Sensei And Me

2 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Sensei And Me - Page 3 Empty Re: Sensei And Me

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:52 pm

For her age, Lara was unusually large not of course that he was complaining in the very least about that. It felt good having her hands stroking him off. Nothing was special about it but the feeling of another person was always better then just doing it yourself.

He decided to take Lara's actions as a sign to continue with things. So to that end, he got himself out of his shirt, revealing a moderately toned chest before helping Lara out of her top; not that she needed much. Jaiden continued kissing her, trailing down to suck her large chest and hardened nipples.

Just to return the favor she was giving him, his other hand went to her lower regions to start rubbing them. It was the sake of being as well as just wanting to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:58 am

Lara was fine with Jaiden rubbing her small, smooth, wet slit. But the moment if he tried to slide anything inside of her, she woukd raise a protest. She was, after all, saving her first time for her mister perfect and she was, as of right now, unsure if it was Jaiden Holander, Hiroshi Johnson, or someone else entirely.

Lara let's out a pleasured moan as Jaiden sucked on her small, light pink nipples as he kept rubbing her tiny, pink clit. He was pretty good at this. Much more experienced than Hiroshi. She was starting to lose her grip on his hard dick.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:50 am

Jaiden was perfectly fine of not going that far as it was more whatever they were currently comfortable with. She didn't seem to mind using his soft hands to rub their lower lips judging by her moans, so for now he continued with his 'work' in that area. He also didn't mind Lara losing her grip on stroking his thick shaft; he was more focused on giving the young woman to her release.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:27 am

Lara felt like she was losing her mind with how good mister Holander's fingers against her tiny, pink, wet clit felt. He also didn't seem to mind that she had stopped jerking off his impressively hard dick.

She started to let out shameless soft moans as Jaiden kept working her soft, smooth, wet lower lips with his slender fingers. She lazily wraps her arms around his head and presses his face into her round, soft breasts as she keeps moaning softly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:08 pm

Lara's moans only made him more determined as Jaiden continued to focus on what he was doing. However he did decide to double up on his efforts as he continued to have fun with tasting her by sucking on her round breast and rubbing her lower lips harder. She had a natural good taste to them he was finding out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:40 pm

Lara tasted like vanilla as Jaiden sucked on her small light pink nipples. This only made her start to moan even louder and soon enough she arches her back, throwing her head back and pressing Jaiden's head into her breasts even more as she let's out a cry of pure bliss! Then after a few seconds, she goes limp, having cum all over Jaiden's hand and soaking her panties dripping wet.

She just lay on the couch for a bit, breathing hard, her eyes were seemed to be out of focus as she seemed to be in a daze "O-oh wow... th-that felt better than anything I had... ever felt before..." she says as she reaches for some Kleenex for the two of them "I'm, ah, sorry I didn't, you know, get you off as well..." she mumbles as she starts cleaning herself up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:21 am

Jaiden knew he was going to need a bit of a shower or something after this as he was still in that state. Still he had a much easier time controlling himself when it came to these things being older. "It's all right. Can I use your shower real quick?" If nothing else to further get it out of what was left in his system.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:13 pm

Lara jumps on Jaiden, tackling him to the ground "No!" she says as she reaches down and takes hold of his still hard dick "That won't be necessary." she says as she moves down, enveloping his cock with her large, soft, round tits and starts to slide them up and down "I said I would take care of you, and I will." she says, rubbing her soft boobs all over his dick, lightly kissing the tip of his head with each pass.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:05 am

It was a unusual strong reaction from Lara at that comment and seemed like something else was there besides wanting to continue. Regardless of what it may of been, he didn't really have time to dwell on it too much before he was tackled and the young woman began using her large breast to engulf him.

The feeling felt really nice with the soft friction of his thick cock being slid up and down while licking the tip. Because of how pent up he was it wouldn't take as much work on her behalf to get him off the first time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:01 am

Lara continues to give Jaiden a nice boob job as well as she kept licking and sucking on the tip of his dick with each pass. She even lowers her breasts so that she can keep sucking on Jaiden's hard cock.

As she keeps simultaneously sucking his dick and rubbing her tits up and down it, she can taste his precum as it starts to well up on his tip and she redoubles her efforts in getting him off, wanting that hot, sticky man milk to coat the inside of her mouth.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:35 am

If Jaiden didn't know better he would think she had done this before, maybe she had but it wasn't really his concern. As Lara continued to work him over and he enjoyed the feeling of his long shaft against her large breast, he felt himself getting closer.

His orgasm came quicker then what he had been expecting, and soon Lara's mouth would be filled with his cum. If she didn't catch all of it, some of it on her tits and stomach.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:57 pm

Surprisingly, Lara took Jaiden's full load of his thick, hit, sticky man milk. She leans back a little and opens her mouth, showing Jaiden that she did, indeed, get a mouthful.

She closes her mouth and swallows, then opens her mouth again, showing him that she gulped it all down "Tasty." she breaths as she stands up "Did that help you not need that cold shower?" she asks as she pulls her tank top back up, covering her large breasts (but just barely).
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:53 am

While there was of course part of Jaiden that definitely wanted to continue for now it was a good stopping point he felt. He hadn't expected Lara to take his full load, but he wasn't complaining about it either.

"I think I'm fine for now, thank you." Jaiden began to clean himself up. "I needed to get just to get a bit of that out of my system."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:03 am

Lara smiles at him "Always happy to be of service, Mister Holander." she says "I'm afraid the time has come for me to say good night. I still have to study up for that test we have tomorrow." she says to Jaiden.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:37 am

"Then I'll see you tomorrow. Have a good night."

Jaiden left the young woman for now and headed back home to prepare for tomorrow. He was also looking forward to then because after it be his day off which he'd be free to do what he wanted. Leniya did want to hang out so he'd have to see if that was still going to be a thing or not.

Though he wouldn't mind seeing Lara like that again..
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:54 am

It aas the next day and the usual suspects start to file in, with one notable absence. The schools local Magical Girl wasn't there. Taki had called off from school due to some family.emergency.

This had her friends more than a little concerned. But they all still showed up. Lara looks over to their newest classmate, Amy Abraham. She looked so lost and alone. So, being one of the only other Americans in the school, Lara decided that she would become Amy's friend.

The Texan walks over to the young demi devil "Howdy. I'm Lara Parks. We're in the same homeroom together." she says with a big ol Texas sized grin on her face.

Amy looks over to Lara in surprise "Oh, um, h-hello there." she says, a little nervous "You're, from America right?" she asks.

Lara nods "Yup! Us Americans need to stick together. So don't worry, I know what it's like being new to this country. I'll help you to adjust to life in Tokyo so you'll avoid many of the mistakes I made when I first came here." she says, offering her hand.

Amy looks it over for a second, then shakes the taller girl's hand "Okay. Thank you, Lara." she says.

Lara claps Amy on the shoulder "Now come on, let's get going so we're not late for class. They kinda frown on that here." she says with a chuckle as the two of them head off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:19 am

It had been a uneventful rest of the night after Jaiden and Lara had their little bit of fun. Jaiden was more then fine with that since there were still some things that needed to be doing. When he came to school he didn't expect too much out of the ordinary  this time around but you never knew.

Perks of being a assistant then a direct teacher at least for the time being was there was less work to worry about in some ways.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:05 am

All the students file into the class and put their stuff away before they start to talk amongst themselves, since the teacher, Miss Tanaka hadn't shown up yet. Though it wasn't uncommon for her to be late.

Though, as soon as the second bell rings,all the students were in their seats, and all eyes turn towards Jaiden. Waiting for him to give them direction.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:16 am

It seemed most, if all his students were here including a certain beautiful blonde; the only one missing seemed to be Taki. However there was obviously something going on in their personal life at the moment so he didn't think much further on the subject.

"Until miss Tanaka gets here, I have a few things for you to look at. This should be a mini warm up for your upcoming test." On this time in particular it was essentially a overview of some things they went over last week. Repition until it was secondary as breathing made sense in this kind of class. Plus it was a bit of filler until Tanaka got here and the Real test started.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:05 pm

It was almost four minuets before Miss Tanaka comes barreling on "Class! I am So very sorry for being late!" she says as she composes herself.

"Is everything alright, Miss Tanaka?" the class rep asks

Tanaka nods "Oh yes, Miss Sikawa. I just had a, uh, l-late night..." she mumbles the last part, which got a giggle from some of the female students.

Tanaka clears her throat and looks to Jaiden "Um, so Mister Holander, what were the students doing before I came in?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:47 pm

Jaiden found it odd about the timing and wording. He was a very perceptive person but the issue was, sometimes he saw things that weren't there. He was probably thinking too much on it and it wasn't his business so he didn't think more on it.

"I had them do a mock test. It was just a fresh reminder of things they already know; just to prepare them for the real thing." Jaiden explained to them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:06 pm

Tanaka nods after she composes herself "That's good thinking." she says as she pulls the real test out of her desk "Way to stay focused." she says as she flashes a winning smile at Jaiden.

This did Not go unnoticed by Lara and she could feel her hackles raising as she senses a Rival had appeared! And the American in her could Not allow this challenge to go unmet or unmatched! She would need to wait for her chance to pounce and secure her victory.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:16 pm

"You're very welcome. I'll be around if you need something else."
He expected the school day to mostly be pretty tame which is what he wanted in the first place. He did wonder how many of the students here would end up post graduation. Even if he wasn't a full teacher yet he played a part so he'd hope about everyone turned out decently well.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:11 pm

Sawako smiles at Jaiden, placing a hand on his "Of course you'll be around, you're my assistant." she says, looking him in the eyes. There was a slow desire that seemed to be starting to build in Jaiden for some reason.

Tanaka looks over to the class "Alright, class, you'll have one hour to complete the test." she says to the students "Anyone who doesn't finish will automatically have to attend a remedial class to take the test again." she points out to the groans of the class "Now, let's get started."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:28 am

Jaiden found this very odd since while nothing had changed from the normal his desire seem to be slowly rising. Not enough to cause a alarm bell to go off but enough to be cautious. It wasn't too bad now but it may make him do something do something hasty he wouldn't normally do.

If it got bad enough, he'd make a excuse to go home but for now he'd let it be. "Do you have a idea of something in mind if any of them finish early?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum