Sensei And Me

2 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Sensei And Me - Page 17 Empty Re: Sensei And Me

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:14 pm

Leniya wasn't sure if it was a good idea to die on that hill, because what if you ran into your soulmate with the only thing wrong is they could take care of themselves? Then again, she was still in school with limited relationship experience so what did she know?

"I guess a normal person that lives a normal life would make sense. Just would have to make sure they're ok with you living a dangerous job."
Lucia states, though really she saw no issue with it. Musume was attractive enough not to settle if she didn't want to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:57 pm

Musume shrugs "If they are, that's good. If not, that's fine as well." she says "I can't control what people feel, but if they support me, that will make me happy. If they don't, then I don't need them in my life." she tells them.

Reiko nods "Indeed. We can support each other just fine without a man's approval." she says.

Sarah raises a brow "That's not what she meant, exactly." she says to her fellow Oni.

Tomeko looks over to the only two males in the group "You two seem awfully quiet. Have you anything to weigh in on?" she asks, bringing the attention focused on them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:32 am

While Jaiden was more doing so to let the ladies to talk, Emus was more trying to avoid the conversation in part. "Just seemed like a good time to let you ladies have a moment, but I don't have any particular to add. I have various things at the moment so I'm not actively looking."

After that, Emus shifted slightly. "We'll, just on top of that didn't really have much to add. I never really had any luck in that department, just been a case of crashing and burning. Whatever will be, will be either way so I'm not worried about it."

For the most part. He wouldn't pretend it didn't get to him slightly but Emus chalked it partly maybe his radar when it came to people he was interested in was just broken.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:40 am

Tomeko quarks a brow "You know, Lenyia is quite the attractive young woman." she says to Emus "Why not ask her if she wants to hook up with you?" she asks as she takes a sip of a cup of coffee she got.

Sarah frowns a little "Emus, don't listen to Tomeko. She's getting tipsy from the coffee." she says.

"Yes. You all may not know this, but coffee gets her drunk. Well, the caffeine In the coffee, that is." she says as she takes the cup from the small Oni "No more coffee for you until we get back to Hunter HQ."

"Where did she even Get that coffee..?" Reiko mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:33 pm

It wasn't that Emus hadn't thought of it at all, just Leniya wasn't interested and Lucia wasn't really looking at the moment. Not that it mattered, he was just gonna focus on himself for now and not worry about it.

"First time I heard of getting drunk by coffee." Leniya admitted. "Then again, everyone's biology is different." Just like her kind could get horny off blood, but she Definitely wasn't going to say that out loud right now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:29 am

Musume shrugs "Well, spiders can get inebriated by caffeine and Tomeko Is a Spyder, so it only makes sense that she can get drunk off coffee." she explains.

Tomeko waves a hand "I'm fine. I can handle my coffee better than most Humans can handle their liquor." she says.

Sarah raises a brow inquisitively "Certain brands that are higher in caffeine affect her differently. Some are stronger, others are weaker, and decaf doesn't really do much to her." she also explains.

Tomeko shakes her head "Okay, okay. I'm sure they don't care to hear about my drinking habits..." she mumbles as they get to their restaurant.

Lara talks with the lady at the front desk who was dressed in a beautiful kimono and after a few minutes, she comes walking over "Okay, we have a spot set up for us over here." she says as she motions for them to follow the hostess to their own area. They sit and get menus "Order whatever you want. It's on me." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:09 am

Lucia found that interesting little tidbit but didn't comment on it as she felt there was no need. She knew all Oni were different but she didn't think it extended to more biological aspects such as that.

As the group went to order, Jaiden decided to ask Musume. "There is one thing I am now curious about. If Tomeko is different enough biolically wise to have spider traits, and there are things like City and Mountain Oni. Does that mean the closes analogue I can think of the same species, but like dogs having different breeds?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:15 am

Musume nods "Yes. There are Mountain Oni and City Oni and even Ocean Oni and Cave Oni..." she starts "There have long since been rumors of Sky Oni, the most famous being Tengu, but no one's seen or heard of them in over five hundred years." she tells Emus "So it's likely that Sky Oni are nothing more than a rumor."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:15 am

Emus, Lucia and Nysia haven't heard of Sky Oni, and obviously Leniya and Jaiden even less since until just now that is.

"What's the difference between a cave and mountain? Seems like there be over lap between them." Leniya also figured if she was going into people studies then asking directly was a good way to get started.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:51 am

Musume thinks for a moment "Cave Oni are... what's a nice way of putting it..?" she mumbles.

"Stupid. Cave Oni are stupid and inbred." Tomeko says suddenly "They are like how a modern Human would see a Neanderthal." she tells the others "They have very limited intelligence compared to Any other class of Oni."

"They are also crazy strong when compared to other Oni and they don't get any other special gifts or variations in their physical stature, like normal Oni do." Reiko chimes in.

"They're also said to be very aggressive. Attack any Oni or Human foolish enough to wander into their caves and... Doing things with them..." Sarah mumbles.

"Which is why most Oni fence off and put up signs around known Cave Oni dens..." Musume says "The Cave Oni are only smart enough to function on instinct. The need to fight, feed, or fu... mate..." she corrects herself "So, as you can see, there is no overlap between the Mountain and Cave Oni. At least, not voluntarily."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:31 am

That made some sense, though Leniya had to wonder why there was such a drastic change in terms of intellect between them. City and Mountain Oni seemed around the same length, maybe one was smarter then the other but not by that extreme.

"I didn't know there was that extreme difference." Leniya admitted after a bit. "Still, if they live in caves far off we thankfully don't have to worry about them much."

Emus was about to say shouldn't put things like that into the universe, because it tended to want to do the opposite just to prove them right. Least in his experience.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:20 am

Musume nods "Indeed not. The closest occupied cave system is far in the mountains." she tells them.

Tomeko nods slowly "We should... head up to the mountains later. Like next week. Some camping would be nice..." she says.

Reiko nods as well "I'm getting a little homesick myself... maybe we Should head into the mountains later. Reconnect with our roots." she agrees.

Musume nods also "Alright. Majority has it. Next week we'll go camping for a few days in tye mountains." she says as he looks over to the others "Any of you are welcome to join us, should you wish." she offers.

Lara nods "Oh hell Yeah! I love camping. My dad use to take me and my mom out all the time. We have So much camping supplies at my home." she says, excited.

Sarah remembers when they went camping with Hiroshi after his birthday. Lara brought most of the supplies and she said pretty much the samething as now.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:16 pm

Leniya thought about it a bit. "Well, I do have plans with my family but if things changed I'll let you guys know."

"I'm down to go." Emus didn't have any plans, plus it could be fun to go camping again on another trip.

"Yeah, me too. There was suppose to be something else that week but it got canceled so I have the time." Nysia said, wanting to tag along.

"I believe I would like to as well." Lucia, actually never been camping before unless you counted some survival training.

Jaiden hadn't been camping in a long time, but the other main reason was, naturally, to spend more time with Lara. "Unless something changes I'd be avaibale."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:06 pm

Musume nods "I'll have my sisters let you know when and where to meet up next week." she says as they all order their food.

After a bit it comes I'm, served by three gorgeous young women in cute kimonos. And soon, all the Oni girls were finished with their meals and so was Lara. She was on a diet, so she only had a small portion.

Soon, after everything was all paid off and they were ready to leave for home, Lara brings in some drinks for everyone as they all pile into the car "I must say, this was really fun. I'm glad we all for to spend this time together." she says, which, while meant for everyone, was primarily directed at Saraha.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:33 pm

There Really just enough room for everyone to fit on the dot, anymore people and they would all been out of luck. Luckily in this case it had come would just enough space to fit everyone. If Taki or someone else had tagged along then it would of been another story.

"Yeah, it was really fun. If things change I'll definitely let you guys know." Leniya didn't mind spending time with family, but there were new interesting people to hang out with.

"Everyone have everything?" Jaiden wanted to make absolutely sure before they took off to drop everyone off, since he and others had been guilty of forgetting stuff at the last moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:24 am

Sarah didn't know what all was brought along, but Lara did and nods "Yup. All packed away and ready to rock and roll." she says.

Musume looks over to Jaiden "If you can, could you drop me and my girls off at the Hunter HQ first? Since it's right there." she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:10 am

Jaiden was fine with that, so he ended up dropping the Oni girls off so they could go about their business. The only one's left then were Leniya's friend along with Lara and then they would be set.

However, seeing as Lara's place was closer it would make sense to do that first before dropping off the others.

"So do you have any plans for your summer vacation?" Lucia asked Lara, just making some friendly conversation as they got to their destination.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:54 am

Lara shakes her head "Not really." she says "With my mother and father away for their jobs, I don't have any Real people to take me anywhere except for my friends. And they have their own lives, so it wouldn't be right if I encroached on them>" she explains "This little trip is probably going to be the highlight of my summer break." she says, not to mention her smoking hot boyfriend that she'll have All to herself in a few days.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:13 am

Lucia thought that was unfourtnate, though from what she could recall Tokyo had some rather good public transportation so there was that at least if she needed to go somewhere.

When they got to Lara's place, the others said their goodbye's and that they could hopefully do it again. "I'm really looking forward to the camping trip, it should be a lot of fun." Nysia said as they got to the stop.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:08 am

Lara nods "Yeah. Camping is a blast." she says as she waves to everyone "Have a good rest of the day." she says as she heads on in.

Once inside, she takes her shoes off "Papa? Are you still here?" she calls out to him, but finds a message on the smart fridge.

"Peanut, I'm sorry to say. but I've been recalled back to the base for that 'Special' training we talked about. I know you wanted to spend some time together, but I don't have any say in this. I'll make it up to you next time. Love ya, Peanut."

Lara frowns at this. She really Was pretty lonely, since it was usually just her home. Luckily, she knew how to get some company. She pulls out her phone and sends a text to Jaiden, inviting him over for the night. If her parents wouldn't give her companionship, she would seek it out elsewhere.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:32 am

Jaiden came a bit later, unless he was really in the middle of something he tried to make time for his girl. Lara as he learned about them was very much extroverted so being alone for long periods of time likely got to them.

He got himself inside after knocking and being let in. "Sorry for being slightly late, my niece wanted to spend some time with me. That aside, what is on the menu with my beautiful girlfriend."

______

Lucia had felt like going on some nightly adventure and going around a bit, her folks were all right with it considering and espeically since Emus and Nysia came along so they definitely could take care of themselves together.

"Today has been a experience for me."
Lucia finally admitted after some idle small talk here and there.

"If you mean by fun, sure. But you're not talking about that are you?" Emus asked them.

"Yes." She said with a slow nod. "I was more spefically referring to meeting that Oni family. Given me something more to think about. It just feels strange to have things you were taught growing up not to be correct. But..its not bad."

"And that's a good thing." Nysia added in. "Mom said if you're the exact same person you were from the start then you aren't growing."

"Indeed." Still, something to chew on. That said, they were here to have fun and that was what they were going to do.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:07 am

Lara shrugs "I'm thinking of ordering out." she says "Right now, I just want your company and companionship more than anything else." she mumbles as she snuggles up to him "I'm gonna miss hanging out with my friends and you when I have to go into space for years on end..." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:42 am

Jaiden hugged them, keeping Lara close as she snuggled against him. "Me too. I was thinking of some way you could somehow stay here, but obviously your parents aren't going to let you stay on earth by yourself. If only you had another relative here could maybe talk them into it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:02 am

Lara sighs "I Do have other relatives, but they're all the way in Texas and since you Just got here, it's unlikely that you'll be able to transfer to the States and I don't want you to ruin your career just to be with me." she says "You know, for the first time in my life, I don't know what to do to fix this problem..." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:39 am

Jaiden thought for a bit longer. "It's a stretch but worth a try. Do you have any friends you think could maybe convince to stay until you're done with school? You're largely indepdent as is since you're on your own so much, so you could go with that. Friends obviously wouldn't want you to go. Al that would have to be done, is convince your own parents, as well as any parents or guardians of your friends you'd be a assist and not a drain. Like I said, you're largely self contained, you just need a place to stay."

He was silent for a bit longer. "And I suppose the only other issue is if you hadn't told them. But it is a viable option if you play your cards right."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum