Piece by Peace

2 posters

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Piece by Peace - Page 25 Empty Re: Piece by Peace

Post by Namey Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:31 am

Tracy both smelled and tasted like strawberries and each time Dysis licked her, she seemed to tremble more and her breathing got harder, but her voice didn't come out just yet, though, from how wet she is told him that she was enjoying herself.

Elizabeth reaches for Devin's hand "That's sweet of you to say, but if I were half the girlfriend to you as I want to be, I would have picked up on how, pent up, you were and handled the situation." she says.

She squeezes his hand "But that's water under the bridge. Like I said, I'm not mad at you for doing it, I'm mad at me for driving you to do it." she says.

"Though, I feel I should tell you, even though the council gave in to us, they wouldn't budge when it came to us taking Cassia." she says with a sigh.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:00 am

The last time they had done something similar, Tracy had been far more the vocal type. This time she was still quite, and if he knew Tracy making noises would no doubt embarass her so she was likely trying to be quite on purpose. She seemed to come from a strict background in a sense, since she had never even touched herself before.

He continued his work, enjoying the taste; his tongue going deeper into her folds and around. Dysis was doing his best to find her weak spot and have them hit orgasm.
________

Most women would of been upset in some way, but he lucked out and considered water under the bridge. He really didn't deserve someone like Elizabeth, which means he was going to do better.

"Why is that?" He asked. "I get why you have to ask about going further with dating, but taking in Cassia really shouldn't hurt anything."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:30 am

When Dysis put his tongue deeper into Tracy's wet slit, she let's out a startled gasp and quickly covers her mouth, her eyes tightly closed as she seems to be desperately trying to not make any noise. It seems Dysis was right, Tracy is trying to be quiet as to not embarrass herself, but there was no doubt that she was enjoying herself.

Elizabeth shakes her head "They said they didn't want my people getting caught up in am inter-galactic power struggle that could Potentially drag my people into a war." she explains "And, as much as I don't like it, I understand their point of view."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:44 am

Dysis ignored it, getting part of what he wanted. His tongue continued the work, tasting their inner folds. There was some guys that didn't like doing oral, but he felt that was unfair if they wanted to get head but didn't want to do the same.

______

This got a frown frown from them. "Wait, war? I was under the impression it was just some messed up and backwards last man standing thing. Didn't hear about there be potential for some war. Hopefully not. Earth been through a lot and doesn't help reisdents how they view outsiders. The general public only knows attacks from outsiders, minus Noreal but they don't know that."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:54 am

Tracy's breathing was now heavy and shaking, she still had her hand over her mouth and her other hand was clutching the blanket, her legs were trembling as well. She was very close to a powerful climax and it seemed, from how she was reacting, she was both looking forward tobit, but secretly she was kind of dreading it.

Elizabeth shrugs "I couldn't tell you. All I know is what I told them and what they told me." she says as she motions for the waiter "Nous aurons un dessert à emporter, s'il vous plaît." she says.

She looks over to Devin "Are we ready to head on out of here?" she asks with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:50 am

Dysis didn't focus so much on Tracy as he did making sure they had the most pleasure with what he was doing. His movements with his tongues got more insistent as he could almost feel like they were getting closer to their orgasm. She tasted nice which was another plus of doing this.
____

It was still concerning. However that was more a problem for the Hunters and governments to potentially worry about. As long as it didn't lead to yet another invasion; but it did make him worry about Cassia more. Hopefully she was ok where ever she was and things stay relatively chill.

Why they had a kid that young in some battle royale seemed like a messed up joke.

Devin offered a smile in return. "Yeah, let's get out of here. A change of scenery would be nice."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:23 am

Tracy's love juices tasted like strawberries and she smelled sweet, like a strawberry, which made her Dysis's little strawberry.

Speaking of, Tracy's sweet nectar was flowing into Dysis's mouth as she got ever closer to that fabled climax. In fact, Tracy bites down on her finger as she arches her back and curls her toes, letting out a muffled moan as she climaxes Hard, letting out a torrent of love nectar just for Dysis!

The waiter brings them a bagged up box that had their dessert in it and Elizabeth pays for their meal. She also buys a bottle of wine as well and the two of them head out "So, I've been wondering for a bit..." she starts "What made you decide to become a detective?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:57 am

Dysis stood there, enjoying the taste and while she wasn't as vocal due to trying to be quite he obviously still heard them. He got up after a bit. "Seems you needed that to." He said, wiping his mouth. "You feeling ok?"
_______

Devin thinks a bit. "Kind of a generic answer, but after I was done with the Hunters I wanted to use my skills in some ways. I could put some of it to use for nonhumans outside of Hunters you don't trust them and do things "

"So while on the subject of wondering." He began. "Not that it matters as much, but how did find out about the Chelsea thing?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:12 am

Tracy opens her eyes, her face was burning red and there were tears in her eyes. She looks over to Dysis, there was a little blood at the corner of her mouth "I-it felt... l-like nothing... I e-ever felt before..." she says "A-am I, going to be-become a s-sexual deviant?" she asks as she instinctively covers her naked body with the blanket "I've, seen other girls... b-become obsessed with, with s-sex... after experiencing it..." she mumbles "Am I, going t-to become like that? B-because, it felt r-really good..." she mumbles the last part.

Elizabeth looks down a bit, breaking eye contact. A sure sign that she did something she considers bad "Okay, I'll tell you... but you can't get mad at me... I only did it for your safety..." she says as she looks away, playing with a lock of her hair, another tell that she's nervous "I, uh, I kinda... bugged your office..." she says slowly "I only did it because I'm worried about you?" she says suddenly looking him in the eyes, before looking away again "I... put one of my bats in your office... it was ordered to keep an eye out for potential danger and, intervene if you were in danger..." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:37 am

It was cute how they were acting, which wasn't saying as much since that was her default way of acting. "You won't. You'll be fine Tracy. Plenty of people do and don't become deviants."
____

This was more then a bit of a surprise for him, as he expected the answer to possibly be Han or Danny somehow. Maybe even Chelsea  but not this.

He sighed a bit, running a hair through his head. "I'm not upset as you'd think since you did it for safety. But since we're both in the process of coming clean, I'll admit I got worried when you kept coming home so late tired consistently. So I had someone check on you to make sure you were really ok. I'm sorry about that and I was just worried. I wasn't sure what else to do since the answers gave didn't match up."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:11 pm

Tears start to fall from Tracy's eyes as she holds her arms out towards Dysis. She needed a hug. There were way too many emotions for her to process at the moment and as confused as she was at the moment, Dysis was the clarity in the stormy sea of her thoughts.

Elizabeth blinks in surprise "Wait, so that Wasn't a ghost I saw?" she asks "Around the end of the debate with the council, I seen a ghostly looking figure appeared... no one else seemed to be able to see him, so I just thought it was a ghost." she explains.

She walks over to Devin and puts her arms around his neck and looks up at him "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about me going to see the council, but I didn't want you to worry." she says as she stands on her tippy-toes and kisses him "Full transparency from now on?" she asks "About everything, even embarrassing things. Deal?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:41 pm

At what she was doing, Dysis didn't say anything as he just gave them a nice long hug. It seemed like Tracy needed that and a few other things. That was perfectly fine since that was what he was here for.

____

It was strange she was able to see a ghost-like figure like that. Of course Rodin wasn't a ghost, he wasn't one hundred percent what he was. Maybe it had to do how she got revived that basically altered them to begin with.

Right now it didn't matter, as he kissed Elizabeth back. "Deal. From now on we'll be completely transparent with each other about things."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:12 pm

Tracy seemed to calm down in Dysis's arms. So much so that she fell asleep. It was, after all, early in the morning and she was very tired.

Elizabeth moves back "Come on. Let's take a walk around the Park and head back." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:41 pm

Soon after, Dysis ended up falling asleep keeping Tracy close. He was content.

Devin took her hand, he was simply happy to be there for the moment. "In a messed up way, something good did come out of meeting that crazy serial killer. I wouldn't have met you, Dysis wouldn't have come back to be with Tracy as soon. Strange how things work out at times."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:03 pm

Elizabeth shakes her head "I'd rather not think about that particular part of my life." she says "However, I have a feeling that, one way or another, we would have met. It seems like, it was inevitable or something." she says as she holds his arm.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:14 pm

Devin was perfectly fine with that, it was a ugly chapter not only for her but for others. He had seen what they had done to Tracy and he didn't want to think of what they had done to Elizabeth. "Maybe kind of like you said with old souls meeting again. Does feel like it at least."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:21 pm

She moves close and stands on her tippies again and kisses his cheek "Yeah. Old souls meeting again." she says as she starts pulling him away from the Park "Come on. Let's head back to my place. I got you some dessert." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:47 pm

Devin was more then fine with that as it didn't matter too much to him personally as long as he spending time with Elizabeth. He was truly a lucky man to have found her in the first place. "Did want to watch a movie after?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:06 pm

Elizabeth shrugs "I guess." she says simply as they get to her apartment. She sets the bag of dessert on the table "Go ahead and get the dessert all set up and go pick out a movie. I'm gonna get changed." she says as she heads to her room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:29 pm

Devin did as he was told to set the mood for them both, more then likely Elizabeth was just going to get dressed down for the evening before eventually going to sleep. The only real downside was Elizabeth couldn't really taste the food, he wished there was a way to amend that in some way even if temporarily.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:15 pm

After about fifteen minuets, Elizabeth comes out of her room, wearing a nice fluffy robe "Are we ready for dessert?" she asks as she walks over to Devin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:30 pm

The robe was a very nice view, he just tried his best to keep his mind out of the gutter even if so. "You can say that. You look really nice in that robe, is it new?" He asked as he looked them over their form that was covered in the robe.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:54 pm

Elizabeth smiles and walks over to Devin "It is new. But I thought I would look better..." she unties the sash and let's the robe drop to the ground "Out of it instead..." she says.

Elizabeth was completely naked under the robe. She was just standing there, blushing "Are you ready for dessert?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:54 pm

He had seen Elizabeth topless before at least but seeing them completely bare for the first time was truly a sight to behold for him personally. Devin didn't know what he had done to get someone like Elizabeth in his life and now on, more then before he wasn't going to mess this up.

"I am. But for the sake of being fair since you're naked.." Devin decided for the sake of fairness he dress down took. Starting with his shirt letting it go to the floor and then his pants. He was pretty well toned and muscled, as to be expected.

For the time being, he opted to ease them into it and see where they were at. He gently went to kiss them, it would be a good idea to both see where she was at currently.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:10 am

Elizabeth didn't seem too interested in kissing, as she was in checking Devin's naked body out. She runs her hands over his tight, toned chest and stomach, trailing down to his naked dick.

A shiver runs through her when she touches it *This is going inside of me?* she thinks as she lays Devin on the ground, careful of his wings of course, she straddles him, reaching between her legs, getting her hands wet from her own, excited, body, rubs Devin's dick with her own juices, then slides his hard cock between her legs.

She let's out a gasp as she feels her hymen tear to accommodate the size of Devin's dick as she doesn't stop sliding it in, until it's all the way inside of her tiny, tight, smooth, wet, slit. This gets a sigh of relief from Elizabeth , as she bends over to look Devin in the eyes "Well worth the wait, wouldn't you say?" she asks with a sultry smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum