Visitors From Space!

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Visitors From Space! - Page 2 Empty Re: Visitors From Space!

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:30 am

To that Elenaril was just waiting in the mean time after the two young women went about their business. Hopefully this Devin fellow would come soon but she had nothing but time so she could afford just to be patient in the mean time.

A bit after, a young man with wings came into the place. "Afternoon everyone." He said to Danny and the rest as he hung his stuff up, looking at the newcomers. "I'm guessing you two aren't clients since you aren't being helped?"

Elenaril nodded. "Right. We're here for interviews, but she was here first."

"Gotcha." They said turning towards the other woman and motioning her to follow him to his desk. "You must be who Dysis told me about. Come with me and we'll get started. Name's Devin Lavouche, nice to meet you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:21 am

Lina gets up and heads into Devin's office with him "Yes. My name is Lina Foxheart and I'm from the Planet Acor. I came to Earth to start a new life and see about helping in any way I can. I have a PHD in botany and a medical PHD as well. I'm plenty smart and I have no problems learning new things and I'm a fast study." she explains as shee finally remembers her resume and pulls it out for Devin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:15 am

It sounded all pretty good to Devin, if anything she sounded over qualified if anything. A woman of her talents could be doing a lot of things. He looked over the resume, having seem them enough to know how to properly look and focus on them to get past the fluff.

"From what you said and what I'm gathering here, you're if anything over qualified." He began. "But we have been hurting for someone in this position. So I'll tell you what, for as long as you want or aren't bored with this place can stay. We could even offically start you tomorrow if you want or schedule another time when you feel ready."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:58 pm

Lina waves a hand lightly "Well, that's besides the point at the moment..." she says "For now, I'd just like a job that's not in the food industry. I needed one of those the many years I spent getting my degrees." she chuckles lightly "But yes, tomorrow sounds wonderful!" she says with a toothy smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:24 pm

Devin went to shake her hand. "All right, then you're free to go and I'll have a deeper look at things today but it looks good so far. Did you have any questions?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:03 am

Lina shakes Devin's hand with a big, toothy smile "No sir. Any questions I'll have I can save for tomorrow." she says "Thank you for this opportunity and I'll see you tomorrow." she says as she heads out. Omce she gets outside, Danny can see her give herself a little "E-Yes!" with a fist pump before she heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:04 pm

After that, Devin got Elenaril into his office to go over their personality and interview. Truthfully being in this business long enough to get a decent idea of a person and if they would likely jell or not with things here. What was semi interesting is she was a demon. So first someone with a contract to one, and now just the literal thing. Although he Honestly had never heard of this species of demon, so it was new to him.

"..All right it looks good. I'll contact you tomorrow and we'll go from there once I had more time." Devin went to shake her hand.

"Thank you. I was actually a bit nervous. First time doing the whole normal 'job' thing." She shook his hand and smiled. "I'll see you later and thanks for having me."

As they left, Devin came out and addressed Danny. "That was interesting, have to see how things go. But those two aside, has there been anything of note while I've been gone?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:41 pm

Lina went back to her apartment to get all settled in and when she did, she put all her things away in like a second before she lays on her bed and lets out a sigh of relief "Things are starting to look up for you, Lina." she says as she starts to drift off to sleep.

Danny shakes his head "No. Just those two coming in." he says as he puts his paper down. It was getting slow now that the Hunters went public. Even their fame at capturing a serial killer was fading.

But the one thing that Wasn't fading, was their need for paranormal investigators. Akane and Maya were busy as always and it was rare that they even got a break to come back to the office "Maya, will you Stop it?" Akane says. Her friend was doing something to her waist band and in front of two men and although Maya didn't care, Akane didn't like it.

Maya waves a hand "Oh calm down, Akane. I doubt Devin and Danny mind me messing with my skirt in front of them." she says as she looks over to the two of them "Right boys? You don't care if I'm messing with my clothes here, do you?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:47 pm

Devin was didn't mind either way, although he did weigh in because Akane didn't seem happy and Maya asked. "If Akane doesn't like it, I'd just leave it alone. At least when it comes to her. As for you, just adjusting your clothes isn't hurting anyone and doesn't bother me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:24 am

Akane nods "If nothing else, At Least do that in the bathroom." she points out both metaphorically and physically.

Maya sighs and heads into the bathroom, mumbling something like "you two are no fun..."

Danny's phone rings as he picks it up "Last Maiden... un huh... got it.." he says as he hangs the phone up "My contact at the PD has a few cases he'd like us to look into. I'm gonna head down there now." he says as he gets his jacket on and heads out.

As soon as he leaves, Maya plops herself down on his desk "So, got any work for Us, Devin?" she asks, messing with Danny's desk top stuff.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:26 am

Devin didn't know know why the young woman did that to begin with. "Not right now, no. Things have been painfully slow as of late. Have to start thinking of other things to expand." Devin said, thinking. "Also, why do you keep messing with Danny's desk and stuff?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:52 pm

Maya messes with a few more things "Because it annoys him..." she says simply.

Akane almost rolls her eyes "She does it because she's trying to teach him to not be so serious all the time. Because it's not good for his health." she explains.

Akane motions for Devin to join her in his office, a first for her as she usually doesn't like to be alone with a man and she Never is the one to suggest being alone with them.

Once in Devin's office, Akane closes the door, but stays close to it "You may have noticed by now that Maya is a Bit of an imp, but she has a big heart and tries to help people when she can..." the young psychic says "I don't know for sure..." she starts slowly "But I Think she might really like Daniel. She just has a hard time expressing her feelings Directly for him..." she says in a low tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:35 pm

Devin wasn't sure why Akane was telling him this, it wasn't like he was a relationship expert nor could he tell them to stop if that was the angle. "I got the feeling too but wasn't sure. But why tell me this? I've known Danny for the longest here and even I don't completely know what they're thinking or how their mind works." He was pretty sure Danny knew, one didn't get to live that long in years and not be at least semi observant of people. He just personally didn't think he was interested.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:10 pm

Akane gets a serious look on her face "You Need to keep them apart." she says "Maya gets too easily hurt by people because she's so trusting and I don't want someone like Danny, who can't seem to connect with Anyone, to hurt my friend, because we Both know he's going to." she tells him.

There was a knock on the door and Tracy opens it slowly, peaking her head in "Um, we just got a call from Aki. Oka is awake, finally. She wanted to know if you both wanted to come and see her." she says in her small, mousey voice.

Akane nods "Yes. One hundred precent absolutely." she says as she looks over to Devin "I consider this matter closed and we need not talk about it again if it makes you uncomfortable." she says as she heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:08 pm

The best he could do is talk to Danny about it and go from there. He honestly and realistically be around all the time to keep them apart, plus Maya was stubborn. Devin wasn't uncomfortable with it, he just tried to stay out of such things if he could knowing how they could be.

As for the bit of news, that was great to hear even if unfourtnately Oka wouldn't exactly be the same. He was pretty sure Elizabeth would be happy to hear it though, that she was at least awake. "Hey Tracy." He greeted when he came out. "Did they mention anything about how Oka was doing?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:59 pm

Tracy shakes her head :No. She just said Oka was awake and told me to tell you two to get over there as soon as you could." the shy girl tells Devin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:48 am

There was part of Devin that didn't want to see Oka very badly impaired or anything, but even so he did owe it to them both to see how she was doing. He doubted Elizabeth could just up and go even if she wanted to due to her role in New York and Aki made no mention of them so he'd just assume it just them.

The rest of the day went by painfully slow. But then it was time for closing and Devin to head home so he could tell Elizabeth what was going on.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:19 am

Elizabeth frowns slightly "You know you could have woken me up and we could have talked this over, right?" she asks "This is important and if we left before the sun set, it would have been night time in Tokyo as well." she points out "Let me make some calls then we can leave." she says as she pulls out her cell to make some calls to the vampire in charge of Tokyo.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:40 am

Could have, should have but that was a typical story of things. While Elizabeth did her own thing he went to go pack and make a call or two himself, just that he'd be out temporary and not just up and leave. Of course most like Tracy would of assumed he'd be leaving asap to begin with. He'd also have to text the newest potential people that he'd be out due to personal matters.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:57 am

That was fine with Lina, when she got Devin's text. Her duties didn't Require Devin to be around. Though, she Did wonder if there was anything she could do to help them with their problems. But it was unlikely. Still, she had no doubts they would be fine. In the meantime, she was going to take a shower and hit the hay! Water showers usually took a Lot of time for her to dry all her hair, that's why she liked sonic showers instead.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:13 am

With that out the way, Devin went back to get things done on his end. He also told his other employee about the situation so they weren't left flat footed. It really shouldn't be too hard for them to adjust, there were others around(to various degree's) she could ask questions to but the rest could just be sent to her to read.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:13 pm

While Devin was away, Danny and Ava were in charge of holding the place together. Danny Did wonder if Lina and Ava knew each other, but chances were they didn't.

Lina comes in, dressed in a pencil skirt and button up white shirt with heels and glasses on "Good morning." she says. She had a cup holder of various coffees and a box of donuts.

Danny looks over the coffees "Got anything in a Jamaican blend?" he asks.

Lina looks over the coffee and pulls one out "Here you go..." she says as she hands it to Danny "They are all black with no sweetener in them, because I didn't know what everyone liked yet." she explains.

Danny gets up and heads over to their coffee station, using their own creamer and sweetener. Surprisingly, Danny likes his coffee sweet. The werewolfos sits back down and looks over a file he got from his police contact.

Mathilda comes wandering in, followed by her new friend and fellow Umbra Witch, Jezebelle. Those vampires who kidnapped Elizbeth sent Jezebelle after Mathilda, as a way of getting her out of the picture, the two Umbra Witches bonded and have since become sisters.

Mathilda moves over to Danny "Whatcha workin on over there?" she asks as she looks over his quite broad shoulders.

Danny closes the file and looks over to Mathilda "It's underground fights that Might have Inhumans at the center of it. The police don't want to go to the Hunters until they know for Certain that Inhumans are involved, so they gave the case to Us, if there Are Inhumans, that way no one but Us get hurt." he says.

Mathilda waves a hand "Because We are the ones who are Expendable.." she grumbles, then looks over to Lina "Is this the new secretary that Devin hired to take care of the office?" she asks.

Lina holds out a hand with a smile "Yes. I'm Lina Foxheart. It's a pleasure to meet you." she says.

The Umbra Witch shakes the Acorian's hand "Mathilda. Charmed. This is Jezebelle, my close friend." she says, jerking a thumb at her fellow Umbra Witch.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:07 pm

(I guess Devin is out, until things play out that is)

Elenaril came into the morning bright eyed and full of energy! Well, for the most part. She was plenty excited to come in and meet the rest of her coworkers and potential friends. When she got there Danny and Lina were there already, no signs of Akane and Maya or anyone else that was suppose to be there she hadn't met yet. Save for two newcomers she hadn't met yet.

"Morning everyone..."
The young woman decided to introduce to the two new people she hadn't met yet. "Hi I'm Elenaril, first day here but nice to meet you two." She didn't have a surname but she wanted one. She just had to figure out something that fit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:05 pm

Both Mathida and Jezebelle's eyes light up when they see Elenaril "Oh! A Demon. How fortuitous." she says.

Danny looks over "Oh yeah. Elenaril, that's Mathilda and her new friend Jezebelle. They are both Umbra Witches." he says.

Jezebelle walks over to Elenaril "Excuse me, miss Demon. Would you be interested in signing an Internal Contract with me? I've been searching for a Demon to sign up with for a spell." she says, which gets a snort from Mathilda.

Lina blinks in confusion "I'm missing something, aren't I?" she asks.

"Umbra Witches sign Infernal Contracts with demons to get power." Kyoko says, suddenly There!

"Oh goodness!" Lina says in surprise that someone was suddenly behind her, dropping the coffee.

Kyoko catches it with ease "Sorry. Didn't mean to startle you." she says as she hands the coffee to the Acorian.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:16 pm

Elenaril didn't really know what to think since she never Actually met a Umbra Witch before. Her knowledge was limited but didn't their souls go to hell to be devoured or tortured as a cost of their power or something? And weren't Inferno Demons crazy strong?

"Please just call me Elenaril."
She started. "To be honest with you? I'm still very young, by both my kind standards and human ones so a lot of this stuff is very new to me. That said..what exactly would that even entail?" She'd at least hear them out but she'd be cautious of jumping head first to contracts and she didn't want to have to torture anyone if that was part of the end deal. But again, she hadn't paid much attention to Umbra Witches.

"Morning everyone." Ava came in, somewhat tired but she'd wake up fully soon enough whens he got some coffee. Seeing the two newcomers caught her eye, but more so fox woman. Either a Acorian or a Zoanthrope that was walking around in their animal like form so she introduce herself to her first. "Name is Ava, you must be Lina Devin told me about."

Which reminded her, she had to go New York soon and see if she leave to her home world since she hadn't offically gotten here. Just been stranded for a bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next