The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

2 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Abnormal, Normal Life (M) - Page 17 Empty Re: The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

Post by Namey Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:51 pm

Nicole wasn't opposed to that idea "That sounds like a good idea to me. But i the end, it's up to Christine." she points out.

Christine nods "I don't have any problems with it." she says "Why don't you all talk about this amongst yourselves and let me know what you come up with?" she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:57 am

Camlo wasn't honestly too sure herself of what they could do as a group, so she had to think for a bit of she wanted to do that others might be all right with. "Personally, I was thinking we could go up Japan's nature trail during the day. Just to get away from the city for a bit and could be relaxing."

Kyco, Torin or Sonic Really didn't have any ideas at that given moment since none of them expected to choose anything, so they were fine with it if the others were.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:53 pm

Christine thinks for a bit, ten brightens up "Are you, suggesting a test of courage?" she asks "Oh, I haven't been on one of those since middle school!" she says, getting excited.

Nicole quarks an eye brow "A test of what, now?" she asks.

Christine looks over to her "A test of courage is an old Japanese tradition where we go walking through a graveyard, looking for ghosts an the first group to freak out looses and the one remaining, wins." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:16 am

Camlo shook her head. "I was actually suggesting more along a nature trek or camping but that's fine too if you want it."

"Um..Sure." Kyco Really didn't like ghost and such, so she knew she wouldn't like it but she kept quite because she didn't want to ruin anyone's fun. How was it that someone at a young age face monsters, Heartless and all matter of things but be weary of ghost was an unknown.

Cory shrugged. "I'm fine with it." Ghost and undead didn't scare him at all, though the former were more annoying to deal with they were usually harmless anyway unless demonic.

"It could be fun." Sonic said, it had been a bit since his dare devil days after he mellowed out so much.

"Up to you guys. I'm game for whatever." Torin was of the same mind as Cory.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:12 pm

Nicole had no problem with this either. Having died already, she didn't fear ghosts, demons, or monsters "I'm game. Where are we goin to do this?" she asks.

Christine thinks for a bit "Not sure. It'll have to be a night where we're all off work." she points out. Since She made her own hours, that would be easy for her. It was Camlo and Kyco who would need the nights off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:20 am

Kyco thinks a bit. "Um..I guess I could see about tomorrow night, we shouldn't really be too busy about that time." At least it should be that way if current things held.

"I'll do the same. I have a close relationship with my clients and they don't trust many other people but I should be able to work something out." Camlo wasn't just going to leave them high and dry though.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Christine nods "Awesome! I'll go looking for some places for us to go explore after dinner." she says she was feeling pretty excited about this and with any 'luck', they would see a ghost!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:19 pm

Camlo looked at the clock, she didn't want to but it was about time for her to be leaving for the night. "I hate to do this, but I need to get going for now. I'll see all of you later."

"I guess I should be too." Kyco knew her waistress uniform wasn't going anywhere. "Oh! And um, if you all get too hungry you can eat some of my slices too if you need too."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:10 pm

Christine waves a hand "Not to worry, there'll be plenty of pizza left for you both." she assures "You two have a good night at work." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:04 pm

The two left soon after saying their goodbyes before heading off to work, it wouldn't be too long before they returned.

Sonic seemed to be thinking of something or another, before finally speaking up. "So do you guys miss it? I mean, the whole adventure thing?"

"Not really." Torin said. "If an friend or someone needs help, sure but I'm in no rush."

Cory chuckled. "I think I had my fill in my own journey just getting to here and before. Sometimes I do briefly, but it doesn't last long."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:10 pm

Christine shakes her head "God, no. It was a miserable time adventuring. Always on the move, always fighting, no time for relationships of any kind, because we would be on our way in a few days." she says wit a chuckle "No, I enjoy the quiet life now." she says.

Nicole nods "Yes. The thrill of the adventure, traveling to new and exotic places and meeting all manner of interesting people. Oh sure there were struggles and fights along the way, but overcoming those struggles and beating the villain... seeing the look on the faces of those you just saved, that sad 'Thank you' more than any other reward." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:07 pm

"I kinda miss it, to be honest." Sonic admitted. "But then, I've been doing that pretty much my whole life til lately. Did you guys maybe want to play some sort of game or something while we waited for the pizza?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:24 am

Christine shrugs "What kind of game did you have in mind?" she asks. It wouldn't b anything like strip poker, as it wasn't Sonic's style.

Nicole thinks for a bit "How about Spades or Hearts?" she asks "There are plenty of us for the game and I'm sure t least four of us know ho to play it." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:58 am

"I actually don't know how to play."
Torin had never really played card games of any kind. "I don't mind, but if we do it but if we do, then you guys would have to teach me since I'm a noob."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:00 pm

Christine fishes something out of cabinet "How about, instead, we play some Uno?" she asks "I'm certain we all know how to play this, right?" she asks.

Nicole nods. It was a bit of a childish game, but why not. It was just something to kill time until their food got here "Okay, sure. I'm game." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:38 pm

Everyone, thankfully knew how to play that game. Sonic was the one who enjoyed it the most, partly because he had a lot of good memories from these from the past.

Hiroshi decided he didn't want to be cooped in the house, as things Were quite thankfully at least for now so why waste the day? It would be an waste not to do something and after certain things, he really didn't want to take any day for granted.

He and Suki ultimately decied to be friends, like she said if anything felt off during it, then probably for the best to leave it alone. The important thing was safe and mostly happy. Hiroshi also had heard about that Jack fellow wanting to recruit them, he wasn't sure if she would accept or not.

After she nearly died, Hiroshi lost a lot of his desire for fighting but that being said he'd always help and support Suki in whatever task she needed in.

While deciding on what to do, he opted to see how Christine was doing as she was along the way anyway. So he went to their place and knocked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:46 pm

Christine blinks "I wonder who it is at this time of the evening?" she mumbles. She excuses herself and head to the door to her house, which was up a small flight of stairs. She opens the door "Hello?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:49 pm

(I forgot it was close to evening time, but I'll roll with it)

"It's me Hiroshi. Long time no see, just wanted to check on you. If its an bad time I can come back later." Hiroshi wasn't sure but he could of sworn there were other people in the house, so she was probably fine.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:56 pm

Christine shakes her head "Oh no. It's fine. I was just entertaining some old friends." she says as she moves aside "Would you like to come in?" she asks "How's Suki doing?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:01 pm

"Thanks. And she's doing good. How have you been?"
He only stepped aside when she moved, when it was obvious it was all right.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:24 pm

Christine shrugs as she closes the door "Eh, it's been dull and boring." she says "Which is the way I like things, though, I know it won't last. It never does." she says as she leads him to the parlor with the others.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:33 pm

Torin looked up to see Hiroshi. "Long time no see Hiroshi. Just you tonight?"

"Yeah by myself. Nice to see you guys again." He took notice of the others. "Name's Hiroshi, nice to meet you guys."

Sonic heard of them, but this was his first time meeting them. "Sonic, just Sonic. No last name."

"Cory." He hadn't heard of them, but any friend of the others were fine with him for the most part, not to mention he was easy going to begin with.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:00 pm

Christine excuses herself to get Hiroshi some tea "We're getting ready to eat soon, but I don't think Christine will mind if you joined us." Nicole says.

Christine comes back "I truly wouldn't mind fi you joined us." she says, holding a tray with a small kettle and some cups on it "If we get low, I'll just order some more."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:14 pm

Hiroshi accepted the tea politely, he was normally indifferent towards it but kinda depended on how it was made as well. "If you're fine with it, then its cool with me. Has there been anything interesting with you Torin lately?" Besides Christine, he was the only person he knew of the group.

"Not really, and to be honest sometimes no news, is good news." Torin says. "But knowing my luck, I'm probably due for something sooner or later. Always been like that even before I had the keyblade."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:34 pm

Nicole shakes her head "I doubt that." she says "With almost all the Heartless no longer on Earth and all the others like them, the Nobodies and what not,gone as well, there's no reason you would be in any danger." she points out.

There was a knock on the door and Christine pops up one more "That would be the food!" she says as she grabs her wallet and heads to the door.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next