Sensei And Me

2 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Sensei And Me - Page 9 Empty Re: Sensei And Me

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 27, 2022 8:41 am

Jaiden was more then fine with that as he held Lara close to him so they could both enjoy the moment. Tomorrow they could figure out what they were going to do for the day, but for now they could take it easy.

"You in the mood to watch a movie?" If Lara just wanted to spend time together and wanted more out of things, then obviously they could just hang out and enjoy each others company and not just meeting up when intimate.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 27, 2022 11:05 am

Lara nods "Sure. You go amd pick one. I'll be in the kitchen checking on the ribs and the other stuff going with it." she says as she gets up and heads to the kitchen, getting on another apron. This one read 'Kiss the Cook' on it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 27, 2022 2:08 pm

Jaiden wasn't sure what she liked was the only thing, though he decided just to pick something and if she didn't like it to switch to something. In the end it didn't matter too much just more the idea of spending more time together was the main thing.

"Was your mother or father the one who taught you how to cook, or you self taught?
" He asked as he flipped through the channels for something for them to watch.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 28, 2022 6:17 pm

Lara shakes her head "My mamma's a super model who is constantly on location for shoots and has people cook for her and pappa is career military. All he knows how to cook are MRE's." she explains "I taught myself how to cook... infact I had to teach myself most of everything I know, except for how to defend myself. Pappa taught me that." she says with a grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 29, 2022 4:09 pm

This was new information, then again there was bound to be a fair amount neither knew about each other. It would explain why she seemed home alone all the times he had visited even on the week days. "That's good, means you're flexible when learning new things. Not everyone has that."

Finally, he settled on a movie at least for now. He was still curious about something. "I've been wondering. How did you know what I was along from where I was? I haven't even mentioned that in school."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 29, 2022 4:36 pm

Lara smiles a wicked smile "Because I'm also a powerful psychic and I read your mind!" she says as she sticks her tongue out at him playfully.

She grins at him "But in all seriousness, I looked you up on the Scanner cops website where you are registered on." she tells him "They must have done it when you first came to Earth."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 30, 2022 8:39 am

"When I first came to earth, one of the first people I met was a young man named Abraxus that helped me and my sister. His sister goes to the same school, so it all makes sense."
Considering one of his friends that tagged along, a accident was one of the reasons Noreal and earth, at least for the leaders even knew or talked to each other.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 31, 2022 1:18 pm

Lara nods "Yup. And all Inhumans who register are on a website that can be freely accessed by anyone." she says as she comes out of the kitchen with a couple of racks of ribs. She sets one infront of Jaiden as she goes back and gets the sides, coleslaw, baked bbq beans, wings of all sorts, and dipping sauce of all flavors. She even brings a small cooler full of water, soda, and beer "Okay, we ready for tye movie?" she asks as she sits next to Jaiden.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 31, 2022 5:39 pm

Jaiden could understand why they may of had it, but it also could be dangerous to the nonhuman in question for just anyone to just up and look it up. He was going have to look it up later just see how in depth it was, but Lara seemed to know a bit more then what was needed to know.

"It looks good, and I'm ready. If the movie isn't your thing we can always change it. I'm not sure what you're into."
It was a decent small question if they were going to be a actual relationship getting to know each other and not just screw buddies.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 31, 2022 6:03 pm

Lara shrugs "If it's an action flick with lots of big set pieces and explosions, we're good." she says. Aside from the being overweight Lara seemed to tick All the American stereotypes, blonde hair, big boobs, gungho, loves junk foods and Big proportions of it, is a gun nut, and loves action movies with big explosions in them. Lara had already told Jaiden that she wanted More then casual sex and that she wanted love and romance in this relationship.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:53 pm

Jaiden figured that might of been the case considering everything else, but that aside he expected Lara to be a fully three dimensional being so the sterotypes, least to him were just surface level things. The movie was all right, not his favorite he was more here just to enjoy Lara's company.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:46 am

After Lara finished her dinner, she slowly fell asleep halfway through the movie. She slumps against Jaiden's shoulder as she falls asleep.

After about a minuet, she stirs "Well it is about time..." says another voice from Lara's mouth. It was the voice of Savage! "I was almost beginning to think we wouldn't have another chance to talk." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:43 pm

Jaiden..really didn't know what to make of the whole thing. Lara hadn't once brought it up which meant she either somehow didn't know about her guest, or it slipped their mind. "What did you want to talk about?" Not really knowing what else to say.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:08 am

Savage, moving around as Lara, snuggles up to Jaiden "I wanted to talk to you about my girl and that Succubus..." she says "What do you intend to do about it When she finds out? Will you take her out? Will you fold to her demands like you Almost did before? Or will you risk your dream career and possible jail to remain with my girl?" she asks "These are the questions I want you to think about if you intend to pressue a solid relationship with her. Because if push came to shove, I want you to know that I would do Anything to protect my girl, from that Succubus, from you, from herself." she points out "But I don't want to do that. Not with you around. Because I know if I do anything to hurt any of you, then my girl will be upset and I don't want that either. I still need time to grow a bit more, so for now, I choose to trust you to take care of my girl..." she says as she moves close to Jaiden's face, her lips only Inches from his "And while she doesn't know about Me, personally, just remember, she's still My Girl..." she almost whispers, before Lara lays her head back on Jaiden's chest, asleep once more.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:02 am

When Savage went back, it was quite. Jaiden didn't intend to try to ditch Lara if that happened, though if he was being honest it was going to be out of his hands. Miss Tanaka, if found out and not dropped would tell Lara's parents and then it be up in the air what happened next. He also wasn't sure about Savage, since while she did seem to have Lara's interest at heart, what if their interest clashed? They seem possessive so who was to say, but for now there wasn't much he could do about it as he didn't even know what it was.

Right now though, Lara's gentle breathing and the atmosphere did mean he got lulled asleep by her side after covering them both with blankets.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:51 am

And soon enough, it was morning and Lara was already awake and in the shower. She enjoyed her long showers and as just standing under the spray, letting the hot water run down her bare skin, the events of the past few days replaying through her mind as she decided what she wanted to do on her day off of school.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:36 am

Jaiden woke up shortly after Lara did, he had a rather pleasant sleep more so with Lara by his side. He heard the sound of running water which meant Lara was taking a shower. After a bit of thinking he decided to join them provided the door wasn't locked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:44 am

The door wasn't locked because it was just the two of them and there was a very naked Lara just standing under the shower stream. Lara's house was Very American, even in it's design.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:32 am

Jaiden undressed himself as he gently knocked on the side to let Lara know instead of giving them a heart attack when she turned around or something. "Just thought you might like company.." He eyed her curvy form soaking in the water.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:36 am

Lara turns towards him, playfully covering her large, smooth, naked breasts "Well, I wouldn't be opposed to the idea." she says as she takes a step back, making room for Jaiden.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:49 pm

Jaiden smiled a bit as he made his way in, he needed a shower and being around a beautiful young woman didn't hurt. "Do you have a idea what you want to do or just winging it for the day?" Which he didn't mind either way, he just wanted to spend time with Lara.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:08 am

Lara shrugs "Hmm... I'm not sure. I think I want to finish my homework, then we can go out and enjoy our day off." she says as she puts her arms around his neck "I'm thinking maybe heading to the amusement park..." she suggests with a charming smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:53 am

Jaiden gave them a kiss, feeling her large round breast press against his well toned chest before pulling away. "I wouldn't mind that at all. I haven't been to one in ages to be honest and it could be fun."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:22 pm

Lara keeps washing her gorgeous naked body while the two of them talked. Right now, she was working on her long, golden hair "Yeah, I can understand that..." she says "I haven't been to one in a long time, not since I was a little girl." she says as she rinses her hair off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:27 pm

At the moment, the young man was passively admiring the view but didn't make moves against them, purely because he was trying to get to know them. Lara Did bring that side out of him for one reason or another and it wasn't simply because she was very good looking.

"Then should be something for us both." Jaiden was making sure his own hair was good. "Just curious, do you have a idea what you might want to do post graduation career wise?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum