Sensei And Me

2 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Sensei And Me - Page 16 Empty Re: Sensei And Me

Post by Namey Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:38 am

After they finish kissing, Lara drops her robe, showing off her completely naked body, and she pulls Jaiden's shorts off as well, getting Him also completely naked and after they make their way to the bed, Lara pats between her legs "Give me kisses to get me ready for your long, thick monster..." she purrs again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:31 pm

Jaiden didn't have issue with that, if that's what she wanted before the main event he gladly do that. So with that in mind, he went over and began to use his tongue on, and around her lower lips. He skillfully began to use his tongue to get to work on making her more wet, not that it should too hard in this case. Some reason Lara brought out that other side of him, soon as she was ready he was going to stick it in.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:19 am

Lara couldn't take anymore of this as she moves and lays Jaiden on his back, then climbs over him, her head facing his crotch as she takes ahold of his long, thick, hard cock in her soft, tiny hands and starts licking it, before she slides it into her mouth, her tongue lapping the tip of his dick, playing with his urethra as she moves it in and out of her mouth.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:27 am

Jaiden didn't have a issue with this and didn't protest at the change of things, though it made the position perfect for contiuning playing with her with his tongue. It was probably her intent from the start of doing sixty nine which he was more then fine with.

He began using his tongue to play with her clit, massage around or there while Lara bobbed her head up and down. This way they could both get something out of it at the same time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:44 am

Lara figured this was good enough and moves around, taking Jaiden's hard cock and slides it in between her legs and inside of her, she starts bouncing up and down, rubbing his hard cock in and out of her as she starts moaning in pleasure.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:05 am

Jaiden certainly wasn't complaining as he allowed the young woman to bounce her sexy up and down his thick cock. She was very tight and espeically around him so it felt good, but of course the emotional bond he and Lara had just in general made being intimate better.

It also had the benefit of a nice view of her large tits bouncing in a rythm as she went up and down. Since he rather enjoyed the bouncing, he moved his hands around her curvy hips rather then her breast, least for now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:19 am

Lara seemed to have other ideas and takes his hands from her hips and places them on her round, bouncing tits as she keeps moving up and down on his hard cock. Her moans started to increase in volume as her pleasure increases as well. She could feel herself starting to get close.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:29 am

That was fine with him, so he let Lara do so as she continued to ride on him as the pleasure increased for them both. Lara could feel his thick cock seem to pulse and harden more, if possible. A clear sign he was getting close by the other multiple times he had already creampied her the very first time they had been intimate. Which he fully planned to fill her up over and over again like he said to them earlier.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:05 am

After Jaiden ramming his hard rod into Lara's wet flower for a few more minutes, she lets out a loud moan as she climaxes, Hard, spasms for a bit, then lays still, breathing hard. That was Exactly what she needed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:59 am

They weren't quite done with just that, so this continued for a bit in different positions until they got it all out of their systems. After that it was simply the two resting together and enjoying the moment.

Jaiden knew Lara enough that she wasn't simply going to give up and try to figure something out so she could stay here instead of space. He didn't want them to go either, maybe between the two of them or more they could figure something out. In the mean time as uncertain as the future was, they presently had each other.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:02 pm

After a night of making love to each other, Lara was still plenty tired when she wakes up. She takes a very quick shower, gets her robe on and heads back to her own room, just incase someone came looking for her there or looking for Jaiden.

Once in her room, Lara lays on her bed to get Maybe a few hours sleep. She closes her eyes for a second when someone starts pounding on her door "Lara! Get up! We should have left here an Hour ago!" Tomeko calls to her from beyond the door.

Lara groans as she sits up. It had been over two hours since she closed her eyes and it went by like it was only a blink! Lara scrambles to get up "Y-yeah! I'm up! Sorry, I'm getting ready now!" she calls back to the impatient Oni.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:24 am

Jaiden was on the tired side to, but it was nothing a bit of will power, coffee and a power sleep wouldn't fix until they got home at least. So once he was up, which was around the time it should be due to setting his alarm he proceeded to get ready so they could go.

Leniya was Not one to wake up early so Lucia had to do various things just to get the young woman up. Emus and Nysia were better at it, even if the former wasn't one for mornings either.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:00 am

Laran gets showered and dressed and heads out. She was hungry. She looks to the Oni girls, who were all wide awake "Can we get something to eat before we leave?" she asks.

Musume nods "Of course. It would be pretty cruel of us to make you growing girls endure an hours long car ride on an empty stomach." she says "We just need to wait for the others." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:11 am

Luckily for Lara, they didn't have to wait long for it as all the others, including the Vokel siblings had come for the morning food. The siblings weren't too much of a surprise for anyone who remotely knew them a little bit.

"Man I feel like I can eat a whole horse."
Leniya mumbled as she got the last bit of sleep out of her system.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:22 am

Lara yawns "Well, you're in luck. Horse is a delicacy in Japan, so I'm sure we can find a place that servers it if you really want some." she says as she stifles another yawn.

Tomeko nods "Horse Is pretty good." she says casually.

Reiko looks over to the Spyder Oni "Says the girl who would eat anything with meat on the bones." she says to Tomeko.

Sarah nods absently "Oh yeah... you ate that deer you caught and didn't save anything for anyone else. Your sisters were so mad... and that cow. That farmer's chickens. The neighbor's cat..." she keeps going before Tomeko stops her.

"Okay, okay! They don't need to know everything I Happen to eat..." she says, her cheeks turning a shade of blue.

Musume chuckles "Oh look, she's blushing. That is too precious." she says as she ruffles Tomeko's hair a bit, which gets a chuckle out of Sarah and Reiko.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:46 am

Leniya smiled sligtly at the scene, then focused. "Y'know, I might have to actually try it. I was mostly just using it as a expression I heard but didn't know they actually had something like that here."

Lucia was far from interested in something like that, but said nothing. "We shall have to do something like this again while we're on break even if its just hanging out. In the mean time, I'm pretty hungry."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:56 am

Lara eyes Tomeko "So, Tomeko, have you ever, you know, eaten a person?" she asks.

Tomeko looks over to Lara and was silent for a bit "Yes. There were some bandits that had done rather disgusting things to a little girl they had kidnapped. Me and my sisters found them hiding from the law in an abandoned tent some hikers were forced to leave behind..." she pauses in her story and looks over to Sarah "We were hungry and far from home, and they had meat on their bones. Simple as that." she says "I Am a Spyder after all..." she says, justifying herself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:32 am

There was a long pause as the others let that sink in to think about, though it was probably safe to say no one was really losing any sleep on them killing people like that. Lucia was un surprisingly the most conflicted as the people killed were scum, human or not. Hell her old group would have killed them. It was just the whole eaten thing.

Lucia finally cleared her throat. "Erh..well..I think I can speak for everyone no one is losing sleep people like that died. But I won't lie and say the eaten thing doesn't bother me, only a lot less because of the people it happened to. I don't hold it against you given the circamstances.."

Leniya wasn't sure what to think, eating a sentient being was one of the biggest taboo's in Noreal. But against those kinds of people?

At this happened, Emus spoke. "..Wasn't expecting something like this in the morning. Is this all news to you?" He asked mostly Musume, mainly to A. put Tomeko a bit less on the spot and B. not feel like everyone was ganging up on her. While he couldn't speak for his sister, it oddly enough didn't bother him at all for one reason or another.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:57 am

Musume shakes her head "No. I've known about this." she says. Sarah and Reiko nod as well "Yeah. Me too." Sarah says "Same here." Reiko also says.

Tomeko shrugs "It's not like it's Cannibalism or anything." she says "We aren't even the same Species. It's more like a lion eating a wildebeest. I was the apex predator, and those humans were my meal." she says, justifying herself.

Musume shakes her head "Either way, that was a long while ago and since then Tomeko has stuck to prey meat." she assures everyone.

Tomeko nods, her arms folded "Yeah. So you guys don't need to worry about me eating you in your sleep..." she says "I'll wait until you're awake to eat you, so you'll know who it is..." she jokes, trying to lighten the mood.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:09 pm

While Luca couldn't say she was happy with it, it was to two people who were pond scum. That said, Tomeko's comment of 'apex predator' and it more like a lion eating a wilderbeast rubbed her the wrong way. It just felt justification bullshit that would no way would fly if something was eating Oni considering how they were up in arms in people hunting her kind. Even if it was just the bad people of it. Plus, just in general eating a sentient was wrong. If cows became sapient it would of been wrong to eat them too.

She didn't know what was going on in the others heads, but the only reason she herself didn't make a fuss out of it was due to yesterday. "I cannot speak for anyone else, but I would appreciate if we moved on." Her and Lara may of been the only humans here, but if she was going to be quite then she wasn't. Granted it was a Lot more reserved response compared to in the past or what she may of wanted to say.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:57 am

That was fine with the others. Lara didn't say anything, because in the long fucked up history of her own country, she had heard worse, and a spider eating something struggling in it's web wasn't anything new to her.

The group goes to get something for breakfast before hitting the road. Lara just wanded something small and simple. She was watching her weight, while the Oni girls didn't care what they ate.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:42 am

Lucia didn't eat too much, she wasn't too hungry. Since she, Leniya and the siblings had gotten here their own way they would be going their seperate ways after since there definitely wasn't any room for that many people at once. Summer was still young so there was plenty of things to do on the after.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:20 am

Musume looks to her fellow Oni as the lot of them enjoy their meals "So, do any of you plan on seeking out a boyfriend or two?" she asks.

This causes Sarah to choak on her drink and start to cough. Reiko pats her on the back as she shakes her head "No. I don't see the need for one at This stage in my life. Later? Maybe." she says.

Tomeko shrugs "I mean, I wouldn't Mind it if one came along, but I doubt Just one is enough to handle all of This..." she says as she motions to her small frame.

Sarah for her coughing under control "I have someone in mind..." she croaks, but leaves it at that.

Lara decides to weigh in on this conversation, suddebly opening it up to the rest of the girls at the table as well "I hadn't found any other students interesting enough at our school to be my boyfriend... besides, it'll take a Very special man to be able to handle This American hottie." she motions to all of herself, like Tomeko had done a moment ago.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:07 pm

Jaiden and Emus stayed out of it, since seemed more like a girl talk thing at least for the moment. It seemed who ever Sarah had in mind she didn't want to go into detail about it, which is fine since that was their business.

"I'm not actively looking." Lucia said simply.

"I guess if I run into the right person."
Nysia replied after bit of thinking.

"I want to find someone, but I'm also not in a rush to find my special someone."
Leniya knew from experience, even if they didn't go anywhere she had a thing for men a bit older then her, but she wasn't sure why. "What about you Musume?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:41 pm

Musume chuckles "Me? No. I'm way too busy for romance, even if it's just lust. The Hunters have me doing way too much to have any kind of social life." she tells them.

Sarah nods "It's true. When she gets back, she's usually so tired that she only has the strength to eat, bath and go to sleep." she says.

Reiko frowns "I keep telling her that she's asking for too much work." she grumbles.

Musume places a gentle hand on Reiko's face "Rei-chan, I've told you, I'm doing this for you and your sisters. I want us all to have a better life and if this is how to get it, I'm willing to do this for you all." she says in a soft voice.

Reiko looks away, her face going red, dropping the subject "So as far as boys go? None of the Hunters meet my approval." she says simply.

Tomeko nods "Indeed not. Musume likes men who are soft and unable to defend themselves l, so She needs to defend them." she says with a sharp toothed grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum