Sensei And Me

2 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Sensei And Me - Page 10 Empty Re: Sensei And Me

Post by Namey Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:56 am

Lara steps out of the shower and shrugs "I'm not really sure. I was thinking of becoming a model like my mother." she says as she strikes a sexy pose "I mean, I Have the figure for it." she points out before getting a towel and starts to dry herself off "Or maybe a movie or television star." she postulates "With my mother's connections, it should be easy for me to get a role somewhere." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:52 pm

On that part he definitely had to agree, the young woman was a knock out already and would only grow more so in time. "Whatever you decide to do, I'm sure you'll be fine. You don't seem like the type to let much stop you once you put your mind to something."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:24 am

Lara makes a finger gun at Jaiden "You betcha!" she says as she goes about drying herself off "Do you wanna hit your place so you cam get a change of cloths?" she asks as she dries her hair.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:37 pm

Jaiden found the little gesture cute, but he paused briefly at the question before conceding. "I think that be for the best. I didn't exactly plan ahead to bring something with me."
___

Nysia and Emus had woken up early. Or well, it was more the former waking up early and dragging her brother along for things. Their mother was already up and about cooking for breakfast for everyone with an apron. No one would really suspect she had the power she had with how she acted.

"So what do you kids plan on doing for the day?" Tara asked as began cutting some sausage the cutting board.

"I'm not really sure besides what I initially had in mind."
Nysia said honestly. "There was some Volleyball practice I was suppose to go to later but other other then that I don't have much planned."

"I'm probably gonna just go for the arcade a bit and wing it from there." Emus shrugged. "I just really need to unwind after all this studying. My brain is going to combust if I try to cram more in right now."

"I think you'll be fine." Tara mused. "Breaks are important though. That aside everything going ok with friends and all?"

"There was a fight between Leniya and Lucia." Emus explained, after her and his sister shared a brief glance. "It'll be fine though once they cool off. They can just be stubborn." It  sucked but fights happened between friends. Kinda a shame it didn't exactly pan out since Reiko was cute just he fumbled the bag a bit. He wished he could say it was a first, but it wasn't. He..just wasn't the best with the opposite gender when it came to beyond friends.

Tara didn't seem too concerned. "Well, you're all angsty and emotional teens so I'd be surprised if you never did have any fights. Breakfast will be in a few."

Once breakfast was done, both siblings left and went their own ways. Nysia wanted to head early for practice, and Emus very much wanted his arcade time.

Speaking of, it wasn't as crowded as Emus expected which suited him just fine.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:39 am

She walks over to him and drapes her arms around his neck "How about you head back to your place and get ready, and I'll do the same and we meet up at the amusement park separately, that way no prying eyes will be suspicious of us." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:12 pm

Jaiden was fine with that proposal and left the young woman for the time being to head to his place. To his surprise Leniya was up which meant either something forced her awake, or she had something in mind. More so the later since he knew them well enough, but she wasn't really going into whatever was bothering her.

So he let it go, making sure he was dressed decently as he headed out. "If you change your mind, I'll be here."

"I'll be fine. Just need to mull it over in my own head for now." Leniya said unconvingly, at least to him as she focused back on the T.V. "I'm probably just going to hang out with Nysia or Emus today depending what they're doing; or just be out. You have fun."

The older Veeden left it at that, leaving the apartment to head to the amusement park. It was slightly worrying, but at the same time not since he knew Leniya could have her mood swings at times.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:40 am

Lara gets herself ready. She decides to go with a white sundress and sandals and a light blue bow in her hair. She looks herself over in the mirror. Any guy would go nuts and bust one for her in This get up! She blows a kiss to herself as she grabs her stuff and heads out. She hoped Jaiden liked what she picked out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:13 am

Jaiden was waiting for to them to show, and sure enough Lara was dressed nicely and he Did apperciate the dress since it fit nicely on her figure. On a small bonus it also be fun to take off depending of how things went later.

He smiled, coming over. "You look stunning in that outfit. You ready for little bit of fun and adventure today?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:08 pm

Lara takes Jaiden by the arm "I'm always ready for an adventure!" she says as she drags him along "Let's hit the teacups first, then the rollercoaster, then the ferris wheel, and finally the tunnel of love." she nudges him with a grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:00 pm

Jaiden went with it, he was naturally in a good mood. Who would have guessed? "Sounds like a plan to me. After that we have the whole day to ourselves." That he was looking forward to, Rollercoasters were hit or miss for him, but for Lara he would give it a go.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:12 pm

Lara smiles and pulls him closer, pressing her soft breasts against his arm "Alright! Let's get going!" she says with the enthusiasm of an American.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:29 am

The older man allowed himself to be dragged along, while he did notice her large breast press against him he didn't show any signs of reacting. Now wasn't the time but it was just something else to keep in mind for later when they were alone again.

Jaiden suspected the young woman got lonely being by herself in that house for long stretches of times. You didn't need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure that out. Lara was very extroverted and seemed to be the type that needed to be around people more often then not.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:57 am

Jaiden was right. With both her parents gone most of the time, Lara was extremely lonely. But now, that wasn't an issue with her 'Brooding Prince' around.

After a few rounds of rides, Lara was seemed to be having the time of her life at the moment, laughing and messing around. Very much behaving like the child she still is.

She spies one of the attractions, using an air gun to shoot small targets and win a prize. Her eyes light up at the American in her is drawn to the gun, almost like a moth to flames "Hey, let's hit this next!" she says as she excitedly drags Jaiden to the booth "My daddy and I use to go hunting every season and he taught me how to fire a rifle to take down game." she explains as she plonks down her tokens.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:28 pm

Jaiden was happy she was in a good mood, he couldn't remember them laughing and having this much of a good time. But to also be fair, they were just now getting to know each other so it was all just a learning experience for them both.

Guns? Why am I not surprised.. He mused.

"I don't have that much experience with fire arms, but I'm always up for for something new." And it wasn't like it was a real fire arm. "Did you want to go first?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:23 am

Lara went first and after dialing in the accuracy of the BB gun, she manages to hit the target for the big prize, which was a plush shark the size of a body pillow. She holds the shark tight as she wanders around with Jaiden "Let's get something to eat before we hit the rest of the rides." she says, holding onto Jaiden's arm as well as her shark.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:29 am

To no surprise, Lara won one of the biggest prizes. As for himself? There wasn't really much need for him to but not wanting to be a stick in the mud and curious how he'd do; he gave it a shot. It went decently but obviously nowhere near Lara since he didn't have near enough of the practice.

"Fine with me. But wouldn't a full stomach on a rollercoaster be a bad idea?" Jaiden pointed out, and while they didn't have to go on that just yet other rides might be the same. Long as neither overly stuffed themselves they should be fine.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:23 pm

Lara shakes her head "Who said anything about a full stomach?" she asks "I'm just talking about some chili dogs or nachos... or okonomiyake or something of that nature." she says "Besides, I have a strong constitution and I love roller coasters. So this won't be a problem for me." she says with that same American confidence as before.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:30 pm

If she thought she would be fine with it, then Jaiden would go along with it. Lara was nothing if not confident and he did wonder how much of it was a American thing, and how much was it a Lara thing. "Then let's get something. This would actually be my first time going to a place like this, on earth anyway. Hear the food is usually good but pricy, I want to try some of it while we're here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:14 am

Lara nudges Jaiden playfully "Don't worry. I've got plenty of spending cash. I can pay for the two of us." sue offers as she heads to an okonomiake stand "Let's get something here and go for some dango or maybe some takoyaki or how about some ikayaki?" she asks "For some reason, I'm very hungry today." she says with a chuckle.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:04 am

That last comment drew his attention and it either meant she was just really hungry today, she was eating more due to Savage, or the other thing which hopefully not. Jaiden did make sure to start taking the pill some time after being intimate, wouldn't be one hundred but better then rolling the dice like they had the first time.

Speaking of, considering Savage was living inside of them, he wondered if that had any effect on things like that.

In the present he focused back on Lara smiling at them. "That's nice of you but I don't need too much right now. I think I'll be fine with just dango; least for now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:12 pm

Lara had already taken care of that sort of things, otherwise she would have been knocked up by Jaiden by now. It's a good thing he didn't tell her this, she might have gotten upset at him for not trusting her to be responsible enough to think ahead.

After Lara finishes her food, she looks over to Jaiden "Are we ready to hit the rollercoster?" she asks as she takes him by the arm again. She Does like to be incharge of the situation.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:10 am

"Yeah, let's give it a whirl. Or me in this case." Jaiden didn't mind Lara grabbing his arm, especially since often times her large round breast were pressed against him.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:48 pm

Once the two of them were on the roller-coaster, they had a wild ride, which Lara was loving every minute of it! She couldn't raise her hands in the air, for safety reasons of course, but she was screaming and laughing with delight and soon enough, the ride was over.

Lara sighs with disappointment "Well, that ended far too quickly for me." she says as she takes Jaiden by the arm and pulls him close "Unlike you..." she purrs as she pulls him towards the Tunnel of Love "Last ride for us, for here." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:40 pm

Jaiden had to admit he had more fun on the coaster more then he thought he would. He wasn't sure if it was just the experience itself or it was because of Lara's high contagious energy she had.

The last comments did give him some good flashbacks, he knew exactly what she was referring to. "Hm. Then lets make this one a good one then." Either way, he was good with spending more time with Lara especially alone.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:38 pm

As the two of them drift into the ride, Lara snuggles next to Jaiden, holding his arm and resting her head on his shoulder. This was nice. Just the two of them, cheesy 'romantic' images. Like she said, it wasn't all about the two of them having sex all the time. She wanted a Real relationship with her Brooding Prince, and she was gonna make it happen.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum