First Sign Or False Alarm?

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

First Sign Or False Alarm? - Page 7 Empty Re: First Sign Or False Alarm?

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:10 am

The older woman(at least from her point of view) smiled again. "Thank you dear, it does feel nice to be complimented however. And yes, I am 'old' technically but part of gift of our people as you know is keeping our looks."

Nyala wasn't exactly the tallest woman on this planet and had to get a stool to reach a certain spot before going down. "I think this one should do for you nicely. If you don't mind me asking, how did you two meet?"

By then Zyre finally recovered from his blue screen of death to answer. "We actually met online, talked a lot there and finally met up. It's been going very well."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:33 am

Shinespark had a feeling she was older than anyone currently living on this planet. Something she needed to remind herself "I decided that since I needed to move for my studies, I would come here and meet up with the man I have been talking to for months and I must say, I am not disappointed." she says, a grin on her face that seems to say *If you know what I mean.*
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:37 am

The older woman beamed. "I'm glad to hear that. The quite ones can be quite free once they get used to things speaking from experience."

Zyre coughed a bit. He wanted to talk about anything else but his sex life. "So..is there any books that came in that would interest me? You said last time they should be in."

There was a blank look briefly, before they recovered. "Oh! I apologize. I got so distracted I forgot all about that, but yes they're in. Though if I'm honest not sure why you didn't just read it online or digital instead of a physical copy."

The young man shrugged. "I dunno. I just feel like there is something different about physical books and its actually yours. Plus someone has to help keep you in business." He partially joked something they had a few times before.

This time they looked briefly sad, but it was gone fast with a smile. "That's what I have others like you for.." She turned to female Kynloid again. "Was there anything else you were interested in or that it for now?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:31 pm

Shinespark looks around and focuses on one of the libraries computers "Yes. May I use one of your computers to look some things up?" she asks. She liked this sexy, closet horny woman. She wouldn't mind spending more time with her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:05 am

"Of course dear, go ahead." The 'older' woman said allowing them to do her thing. As for herself, she personally liked to keep that side of herself under wraps just for her husband. Or maybe she joke around with friends and such, she wasn't really a prude just keeping a balance of things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:26 pm

Shinespark makes sure no one was looking when she uplinked with the computer and searched the files she wanted and then she disconnects and jumps up and heads over to Zyre "I'm ready to leave whenever you are." she says as she grabs his arm and squeezes it between her large round, surprisingly soft boobs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:04 am

Nether other Kynloid were going to look over their shoulder to see what they were doing but since it was public and other people could be in even if there weren't a lot it couldn't really hurt to be on the careful side of things.

Zyre was all to happy to walk with them. "So been wondering, have you played any sports or have any back where you're from?" He had no idea what kinds they'd play back at their home. Might be her first in person event besides observing things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:20 pm

Shinespark shakes her head "I use to watch the Wreckers play games of lobbing all the time. I was never big enough to join, though. Some Spaceball from time to time... Rust surfing... Solar Sail racing. That was fun and some Junkball." she says "How about you, play any sports?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:27 pm

Those sounded interesting, but of course he didn't know what they are or what they did. "I was never hugely into playing sports, I liked to watch though." He admitted. "My favorite and a game I'm about to show is a game called Blitzball. How it plays is basically people in a dome trying to get a ball into a net that's blocked by another person. About twelve people on the field, thirteen I guess if you count the person blocking. The gravity in the dome is lessened a bit so some interesting things happen you can't do normally. It's more fun to watch then explain."

"So, uh what about this Rust Surfing or Solar Sail?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:55 pm

Shinespark shrugs "Basically what it sounds like." she says "On my home, we have this place called "The Sea of Rust, which is a HUGE ocean of rust. We surf it. As for Solar Sailing we make boats with sails that draw energy from our sun and race them. Very popular around Iacon."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:47 am

Those sounded very interesting to the young man. "If you have video or something maybe you can show me a bit some time." He wouldn't mind seeing it some time later when it was just them along with maybe some other things from her planet. Having a alien girlfriend did come with some interesting background by default.

At the stadium, the place was packed but that was all right. Zyre got them to medium level seats which while not as good as the upper ones he wasn't Entirely sure if it support her weight. It should but if he was wrong that would of been pretty bad. He was going have to do his research more on these things when taking her out places so they could have a good time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:28 am

She looks over to him, as if she knew what he was thinking "I weigh a little under two tons, if you know what that unit of measurement is. These seats will Not be able to support my full weight. However, this Is a sporting event and one is often be seen on their feet at sporting events... especially if one's girlfriend is a little on the short side?" like she was.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:55 pm

"Oh, no that's fine you can stand." Zyre assured them after briefly thinking about it. "Plenty of people stand up if they want to and no one bats a eye about it." It was better then causing a scene and having people wonder what was going on or think something was defective. He didn't want people getting into trouble because people thought someone was skimping on safety things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:22 pm

The next few hours, saw Shinespark jumping and cheering with everyone else in the game and when it was finally over to, she looks over to Zyre "Goodness! That was so much fun! Can we go to another game or a concert?" she asks "I do not recall ever having this much fun during an assignment before!" she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:17 pm

Zyre was mostly focused on the game, and sometimes the bit of bouncing from Shinespark when she jumped and down from excitement. It was again not something he was going to complain about. Overall he found her energy contagious and he had much more fun at the game then he could ever remember having.

"Yeah sure."
He began enthuasically. "We could try a concert some time to. I'm not sure what kind of music you like to listen to though. There's a band I like that I go to. It's symphonic metal for the record."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:55 pm

Shinespark nods "Yeah. Let's go there. If you need money, let me know. I'll tap into the banks and transfer some funds to your account." she says as she takes ahold of his arm, pressing it against her surprisingly soft breasts.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:11 am

Zyre wasn't sure how to feel about that far as getting more money was concerned. Although it be something he'd have to talk to her about before they did it before he made sure. The rest of the day went by pleasantly but uneventful before both of them headed back home. After taking a shower and settling down, both went to bed cuddling against each other.

He never imagined things would turn out like this, but he was definitely looking forward to what their future together could be like.

(OCC: After talking it was decided to end things so bit less to juggle. So will leave the thread and the two are out until we get back to them unless there are objections.)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum