Visitors From Space!

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Visitors From Space! - Page 3 Empty Re: Visitors From Space!

Post by Namey Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:38 am

"Basically..." Danny answers "You become their slave and your power is Their power. But when they die, you get their soul and Any power they gained along the way." he says.

Jezebelle gets a sheepish look on her face "Win-Win for everyone?"

When Ava came and introduced herself, Lina looked absolutely Thrilled! "Oh my Gosh! Another Acorian! I know there were a Few of us on this planet, but I didn't think I would meet one! Yes, yes! I'm Lina Foxheart." she says shaking Ava's hand "And before you ask, no, I didn't see through your disguise, but I could feel your natures energy. It's really weak. Have you been using it at all while here?' she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:09 pm

Elenaril blinked a bit. That deal sounded horrible! Well, maybe not to everyone. A human life was short so some of her kind might consider it a mild annoyance to deal with for a long term gain. She on the other hand wasn't that power hungry, and if she got any stronger she rather it be under her own merits.

"Oh, no thank you." She finally said. "I'm not that much in a rush to get stronger or basically become a slave. And the idea of messing with souls I'm not crazy about." Which made her odd compared to some demons considered to live more 'Netherworld-like' enviroments but she was herself and she didn't care who thought otherwise.

Ava was mildly surprised but kept it to herself. "Sharp. And partly. I use it sometimes but not as much as back home. What brings you all the way here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:35 pm

Jezebelle shrugs as she goes over to Mathilda "Well, My loss than, isn't it?" she says.

Lina seemed All kinda of excited to meet another Acorian "Maybe we can go out and work on getting it stronger one of these days. it's like a muscle, the more you use it, the stronger it gets."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:21 am

Ava smiled briefly a bit. "Well, I wouldn't be opposed to that. Something to do during down time. What brings you all the way here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:16 pm

Lina shrugs "I'm trying to broaden my scope of the universe and all within it." she says "I felt I wasn't doing very well on Acor and figured I'd best try some other place that could benefit from my skills. Earth popped up a LOT." she explains.

"Well, that makes sense considering everything that's going on here." Mathilda says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:06 am

Ava shrugged. "Well, earth is for whatever reason a chaotic place that seems to attract attention more so then normal for one reason or another so guess you're in the right place."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:32 am

Lina nods with a smile "Yeah! And the fact that the planet has So many different trees on it really helps make it a no brainer for our kind." she says "Honestly? I'm surprised more of our kind aren't here already."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:58 pm

In response, Ava felt she knew the answer. "I think its Mostly because earth until recently hasn't exactly had far space traveling and our queen doesn't think we should inteferre too much in worlds before they get to a certain point, even if we are ultimately free to do what we want as inviduals. I only ended up here because of things outside of my control, and you went through the proper channels from the get go. That's the main thing. That wasn't a option until more recently."

"But not everyone follows that right?
" Elenaril asked with a head tilt.

"No of course not. But then again, its for that reason we probably won't know. There could be more besides us two and we don't know it."
Ava admitted.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:06 pm

Danny looks up from his paper "So just go to the Hunter office here and fix that. Simple." he points out as he goes back to his paper.

"I mean, it IS pretty simple." Lina says "The hardest part was all the Waiting around because they are So short staffed there. I can come with you. And to think, once you are registered, you don't have to hide who you are anymore." she says.

"I mean, I agree with that. Your true form Is rather attractive. Who knows, maybe you'll find a human here that just Clicks with you." Mathilda says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:11 pm

Ava mulled this over. She really didn't have a reason Not to at this point she supposed instead of going all the way to New York to Paragon and seeing how that would play out. "All right. I'll go, and I would apperciate it if you tagged along. Besides wouldn't mind the company if the wait is that long."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:19 pm

Lina nods "Yeah! No problem! Let's go. The sooner we ger this done, the better." she says as she waits for Ava. "So, when you're finally registered and have a Visa, are you Still gonna use your disguise? Or walk around normally like me?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:38 pm

The other Acorian thought about it. She really only hid herself as not to draw more attention to herself more then need be. If there wasn't a need to then then wasn't much of a point in doing so.

"I'll stay just in my natural form then." She admitted after bit of thought. "I was only really doing it to draw less attention to myself. All the people who's opinion I care about don't mind, and if they did they weren't actually a real friend to begin with. So, no, not really anymore reason to."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:57 pm

They get to the Hunter HQ and were waved in. Agent John Johnson was waiting for them "So, what do we have here? Ava Everheart. Finally come to register and Drop that disguise?" he asks as he holds out a clipboard to her "Come on. Let's get ya started." he leads them to a conference room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:50 pm

"Yeah I figured it was about time. Just needed a nudge from Lina here.." Why was she not surprised they already knew? Then again given Devin's background and they kept somewhat tabs on the Last Maiden she supposed it made sense. Ava had at times she forgot she was even wearing the disguise at times because she had it on for so long. Still, it was about time to get this done, she followed him to the conference hall to get this over with.

It actually was the first time she'd been in the HQ. The place was different then what she expected, even if she couldn't put her finger on it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:16 pm

It was because it was a small office floor with cubicles and a main office for Anthony, and conference room in the back. That's where Agent John Johnson takes the two of them. He asks her some standard questions, all of which he already knew the answers to and gets up to let her fill out her registration papers.

Anthony Sharp comes walking in about ten minutes later "Ava. Welcome. I hear you decided to make your unscheduled visit to our planet official now. Good for you." he says as he takes a seat "You don't seem too surprised that we knew about you all this time and you're probably asking yourself How we knew and Why we didn't do anything about it." he says.

"Well, the answer to both of those questions is Devin. He told us who and what you were and vouched that you were a good person. So, we kept the sniffers off your trail until you felt comfortable enough to come to us." he says as he holds up a camera "Stand against the wall and turn your disguise off for your picture. We already had Most of your information in our system in a sealed file. We just needed you to provide the rest and a picture." he says[/color]
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:04 pm

"I figured it was likely Devin had something to do with it. It all makes sense." If there was one thing Ava always appreciated about Devin was he always tried to look after the people that he worked with. He wasn't perfect but he did try his best. She lined up against the wall, pausing briefly before getting rid of her disguise for the first time in a long while. It was like shedding a fake skin or coming out of a cocoon for the first time metaphorically speaking. Nothing changed for her physically, but she felt better and lighter then she had in a while.

She didn't really have a problem making a picture and smiling at the camera. She'd be happy with a ID of her true self rather then her disguise for once.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:33 pm

Anthony looks over the photo "Yup, you look DMV ready. I'll be back in say, an hour? Just wait here until then. Do you two want something to eat? I can order something." he offers.

Lina thinks for a moment "What is good to eat on this planet?" asks.

Anthony shrugs "Nothing really. But Tasty? Quite a bit. Ever have New York style pizza? Let me order you a deep dish." he says as he heads out.

Lina looks over to Ava "I expect you understood what he said better than I did." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:40 pm

Ava smiled faintly. "Just a earth saying. They have a lot of them but you'll get used to it. Basically, nothing healthy but finding things that taste good. Pizza isn't exactly healthy but it does taste really good. Here." She showed Lina a example of pizza on her phone. "Different kinds. Some are better then others, depends what you like though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:34 pm

"So, I was wondering, if you ever get your ship fixed, would you want to go back to Acor someday?" Lina asks "Rumor has it that the Queen was going to make contact with the Earthlings before the Trojan attacked. Maybe she still will? Goodness knows these people could get some Friendly aliens to visit." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:52 am

"Really?" Ava was mildly surprised by that, the queen did seem like the type of person that would reach out like that even if she didn't know them personally. "As for that..well, to be honest I'd visit but I'm not sure if I would stay there. As chaotic as this place can be at times, I've grown attached to here. Besides, not like I exactly have much waiting for me back home."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:39 pm

Lina nods "I absolutely hear that. I feel I did everything I could do on Acor, so I came here where I could Actually do some good." she says as Agent John Jonhson comes in with a couple of pizzas and some soda. He doesn't say anything as he sets the food down and heads out.

"He seems in a grumpy mood..." she mumbles as she looks at the pizza "Oh! This looks lovely." she takes a slice and nibbles on it "Mmm... Very tasty... So, what do you think of your teammates?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:36 pm

"Maybe. Being a Hunter much less in charge is a stressful job." Ava shrugged, could be any number of things she didn't know the man. "As for my teamates? They're a interesting bunch and I like working with them. Danny is slightly closed off emotionally speaking, but I think it might partly have to do with living so long as a defense mechanism. Don't quote me on that. Everyone has their own quirks but they're good to work with."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:53 pm

Lina quarks a brow "You mean the guy with the long pointy ears? How long has he lived for!l?" shebasks "He barely looks older than us." she takes another bite of pizza.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:48 am

Ava thought about it. How old was Danny? She didn't know the exact age, just he was a lot older then he looked. "I'm not sure exactly how old he is, but he's been around a lot longer then normal members of his kind." She took another bite of her pizza. "Our boss, Devin that is comes from a place called Noreal which is a interesting world but never been there. Its kind of like a fantasy world that became modernized. I want to visit there at least once."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:12 am

Lina nods "Yeah. We've heard of Noreal and we even found it's star. Nova-B121. It's a decent ways away from Acor. But with our new allies, we should be able to travel there one day." she says.

Anthony comes in after not too long, holding a manila envelope and hands it over to Ava "Ava Everheart, welcome to Earth." he says "You are now free to walk around in your normal form without needing to disguise yourself." he says with a smile "Congrats."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next