First Sign Or False Alarm?

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

First Sign Or False Alarm? - Page 3 Empty Re: First Sign Or False Alarm?

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:28 am

Zyre wasn't a expert in those fields but that did make sense, it wasn't like the people behind it were likely to tell civilians. There were probably plenty of things his older sister and father knew that he didn't but he was perfectly fine with it.

It wasn't too long before they reached by his apartment complex. "Well..this is my stop. We could talk more on the phone if you want.." He trailed off as something hit them. "So, not really the same but there is a site where you can get a virtual avatar to look as you want when we say face time each other or interact on a messenger program on the net. I think it be cool but up to you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:07 am

Shinespark was silent for a moment "I cannot say, as I do not know your planets technology all that well." she says "Is there such a technology that will allow me to do such a thing?" she asks him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:28 am

Zyre nodded a bit. "Yeah. We have stuff that lets you do a virtual avatar through a filter of some kind with some electronic devices and such. We also have a virtual world where you dive into, its expensive but I think it be worth getting so we could interact that way. In the mean time.."

He proceeded to show them on his phone, what he was talking about and how to use it. "...That about covers it. When you're done and satisfied with what you look like, call me on face cam and then I'll get to see."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:22 am

There was a pause [color=lightgreen["Oh Zyre! Are you going to introduce me as your Girlfriend?"[/color] Shinespark asks "If you could see my face now, I would be blushing." she tells him "I will see what I can do to find an 'Online' Avatar." she says in a coy tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:59 am

Zyre choose to ignore the teasing this time, he got enough from his older sister at times. "Uh..Like I said when you finish making them just let me know."

He left after that to go into his rather small apartment. Emerton didn't like it and said felt too much like concrete coffins for his taste. Though also be fair he Really didn't like enclosed spaces and got freaked out if they were too small. He could do a few things until Shinespark was ready to show them what they choose for themselves.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:13 pm

Shinespark wasn't exactly teasing. Zyre would need to come up with Some kind of excuse as to why a woman kept calling him, texting him, and face timing with him all the time.

Shinespark didn't respond, because she didn't know how long it would take for her to find the sites Zyre was talking about, since he didn't provide anything to go on. And she didn't know how long it would take to make an avatar. So she remained silent.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:27 pm

A bit after, he called them. "Everything ok? Do you need help with how it goes? Sorry if I wasn't clear enough on instructions."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:44 pm

There was a slight pause "Oh yes. I'm just going through all my options. Trying to make my avatar look as close to me as I can whole still looking like a Kynloid." she says "Are there any characteristics that will make me stand out as Not a Kynloid?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:22 pm

Zyre tried to think. "Not much I can think of on the top of my head, having really unusual skin color like green or something but that's pretty obvious. But the best part is, since its just us if there's anything that needs to be adjusted I could tell you for later."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:04 am

"Alright. I will finish up and let you know how things have turned out." she tells him as she disconnects and keeps working on her avatar. She was liking how it was turning out. She might even to scan that into her transformation matrix. She might have to lose her vehicle form, but if it means walking around like a normal person, she would have to ask her Superiors about it the next time they spoke.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:25 pm

In the mean time, Zyre went back to cleaning his room as he waited for them to finish. It was Kind of a mess since he hadn't been cleaning behind it as much as he could have been. No doubt his sister OCD would be kicking into gear had she been here.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:58 am

It was about a half hour later when Zyre gets a facetime call. On the other end was a very cute Young woman. She gives him a familiar wave "Well hello there..." she says, sounding like Shinespark "I figured it out." she says "Say 'Hello' to your new girlfriend!" she says with a grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:24 am

Zyre knew this was going to happen but somehow was still surprised how things turned out. "You look great. We just need another name since Shinespark stands out a lot.." Then the other part clicked, he wasn't sure how he missed it. "Girlfriend? So that our cover?" If it was then he was ok leaning into it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:49 pm

Shinespark thinks for a moment "A long distant relationship girlfriend." she says "That way they won't question why I'm never around." she suggests "But what name would you recommend?" she ask Zyre.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:54 pm

That made sense. It would work for what she was trying to do and not make anyone think too much about it. As for names, he tried to think of a few on top of his head. "A few just on the top of my head. Kaelia, Erisha, Zarina? Wylo could be a surname."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:15 pm

Shinespark wrinkles her nose "Pass. What else do you have? Do you have any names that start with an Es sound?" she asks "I would like my name to be close toy real name as I can get." she tells him "Because, and I have told you this before, I'm not the only one of my people here. And we are supposed to be keeping a low profile." she reminds him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:16 pm

Zyre understood that, but in that case shouldn't she get as far away from her original name as possible? Never the less, he was having a hard time thinking of something, so he decided to send them a link of a site for baby names. "I'm going to send a link of a site for baby names to hopefully find you something. I'm pretty bad at coming up with names on the spot."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:18 am

Shinespark shakes her head "No need. I am faster at searching your internet than most anyone else on this planet. I am sure I will find one. Besides, there is no real rush. It is not like you are going to introduce me to your friends and family Just yet, right? So, I can take my time looking for a good name for myself. right?" she asks.

She pauses for a moment "So... If I Were an Actual person in my avatar, and we Were actually dating, where would you take me and what would you do with me there?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:42 am

That clearly caught him off guard. "..Uh to be honest? I never had a real girlfriend before." He mumbled. "So I honestly wouldn't know the first thing about it. I think I would have to think about my places and hobbies and see what would be date material."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:10 pm

Shinespark's eyes go wide with realization "Oh my! Zyre, are you still a Virgin?" she asks "Well now I Really need to hear back from Cybertron..." she mumbles "Do not go getting a girlfriend before I hear back from my superior's back on my home planet, alright?" she asks as the line cuts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:32 pm

Zyre didn't think a group of people who could turn into giant robots would even view sex in the same way. He wasn't sure what they even did but they had genders so it was something? Still he was confused by the last part but let it go for now. He would in the mean time he went go occupy himself with some other things while Shinpark went to finish whatever it was she was doing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:11 am

After a few hours, Shinespark gets a communication from Cybertron "Oh! That was fast." she says as a face pops up on her inner screen and she gasps "U-ultra Magnus, sir! I-I mean, Magnus Prime! S-sorry sir, it is just such an honor to be contacted by one of the Thirteen Primes! Oh, I am rambling, my mist profound apologies, sir!I will shut up now..." she mumbled.

To his credit, Magnus Prime patiently waited for her to finish "Shinespark? After a Very careful review of your request, the Thirteen Primes have decided to grant your request the go-ahead at your discretion." he tells her "But proceed with the utmost caution and remain extremely vigilant. If you are compromised in any way, we will pull you out as soon as we can." he tells her.

"Yes sir, Magnus Prime, sir!" she says "I will maintain the same level of caution and situational awareness as I always have." she tells him.

Magnus Prime raises a brow "Always have?" he asks "We got reports that you have a "companion" now..." he tells her "You showed yourself to one of the locals? Yes, we know. We have others monitoring this unfolding situation." he informs her "And we will continue to have others watch you. To see how the indigenous lifeforms react to your presents and when the time is right, we will have you all report back and decide if we make contact or not and if all goes well, we might assign you to that world, if you want." he says.

Shinespark brightens up "If all goes well, I think I might like that. Thank you for letting me do this, Magnus Prime, sir." she says as he nods annd cuts communications.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:01 pm

As there wasn't much for it at the moment, Zyre decided he was going to wind down for the rest of the night. He was still wondering what Shinespark had meant but he'd just have to wait until they got back into contact with them. Though what if she had meant what she literally said? Only issue was, well, they weren't obviously physically compatible and didn't think it was possible for them to take a smaller shape.

On the off chance that Did somehow happen though, Emerton definitely was gonna talk about it knowing him.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:56 am

As Zyre was getting ready to go to bed, there was a knock on his apartment door "Zyre, it is me, Shinespark. Could you open the door?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:22 pm

Zyre was Just about to go to sleep when he heard a knock. He would have ignored it this hour if not for what they said. Curious and confused, he went to open the door part of him wondering if he was losing his mind and need a calibration check.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum