First Sign Or False Alarm?

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

First Sign Or False Alarm? - Page 6 Empty Re: First Sign Or False Alarm?

Post by Namey Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:34 am

Shinespark shakes her head "While I cannot speak for All Cybertronians, I can tell you that I, personally, cannot dream." she says "But in truth, I have never really tried." she confesses.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:06 am

Zyre thought maybe it was like them, some dreamed and others didn't but she didn't seem to know for sure. Something for later. "Maybe something for tonight?" He yawned a bit. "Good night. I'm going try to get some sleep.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:38 am

As the two snuggled down to sleep, tye morning comes rolling around and Zyre wakes up to something feeling really good and as it turns out, Shinespark was under the covers sucking on his hard dick.

She looks upwards, her slightly glowing eyes locking onto his as she stops sucking in his dick "Good morning." she says as she goes back to gobbling on his dick "You got like this in the middle of the night and it looked painful, so I looked online and it said this was the best way to relieve the pain. Is it working?" she asks as she keeps bobbing her head up and down.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:02 pm

More then likely it was just 'morning wood' or a result of dreams he couldn't remember. He hadn't really been in pain but he sure as heck wasn't going to complain about the treatment. It felt really good and she seemed pretty good at doing it already. "It feels really good..."

He wasn't if she'd like him running his hands in her hair as she bobbed up and down, a lot of women loved it but some didn't. So if she had a negative reaction to it, he'd instantly stop although he wasn't going to last long. Kinda hard to do so at a beautiful woman pleasantly going up and down on his cock. No pun intended.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:30 am

Zyre couldn't Really Force Shinespark to do Anything she didn't want to do. Because even though she Looked like one of them, she was still just as strong in her Kynloid form, as she was in her Cybertronian one.

And she keeps bobbing her head up and down on Zyre's hard dick until he unloads in her mouth. She swallows it up and gets up "Okay! Now that you are taken care of, shall we get ready for the day's activities?" she asks, standing there still completely naked.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:48 am

Zyre was temped on seeing her naked form if she wanted to go for more, but decided he could be patient for some time later. He had a feeling there plenty more of it since it seemed like Shinespark had a healthy libido from the looks of things.

"Definitely." He went to get his clothes to get dressed. "If you're up for it maybe we could meet my friends to depending on what they're doing. Or it can just us for the whole day."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:49 am

Shinespark shrugs as her clothes click into place "We can go and meet your friends." she says "It is something that is gonna happen anyway, so might as well rip the bandage off, as they say." she says with a smile. She was still so very enthusiastic about her new roll in observation duty.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:15 pm

Zyre was fine with that but he could only imagine what his friends would say, or his family. Though knowing his older sister and mom they just be happy for them, and the youngest would be fine with Shinespark. "So I guess before we go, have you thought of a basic back story or anything? That way we don't contradict each other Too much since you're suppose to keep a low profile. Though my dad did say sometimes the most simple is the best because the more complicated ones has holes the longer you have to stretch."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:05 am

Shinespark waves her hand "We can keep it vague. Like we met online and have been chatting since then and this is the first time we have met in person." she explains "I mean, will it Really be that big of a surprise that you have a girlfriend?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:32 pm

Zyre thinks a bit then shakes his head. "Not really. I guess I'm over thinking things." Meeting his friends and exploring with his beautiful girlfriend sounded like a good time in his book. Then he thought about it. "Not that you need to eat our food, but if you want I could make you something just to experience it yourself before we go."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:30 am

Shinespark shakes her head "No thank you. Let us save that treat for tonight." she says "Right now, I want to get out there and Explore!" she says, the enthusiasm was back. Although, she Did wonder why she Needed to meet Zyre's friends. After all, it was no business of theirs if Zyre got a girlfriend and it wouldn't be rude if she didn't want to meet them Just yet, would it? She would need to ask Zyre this.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:51 pm

Zyre was just happy to spend time with them so he truthfully didn't care where they went for the most part. Since she had a humanoid form now there were plenty of things she could experience and see herself that she couldn't really have before. The town was nice to live but it could be on the quite side of things, but still there be things to do. He'd have to get ideas of things that be fun for the both of them.

They arrived at the mall before too long. People were out and about minding their business either by themselves or with family and friends. They didn't pay the two much of any mind as they entered.

"When I was younger I used to come here all the time." He started as they entered. "A lot of the time was in the book store or the arcade. Sad thing is not as many people get Actual books anymore and just read online so they struggle a lot these days. The owner is really nice though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:33 am

Shinespark was I'm awe about what she was seeing "Oh my Goodness! Look at this place!" she says as she looks around at the the shops "Who knew this is what the malls looked like on the inside?" she asks "This is wonderful!" she grabs onto Zyre's arm "So, where are you taking me first? The book store or the arcade?" she asks, because those were the only two places Zyre named.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:32 am

There were other places Zyre could or would show her, those were just a bit more intimate since they were places he had spent a lot of time at when he was younger. He wasn't sure if a book store would interest as much but she didn't seem disappointed at it so it be something they would have to show them to.

They both reached the arcade before too long, he was thinking of what Shinespark might enjoy but she'd probably beat him quickly in what ever multiplayer game they played but the objective was to have fun. For some reason, he got the feeling Shinespark would really like visual novels but he had no idea why, he'd test that theory later.

"So have you ever played a video game before?" She did observe stuff and maybe been on other planets so she had to at least likely know what one was. It was possible her people even made them, but they have to be huge. Same with most everything else even simply housing if they had that.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:30 pm

Shinespark shakes her head "No. I can't say I ever have..." she says, thinking "Do Coliseum matches count?" she asks, having a suspension that they don't.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:08 pm

At those words, Zyre paused. He heard of those but it had a very ugly history in his world both with his people and those that came before. Usually they were just entertainment for the upperclass to so see those on the 'lower' class fight. Often either to the death or just someone getting brutally injured. Or they send animals after them to see if they would survive. Hopefully it wasn't anything like that. He didn't think so since Shinespark people were obviously a space farring people so if they had coliseum matches it wouldn't be anything like that right?

"Uh, no.." He began moving towards the back; luckily no one else was really here this time of day. "Just so we're on the same page do you mean like fighting matches sort of thing?" Zyre had thought she was just a scout or something. To be fair though there was a lot he didn't about his new girlfriend.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:15 am

Shinespark looks over to Zyre in surprise "What? No!" she laughs it off while waving her hand "I meant Watching the Coliseum fights." she clarifies "I am just a ReCon scout. Can you Imagine someone like Me in the Coliseum fighting gladiators?" she laughs "I would be turned to scrap faster than the Chaos Bringer can eat an astroid." she chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:07 pm

"Uh, right.."
Zyre was mildly curious but decided they sounded scary so for now he didn't want to dive into who Chaos Bringer was. That title didn't sound all that friendly. "So anyway, here's how it works.."

He proceeded to show them a fighting game and how it worked. Some friendly co op games be nice but things like this could be fun even versus someone new. Although he wasn't sure how quickly they picked up these things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:58 pm

Shinespark was Terrible at arcade games and while she picked up the game with some ease, she was no good at it. Even with her robot reflexes and perception. At this moment, she just seemed like any other Kynloid, playing her boyfriend at a game she never really got any good at.

After she loses again, she steps back from the machine "Well, that was pretty fun. You know, aside from the times I lost, which was All of them, but aside from that, Fun!" she says as she looks around "So, where else would you like to take me?" she asks. Despite losing so many times, she was still in good spirits.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:05 am

Before he first started, he thought Shinespark would of had the advantage over him quickly but it turned out that wasn't the case. Despite that fact, she seemed to be having fun and having a good time and really that's all that mattered to him. Considering this was his first time having a legit girlfriend he seemed to be doing all right.

She was still in good spirits despite losing all those times, he could learn something from that.

"I think the library next and then maybe catch a game of Blitzball. Its a really popular sport here, you might like it." He'd just have to make sure it was ground level since she still weighed the same even in that form.

Inside was a woman in a medium sized library. She turned to address the two smiling. "Long time no see Reizo." She turned address the young woman with him. "Nice to meet as well, are you a friend?"

Zyre was going to answer, but then decided it best to let them(and not because mid convo he forgot part of their code cover name)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:38 am

Shinespark takes Zyre by the arm and pulls him close, squeezing his arm between her ample breasts "I'm his new girlfriend. Please feel free to call me Scarleth." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:35 am

If anything that made the older woman beam more. "Really? I'm glad. I've known Zyre since he was a quite boy spending time around these parts so nice to see someone looking after him. You may call me Nyala dear. Was there any particular subjects of books you'd be interested in? I can help get started if you want since some parts are easier to miss then others."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:09 pm

Shinespark nods "Yes! Can I get some books on Kynloid sexuality and anatomy?" she asks "Nyala, you are a very attractive woman, and it is clear you care for Zyre. So why have you not made any sexual advancements towards him?" she asks "I am certain he would not have rejected you.' she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:42 pm

At those words, Zyre wanted to go into the nearest corner and completely vanish not being heard from again. The other woman just blinked, surprised at being so bold. Then gave a slight airy laugh, she liked this one. Zyre was shy so it was good to have someone clearly not to balance that boy out more.

"Oh goodness you're preciousness with that compliment."
She smiled, shaking her head. "I was never interested in Zyre that way, he's more like a son to me. Besides already happily married but thankful you for that. You're very straight forward, I like that. As for that well.."

She came from behind her desk to lead the other woman to another section. "This should be more then enough I think dear." Her eyes sparkled a bit. "Or perhaps you'd also like a certain book of positions for your intimate life? Young love is something."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:24 pm

Shinespark nods "Oh yes. I would Love some books on sexual positions! I am more of a Bottom. I like it when my man Dominates me." she says in a low tone with a grin "And Nyala, what is this talk about 'young love'? You make it sound like you are of advanced age. You are still very beautiful and married or not, I am certain that Any man or boy in this establishment would bend over backwards to have a night of intimacy with you." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum