Sensei And Me

2 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Sensei And Me Empty Sensei And Me

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:11 pm

Jaiden Holander had a interesting time adjusting to earth and various things that made it different from Noreal. People had complained about it but it wasn't as bad in his opinion as some people would have been led to believe; least from everything he observed. He would agree earth tended to be more violent then say Noreal, though to also be fair Noreal used to be where earth was now. Even now it wasn't some complete paradise.

Since coming here he decided to use what he was good at to for a career. Since he had a talent for writing and espeically creative writing he decided he would go with teaching that in high school. It had definitely been a mixed bag of talent of what he got but it was always a chance to learn something new. Some had the basics down in terms of structure, but failed when it came to making their characters feel like living beings or the dialogue was rather clunky.

There were some who were ahead of others, but it didn't matter what skill level they were at as long as they were willing to learn and improve. It was rare that anyone was just naturally talented at writing; you had to really practice and actively try to improve to go with your skills then just raw talent.

'Think I had them somewhere..' Jaiden had put a few personal notes in his case, but it seemed they were missing a bit which  was fine since he was waiting for all the students to fill in the class in the mean time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Sensei And Me Empty Re: Sensei And Me

Post by Namey Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:41 pm

Sarah, Taki, Lara, Mitsuki, and Tomeko all wander into class. Tomeko was sitting by the window. As it turned out, she was claustrophobic, so sitting by the window really helped her not feel trapped. Sarah was sitting infront on her Oni friend. She didn't feel the need to hide her oni heritage and had her wings and horns showing. Taki and Lara were sitting next to each other, while Mitsuki was by herself in the back of the class.

In addition to a new teacher's assistant, they were also getting a new student in the class. Taki and Sarah were excited for this. Lara wanted to do her usual over the top American greeting at lunch and both Tomeko and Mitsuki didn't seem to care.

Lara leans over to Taki "So, I heard that the new T.A. is Really good looking. Do you think he's got a 'thing' for cute highschool girls like us?" she says as she holds her arms over her head and winking at Taki, in a sort of seductive pose.

Taki shrugs "I donno... I don't Think he would be turned on by highschool girls, he really didn't seem the type when I passed him in the hall." she says.

Lara gets a mischievous grin om her face "I think I might just have to 'test' him, like I did with our middle school teacher." she says with a twinkle in her eye.

Taki sighs and shakes her head while Mitsuki rolls her emerald green eyes. Sarah stifles a cute laugh amd Tomeko was still lost looking out the window.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:21 pm

Out of all the other students, Sarah stood out a bit mostly because her non human heritage stood out as they didn't hide it. Jaiden had no idea what she was, and he didn't really know them enough to ask without it being rude; he was still new. Speaking of, there was suppose to be someone else new as well. So he heard.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:09 pm

When Lara sees Jaiden, her heart skips a beat *M-my Brooding Prince!* she thinks. One could almost See the hearts in her eyes as she drinks up the image of the new T.A.

Taki had to admit, he was okay looking. But she could think of someone else who looks better *Hiroshi could totally kick his ass...* she thinks.

Tomeko was still looking, absentmindedly, out the window. She was also, slowly and unknowingly, webbing up her pencil, as she longed to be free from this place. But she promised Musume that she would give school a chance.

Sarah made a slight face when Jaiden walked in. One might assume that she didn't like him, though she barely knew him, but in reality, she was holding Purple back. He sensed something dark about Jaiden and wanted to form up to protect Sarah. She was stopping him.

Mitsuki, just like before, wasn't really paying any attention to his looks. It was his Mind that she was interested in. Though, she Was keeping an eye on Lara. This was exactly the type of otaku guy that she was interested in and would likely try to lay on her impressive seductive skills that she learned from her mother, the Super Model, as she constantly reminds them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:06 am

According to the text, it seemed like their teacher would be on the late side. That was a slight let down but nothing he couldn't handle and besides he was going taking over as a full teacher one of these days when he was done.

"All right.." He started, organizing his notes from his case. "Miss. Tanaka will be a bit late. So in the mean time I want you start on a little warm up writing exercise. There's going to be a few of them and you can pick which one works best for you. If you need any help, as always just ask."

On the paper there would be a few creative writing exercises they could choose to tide them over. Such as:

1. I'm Glad You Called. The person whom you or your character has been trying to talk to for ages finally answers the phone. Who is this person? Why were you or your character trying to track them down for so long? How does the phone conversation progress?

.2 If You Look Back Far Enough, You Can See. Complete the sentence "If you look back far enough, you can see ..." and write a scene or short story that contains the line.

There were of course others, those were just among the most common ones. It was just a matter of whatever fit.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:37 am

It was just a boring test. Well, Lara would Breeze through this test and she could spend the rest of the time drinking up her teacher's good looks.

The door to the classroom slides open and Miss Tanaka comes walking in "Hello class... sorry I'm late." she says as a New Student comes following behind her.

Miss Tanaka looks over to Jaiden "Thank you for covering for me, mister Holander. I'm terribly sorry for being late." she says with a bow.

He turns to the class "Now students, we have a new member of our little troop. Go ahead and introduce yourself, my dear." she says.

The young girl steps forward "Hello everyone. My name is Amy Arlington. I originally come from America and my mother and I have moved here to your wonderful country..." she bows to the class "Everything is so strange and new to me, so please take care of me." she says with a cute smile.

Miss Tanaka nods with a smile as well "Well said, dear. Now please take the open desk by Tomeko and we can continue class." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:47 am

Tanaka was in Jaiden's opinion a stunning woman and he honestly wouldn't mind getting to know them a bit more out of school. Maybe after school he'd ask if they were busy or anything. He had a feeling they were different like him, but he couldn't say for sure.

'Arlington? Maybe just a concidence, not like that name is unheard of but not everyday you hear it in Japan.' Because the only one he knew of was from that young man that helped him and his sister when they first got here, Abraxus that is. They pretty much never saw him again after that but he helped get them started so he'd always remember those names and faces that helped. So on off chance it was, he definitely would do what was in his power to make sure she had a positive experience here, though he would regardless.

While Amy was getting introduced to the class and there was a light lull he asked the woman. "Is everything all right? Don't want to pry too much just unlike you to be late." Least from what he heard, he was still pretty new.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:38 am

Miss Tanaka nods "Oh yes. I just had a long night and forgot to set my alarm. Plus, I had to pick up young miss Arlington from the Principle's office to bring her here." she explains in a low tone "Thank you for your concern, though." she says with a smile.

Taki knew this was Abraxus' little sister, because she had met her before, as had most of her friends. She is a demi devil, if Taki remembered correctly. Though, nothing Seemed too special about her. She would need to keep an eye on her, though, she suspects that's what Abraxus intended.

Lara was a little cross. She could already tell that Miss Tanaka was putting the moves on Her would-be boyfriend! She would need to act fast if she wanted to secure her Brooding Prince as her's! She holds up a hand "Miss Tanaka? I'm not feeling too well... may I be excused to go to the nurses office?" she asks.

Sawako looks over to Lara "Oh, of course, Miss Parker..." she says as she looks to Jaiden "Would you kindly help miss Parker to the nurses office?" she asks.

Taki rolls her eyes *Here we go again... she's gonna try to put the moves on him in the nurses office...* Taki thinks.

Mitsuki also raises a hand "Miss Tanaka, I'm also not feeling well again..." she says.

Miss Tanaka nods "Alright, Miss Kobayashi, you can go with them to the nurses office." she says "I hope you girls feel better." she says as Mitsuki joins her friend.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:50 am

Jaiden found it odd in the sense that Lara didn't Look particularly ill, at least to the point of needing help to the office. And if she was, she probably would have to leave early all together. Mitsuki also seemed to feel sick at the same time, he wasn't sure if he was over thinking things or not.

"All right. I'll be back soon." He said to Miss Tanaka. It could wait and class wasn't going anywhere. "Come on you two then. Lara and Mitsuki was it?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:04 pm

Mitsuki looks over to Jaiden "It's Miss Kobayashi, if you don't mind." she says "I don't know you well enough to let you call me by my first name." she points out the difference in Japanese culture and what Jaiden might be use to.

Lara, however, moves closer to Jaiden "Lara's just fine with me." she says, flashing him a winning smile "So tell me, mister Holander, how long have you been in Japan?" she asks, practically holding onto his arm by now.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:37 am

Jaiden knew that was a thing, but sometimes it slipped his mind. "Of course. I sometimes forget things like that still. You two can call me by my first or last name whatever you're comfortalbe with."

The other one Lara moved closer, but he didn't seem to pay it much mind. But what he did make a mental note of, they really didn't seem too sick at least by how they were acting. It was definitely possible it was just a subtle thing and they wanted to be safe but still.

He knew the main nurse was very attractive so sometimes students, even if they had a minor thing if they could stretch it they'd try to go to see them. "I've been here for two years, give or take. Still a lot to learn and take in. Were you born here?" Jaiden said, answering the young woman's question. Lara could be native, just her parents were from elsewhere.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:38 am

Lara moves even closer to Jaiden, taking him by his arm and squeezing it between her ample breasts "Oh... I suddenly feel a little faint..." she says "Do you think you could lend me your arm until we get to the nurses office?" she asks.

Mitsuki moves over to her friend "Not to worry, Lara, I will act as your support." she offers "Since we are closer in size than you amd mister Holander." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:09 pm

Jaiden wasn't unaware of Lara's round breast pressing against him, he just choose to ignore it. He wasn't obvlious to their good looks, but he also was smart enough not think with his lower regions either. That said it had been a very long time, so like it or not he was going to notice certain things more.

He was also starting to think Lara's friend being here wasn't just a coincidence even if he didn't have exact proof, things were kind of ticking boxes.

They arrived at the nurse office which he opened the door for them. "Here you two are. Remember, if you two feel ill you're welcome to go home assuming the nurse says its all right."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:47 am

After Jaiden leaves, Lara turns to her friend "Mitsuki, What are you doin? I was gonna drag him inta one of the empty classes and make ma move..." she whispers to the young woman, she Texas accent coming out.

Mitsuki nods "Yes, I know. You pull this stunt every time a new teacher or student shows up." she says "It's not healthy, Lara. One of these days you might do this to the wrong person and... and end up in the city dump... I don't want that, for any of my friends." she mumbles.

This was very touching to Lara and she gives her friend a light hug "Okay, I'll limit ma self to teasing teachers, because Ah still want that yummy teachers assistant..." she says.

The two of them sit on a bed and wait for a moment, before they decide to head back to class "Besides, you don't even know if he likes girls or not, let alone highschool girls." Mitsuki points out "After all, he didn't react at all to you pressing against him."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:05 am

Jaiden truthfully found both Lara and her friend attractive and after Lara pressed against him, he went to the bathroom briefly to wash his face and relax. All the girls wearing school girl outfits didn't really help on that front either.

After that was completed, he headed back into the classroom, the rest of the class should be smooth sailing. "Sorry for the wait. Is there anything you need me to do?" He asked miss Tanaka.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:45 am

The young woman shakes her head "Oh, nothing at the moment. For now just sit and observe." she says with a warm smile.

After about five minuets, Lara and Mitsuki come back and take their seats. Out of all the students, Amy seemed to be having the most trouble with her work, mainly because her text books were in Japanese and she couldn't read Japanese and her data padd wasn't exactly making sense in it's translation.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:56 am

The woman really did have a nice smile, he wouldn't mind seeing more of it by spending more time with them but first business came before anything else. And that meant doing the job here he was suppose to do. For the most part things went as expected, but a certain someone seemed to be having some trouble.

"Do you need a bit of help?" He asked the young woman politely.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:37 am

Amy looks up "Huh? Oh, uh, no thank you." she says "My data padd isn't translating the text too well..." she says *God he seems to be trying too hard. Big brother pulls off the loner vibe perfectly...* she thinks.

Lara holds a hand up "Ya know, I can help her out if she needs it. I can understand both English and Japanese, so it wouldn't be any trouble." she offers. *Anything to impress my Brooding Prince!*
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:47 am

Jaiden would be confused if he knew what the young woman was thinking unless she meant he was trying to hard to be professional since he was new. Same with the brooding prince comment on Lara's end, but when people didn't know you there was only what they could currently see. But that wasn't really the here nor there. What was making sure all his students were getting the help they needed.

Lara raised her hand asking if she could help, and he didn't see a issue with it. "If its not too much trouble, then go ahead."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:24 pm

Amy didn't have a problem with Lara helping and as Lara scoots over, Mitsuki passes a note over to Jaiden without her friend seeing.

"Mister Holander, Lara will try to ask you for help with her work during lunch. Do not fall for it. Her grades are some of the best in the school." the note reads.

Mitsuki seemed to pretend she had nothing to do with the note as she continues her work and as it turns out, it was getting close to lunch time.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:22 pm

Jaiden looked over the note, reading it briefly before throwing it away though he did acknowledge what the young woman said in a subtle way, giving them a note back. 'I'll keep that in mind. Thank you.'

So it seemed his sense the situation earlier was off was correct. No such thing a coincidence when it was that on the nose.

Truthfully he had his eyes on the lovely miss Tanaka. It was around lunch time pretty soon, so he figured it didn't hurt to ask the young woman when there was a lull in activity and it was quite enough. "During lunch break would you mind some extra company miss Tanaka?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:25 am

Mitsuki had gotten Jaiden's note, but unlike him, she didn't throw it away where anyone could see it. She calmly folds it and sticks it in her skirt pocket. She would get rid of it later. Right now she'd rather her friend Not know she was actively trying to 'cock-block' her, as it were.

Sawako gets a pained look on her face "Oh, I'm very sorry, Mister Holander, but I already have a lunch date." she says as she gets up "Can I take a raincheck?" she asks.

This seemed to catch Lara's attention as she gets a gleam in her eye and starts to keep another one on Jaiden, waiting for the right moment to pounce.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:32 am

Jaiden wouldn't lie he was a bit disapointed, though he didn't know if it was actual competition or just a friend. Either way he'd respect their wishes. "Of course. Maybe another time. You have a good lunch."

He went to go collect his things before heading out, he wasn't terribly fond of the school food which is why he brought his own or went out during it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:57 am

As Jaiden heads out, Lara slides next to him "Excuse me, Mister Holander?" she asks as she takes his arm and presses it between her ample boobs again "Do you think you could help me with my assignment before lunch is over?" she asks, giving him doe eyes "We could go to an empty classroom so we don't disturb the other students." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:16 am

Jaiden had grabbed his case when Lara approached them. He recalled what his other student had said. "I do a little research on my students to be able to help them. If I recall, you're among some of the best in class so not sure how much help I could offer. I do have a few things I have to take care of during this time, so if you like we can get back to it after lunch. There is a classroom with a few others that need a bit of extra help with a assignment or two."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum