Piece by Peace

2 posters

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

Piece by Peace - Page 3 Empty Re: Piece by Peace

Post by Namey Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:01 pm

Cassia shakes her head "No." she says "There are plenty of kids at the school I go to right now." she says.

Chelsea looks over to Ava "Mostly the children of single Hunter parents who have missions and can't care for their children as much as they want to." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:59 pm

Ava knew there were other kids already, the issue was according to Tracy most didn't give Cassia the time of day. That was the reason she had suggested Alden's place so she could actually make some potential friends. The answer she gave signaled that she Had finally made some, or B, it was just a touchy subject and they were defensive/didn't want help. Regardless she left it alone for now.

"That part makes sense they have some kind of system in place. They need someone to look after them." If she had a kid herself and was the sole parent she probably(if she could help it) not work in any dangerous jobs. That said she both wasn't naive enough to think everyone had that choice, nor was she going to have a kid anytime soon if ever so it was a moot point.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:25 am

What Cassia Didn't tell them, was that despite there being plenty of other kids at her school, only one had wanted to try and be her friend. Most children of Hunters learn not to make friends, because their parents move around a lot.

Danny's phone goes off and he looks at it "Huh. That was fast." he mumbles "My contact has located what I asked for. He just needs to see about getting his hands on it, which isn't going to be easy, from what he says." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:26 am

This bit of information from Danny caught the young woman's attention instantly. "At least they located it. But I'm guessing there's a catch or he has to get it from someone? If its not locked away."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:37 am

Danny nods "Yeah. He said he needs to try and get it from.a particularly grumpy witch." he says.

Cassia jumps off the desk and starts over to the storage closet where Oka was "I just remembered, I have to try and call someone." she says as she pulls her phone out as well as a piece of paper with a number on it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:42 am

Ava found the timing a bit odd for the young one, if she didn't know any better she would think Cassia knew a witch of some kind. Of course that didn't make sense since Ava couldn't think of any she have a number to. "Keep us posted then. The sooner we get this done, the better Tracy off will be."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:37 pm

Danny nods "When I know something, you'll know something." he says as he goes back to one of his many cases.

Oka was sitting at her desk, reading, when Cassia comes in "Oh, hello Cassia. What bring you in here?" she says. She liked hanging around the little one.

The young Mamodo looks over to Oka "Sorry to disturb you. But I was reading Tracy's diary and she seems to still have a thing for a guy named Dysis, so I went through her phone and got his number. I'm gonna give him a call to see if he can come and help Tracy." she says as she taps out his number.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:18 pm

There wasn't a response for a long time but just at the last minute it got picked up. "Hey long time no talk. How have you been?" Says the young man behind the line.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:06 pm

Danny was thinking for a bit "I might... ask Mathilda and see if she can help my contact bargain with the grumpy witch and get the item faster." he mumbles.

Cassia was a little red in the face. Dysis was Very handsome. But she shakes her head "Something's happened to Tracy and she needs your help." she says to him, without giving him any details. She would do that when he gets here.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:11 am

Ava looked towards the man. "If you think it might help. It could also back fire, since just because they're a witch doesn't mean they'll like Umbra Witches. But if our guy isn't making any headway its worth a try."

There was a short and long pause. "I don't have as much free time as I used with Hunter business but I'll try to request time off for a family emergency and go from there. I'll let you know how it goes. Can I know at least a little bit of what happened? It might help convincing them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:59 am

Danny shrugs "If nothing else, being an Umbra Witch could actually help. Maybe, is all else fails, Mathilda can muscle it out of her." he says "A small price to pay for helping Tracy, I'm sure" he points out.

Cassia nods to no one in particular "It's too long to explain over the phone, I guess I'll see you later." she says "Thank you and good bye." she bows, again, to no one, before disconnecting.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:20 am

"Then if you think its for the best, go for it. Give them a text or something. You're the only one who knew this contact and where they're at anyway." Ava hoped it wouldn't come to fighting or such though.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:40 pm

Danny looks over to Ava and raises a brow "Don't worry. I know what I'm doing." he says "The only thing that slightly concerns me is that our Umbra Witch Might get a little over ambitious." he says as Cassia comes out of the storage closet.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:46 pm

"I'm just being cautious. What do you mean by over ambitious? I don't know her as much yet compared to you or Devin but she never struck me as a hot head." Ava asked them, noticing the little one coming out of the closet finally.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:51 pm

Danny shrugs "While is Has been some years, Mathilda isn't the first Umbra Witch I've seen and most of them are, what's a nice way of putting it, overly ambitious and tend to let their power go to their heads." he says "And that's not really a trait unique to Umbra Witches, but to most young people with great power." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:46 pm

Ava slowly shook her head. "The more I think about it and what you say, the more I'm convinced this is a bad idea. So if this grumpy witch doesn't want to help leave them be. We can find someone else, it'll just take longer. There has to either be someone willing to be paid for their services."

"Besides.." She started after a bit. "We shouldn't be trying to strong arm people to get what we want; its not like they the only person that can detect curses. Doing things like that just because its more convient rather then it just between crappy choices is good way to trail off the slippery slope."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:08 am

Danny looked Completely bored by what Ava was saying, like he's heard those Exact same words hundreds of times before and wasn't really paying attention.

He pulls out his phone and dials a number "Yeah, it's me... call it off. We don't want to offend anyone." he says "Not my idea... okay." he flips his phone to Ava "Tell him what you told me just now." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:57 am

Ava was a bit annoyed Danny was acting like she was being totally unreasonbale with her concern, considering the last part instead of easing made her apprehension worse.

When she got the phone, she gave the man a summary; no need to drone on about it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:22 pm

There was silence on the other end "For someone who claims to help tue supernatural community, you know nothing about it." he says in a calm voice "Good luck finding another curse charm." he says as the line goes dead.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:04 pm

Ava hung up and handed the phone back to Danny. "Seeing as I got that canceled, I should come up with a altertative." She was a bit stomped on what, and she tried to think of anything she discussed with Devin before something clicked. "How much do you about Castlevania and its current ruler? I remember Devin talking about it how they're experts with potions and alchemy. Maybe something is there, if its even realistic or we're lucky enough to find someone from there selling in some back alley."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:16 am

Danny nods slowly "A lot of professionals in our line of work go by word of mouth to drum up business and a dropped contract, like the one that was just canceled on us, costs those professionals money. And we just cost my contact thousands of dollars." he says to Ava "Something to think about."

He pulls out a bottle from his desk "Castlevania Does have some of the best alchmist's in the world." he starts as he pours himself a drink "They are said to be able to make potions that can double your strength, increase your luck, even raise the dead." he says "The lady of the castle is said to send out a dozen merchants all across the world, selling their potions to those who can afford them."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:27 am

Ava knew that already and one shouldn't make a habit of dropping contacts in any kind of line of work like this. It didn't change how she felt about this particular case. That said, she was glad not to be the one in charge. "So is there any particular place where we might be able to find them slightly more easier? And how pricy are we talking?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:03 am

Danny shrugs, shaking his head "I really don't know. They don't stick around very long in one place as their potions are very valuable and I have never had a need to encounter one of them." he says.

"Why not just go to this castle and ask to buy some potions from them?" Cassia asks.

Chelsea shakes her head "Because, little one, Castlevania isn't a place you want to go wandering around. Especially before dark." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:41 am

Ava tried to think a bit more. "If we're going to look for them, then we should probably get Kyoko involved and cover more ground that way."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:49 am

Danny looked doubtful "I mean, yeah. If they were anywhere in New York that might be a good idea. But I don't even know where to start looking for them." he says.

Cassia raises her hand "I do!" she says, enthusiastically "Just to that castle place during the day and you should be fine." she says "After all, if the owner of the castle wasn't a good person, they wouldn't be sending out people with stuff to help, right?" she asks, with a cute smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum