First Sign Or False Alarm?

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

First Sign Or False Alarm? - Page 5 Empty Re: First Sign Or False Alarm?

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:39 am

Zyre noticed naturally although he wasn't sure if it was because her kind didn't feel pleasure at all, or because she was still a Cybertronian internally so it wasn't doing much for them. "Uh, yeah. It's suppose to be pleasurebale for both parties. Speaking of, does your kind have pleasure centers? It was important being a decent boyfriend he made sure she was actually getting something out of it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:09 am

Shinespark blinks at Zyre as if he asked something ridiculous "Of course we can feel pleasure. We can also feel pain, sorrow, and happiness." she tells him "Cybertronians are not just robots, we are living beings like you and most of the galaxy. The fact that we are made of metal does not change that fact." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:15 am

While Zyre figured as much, it wasn't exactly what he was asking. After all, his kind were artificial creations with no actual organic material, just there to mimic it so he was never going to look at anyone differently just because of what they were made of. Though it was After the fact he realized it was a dumb question. It was their first time as a Kynloid, of course they weren't going to know how their body reacted to some things.

"No, I meant.." He tried. "I meant more if say you had certain ways you liked to be touched that make you feel better since everyone is different. But then I remembered this is first time doing something like this in a form like this. So..I guess the smarter question is if you have a request you want me to do."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:40 am

Shinespark shrugs "I do not know. I have never been this... Soft before and I have no idea how to get intimate with, uh, Soft beings before, so you are going to have to take charge of this intercourse session." she points out "So, what would You like me to do?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:09 am

Zyre thought a moment. "Just lay there and enjoy yourself for now. I'm going to put it in.." He had been messing with them a bit below so they be used to things. However given what they said this should be no problem and he doubted they had the normal things to worry about like actual Kynloid since she was still a Cybertronian internally.

The young man was a decent size, not overly long or too small as he slid himself into the young woman's slit. It was a new feeling, and being tight took a brief moment to get used before he began thrusting into them, but slowly at first so they get used to the feeling.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:17 pm

Shinespark just laid there as Zyre was morning in and out of her, not making Any moves to show if she was enjoying this or not "Am I too tight for you?" she asks when she notices that the fight might be a little small "I can make myself as tight or loose as you want." sue offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:04 am

It was hard to say if Shinespark lack of reaction was more due to the fact he himself just wans't doing much for her, or just how she was. She did say her kind felt pleasure so it wasn't because she lacked the feeling of going by what she said. Hopefully it wasn't the former far as things went.

"Just a bit looser should be fine. So, uh, how does it feel?" He'd figure something out if need be.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:42 am

Shinespark loosens up a little and she nods "It feels strange that someone needs to insert somethung inside their partner to reproduce and for physical pleasure, but it Does feel good." she says, confirming that she feels pleasure, she's just not showing it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:16 am

"Ok. Just checking." The last part was good, at least she was enjoying it even if she didn't show or react to it making it hard to tell. In his limited knowledge usually there were other signs even if they were quite but there didn't seem to be. Or maybe there was and he couldn't tell? Either way maybe there was something more to it.

He decided to gradually begin sliding into them at a faster pace. Partially because he was getting used to it, and other paritally he did want see her large tits bounce up and down. She said she was still the same internally, so he could be rough with them if he wanted without worry even if it was their first time this way.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:48 am

Shinespark perks up a little "Oh! Picking up the pace?" she asks "That Does seem to increase the friction between the two of us and thus increase the amount of pleasure that the two of us should be feeling." she says as she looks him directly in his eyes, hers had a very slight, almost unnoticeable, blue glow to them "So how do You feel? Is this giving You pleasure as well? You know, this being your first time with a woman?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:13 am

There was a slight pause then to address them, it did feel good. At the same time things were a bit clumsy and awkward but he supposed it was to be expected. Shinespark wasn't a virgin technically from how she talked, but far as this goes it was her first time at least like this. It was best just to treat this one as a learning experience to do better next time.

"Yeah, it feels good. Although..not as smooth as I would like but to be expected with it being new to me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:28 am

She Actually was. This was the first time she's ever been intimate with anyone, Kynloid, Cybertronian, or any other species. The reason she spoke like she Had been with others, was because she does her research on matters that interest her.

She shakes her head slightly "I do not know, it feels pretty smooth to me." she says as she brightens up "Hey! Do you want to try kissing?" she asks as she pulls him close and presses her plump, soft, warm lips against his.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:40 am

That acted as enough encouragement for Zyre, as he began kissing them back enjoying the physical contact. He had at least kissed a girl before but this was naturally very different since they were fully intimate this time around. He began thrusting into them harder, both enjoying the general feeling of being inside her and her large breast pressed against him. The transformation was really something to go from her natural form to this and barely tell any difference.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:06 am

As the two of them continued, Shinespark moves back slightly so she could look Zyre in the eyes "Do you wish me to start moaning like I had seen in the videos?" she asks as she can feel him continuing to thrust in and out of her "And if so, how much and how loud do you wish me to be? Because I can be very quiet or I can make your neighbors jealous that it is not them here." she jokes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:43 pm

That was a good question. Sure he may of wanted a particular thing but he didn't want to force it if they weren't feeling a particular way. Still she was asking so he'd go with it. "I would, yeah. As for how much, I want you to be loud but I also want you to with what feels right to you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:08 pm

Shinespark was quiet for a moment, her face blank, then she suddenly throws her head back and starts moaning as she seems to feel Every thrust that Zyre was giving her, and she was moaning in time with each thrust and it didn't sound like she had simply turned her volume up, but it sounded like she was genuinely moaning in pleasure, she even locks her legs around his waist so he couldn't pull out when he got close!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:44 pm

Zyre was a bit worried something was wrong for a brief moment, but that faded once a switch seemingly had been flipped. He wasn't sure exactly what happened but he'd have to ask after the fact; right now he was more focused on giving Shinespark as much pleasure as he could. He began thrusting into harder, really getting into things. Plus the large supple tits of hers bouncing was another bonus, he was definitely a leg and chest man, and she had plenty of both.

The leg lock was a mild surprise, but it didn't dissaude them. It felt good and its not like he could get them pregnant. That said he was gonna burst plenty soon, her inner walls and sounds weren't helping in that regard.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:43 am

Shinespark seemed to be holding out until Zyre was ready to let loose, but that didn't stop her from seemingly enjoying what he was doing to her as she kept moaning with each and every thrust that the young man did to her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:43 am

Zyre only lasted a bit longer before busting his load inside of her, it was his first time doing something like this so it felt really good; espeially with her legs locked around them. He didn't say anything at first for a moment before he gathered his thoughts. "Not too bad for our first time I think." Not that he had much to compare to, and the more important thing was it was with her.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:03 am

As soon as Zyre climaxed, and shot his load, which was quite a lot, as far as Shinespark's research could tell, she relaxes and just lays there. She wasn't breathing hard, sweating or anything. It didn't even seem like she orgasmed. One moment she was moaning, then she was done.

She looks over to him "That was fun. Thank you for being my first and for being so gentle." she says, despite him being actually pretty rough with her. Luckily, she was Cybertronian and His version of being rough, wasn't Her idea of being rough.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:27 am

"You're welcome." It was still hard to rap his head around having a girlfriend like this, and he was more then happy to explore what else they could do as a couple. "So today since I'm not working maybe we could just see more of the town and show you things? You've probably seen a lot of them but this would be a first in this form. Maybe some more clothes to? If you want."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:45 am

Shinespark waves a hand "I can always rescan anything I would like to wear, so clothes shopping is not necessary." she says "But I will take you up on your offer to see the city from this size." she says as she spoons her naked body up against his "So, sleeping arrangements and positions?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:16 am

Zyre quite liked the young woman close to him like this, it was a nice and novel feeling to him. "I was going to suggest maybe you could rest your head on my chest, but you still weigh the same. So instead if you're on your side I could wrap my arms around your waist and rest my head there. Other stuff to could work, I'm not super picky I just like being by you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:58 pm

Shinespark thinks for a moment "How about you put your hand here..." she places Zyre's hand on her stomach "And lay your head here..." she moves her body close to his, letting him lay his head on her soft shoulder "And I won't end up crushing anything of yours while you sleep." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:49 pm

Zyre did as she suggested, which felt nice and he didn't have to worry about her crushing him or anything like that. He didn't say anything at first just enjoying it, but he was curious about something. "So can you dream?" She said she didn't need to sleep unlike him so he was unsure they couldn't or just didn't have a need to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum