Piece by Peace

2 posters

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Go down

Piece by Peace - Page 4 Empty Re: Piece by Peace

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:47 pm

Sometimes kids innonence and naivete could answer obvious questions adults overlooked. "You might be right Cassia. We would still have to decide who best to send for said business trip."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:32 pm

Danny gets up with a grunt "Because, of course, it's gonna be me who gets to go." he grabs his coat and gun and starts out "I'll be back when I'm back." he says as he heads out.

Chelsea looks over to Ava "That should be You taking the long and dangerous journey to Castlevania, since you're the reason the deal Danny worked to set up went sideways." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:40 pm

Ava didn't say anything to the Jinn, though she did leave to follow after Danny. "Wait a moment, I'll go since I'm the one that canceled things."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:33 pm

Danny shakes his head "No. You would get ripped to shreds by the monsters that live there." he says "With me, they would recognize a fellow monster." he says as he starts walking again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:11 am

Ava could grudgingly sort of see that, but then there was something else. "That might be true, but would you not being from Castlevania not be a problem?"

To this day she still didn't get this planet's customs of classifying certain species as monsters. Whenever she thought of monsters she thought more of people like Cooler or Lord Amadeus. Where as on the other hand Elizabeth was a happy marshmellow. Maybe it was a human thing thing that stuck, who knows.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:23 am

Danny shakes his head "I don't see that as being a problem. Besides, if things Do go sideways, I have a much better shot at getting out of there alive than you would." he says as he takes out his phone and dials a number "What am I suppose to be looking for there? What kind of potion?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:35 am

Ava placed a hand on her hip. "A luck potion. If anything like that even exist. Or a charm. Basically anything that might help Tracy while you're there."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:50 am

Danny nods "Oh trust me, if such items exist, they would definitely be at Castlevania." he says as he hits send on his phone and starts off "Hey... yeah it's me again... listen, I need a lift to Romania..." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:19 pm

Ava left them to it as she headed back into the office. "I tried but they thought otherwise. Apparently me going over there wouldn't go that well." She left out the colorful part of being ripped apart out because of the little one there, it was easy enough to read between the lines.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:04 pm

Chelsea frowns "Well, I guess there's nothing much to do now except be bored all day." she says as she sits on the couch.

Cassia jumps off the desk "I should probably head back to Tracy's apartment." she says "I have some homework to get done and could use some help on it." she says as she heads out.

A delivery boy shows up with some take out and Oka scampers out, pays the guy, and heads back on into tue storage closet.

It was about that time that Han and Kyoko come back. Chelsea looks up "So, how did things go?" she asks, looking up from her magazine.

Han shrugs "It went as well as you would think it would with the Hunters." he says.

"They said they would look into it." Kyoko says "But they Did say they wanted to talk to you. So you should be getting a summons from them later today." she says.

Chelsea sighs "Great! They probably want to know who my contacts are." she grumbles "See? I knew this would come back to bite me in my cute ass." she gripes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:49 am

Ava frowned slightly. "Well hopefully it helps lessens your sentence instead of just letting them know about your contacts. But that might be a bit too optimistic with them." She was indifferent either way to Hunters but other non humans didn't like or trust them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:49 pm

Chelsea waves them off "Bah! I'll grace them with my presents when I feel good and ready for it." she says.

Ham raises a brow "If that is how you feel." he says "But I wouldn't go pushing your luck if I were you." he warna "This particular branch of the Hunters seems to have a very short temper."

The front door opens and an older man comes in. He was Clearly an Oni, judging by his horns and tail. "Excuse me but, you guys are the Inhuman detectives, right?" he asks "Would it be possible to hire your services?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:57 pm

Ava was going to comment when a older gentleman came into view about business related matters. "Yes, that would be us and we can take a case right now. How may we help you today?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:08 am

The old man walks over to Ava's desk as Oka peaks out of the closet to see what's going on, which was odd considering Han was still there, her eyes locked onto the old man.

He sits down with a groan "Thank you for seeing me." he says as he reaches into his coat and pulls out a picture "I need help finding a family heirloom, you see..." he says as he shows Ava the picture. It was an redish/brown ord the size of a baseball "There are about seven of them in total and they were taken from my people... they're very important to us." he says "Will you help my clan?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:59 am

Ava noticed Oka's odd behavoir, and she knew the young woman could see things in others that people couldn't. The fact she was looking at them closely despite Han being there which she avoided like the plague meant something. Others would have dismissed it as a coincidence but not in her work as a cop or this. And if she was thinking it, she knew their resident ninja had to have noticed to.

Ava smiled. "I understand about trying to find things important to you. I have to check one thing real quick, in the mean time this young woman named Kyoko and man named Han could answer any questions you may have. Excuse me for one moment."

She directed them to those two for the reason, maybe Kyoko would notice something if she wasn't over thinking. She went over to Oka and motioned for them to follow her in the back. "Is everything all right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:42 am

Oka shakes her head "I don't know." she says "That old man, there's something not right about him." she says "He has two auras. A blue, normal, one and a purple one that is smothering the blue one and the purple aura feels very wrong. Like, evil wrong." she says "And, I can see a shadow lingering over the old man, but I can't quite make out what it is."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:48 am

When it came to things like this, Ava trusted Oka and she knew better to just ignore it in this kind of business. "That's good enough for me."

She left the young woman for now, going to where the older man was. "I have to apologize. At this current time we can't take your request as we're stretched a bit more with our backlog then I realized. I had to double check to make sure."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:14 pm

The old man sighs "Really? Well, that's alright. I figured if anyone could help me and my clan, it would be the good folks at the Last Maiden." he chuckles a bit "It seems I'm not the only one who thinks so." he gets up with a groan "Well, thank you for taking the time to hear me out." he says as he shuffles on out.

Kyoko looks over to Ava "Okay, so mind telling me why I had to stall that old guy by telling him about the success of our past cases?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:31 pm

Ava turned to address the young woman. "Oka felt something off. I noticed how she was acting and went to address her. She said something about a purple aura smothering the normal blue one that felt evil wrong according to them. They also mentioned a shadow lingering over them, but she didn't know what it was. I'm not sure what they need those items for but probably a lot more to it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:46 am

Kyoko stands up "Then I should probably keep an eye on them. If they are up to no good, I can make note of where they live and turn them over to the Hunters." she says as she starts out, already having taken note of which way they had went.

It was around this time where Aki and Mathilda come back. Aki looked a little less pissed then she did when she left and Mathilda looks the same. She sits on Danny's desk, crossing her legs and leaning back on an arm, while Aki heads into the storage closet to speak with her sister.

"Well, that was an interesting case." she says "There is certainly a presents in the house, we both could feel it, but it was keeping it's head firmly down. So we'll have to go back later tonight." she explains. Normally, Oka would be able to draw them out, but since she wasn't there, the Poltergeist was able to hide from the two ladies.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:40 am

Ava knew Kyoko could take care of herself, barring that out of most here she could get away the easiest if she ever got in a dicer situation then most.

When Mathilda came in and mentioned the case her interest peaked slightly and whatever Aki had spoken to them about they seemed a bit less angry. She had no definite full proof of course but she thought the reason Oka was still acting strange was because she had a thing for Devin and wanted to be his girlfriend before a certain vampire came along. Of which, she didn't know if it go anywhere long term or Elizabeth and Devin would end up as just friends.

"Presence? Standard ghost stuff or something a bit different?" Not that it mattered to them since to her she couldn't exactly sense them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:31 am

Mathilda shrugs "You know, the usual feelings of something close by, watching your every move." she says "Aki said that since it was actively hiding from us, it was an intelligent haunting." she explains.

Aki comes out of the storage closet "Kono kettei wa sudeni okonawa rete imasu." she says to Oka.

The young psychic looked upset "Shikashi, sore wa kōheide wa arimasen!" she says to her older sister.

Aki shakes her head "Sudeni okonawa rete imasu. Shuppatsu jikan wa ashitadesu. Sore made ni go yōi kudasai." she says.

Oka gets a hurt look on her face as she storms out of the office. Aki watches her leave, then looks over to Mathilda "I have a few items to pick up before we go back to that house." she says as she heads out as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:43 am

Ava had no clue what the two had just said and mentally shrugged it away after the two sisters had left. "I have no idea what they just said, but I know them enough if they're speaking Japanese to each other its to keep them private. Hope Oka is ok though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:51 am

Han shrugs "From what I could tell, they are leaving tomorrow morning, but Oka doesn't want to leave." he says.

"Well, some time home may be what both of them need right now." Mathilda says "She still blames Devin for what happened to her sister, after all and the only reason he's not a dried up husk, is because Oka Doesn't blame him." she says "So maybe they just need some time away to calm down."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:58 am

Ava thought it was a over reaction on Aki's part, but maybe if she had a young sibling her perspective may of been more understanding. "I guess that makes sense. Emotions tend to make things more complicated then they need to be, but if we didn't have them life would be boring going purely on what's logical."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum