Piece by Peace

2 posters

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Go down

Piece by Peace Empty Piece by Peace

Post by Namey Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:55 am

"It had been almost three weeks since the 'Inhuman Killer' Yuuya Kizami was captured by a small, but capable detective agency The Last Maiden, headed up by Lead Detective and Ex-Hunter: Devin Lavouche. We tried to catch up with some of Lavouche's crew to ask them how they had gone about capturing Kizami, but they were just too busy with the flood of cases they had come pouring in after word of their victory got out and with so much attention on the Last Maiden and her people, one can only wonder: What's next for this small detective agency. For Channel 6 News, this is Paul Skyies. Back to you, Lisa."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Piece by Peace Empty Re: Piece by Peace

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:25 am

It was strange for the Last Maiden to have all this attention from the inhuman community all of a sudden. The good news it meant business was doing a lot better. The bad news? It also meant he had a lot less free time and they were kind of swamped. If this became the norm they May have to expand a bit.

Since Elizabeth didn't have a place to go after being dead for over a year, and they were dating he offered to let her stay at his place to get them back on their feet. It was something the least he could do he supposed to try be a good boyfriend.

More news huh..

Devin switched the channel off to something else as he walked in; it was just more about his agency. Right now though, it was his day off and he just wanted to relax with Elizabeth and not do shit. At least that was the plan, and it was morning so hopefully it stayed that way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:00 pm

The problem with having Elizabeth as a girlfriend was, she is Very energetic. She often plowed into Devin Just greeting him and though they've been 'dating' for almost a month, nothing's really happened between the two outside of mild romantic stuff like holding hands and the occasional kiss.

Daniel kicks the front door open and marches in. He's been in a really good mood lately, because of all the business they've gotten because of the press. The only thing he Didn't like, was those media vultures trying to get an interview with them.

So far they've left Tracy alone and speaking of, she's seemed a little more then a bit depressed since the 'incident'. She's been talking to someone about it and when asked, she woukd say she was fine. That Ness fellow fixed her up good as new, but the mental scars remained.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:41 pm

That was fine with Devin on both accounts. Though he wasn't sure if they naturally took things more slow or that creep had done things to them due to being found naked and they were a bit more skittish due to trauma in that area. It didn't matter in the end, and he wasn't going to broach such a sensitive subject to begin with. Whatever pace she was comfortable with at the end of the day he wasn't sure how things would turn out.

Ava merely looked up when Danny kicked in the door of the office. "Hey. You seem to be in a good mood." She said, her voice casual.

Things were good. The only thing that wasn't as good was Tracy but besides time and maybe a damned good shrink, she didn't think there was much she could do. "You're actually the person I wanted to see, got a theory and wanted your two cents."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:12 pm

Danny sets some receipts on his desk and wanders over to Ava's "Sure thing. What's up?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:48 pm

"It's about Tracy." Ava started. "You know, I wasn't one to believe in curses or what not. But having been around this group long enough I'm more open minded. It could be just coincidences, but abnormal trouble seems to just Follow that poor girl. Is there maybe some way we could check to see if she Does have a curse? It put my paranoia at ease at least."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:31 pm

Danny shrugs "I don't see why there wouldn't be a way to check for a curse." he says "I mean, if she has one, we need to identify what kind and see about how to remove it." he points out "And there's the question of what to do if she doesn't have any curses on her."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:00 pm

"If not?" Ava repeated. "Then there's only two logical conclusions. Tracy just has really bad luck and I'm over thinking, or there is something else. The later doesn't help because that could be literally any kind of reason."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:07 am

Danny nods "I'll go and talk to a guy I know to see if I can get my hands on a 'curse detector' and get back to ya." he says as he gets his coat and heads back out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:51 am

Not to long after, Devin came in but in more casual clothes since it was his day off for the time being. "Hey Ava. Just you for now? I kind of just wanted to drop by to see how everyone was doing."

Ava looked up from what she was reading once Devin entered. "Danny was here, just missed him. So either then that just me for now. How are things with you and your girl going?"

"It's going all right, just more taking it slow." Devin says as he went to sit down after getting a cup of water from the cooler. "How about you? Both your forms are attractive and your personable enough."

Ava shook her head. "Mine? You mean the lack of. It's just me, myself and I right now. Thanks for the vote of confidence though. I'm not opposed but also not actively looking."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:33 pm

The front door opens and Aki and Oka come wandering in. Okay was walking in her sister's shadow, being as small as possible, and when Aki walks past the storage closet, Oka disappears inside. Aki sits by Danny's desk. There aas still some hostile intent, but she never acted on it.

"What cases do you have for us today?" she asks. They've been getting a boat load of haunting cases lately and Aki and Oka have been pretty busy. Oka says she doesn't mind, but she's getting worn out by all of them. Aki says she doesn't mind either and she means it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:21 am

Devin had noticed Oka's behavoir, at first just thinking she was still embarrassed and awkward about what happened between them but he was starting to think it was more then that, with how long it was lasting. He wished he could do something for it, but was at a loss of what.

Ava waved her hand. "On your desk. I made myself useful and complied stuff, mostly haunting but some other misc things to. If you feel up to any of them, take your pick."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:35 am

Aki wanders over and picks up the list and looks it over "Three more classic hauntings and a poltergeist?" she asks with a sigh "One of them is even a seance to contact a loved one. Oka will likely pass on that one. But the other three we can take care of and I'll handle the noisy ghost myself." she says as she puts the list in her skirt pocket and heads to the storage room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:19 am

Ava turned to Devin. "So since this is your day off, you got any plans?"

He briefly shook his head. "Not really. I'm playing it by ear."

"I understand. Me and Danny were seeing if maybe our girl Tracy has a curse since bad things seem to happen to her Way to often."
Ava explained. "It might be nothing but bad luck or over thinking but in our line of work it doesn't hurt to check."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:33 am

Aki wanders out of the storage room, no Oka in tow, and heads to the door "I will be handling these hauntings on my own." she says as she heads out.

A minuet later, she comes back in and locks the door "Paparazzi are waiting outside." she says "Wait a few minuets for them to leave before going out there." she says "They seem to be waiting for you, Devin."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:40 am

Devin grunted a bit annoyed. "Hopefully they leave then. I don't feel like bothering with them right now. Besides it was a group effort." That and Ross was the one who Really took down the creep, not that they knew that.

Ava patted his shoulder. "No good deed and all that. In this case I'm glad I kind of fade to the background most of the time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:58 am

Aki shakes her head "They have not forgotten about you. They are just focused on Devin and Tracy for the time being and the upcoming trial. That'll give them the chance to Pounce on you, Ava." she says
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:29 pm

Ava sighed a bit. "Wonderful. It almost makes me feel like drinking; Danny been rubbing off on me. I'd offer you but you're not old enough by earth laws. That still doesn't make sense to me because whatever is the legal age on a planet is usually the same you can drink. But that's just me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:00 am

Aki shakes her head "It's dangerous for me to drink." she says "We Japanese can't process alcohol very well and we end up getting drunk easily and I'm not the type of person you want drunk around you." she explains

She looks towards the front door as Han unlocks it and wanders on in "Good morning everyone." he says as he sets the cups of coffee down "Well I Had brought enough for everyone, but it looks like there's only a few of us here right now." he says.

Aki takes a cup "I will gladly take two of them." she says "Well, I am off." she says as she heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:03 am

"Not a huge coffee drinker but I'll take one." Devin says and Ava agreed to take one as well before going back to her whatever. "So how have you been? Nothing exciting?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:59 am

Han shrugs "Oh, things have been a little on the bland side, though these reporters snooping around may be a problem." he says "If they find out who I am and put it out there, my old employers might see it and come looking for me and that may nit end well for them." he chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:33 pm

Devin didn't think too much on it, Han could more then take care of himself more so then most here. "Hopefully they don't then. But speaking of, are they still swarming the place when you got inside?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:57 pm

Han shakes his head "No. They have schedules to keep just like everyone else." he says "If they can't get their pictures in a certain amount of time, they need to move onto the next story."

The front door opens and Mathilda comes wandering in "Oh! Coffee, how thoughtful. Thank you." shd says as she takes a cup and sits on Danny's desk. He hates it when she does that.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:37 am

Devin nodded a bit, it made sense to him for the most part. He noticed the young Umbra Witch. "Hey there. How have you been?" He didn't say anything about them being on top of Danny's desk since it was a futile effort to make them stop.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:43 pm

Mathilda tosses her hair over a shoulder "School was boring, so I skipped it." she says "Besides, there's always something interesting going on here. Right?" she asks.

Han nods "Well, so far reporters have been hounding everyone who works here, Tracy has been MIA for the past few days, and Aki is busting ghosts by herself." he says.

Mathilda quarks a brow "Is she still pissed at you?" she asks Devin "Would you like me to talk to her, girl to girl?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum