Sensei And Me

2 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Sensei And Me - Page 2 Empty Re: Sensei And Me

Post by Namey Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:33 am

This didn't seem to dissuade Lara "Just because I'm good in most subjects, doesn't mean I have an easy time with my school work. I put in a lot of hours to keep my grades up and I get help where I can." she says as she let's go of his arm "But if you want, we can wait until after class..." she says "Which room were you thinking of?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:38 am

It seemed she was going to give up that easily and for a moment Jaiden thought before coming up with the idea. "After, you can meet me at room A12. Until then, you have yourself a good lunch Miss Parker."

The  metaphiysical little angel on his side patted him on the back, while the little devil on the other was saying even if not Lara there were probably other students he could take his sexual frusteration on which he ignored.

After that he headed to one of the break rooms so he could finish his lunch and prepare to finish his other classes. During this time his sister sent him a text just asking him how his day was going.

'So how goes your first week? Anything exciting? I would talk but people are sleep.'

Jaiden read this, then sent. 'Fine. Though still a lot of things I'm just getting used to. How about you?'

'Same shit different day as the saying goes. I think. But y'know I was thinking of visiting Castlevania again after that one trip. It was a interesting place. Not for a bit though.'

Interesting was right. When he first got there he hadn't known what to expect. All he knew was from the few residents he had met were people like Worgen and Euryale. He wondered how they were doing but probably fine. The later was good company if you got on their softer side, she kind of reminded him of that 'tsundere' word he heard about a few times.

'You're old enough to make your own choices. Just remember the drill when you get there, it still can be a dangerous place.'

There was a brief pause before the next text.'Right, I know and don't worry. Anyway, I have to get going. You have a good rest of the day.'

Jaiden put away his phone to focus finishing his lunch, he'd much rather talk to Leniya in person but phones were always useful for the up and up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:19 am

Lara thinks for a moment *Class A12, huh?* she thinks as she starts to wander on over to A12. She knew what she needed to do.

Outside, Tomeko was sitting in a tree enjoying her lunch while Sarah was sitting under the tree eating her lunch. She still got weird looks from people about her not hiding what she was any longer and she Tries to ignore them, but many of the people who talk behind her back were once friends from middle school.

Taki had gotten a call that sounded pretty important, so she disappeared in the upstairs girls restrooms. No one ever goes there, because it's said the third floor girls restrooms was haunted! Taki usually goes there to be alone and she never seen anything off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:31 am

Jaiden had a rough idea or two what he was going to do after work but it really did depend on what everyone else was doing. Leniya did want to spend some time with them, but that may or may not pan out. The rest of his family was busy with other things. He was still apartment of that neighborhood they had originally came into, mainly because he still had friends there. He may or may not move one day depending what happened, after all he was pretty long lived and things changed.

The rest of the time in classes should hopefully pass without a hitch, then after he was done helping he could call it a day.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:16 am

Taki went to the teacher's lounge and asked the head mistress if she could go home, as she had a family emergency.

Tomeko and Sarah head back inside. Many of the students knew that Tomeko and Sarah were Oni and they kept their distance. But the two Oni girls didn't care, those people weren't their friends.

Mitsuki, on the other hand, had disappeared from the school grounds all together. And poor Amy, was left wandering the school all by herself. Her classmates were poking fun at her for being short for her age and she Tried to ignore them, but it was difficult.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:39 pm

Things went without much of a fuss, though later during the day Tanaka had commented Mitsuki went missing. That was a cause of concern because far as he was aware they hadn't said anything. He hoped the young woman was all right, there wasn't anyway to contact or see them but perhaps Lara or one of her other friends would know.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:46 pm

After class, Sawako said she would go looking around the school grounds to see if she could find the young woman. Meanwhile, when Jaiden heads into class A12, the door clicks locked behind him.

Lara had been waiting by the door and locked it after he entered. The two of them were alone in the classroom together "You know, it's pretty hard to get some one-on-one alone time with you, Mister Holander..." she says as she saunters over to him "But now, we are alone..." she says in a seductive voice "Just you, and me..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:04 pm

Jaiden should have expected something like this, a over sight on his part as there were suppose to be others there. "Miss Parker, I really don't think this is the time. Your friend Kobayashi has went missing without a word to anyone and we're trying to find her."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:06 pm

Lara unties the ribbon on the front of her uniform "Mitsuki? She's fine." she says as she moves closer to Jaiden "I locked her in the gyms utility closet so she wouldn't ruin my plans, as she's been doing all day." she says as she places her hands on Jaiden's chest "You can feel them if you want..." she purrs to him, referring to her unusually large breasts, among other areas "If I can touch yours..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:08 pm

As much as he may of wanted to have his way with her sexy body and that it had been a while, he didn't lose his ability to think. After a moment, he sighed pulling away. "I'll have to pass. It wouldn't really be appropriate as your teacher, or assistant one in this case messing with a student. So for both our sake, please let it go for now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:37 pm

Lara quarks a brow "For both our sake?" she asks as she takes a step back "No one is around to know of anything were to happen, but no. I'm not going to drop it. I'll let it alone, for now. Only because one of my friends went home in a hurry." she says as she turns and heads to the door, retying her ribbon as she unlocks the door and heads out. Jaiden's empathic powers might tell him that Lara was quite pissed at him.

She wanders out front, after getting her bag "That wasn't very nice, what you did to me." Mitsuki says as she walks over to her friend.

Lara looks over to her green eyed friend "I know. I'm sorry. I just wanted some alone time with my Brooding Prince... though, it turns out he's not a prince ajd is more like a peasant..." she growls.

Sarah comes on over to the group "Who's a peasant?" she asks, out of the loop as usual.

Lara snorts "Mister Holander. He looked like Such a nice guy, but it turns out he's just like all the grown ups. No time to spend it with anyone but themselves." she grumbles.

Sarah shrugs "I donno. He Seemed okay to me. Though, Purple doesn't like him." she says "Still, he seems like a nice guy who genuinely wants to help us learn."

Lara shakes her head "Well, whatever. I going to call Taki and see what's up. She left after lunch." she says.

Mitsuki quarks a brow "Really? I wouldn't know, because Someone locked me in the gym utility closet." she says, throwing an accusing look at Lara.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:31 am

Jaiden had to admit, he didn't like Lara upset at him and strangely enough showing a bit of a fiery spirit and still not giving up, least not completely endeared him a bit. His mind said to leave it alone but his heart wanted to try. Problem was, she was going to check on her friend at the moment and still angry at him.

I'll try to talk to them later and make it up to them..

He was going to try to talk to them alone tomorrow if given the chance, if she didn't ignore him but one thing at a time. He could get their phone number so perhaps he could call them later. So he'd have to wait until they got home and try to use the number from school. Hopefully he hadn't ruined his chances but judging by her behavoir and what she said, she wasn't one to give up easily and she'd probably appreciate the iniative of reaching out to her personally. So he hoped.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:03 am

It was about an hour later that Lara got home "I'm home..." she mumbles as she wanders inside, not really expecting an answer. Her dad was in the middle of intense training exercises and wouldn't be home for another week and her mom was back in New York for a photo shoot as well as a fashion show. It would be two weeks for her.

Lara takes a quick shower and changes into her comfies, a low cut spaghetti strap tank top and a pair of really short gym shorts. She heads to the kitchen to make herself something to nibble on while she thinks about what she wants for dinner.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:31 am

Jaiden figured it was about time so he called the number, hoping he could get into contact with them. If not then he'd try to talk to them tomorrow at school.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:12 am

Lara had finished ordering something off of a togo menu when the house line rang. She assumed it was likely someone calling for her mother and was about to let it ring, but decided that it may be important, so...

"Parker residence. This is Lara speaking." she says as she picks up the hand set.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:27 pm

Jaiden wasn't sure if she'd pick up but he was glad that they did. So he decided to get to the point as not to waste their time. "It's me Jaiden." He said, speaking more just person to person then just a teacher and student. "I wanted to apologize for earlier. I did some thinking on things and I want to make it up to you if you'll let me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:43 pm

There was silence on the other end "Good evening, sensei." she finally says "If you wish to talk outside of school, I would recommend coming over to my house." she says "I had just ordered dinner, so you can get a meal as well." she offers "You can find my address in the school's registry." she hangs up afterwards. She was a bit frank and maybe even a little rude, but sue didn't say no.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:53 pm

Well, it was a start even it seemed she was still miffed about things. That being said, he made sure to look up her address and make sure he was presentable so his normal clothes would suffice. After that was handled he headed to the young woman's house door and rang the bell.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:40 pm

Lara opens the door, still dressed in the same stuff she had om before "Mister Holander. Welcome to my home." she says as she moves aside, letting him in. Though, once he was in, she locks the door "Just a precaution. It keeps people from just Wandering into my house." she says.

She takes a seat by the kitchen table, dinner was already set up for the two of them "You'll have to excuse the fact that my parents don't come to greet ya. Both are busy with work, so the house is all ours." she says as she motions to the seat across from her "Have a seat and we can talk." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:59 pm

The clothes suited Lara pretty nicely on their curves, she also smelled really nice which was bit of a afterthought as he got in. They probably just themselves cleaned up with a bath or shower.

As far as he could see, it was a nice home. Much more American then Japanese, which made sense since Lara and her family weren't from here at least from what he could tell.

"It's a very nice place."
Jaiden said, going to take a seat. "Are either of your parents from here?" Just small talk before they got to the meat of things and it seemed right to ask.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:07 pm

Lata shakes her head "No. We're from America, as I suppose you could tell by Ol' Glory hanging on the wall behind me." she says as she jerks her thumb as the American flag on the wall behind her "We only moved here because my father was assigned here." she says as she moves her leg up and starts rubbing Jaiden's crotch with her foot "So... mind telling me why the sudden visit to one of your student's houses when both her parents are out?" she asks in a coy tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:20 pm

Unlike the last time, Jaiden didn't resist or protest her advances. If anything it seemed Lara touching them there with her foot had gotten a certain natural reaction. He didn't seem to mind this either.

"Well.." He began, looking them over their curvy figure and large breast that strained against her top. "As I said, I wanted to make things up to you and see where things take us, and I meant that. The question is, what do you feel like doing?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:04 pm

Lara feels 'something' under Jaiden's and smiles "What do I feel like doing?" she asks as she stops rubbing her foot on Jaiden and stand up "I believe that's obvious by now." she says as one of the straps on her top slips off her shoulder as she holds out her arms "Come to me, my Brooding Prince." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:31 pm

Jaiden looked them over hungrily. "If that's what my lady wants.." He was unsure how aggressive she wanted him to be, or how far she wanted to go with things. So for now he settled for a middle ground to feel them out as it were, he at least knew the young woman wasn't the shy type.

He'd have to ask them why that particular nickname but right now he didn't really care. Jaiden moved to them, gently taking their chin before going in for a kiss. His other hand went under her shirt to massage her large, round chest and if got the verbal or non verbal cue help them remove it. Not that they needed help.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:37 am

Lara decided that she would reach down and unbuckle his pants and reach into his shorts and start to rub his hard dick. He was plenty big, but she's held bigger. Still, if he was enjoying her small hands around his long, thick, hard member, she would take it.

As for Jaiden kissing her and rubbing her big, round, soft, naked boobs, she let's out a soft sigh. It felt so good. For a man, his hands were surprisingly soft and his fingers were nice and slender, sinking into the soft flesh of her naked breasts. Her small, light pink nipples getting quite hard in his hands!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum