobbles over "Now might be a good time to let you know, but I had, taken care, of her memories of the school." he says "They are still there, but are so faded and fragmented, that they might as well have been a bad dream."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:16 am

We'll, he could potentially use that. "Again, I'm really sorry Tracy. I thought you would still remember. We were hanging out after school and you passed out. At first I thought it was something serious but doctors said you were fine and just needed some rest. You've been here resting since." There was some truth in there, at least from what happened and what Really happened. There was no doctors, unless you counted Mad which was far from one.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:33 pm

Tracy was quiet for a bit "I don't really remember most of that..." she mumbles "All I remember, was being with my classmates, after classes finished for the day, then I had some horrible dream, I can't remember what it was about, and I woke up here." she explains.

"Are you saying that I passed out after class and you took me to the hospital, then here?" she asks. after a second, one could almost see her face turning red behind the door "S-so...how did...I get out of my uniform and into what I was wearing?" she asks, slowly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:54 am

Dysis knew the perfect excuse for that one. "The female nurses had to change your clothes before you were released instead of being in a hospital gown. Your school clothes were a bit messed up, mainly because of where you fell the first time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:17 pm

After a bit, the door unlocks and Tracy peeks out. She was dressed, wit glasses on and hair pulled in a ponytail (though it was till a bit damp) "I, uh, I guess that makes sense..." she mumbles, her face was still red.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:00 am

Dysis was relieved that had went through, he hated lying to Tracy but it was better that then the whole truth, never mind her time in that place. Tracy would never know what he went through to get her out and keep them safe, but that was more then fine. You didn't help those you cared about for recogniztion, just as long as she was happy and safe.

"You were out for a bit, kinda scared me so glad to see you up and about. You hungry?" That part was true, he was glad she was okay now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:52 pm

Tracy nods "God yes...I feel like I haven't eaten in forever." she says "Where's my uniform? I should probably get it cleaned before classes tomorrow." she says.

Lost looks over to Dysis "Her uniform is currently equal parts shredded and covered in blood." he points out "What will you tell her?" he asks "It Is possible to get another on for her, but you would need to break into a clothing store that sells her type of uniform." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:18 pm

'I don't know. I have to constantly lie just to keep the story in place.'

Dysis shook his head."About that, your uniform has seen better days. The washer had a hiccup and messed up both our clothes, so I'll buy you a new uniform." That was partly true, it did have a hiccup earlier today so he was just using it for now.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:12 pm

Tracy frowns slightly "That was a new uniform too." she mumbles "Well...I'll give you the address to the shop that carries it." she mumbles as she heads over to find some paper.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:29 pm

Dysis gave a mental sigh of just having dodged a bullet thanks to all that quick thinking he had to do. He went to the kitchen to find a notepad and offered it to Tracy. "Here. Should be easier to write down too."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:42 pm

Tracy jots the address, price, and style of uniform down "Well...I, um, guess I should had back to my place..." she mumbles.

Lost moves close to Dysis "The doctors recommend that, at least for to night, you have someone to keep on eye on you, just incase anything unexpected happens." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:10 pm

Dysis shook his head. "I can't force you to stay, but the doctor recommended you have someone keep an eye on you at least for the night, just in case something unexpected happens."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:26 pm

Tracy thinks, that Did make sense, if she had hit her head as hard as she was told "W-well...I suppose...I could hang around...just for the night..." she mumbles, getting all embarrassed again. This is the first time she would have spent any time with a boy that Wasn't in her family and she wasn't sure she was ready for that Just yet, but she would have to be.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:40 am

Dysis turned his way towards the kitchen. "You said you were hungry right? I have a bit of things scattered inside, anything in particular you feel like having?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:47 pm

Tracy shakes her head as she waves her hands, she was getting very flustered "O-oh, no. I-I'm not hungry" she stammers over her words "I-I just, need some r-rest..." she mumbles she she breezes past Dysis and heads into his room, locking herself in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:40 pm

Dysis mentally sighed, he wished Tracy wasn't so painfully shy, it was going to cause her to miss out some things if she didn't learn to ease out of it, at least a little bit.

He went into the kitchen to go cook, and maybe after sleep. That place had left him mentally drained.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:02 pm

Lost hobbles by him "That place left you more than just mentally drained. It left you spiritually drained as well." he says "And, if you want to stay with the young woman, her problems will be only starting coming tomorrow." he says as he starts off, leaving Dysis to his devices.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:09 pm

Dysis frowned at this. "Wait, what do you mean? Don't tell me there's some more after effects to that place on Tracy?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:57 pm

Lost stops, looks back to Dysis, and shrugs "Who's really to say? I've already done more for her than my own family." he says, then starts off once more, fading away.

It was about this time when Dysis' bedroom door opens a crack and Tracy peeks out "Um...is, uh, is dinner ready?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:34 pm

Dysis turned towards her. "It's ready when you are. Feeling a bit better?" Tracy could of just used the guest room but he wasn't exactly complaing too much either way,

He couldn't help but feel there was something more with Lost' last comment before he had left.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:39 pm

Tracy nods, her face was a delicate shade of pink "Um, yeah..." she mumbles "I thought I was, uh, you know, sleepy...but it turns out, th-that I was hungry after all..." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:10 am

Dysis nodded, playing it cool as not to potentially embarass her further and left it alone. Dinner was relative simple and easy this go around, spaghetti and a few side dishes. "Go ahead and help yourself. Not sure what you wanted far as side things go, so picked a few." He was actually a decent cook, his mother had drilled it into him he couldn't eat out all the time and it was a life skill everyone should at least have the basics.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:36 pm

She was staring at the spaghetti an almost blank look on her face, then a shutter runs through her "I-I'm n-not hungry anymore!" she says as she turns and rushes to the bathroom!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:18 am

Dysis was confused by her odd behavoir before something came to mind; maybe even though her memories had been altered she still remembered on some unconcious level. In other words, the food reminded her of blood and gore she had seen while inside that hell dimension.

That may have been what Lost was talking about. A bit concerned he went a bit closer to the bathroom in case he heard sounds of her throwing up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum