Ever After

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ever After - Page 3 Empty Re: Ever After

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:05 am

Dysis nodded a bit. "I'll be back later then. If it works you'll know." After that, he left he had a lot of things on his mind but one thing at a time as they say.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:27 pm

Lost watches Dysis leave, not saying anything. The world seemed to be going on wth it's life, as if nothing in the world was wrong. There were No visible Hunters around. There Were some scanner cops around. But at the moment, they were only documenting and not approaching anyone.

There were Some visible Inhumans, like Zoanthropes and Mystics There were also some people who were cosplaying as them as well. Mystic cosplayers had started to take over since the Mystics became public knowledge.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:32 pm

Dysis noticed, but it wasn't the target, he simply focused on getting to the HQ as soon as he could. He was sure some, if not a lot of the Hunters knew about that crappy pocket dimension.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:31 pm

The best way to find the Hunters, was to go where there was some trouble with some Inhumans and make sure you didn't get dragged into the problem. Though, that was the Best way to find them, it wasn't the Only way. Another way, was to find someone who most likely know them. Like Ross. Who sent Tracy's phone a text.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:26 pm

That did occur to Dysis after a bit of thinking, he could remember Ross number from that by heart, he had a good memory for these things when he wanted to. Worse came to worse, he'd head back to confirm and do it that way.

So going by that, he put in the number and waited.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:21 pm

There was a noticable delay in Ross' reply *Churches are the best bet to find Hunters or someone who will lead you to them.* the reply was short and to the point, but had a hint of annoyance to it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:15 am

Dysis didn't pay it any mind, thanked them and kept going. It did feel like he was going into circles into the annoying rpg side quest until he actually found something but wandered aimlessly in the mean time. He saw a church so he'd go there.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:37 pm

The church was seemingly empty, except for a lone Nun working at the alter. She turns and stops in her tracks as she sees Dysis "Greetings. How may I help you?" she asks in an emotionally dead voice.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 02, 2017 9:00 am

Dysis turned to the young woman. "Yes. I was wondering if you might know where the Hunter HQ is. You see, I have a friend who is a survivor of the 'Sachiko' game and I was told someone in particular might be able to help speed up their recovery."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 04, 2017 2:13 pm

There was no remorse in the sister's eyes "Young man, this is a church. A house of God. Why on His green Earth would you assume tha there are those barbaric Hunters here?" she asks, just as dead voiced as before.

An older man comes walking out of the back room and from the look of it, he was no priest. In fact, he looked like a Hunter "It's alright, Shanoa." he says to the nun, before looking to Dysis "You mentioned a 'Sachko Game'. Could you be talking about the 'Sachko Ever-After' charm?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 07, 2017 12:31 am

Dysis turned to the other man. "As a matter of fact, I am. My friend was effected by being in that place, but I managed to get them out. They're recovering from it but I was told there could be a way to speed up their recovery."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 10, 2017 12:41 pm

The older man nods slowly "The Darkening I've read about the effects. But not that the recovery could be sped up. What's this way of speeding up the recovery you're speaking of?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 11, 2017 5:41 pm

Dysis paused slightly. "I was told by my friend that a man named Mad could take the darkness from her. Tell me, does the name Lost mean anything to you two?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 16, 2017 2:52 pm

The older man frowns slightly "He must be speaking of Mad Rad." the nun says to the older man, who nods. The nun looks to Dysis "The problem with that is, Mad doesn't work For the Hunters, rather he works With the Hunters. Mostly as a consultant bout the various supernatural creatures out there." she says.

the older man nods "And while he IS one of the good guys, I use the term very loosely and he almost never helps anyone without a reason of is own, now that his team had gone their separate ways." he explains "Still, we can always ask him and see if he'll help or not." he offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 16, 2017 4:53 pm

Dysis felt part relieved, but he wasn't out of the woods yet. If this didn't pan out, he would have to think of something else. "I woiuld really apperciate that, thank you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 16, 2017 5:04 pm

The older ma pulls out a cell phone and walks off as he makes a call. The nun walks over to Dysis "It might be best if you were to bring your friend here." she suggests "My name is Shanoa and this gentleman is Julius." she says.

Julius puts his phone away and walks over "Okay, Mad's on his way. Now just a fair warning, he can be a bit...unsettling, to be around. he cautions "Where is this young woman you mentions?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 17, 2017 8:39 pm

"She's at home bounded up so she doesn't hurt anyone or herself. Do you have a backroom or something we can go into so it doesn't cause alarm when I bring them?" There weren't exactly many people around but still.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 17, 2017 8:44 pm

Julius nods "Yes, we have a back room. But it's best, for now, to simply bring her here. We'll take care of the rest." he assures.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 17, 2017 8:50 pm

If he knew what he was doing, he was going to trust his judgment for now. With that in mind, he left before coming back not too long after with a unconcious Tracy.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 17, 2017 8:51 pm

The church was much darker than it was before Dysis had left. Something has changed. The church now felt colder, and it seemed like there was something Just out of one's line of sight, in the darkness, waiting to strike.

Shanoa walks over to Dysis "You may set her down here." she says as she clears off a table.

Julius also walks over. He frown as he sees the mark on Tracy's forehead "Shanoa, have you ever seen a mar like this before?" he asks as he sketches it in a small note pad.

The nun shakes her head as she takes Tracy's vitals "No. Perhaps Mad has seen it before." she suggests.

"Yesss..." Mad hisses, as he was suddenly there! His eyes were burning under the shadow of his cap "It is...the mark...of the Cursed..." he growls.

"Where this girl goes...her master follows..." he snarls.

Julius didn't like the sound of that as his hand lingers by his whip "Is this something we need to be ready for?" he asks.

Mad shakes is head "No..." he says shortly, but offers no explanation. His burning eyes never leaving Tracy form *Yeeesss...* something hisses in Mad's mind *The darkness this girl carries...will make us strong!* the Darkness hisses.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 17, 2017 8:57 pm

Dysis was a bit weary of the man, but he had been warned ahead of time they were a bit 'off'. "An man named Lost mentioned you..can you really help her?" He wanted to ask about the Master thing but it could wait.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 17, 2017 9:07 pm

Mad turns his burning eyes to Dysis. His stare was intense, almost as if it were burning straight into Dysis' soul "Yes...I can..." he growls "But why...?" he asks "She is weak...she deserves...this fate..." he snarls "Wouldn't you say...?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 18, 2017 10:50 pm

This Mad fellow was beginning to piss him off with that statement, fortunately Dysis had other ideas in case this didn't work out. You never put all your eggs into one basket, especially in cases like these.

"No. And if you really believed that, you wouldn't be here because you already know the story from Julius. It would have been a forgone conclusion on the phone."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 19, 2017 12:36 pm

Mad's face was stone "Wrong..." he growls "I...am here...because her darkness...will make me...stronger..." he snarls "So...the Only reason...I am here...is for Me...Not her..." he hisses.

He looks over to the unconscious Tracy "Now...Leave...all of you..." he growls "I have...work to do..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 20, 2017 6:34 am

Dysis had no illusion sunshine was here at the goodness of his heart probably. Whether it was for his own ends or something else as long as the job was done. That's all he really cared about in the end.

He glanced at Tracy again before leaving the room without a word.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum