Visitors From Space!

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Visitors From Space! - Page 4 Empty Re: Visitors From Space!

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:20 pm

Ava took the envelope looking over before returning the smile. "Thank you Anthony. It's going to feel nice to walk around in my natural form again." She had gotten some attachment to her guise but it was nice just not have to worry about it at all.

She turned to Lina. "Did you want to head out and see more of the city?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:53 am

Lina perks up "Absolutely! We can also see how the locals react to us walking around naturally. I bet they've never seen girls like us before." she says, striking a pose. "I mean, I read there Are humans who dig girls like us out there. I wonder if we'll find any."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:55 am

"Maybe so? Guess we'll find out."
Ava hadn't thought too much about it, mainly because she had just been focused on her work and other things. She saw what Lina was saying, although there were many other races then humans, humans were of course the most common. A lot of people who were new here didn't know there were so many races on earth that were native no less. Heck, she sure didn't until she lived here but she did wonder why. "I wonder if we're the only members of our kind on this planet."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:21 am

Lina nods "From what I've seen, yes. There are two others. Probably a small team to scout ahead to see how the Humans would react to visitors from another planet showing up again." she says. They were getting mixed looks from people as they walk around "And from what I can see, that's a good idea on her part..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:41 pm

"Really? Huh. Surprised but same time not. Most probably just think we're Zoanthropes that aren't in human for for some reason. Have you met one yet? They are a off branch of base humanity that can take a shape similar to ours." She'd admit a lot of Zoanthropes Did look like her kind, but some of them definitely didn't so it wasn't all of them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:46 am

Lina nods "Yeah, I've noticed that a Lot of Earth's animals look a Lot like people from Acor... Makes me wonder if our two planets share a common ancestry... something to look into." she says.

he looks at many of the Humans walking around, giving them looks "You know, I wasn't going to say anything, but some of these Humans are Really hot." she points out "You think they would like to go out with a sexy Acorian girl?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:55 pm

Ava thought about it for a moment. "Honestly? I don't see why not. Some of the humans, or really some of the other people from other native races wouldn't mind. Just with humans alone they seem to have the most range then many other races of what they like. Just a matter of finding that person in the first place."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:22 pm

Lina looks around a bit "Is it me, or does the air quality in this big ol city seem kinda poor?" she asks "It seems Acorians coming to Earth would be a good thing... I think I'm ready to return to the office."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:08 pm

"Yeah. Me too. Let's head back." It was nice to have another Acorian around she could relate to in another way only someone who grew up in the same place had grown up. It was too early to say if Lina be staying here longer term or going somewhere else, but even if she did they could stay in contact.

Once they got there, Elenaril was there. "Oh! Welcome back you two. Everything go all right?"

"Yeah, it did." Ava made her way in. "Everything taken care of. Turns out they knew about things all along, but I really shouldn't been surprised."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:59 pm

Danny nods "Well, yeah. Devin probably let Anthony know as soon as you got here, and they've been gathering information on you since you got here." he says "Devin used to be a Hunter back in the day and since then, he likes to keep relations with them good, even though they are our direct competition, the truth is, we often need each other." he points out.

His phone rings and he picks it up "Last Maiden Detective Agency... Can you repeat that? I just want to make sure I heard it correctly... Okay, let me have your name and contact information and I'll head down there right away... Understood, I'll keep the police and Hunters out of this investigation... Alright, I'll see you in a bit..." he hangs up the phone.

"So, what was that all about?" Mathilda asks.

"Someone just called about our first cast involving Compound-V24." he says.

Lina frowns slightly "What's Compound-V24?" she asks.

Danny had to remind himself that she was new "It's a new drug that No one knows where it came from, that gives a person a random superpower for Twenty-Four hours, but it does Extreme harm to that person's mind. After four or five uses, the person dies." he explains.

Lina looks shocked by this news "Why would Anyone want to use that poison if they know it could Kill them?" she asks.

Danny shrugs "Because in a world of aliens, monsters and gods, most normal Humans feel, at a disadvantage and Humans do Not like feeling helpless. So, they'll do anything to even the playing field. Even if it harms them." he explains.

Lina takes a step closer "Can, can I come with you? I, want to see how things are done in the field so I can better prepare for when you guys come back hurt." she says.

Danny thinks for a moment, then nods "Okay. But Ava, I want you there as well to watch my back. Lina, Stay with Ava at All times. Ava, if things go sideways, get Lina out of there." he says as he gets his coat "Kyoko, hold down the fort until we get back."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:01 pm

Ava wouldn't admit it but she was somewhat nervous, what if the person hit the jackpot with whatever powers they had gotten? Still, she didn't show it and there no point in worrying about a unknown but it was healthy to be cautious. "So I over heard, do we have any clue at all this person's power or why they wanted us instead of the Hunters?" She found that part in particular odd, since they weren't a policling organization of that sort.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:15 am

Danny nods "They didn't say there was an enhanced around, they just said they have information on a dealer. But it would be a good idea to let the Hunters know, just incase." he says as he pulls out his cell and gives them a call as they head out.

"So this is Strictly information gathering? No fighting or super powered maniacs?" Lina asks as she walks close to Ava.

Danny nods "That's the plan... but plans can go sideways Really fast, so be ready to scream and run at a moments notice." he tells them "Incidentally, Ava, you look good as your natural self."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:10 pm

Ava was mildly surprised by the compliment, Danny wasn't one to regularly give them which made them have more weight. "Thank you. And good to know. That makes a bit more sense then of why they called us if its more to just find out what's going on." She did wonder where the stuff even came from, but she doubted they'd find out anytime soon.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:52 am

The three of them head off to the sight where they were supposed to meet their informant. But there was no one there. Danny stops and looks around "Stay frosty... something doesn't smell right..." he says.

Lina nods in agreement "You're right... it smells like something is burning." she points out.

Danny was looking at something from behind a dumpster "Yeah... our informant... Lina, you call the Hunters and tell them where we are. Ava and I are gonna look for anything strange." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:08 pm

Ava was tense, but never the less went to follow and see what she could see along side Danny whatever that ultimately ended up going.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:06 pm

Danny puts his hand in his coat, which Ava knows as him holding his blaster, just incase anyone jumps out at them. He stops and motions over to some apparent junkie over in the corner of the alley "Excuse me! Are you okay?" he asks.

The junkie stumbles back from the trash can he was behind "My brain feels like it's Burning!" he says as he drops a needle, and his eyes start glowing!

Danny whips out his blaster and charges it to the second stage, the shield "Take cover!" he yells as he pops his shield and hides behind it as the junkie shoots Lasers from his eyes!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:17 am

Ava didn't really get a chance to respond or react too much, she did the only thing she could do and duck behind the shield of Danny. This was Not how she expected how this day to go, which in her line of work was kind of saying something.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:22 am

The two of them huddle behind the shield, which is rapidly failing, so Danny puts up another one "We need to do something to get out of this situation!" he says, suddenly a bolt of lightning and something flashes past the two of them and the junky goes flying into the wall of the alley, and, getting knocked straight out!

Danny looks out from his shield and sees only the unconscious junky. "What the Hell just happened?" he asks as the shields fade away.

Lina comes jogging over "Hey! Are you two alright? What happened?" she looks around, seeing the burn marks from the heat vision the junky had used.

Danny moves over and cuffs the junky with the meta dampener cuffs the Hunters gave them "This guy is cracked out on Compound V-24. Tried to Eye Laser us into oblivion!" he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:46 pm

Ava slowly got up, cautious still even when the perp was handcuffed. That stuff Should work on them but she wasn't entirely sure. "Yeah..and we got saved by something but no idea what. There was a bolt of lighting and something fast, then he was suddenly knocked out. But I don't see anyone else around."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:19 pm

Sometime later, the Hunters show up and Danny was talking with Anthony as the two try to figure out what happened "Yeah... I suggest looking over the security cams from the area, if there Are any..." he says.

Lina walks over to Ava "So... does this stuff happen often to you guys?" she asks, looking a bit nervous. She sees what looks like a Lizard Guy looking at them down at the end of the alley. And when a crowd passes in front of him, he was gone! "D-did you see that? There was a lizard guy at the end of the alley, looking at us..." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:41 am

Ava was taken back by what she saw. Was that who she thought it was? She wondered what he was doing here though.

"That was Razor. He's a super hero, from a team of them.."
She explained. "I think that probably was the person who helped us just now, their main power is speed so if he doesn't want to be seen, he won't be. They're from Tokyo which is far away so not sure what they were doing here, maybe on vacation."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:39 pm

Lina looks a little surprised and a little worried as well "Wait! He's a speedster?" she asks "Is he, Acorian? One of those, Zoanthropes? Why does he look like a lizard?" she asks.

"According to him, he's a 'Mutation' from his own 'Dimension'." Danny says as he comes walking over to the others "The Hunters are taking over the case now. Let's get on out of here." he grumbles, in a bad mood now.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:07 am

"Hm..yeah let's go back.." Ava didn't say anything to Danny's bad mood, she knew what it likely was. He didn't like when the Hunters, or in this case one of the Unknown Heroes came in to do their job. What made this worse they were rescued by them, so understandbale why they wouldn't be in the best mood.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:21 am

Danny was in a bad mood because they wouldn't be getting paid for this job and now, they have super powered crazies to worry about. They get back to the Last Maiden and Danny puts his coat up and sits down, pulling a bottle out of his desk.

Kyoko looks at Danny and gets a feel of the room "So, not getting paid for this one as well?" she asks.

Danny pours himself a shot "No. But we can Now confirm that Compound V-24 is being distributed throughout New York. So, there's That." he gulps the shot down and pours himself another.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:03 am

Ava didn't think Danny should be drinking as much, but the guy had survived a thousand years or something on top of being grown so wasn't her place. She was thinking maybe she should see about potentially get a few toys, if not for Danny's chances were they could of been injured or killed. Plus compared to some of the crazier stuff out there, Acorian powers were pretty basic which made sense since they weren't naturally a fighting race.

"Yeah. Could of been better, could of been worse. Least the powers so far haven't been super crazy and they only last a short bit."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next