Sensei And Me

2 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Sensei And Me - Page 18 Empty Re: Sensei And Me

Post by Namey Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:55 am

Lara thinks for a bit "Well, I can ask some of my friends, but I don't want to impost on them for three years while I finish high school." she says "And I can't rent an apartment until I'm eighteen." she mumbles "I mean, someone else can rent it and I can just live there, that's One way to get around that. I can pay them for the rent each month." she suggests "But I don't know if my parents will go for that..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:24 am

Jaiden thought about it a bit longer. "Maybe you could offer to pay a portion of rent if you live with one of your friends instead of just living there for free?" He pointed out. "Besides that, you're not a bad house guest and are largely self sufficient. But the other idea might work if you could somehow convince your parents. I think the main issue is they wouldn't want you completely alone that long."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:55 am

Lara shrugs "I'll have to talk to both my momma and poppa about this, because I'm sure she doesn't want to leave her career as a super model to go star trekking across the universe." she mumbles "Maybe we could just stay here while my poppa goes into space... it can be like a normal assignment or something..." she says, more to herself than to Jaiden.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:24 am

Jaiden hugged them gently, kissing her forehead. "It might take some doing but I have faith in you to pull something off. You having a very strong will is one of these things that drew me to you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:05 am

Lara smiles at him "And here I thought it was my big ol titties." she says as she squeezes his arm between her big, soft breasts "Feel free to touch, not just look." she says as she plants his other hand square on one of her big ol tits.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:14 am

Jaiden wouldn't lie and say as a a man it wasn't a plus esepically when he made them bounce but it wasn't the only thing. He liked Lara as a person which added to things but it was obvious Lara had a strong effect on him. "If that what my lady wants, who am I to say no?"

After that, like before he began to expertly massage her large round chest. He did love the feeling of feeling her tits and giving them a nice massage.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:22 pm

Lara breaths a sigh of pleasure, but doesn't move Jaiden's hands anywhere else "Sometimes, a good 'massage' is worth it..." she purrs "Is there something of yours that you would like Me to 'massage'?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:10 pm

Lara at the moment seemed to just maybe at most wanted some light petting and such so he kept it light for the time being. One small downside of being a guy is there was much less pleasure points, there was mainly only one. So with that in mind, he gently guided Lara's soft hands under his pants so she could rub his length.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:54 am

Lara moves to lay Jaiden on her lap while she pulls his dick out and starts stroking it while she leans down so he can suckle on her small, light pink nipples "There. Just like a baby. You know, like I hope to have one day with you." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:48 pm

Jaiden was partly amused by this. He could have stopped them but he saw no need to plus he was fine with it. "Well, this is different. Not a bad thing." He relaxed and continued working on her as she did the same for him, it wouldn't be too long before he got off.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:38 am

Lara was all too aware that Jaiden didn't say anything about her saying she wanted to start a family with him. Maybe his kind Couldn't have children with Humans. If that was the case, she would just either adopt, or turn to Science! Until that day came, she would enjoy the time she had with him as she kept rubbing his hard cock as she suckled on her nipples.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:17 am

Jaiden continued his work on sucking on her nipples, though he getting close to cumming very soon at this point not that it really mattered at this point and they could just clean up any mess they may of made. "Did you want a daughter or a son?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:01 pm

Lara thinks for a moment "Both. I want s boy first, then a girl." she says "That way both my momma and poppa will be happy there's someone to resume the family businesses, should they want to." she tells Jaiden "What about you? Which would you like?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:10 pm

"I would like a girl, but a ideal world both.."
He trailed off a bit focusing on Lara's tits and the incoming pleasure before he had his first release. Luckily because of how the position was he didn't make a a mess out of Lara or anything.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:25 pm

Except for making a mess on her hand, which was currently holding his still hard dick "I'm not going to go. I'll tell my daddy that right to his face and if he Tries to make me, I'll leave." she says as she cleans up her hand and Jaiden's dick "I don't want to go to space, and I'll make sure he knows that." she states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:29 pm

Jaiden got his pants back on, but what Lara said. That was the stubborn young woman he had ended up falling for. "Well said. In the mean time, did feel like watching a movie together or something else?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:03 am

Lara nods "Yeah. A nice horror movie would be good." she says as she pulls her shirt back down and snuggles close to Jaiden "American horror movies are hilarious, but Japanese ones are kinds creepy." she tells him "We also need snacks and drinks, but I don't wanna move."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:29 am

Jaiden went to get a American Styled horror movie for them to watch as well as some snacks to let Lara sit on the couch since she didn't feel like moving much. Once they all got settled, he continued to enjoy her company for the rest of the night. Things were uncertain about their future, but at the same time optimstic.

(I guess since talked about and did what it needed to, the thread is closed and the chars are out)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum