Visitors From Space!

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Visitors From Space! - Page 5 Empty Re: Visitors From Space!

Post by Namey Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:11 pm

Danny takes another shot and puts the bottle away "Twenty-Four hours... Can you imagine the damage someone with super strength can do in 24 hours? Or mind control or metal control? 24 hours is a long time when faced against someone like that." he points out.

"But that's why we have the Hunters and we can always help out as well." Kyoko points out "Not to mention the Unknown Heroes. If Razor is in town that must mean something, right?" she asks.

Danny nods slightly, not even going to Ask how Kyoko knew Razor was in town. She had her ways.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:44 pm

"It means something all right. If he's not on vacation or off that means he's here for a reason. Good in case something happens, bad because who knows why they were called in."
Ava knew hero group and Hunters usually tried to stay out of each others way so if it wasn't just a concidence he was here that did mean something.

Elenaril came into the place, having gotten something to eat. "I'm back.." She noticed Ava and Danny seemed off about something. "Is everything all right?"

"It's fine. Just ran into some unexpected trouble with that damned substance giving people powers."
Ava said response to the young woman. "Be nice if they found the original source so it could be stopped but easier said then done."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:59 am

Danny shakes his head "Maybe not... at least not on our own." he mumbles.

Kyoko raises a brow "What do you mean? Why Wouldn't we want to find the source of the Compound-V24?" she asks.

"Because rumor has it, that it is tired to an Extremely powerful robot named Vindicator Prime, who Completely Mopped the Floor with the Unknown Heroes. A bot like that? We might not want to face alone." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:57 am

Ava knew her group was strong in their own right, they had a Umbra Witch and Necro to prove it but still at the end of the day they still dealt with more grounded threats. The monster that popped out of a T.V. somehow rather then some world crushing thing that could slap super heroes around.

"So the question is.." Elenaril began having a question that seemed obvious. "If they're so powerful to do that, why are they doing things in the shadows? I doubt the conventional earth miltary could do stop them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:05 pm

Danny shrugs "Supposedly they got into a fight with their main rival, a guy named Silver Lightning. Show is just as strong, or stronger, than the Vindicator Prime. That's what my sources tell me." he says.

"And if this Silver Lightning takes out the Vindicator Prime, the Compound V-24 should go with them?" Kyoko asks.

Danny shrugs "Who knows? But that's the working theory." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:30 am

"Probably. But also a chance someone might try to a bootleg version even if that one goes away. After all there is a demand for it, but whether they'll actually be able to is anyone's guess." Ava reasoned, while she did wonder how Danny knew that she also wasn't surprised. Danny like Kyoko had their own ways.

"Mhm..I guess no point in worrying about it for now then."
The young demon said before going to have a seat. Truth be told she hadn't even known there was super heroes on earth to begin with until recently.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:44 am

Lina shakes her head "Well, I'm worried about it. What's to stop one of those extremists that I read about who want racial purity and dope up on Compound V-24 and just go after any and all non-Humans out there?" she asks.

"Well, for starters, there are the Hunters and the Unknown Heroes, they'll stop whoever decided to go that route." he tells her "Having second thoughts about coming to Earth?" he asks.

Lina shakes her head "N-no... It's just, I didn't think things would get This crazy This fast..." she mumbles.

Mathilda chuckles "Oh wee lamb. This is a Good week for us. Usually, things are nonstop for us." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:00 pm

"Really?" Elenaril asked, although ironically Lady Regina's realm was surprisingly tame considering her nature but there was probably a reason for that.

"Yeah. For the most part."
Ava said replied. "Earth for some reason is like a chaos magnet and there is almost always something going on. Still, its not all bad or other people wouldn't bother coming here. I couldn't tell you the exact reason for it though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:44 pm

The front door opens and in comes a rather pissed off looking young man "Are you the... he pauses as he looks at Lina and Ava, then then over to Elenaril, and finally over to Danny "The... paranormal detectives?" he asks.

Danny nods as he gets up "Yeah. Take a seat and tell me what we can do for you." he takes out a pad of paper and a pen.

The young man takes a seat "Well, I think a witch put a curse on me and I need help getting rid of it." he says

Mathilda jumps off of Ava's desk "A Witch, you say?" she asks as she saunters on over, hopping on Danny's desk "It just so happens I am a witch. Tell me what happened, and I'll see what I can do for you." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:22 pm

Elenaril had no idea what was going through the young man's mind, then again she was probably over thinking it and Mathilda seemed to have things covered. Though she did wonder why the young witch just went to desk to desk, but figured maybe it was just a her thing.

"So what was one craziest cases you ever have to work on?"
She asked Ava.

"Depends on what you mean." The Acorian started. "We Had a case of some crazy serial killer that targeted nonhumans, specifically women that we took care of. We also busted out some conspiracy of the owner of the Last Maiden's girlfriend they wanted to kill because someone could see in the future or something."

"Well, at least you're rarely bored I guess." The young demon replied, but she honestly wasn't surprised or taken back. It was what she sighed up for.

"Mhm. Really we do get plenty long dry spells." She clarified. "But if you mean consistency when it comes to non strange or crazy stuff happening this definitely isn't it."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:58 pm

The young man and Mathilda both head out to talk away from the group, since it was getting a bit crowded in the Last Maiden, might need to talk to Devin about getting a bigger building or something.

In the meantime, Lina decided she was gonna get launch for everyone "How about I get us all some lunch?" she offers "Let me know what everyone would like, and I'll head out there and pick it up." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:16 pm

Ava was fine with just chilling back for now but she did say she was in the mood for tacos, but Elenaril perked up. "Is it ok if I get to go with you?" Be a excuse to get to know them, on top of the fact she was trying to feel everyone else out here.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:51 am

The two of them head on out "So, what made you want to become a paranormal detective?" Lina asks as the two of them were getting weird looks from everyone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:32 pm

The young demon had no idea why they were getting looks, because truthfully despite being older then she looked she spent a great deal of time back in Lady Regina's realm, so she was somewhat naive to other things some took for granted. She wasn't stupid, she just didn't know.

"Me?" She repeated. "Well, I think its mostly I liked the idea of helping people with my skill set and having interesting stories to tell from the occasional adventures as well as make new friends. What about you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:57 am

Lina shrugs "Well, I wanted to study new types of plants and the best planet I could think of was this one, because I hear they aren't treating their planet very well. So here I am."

"Yup. Here you are." says a voice from behind the two. It was Mondo Kapahala! A.K.A. Mondo Gecko, A.K.A. Razor, of the Unknown Heroes! What was He doing here? "You're probably wondering what I'm doing here? I've come to talk to you about the Speedforce."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:36 pm

The young demon didn't know what was going on, she had no idea what the Speedforce. "Speedforce? I never heard of it.." Then again to be fair there were a lot of things she hadn't really heard of.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:27 am

Lina looked nervous "Uhh... T-the what now?" she asks, trying to play dumb.

Mondo nods slightly "You know what? You are a surprisingly bad liar." he points out "You know exactly what I'm talking about. You used it to save your friends from that maniac with the eye lasers." he points out.

Lina looks around "Uhh..." orange and red lightning starts to spark around her as she suddenly takes off as Blinding speeds, leaving a trail of orange and red lightning behind her!

Mondo sighs and looks over to Elenaril "They always run." he says as he suddenly takes off as well, leaving a green blur and lightning behind him! He seems even faster than Lina!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:49 am

The young woman had no idea what was going on, or why Lina had run away. She doubted Mondo was going to harm them or anything from what little she knew of that group. Still, she'd help if in case Lina needed it somehow as she had no idea what Mondo's intentions were, even if there wasn't much she Could do in that case it wouldn't stop them.

So she followed..or rather keyword tried to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:10 pm

As Lina was running, something moves past her faster than she could see and suddenly Mondo was There! "Going somewhere? Too busy to talk?" he asks, casually leaning against a wall.

Lina screeches to a sudden stop! "Wh, How are you faster than me?" she asks, clearly taken aback by how fast Mondo was.

The Mutant shrugs "I've been doing this much longer than you. My understanding of the energy field that we both can tap into is much greater and with my help, so can yours." he offers "I'll be back later this week to talk." he says as he suddenly takes off!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:10 am

Before too long, the young demon caught up with Lina(it took a bit simply because of the speed difference though) She noticed Mondo was gone, and just Lina. "You all right? You seemed spooked by them but it looks like they really just wanted to talk." Only thing she could think of is the few people who also had this 'Speedforce' thing had been hostile until now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5