Piece by Peace

2 posters

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Go down

Piece by Peace - Page 28 Empty Re: Piece by Peace

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:48 pm

Dysis smiled at that. "Good to hear. So what now? Did you want to just watch some Netflix or something and wind down? Or you have more stuff to do?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:21 pm

Tracy thinks for a moment "Well, I mean, I should let my friends at the Last Maiden know that I'm out of the hospital..." she says, thinking for a moment "I might just send Devin a text..." she mumbles "I guess, we can order in a-and watch a movie..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:04 pm

Dysis thought a bit. "How about I take care of stuff on that end and you talk to your friends? I'm sure they'd be happy to hear you, epsiecally voice wise."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:48 am

Tracy nods "I'll, uh, I'll send them a text later..." she says "R-right now, I'm, uh, gonna take a s-shower and change into s-something more comfortable..." she says as she mousies off to her room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:41 am

As she did that, Dysis opted order in something for them as well as get a movie going. He knew Tracy enough to get a fair idea of the kinds of movies she liked. He knew she had to be looking forward to tomorrow to see Cassia again.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:03 am

Tracy usually liked rom-com, dramas, and tearjerkers. She comes out of her bedroom, after making a quick dash from the bathroom, in her pajamas. They were cute light pink with smiling stars and moons over them.

She takes a seat next to Dysis, her face was red for some reason. "S-so, what movie did you pick out?" she asks "Also, did you order any food or, would you like me to?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:07 am

To that Dysis shrugged a bit. "I couldn't decide, so I kinda went random with a drama. If it turns out to be no good we'll just switch. As for food, I got some pizza. You don't know How long its been since living in Japan I've had some really good pizza." He was originally from here so it felt good right in the nostalgia bone.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:09 pm

Tracy nods as she snuggles close to him "I can imagine..." she says "When I was studying abroad over there, some of their foods were, uh, I-interesting, to say the least." she mumbles "B-but now you're here... w-with me..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:50 am

Dysis pulled them closer, enjoying the contact of them in close contact like this. "I'm just glad you're ok and still here. No other place I rather be right now.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:58 am

Being this close to Dysis seemed to have a calming effect on Tracy and as the movie continued in, she found herself getting sleepy and before long, she had drifted off to sleep, her head slumping against Dysis' chest as she clutched his arm and held it against her rather average sized breasts, which felt so soft and not surprisingly bra free.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:31 am

It was very easy having Tracy close along with the blankets to fall asleep with them by his side. He hadn't honestly had meant to but the moment had naturally leant itself to this.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:30 am

In her current position, Dysis could easily look down Tracy's pajama top and spy a peek at her naked breasts underneath and what's more, she appeared to be dreaming, as her face was getting red and her breathing was getting hot and heavy. It seemed she was having an erotic dream of some kind and as it turned out, she was getting turned On by this dream.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:08 am

Dysis knew at this time he should probably move before his own hormones effected him too much. So he gently picked Tracy up to move them to their bed so she can get a better night sleep. Might make things tense if she was acting hot and bothered through out the night but he would deal.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:29 am

Mirning comes rolling around and Tracy gets up. The world outside didn't seem to exist at the moment. The only thing real in this world was "Coffee..." she says. Her eyes weren't even open at the moment.

She staggers out of bed and shambles out of her room, like one of the living dead "Coffee..!" she says a little louder as she heads slowly over to the coffee maker.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:08 am

"Morning." Dysis said without as much having to look back as he handed them their coffee. "You ready to tackle the day and get your sister back?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:05 am

Tracy slurps down her first cup of coffee "Ahh..." she says as her 'Wake Up' switch is flipped "Yes... l-let me take a shower and get ready..." she mumbles as she heads to her room, then to the bathroom. A few minuets later, the shower can be heard.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:29 am

Dysis, in the mean time went to help make sure breakfast was ready. Just a light one, since they planned on going to meet up with Cassia pretty soon enough. He was really looking forward to seeing that little reunion.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:03 pm

Tracy takes a nice long shower, then she mousies on into her room, a towel covering her slender body, as she gets ready.

She comes out in a cute sundress with white leggings on and holding a nice sunhat "I'm all set, when you are..." she pauses as she sees the small breakfast that Dysis made "O-oh. Maybe, after we eat." she says as she sits.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:04 pm

"I just kept it light, I figured you'd rather get to seeing Cassia soon."
Dysis was glad things were looking up for Tracy. She derserved to be happy after everything she went through. Not to mention her self esteem issues.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:38 pm

Just as Tracy was finishing up, there was a knock at her door. The young woman perks up "Yes?" she calls out as she gets up a slowly wanders over to the door.

"Miss Marsh? I'm agent Smith from the Hunters..." a voice calls out from the other side of the door "I have someone here who I would like to reintroduce you to." he says.

Tracy gasps as she starts to unlock her door and when she throws it open as a small bundle plows into her midsection, knocking her down!

Cassia was hugging Tracy so tight that it Might have taken her breath away, if she were but a bit older "Tracy! I missed you so much!" tye young Mamodo girl exclaimed, tears falling down both girl's eyes.

Agent Smith looks over to Dysis and holds out a manila envelope "Your first assignment, should you choose to take it." he says "Director Sharp knows you don't want any field work, so think carefully before you accept or reject this assignment." he says as he nods to the three of them "You three have a blessed rest of your day." he says as he sets a duffle with Cassia's belongings down and heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:41 am

"Welcome back Cassia." Dysis didn't say too much, partly just to let the two girls reunite and get it out of their system, and secondly just glance at this note that was sent his way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:09 am

In the envelope was a few documents, one was the transfer order for Dysis to officially join the New York branch, the other was the confirmation of adoption for Tracy to officially get Cassia back, and the last was Dysis' first assignment. He was to guard and keep watch over Cassia and her guardian, Tracy Marsh. This assignment was to be ongoing.

Tracy and Cassia get back up "It feels so good to be home!" she says as she keeps hugging Tracy's waist "I can't wait to see everyone at the office again." she says.

Tracy kept her arm around the little Mamodo "It'll have to wait until we get you all settled in again." she says "Welcome home, Cassia."

((And after long last, we come to the end of this story. All characters are out and this thread is, finally, closed.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum