Piece by Peace

2 posters

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Piece by Peace - Page 24 Empty Re: Piece by Peace

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:21 pm

That made Dysis feel warm in the good way. He knew he was close with Tracy but hearing that really made his evening. He began to finish his meal and in the mean time clean up the dishes, it was the least he could do while he was here.

___

It was a long day and Devin was glad to be home in his apartment for the time being. There were a lot of things to think about, especially after what happened earlier with the Necro business. There was still one thing that was nagging at him; that was whatever Rodin had recorded in regards to Elizabeth. He knew the general idea of what had been discussed but he was thinking there may be something else he should know within the context.

Or not. But he knew it was going to nag him slightly so he decided to get on with it and see the full context of things before he headed to bed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:17 am

It was clear that Rodin had shown up around the end of the meeting "We, the ruling council of vampires, have heard your statements, the statements of your associate, Mister Han, and looked over all the evidence you have provided and we have reached our decision." the voice of some old man could be heard from the recorder.

"We have come to the decision that since you don't Seem to be a full vampire, you are in no danger of tainting the purity of our bloodline. There for, you will be allowed to take Devin Lavouche as your partner to do with as you see fit." he states.

"Thank you very much for your wisdom and understanding..." Elizabeth's voice can be heard "But I was wondering, do you all not see me as a vampire anymore?" she asks "I mean, I'm still me with all the same strengths and weaknesses. And aside from my eyes and blood, I'm the same as I ever have been." she says.

There was a pause "My dear, we are divided in this matter." the old man says "While half of us still see you as a vampire, an 'Evolved' vampire, the others do not... but while we have decided to let you take Devin Lavouche as your partner, we'll still support you as a vampire." he finishes. It was at this point that the recorder stops playing.

After about fifteen, or so, minuets later, tue bathroom door opens and Tracy comes out. Her face was very much red as she was holding a towel that was too small to completely cover her body up. While it did a good job covering her front, there was no way it could cover her back side. She rushes to her room, making only the cutest squeaking sound as she goes. If Dysis had looked over at the right time, he would have seen her cute, naked rear rushing to her room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:40 am

The young man had seen it, and he enjoyed the view enough but he didn't want to give Tracy a stroke so while he did notice he didn't just stare at them(even if they were probably bee lining too fast to notice). While there was the part of him that wanted to screw Tracy's brains out until she passed out, the rational side already knew it was a balancing act.

Trying not to be too passive, but not wanting to be too aggressive and scare them off. At times like these, he wished he had the empathy ability a full blood had; it was kinda a cheat sheet in some ways if you had decent people skills.
______

Devin destroyed it afterwards, there was no need to keep it around after finding out what he needed to know. But it did beg the question why they were reluctant to let them take care of Cassia. Probably something else politically related. Far as he could tell from the recording, they were more concerned if he and Elizabeth ended up having a kid either on purpose or a happy accident.

But it did put some things in perspective. In the mean time he was going to get some sleep, not really due to being tired but a combo of not having anything to do and busy tomorrow.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:51 am

A few moments later, Tracy comes out of her room, dressed in a button up night shirt and socks. Her hair was in a braid, now what she got time to fix it "Um, I'm, g-going to head to bed now... good night..." she mumbles as she heads back into her room.

As Devin was about to head to sleep, he gets a text from Elizabeth "Hey! Are you still awake? There's something important I need to talk with you about!<3" her message reads.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:25 am

"Night.."

Dysis headed to his own room to get some sleep, he'd have plenty of stuff to do tomorrow.

___

Devin was close nodding off when he got a message from Elizabeth from text. Truth be told he was just happy to hear from them since she always brightened his day. He got himself dressed and headed to their apartment; it had been a short minute since she had been dealing with politics.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:39 am

It was later in the night when someone knocked on Dysis's door. It opens to show a very disturbed Tracy, still in her night shirt and holding a pillow "D-dysis... can I, stay here... just for tonight?" she asks "I, had a bad nightmare... a-and I don't, want to be alone..." she mumbles, not making eye contact.

Elizabeth opens the door, her face was Beaming l. She grabs Devin by the arm and pulls him in "Come in, come in!" she says as she sits him on the couch "I have some exciting news! The last few nights, I've been talking to the ruling council of my people and after a few nights, they've decided to OK our relationship!" she says, so excited that she throws her arms around his neck and kisses him!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:48 am

Dysis woke up, seeing Tracy in this state concerned him but it also sadly wasn't a surprise. There was one other thing Maya couldn't fix and he wasn't sure how to 'fix' that.

"Of course you can. Make yourself comfortable." Dysis closed the door and moved by the bed. "You can have the other half if you want."
_____

Look usual Elizabeth's energy was in some ways contagious and even if he had a good guess what it might be, it was hard not to be pulled into things.

He kissed them back, enjoying the feeling of her lips against his before pulling back but keeping them close. "That's good news! I didn't know know there was more red tape, but I'm glad to hear it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:58 am

Tracy shakes her head "I'll, sleep on the floor. The bed isn't big enough for two people." she says. She was right, of course. It was barely big enough for Dysis. It was designed for a small kid after all.

Elizabeth nods "Normally, if you were another vampire, there would be little issue. But since you're not, I needed to convince them that you were alright and it turned out good." she snuggles against him "We have their blessing to do whatever we want." she says, still smiling.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:19 am

Dysis wasn't sure about that. "You sure? I wouldn't mind sleeping on the floor and you taking the bed. Its easier to sleep when you're comfortable."
________

The Ralphlim knew that could mean many things, but he was nothing but a patient man espeically when it came to Elizabeth. He waited this long on them because he felt they were worth the time and effort. "That sounds like a cause to a celebrate if any I heard of one. But honestly? We don't do have to go out and do anything big, I just want to spend time with you and see where the night takes us."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:56 am

Tracy fidgets a bit, playing with the hem of her night shirt "Um, I-if you're, okay with sleeping on the ground... o-or... we could, go to my room..? I-it has, a bigger bed..." she mumbles, still not making eye contact and her face is beat red.

Elizabeth jumps up "No! We're going out and celebrating properly!" she says as she heads to her room "Let me get changed and we can head in out for a night on the town!" she says, full of energy as always.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:11 pm

Dysis gave them a patient smile. "That's fine. Let's head to your room." He never minded spending time with them, espeically when it came to to these sorts of things.

__

A night on the town wasn't something Devin had came in mind for, but his clothes were decent enough. Though if she was putting on something really nice, he may have to go back to his apartment and get something better on to be fair.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:49 pm

After the two of them relocate to Tracy's room, which had some girly things in it, Tracy waits for Dysis to sit on the bed.

She stands there, still blushing. This was the first time a boy has been in her room.

"D-dysis... you've always been here for me... never a-asking for anything in return..." she says as she unbuttons her top and slowly, shyly, opens it, showing off her small, cute, bare breasts and her even cuter light blue panties "I-if you want... yo-you can t-touch them..." she says, her face was still beat red.

After about ten minuets, Elizabeth comes out in a cute blue sundress and slippers on, wearing a jacket as well "Okay! Let's hit the town!" she says, enthusiastically.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:00 pm

It was a surprise that Tracy was doing this, but he also knew it probably took a lot of nerves for her to build up the courage for something like this so tried not to draw attention to it more so.

His hands went on his bare breast to gently massage them, not the biggest but they were enough.
____

Devin couldn't remember them wearing a sun dress but it was ironic in the sense they unfourtnately couldn't walk into the sun. The Necro blood didn't seem give them any more resistance or powers, or make them stronger.

He offered his hand. "Anywhere in particular you feel like heading to first?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:10 pm

When Dysis touched Tracy's breasts, she let out a little gasp. No one, not even herself, had touched her like this. It felt strange, but in a good way. She reaches up and gently places her hand on his, bringing it up to her lips, she lightly kisses his fingers, before putting his hand gently against the side of her face "You're so... gentle... so warm..." she says in a hushed voice, her eyes closed as she enjoys his touch.

Elizabeth nods "Yes! We're going to Le Bernardin. A five star French restaurant." she says as she enthusiastically pulls Devin out the door "This'll be my treat, so order anything you want!" she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:21 pm

Dysis wasn't too surprised, considering how she reacted when he had touched her all that time ago she wasn't one to really touch herself in anyway. He gently continued, tracing her face before going in for a soft kiss, not too much to ease them into things.
___

"Five star French huh? Never been to one." He admitted, not minding and actually enjoying Elizabeth's energy and dragging him along. It was part of her charm in his opinion, but he could see why others might be put off but it was their loss. "First time going in there?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:30 pm

Much to her surprise, Tracy didn't flinch or pull away. Instead, she put her arms around Dysis's neck and embraced his kiss, even returning it as she presses her naked breasts against him.

She pulls back after a bit, looking Dysis straight in the eyes, her cheeks were, naturally, red "That was, my first kiss..." she says in a hushed voice.

Elizabeth nods "Nope! I come here from time to time. Usually with out of town friends." she says as she heads in and talks with someone. She managed to get them a table.

"A friend of my fathers runs this restaurant. He usually gets me tables if it's not super busy." she explains as she gets two menus for them "Remember, order whatever you want. It's on me tonight." she says with a grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:08 am

Dysis knew this was a bold step for her, and was doing his best to remind himself who he was dealing it and be slow with them. It was kind of hard to know, but thankfully his move seemed to have worked out judging by her reaction.

"Really?" That genuine surprised him. Tracy was good looking and she was very likeable, espeically if she let you in. Some guys in his opinion wanted to have their cake and eat it to with unrealistic standards. They wanted a girlfriend that looked a super model with a good personality. Good luck finding one that wasn't A single, and B looking your way or just even meeting them. You weren't that guy.

It didn't matter though. That was their loss in the here and now.

He gently traced her face, smiling a bit. "Well, it wasn't my very first kiss. But it was my most special one because it came from you."
____

The question of what exactly happened to her parents came to mind but, Devin had a feeling it wasn't pleasant. He couldn't bare bringing her happy mood down so he held off from it. It wasn't the time. He suspected either the council helped make sure she was taken care of, or her parents had been very well off.

He decided to order Coq au vin, it looked like something he liked eating as he never tried French food. It be nice if Elizabeth could taste the food with him, but she was enjoying herself all the same so he supposed it didn't matter.

"Just been wondering, what were you folks like?" It was a lighter topic then what actually happened to them and in a way asking was getting to know Elizabeth even more.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:27 pm

Tracy smiles at him and it was the kind of smile that could warm someone's soul. Tears of, what one can only describe as joy, spring into her eyes as she wraps her arms around Dysis and pulls him into another hug "T-thank yo-you... for b-being so...wonderful..." she hiccups as the tears fall, unimpeded, down her cheeks.

Elizabeth shrugs "My mother was as beautiful as she was strict and my father was as handsome as he was kind and together they would govern over the vampires in New York." she says.

"However, as you already know, just because we're long lived, doesn't mean we're invincible and a plane crash doesn't care who or what you are." she says with a sigh.

It was at this time a waiter comes over and asks if they were ready to order. Elizabeth closes the menu "Oui. Je voudrais le Confit de Canard, s'il vous plaƮt." she says as she looks over to Devin "And you'll have?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:54 am

Dysis felt that warm, stupid fuzzy feeling from the hug and Tracy apparently being that happy. She had been through a lot up to including what that crazy had done to them. She deserved to live a normal and peaceful life(and after life, but one thing at a time)

It seemed like the right time and he really wanted to, so he opted for another light, gentle kiss.
___

That told Devin a few things he didn't know before. It seemed her parents had been apart of the council if they were governing. That explained the income of where she was getting the money in expensive-as-hell New York with no regular job yet.

"I'll have Coq au vin please." It seemed she knew French as well, which wasn't really a surprise. Their backgrounds were interestingly opposite. He came from a bad city not having a connection to his parents trying to make a break, where Elizabeth came from a more well off family.

A idea he had now that he was more well off was looking into invest in such places that had been 'forgotten' about and left between the cracks. He knew Espen did something similar.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:37 am

Tracy, once again, returned Dysis's kiss, her arms still wrapped around his neck, her small breasts pressing against his firm chest, her tiny, light pink nipples were poking him, indicating that she's getting heated from all this intimate contact with a boy that she likes.

Elizabeth was smiling over at Devin as they waited for their meals. The young vampire had ordered some wine for Devin and some 'tomato juice' for herself.

"So, what would you like to do after we eat?" she asks "I was thinking that it would involve a nice walk in The Park." she says, still smiling at him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:06 pm

That got him excited as well but he was doing his best to keep his hormones in check. Even so, he continued the kiss before trailing downwards to suck on her breast, feeling the hardened nipples under his tongue.

He'd go as far as she was comfortable with, and if that was just fonding and such it suited him just fine.

_______

Devin wondered how the food would be as it wasn't normally his scene but he was more then up for trying things out of his comfort zone. What was life without a bit more change of pace?

"Walk in the park?" He asked. "Sure. I'd be more then cool with that as walking in New York never gets old to me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:59 am

Tracy didn't put up any resistance when Dysis started sucking on her small light pink nipples and if anything, it seemed she wanted this as she put her hands on his head to keep him there longer.

She was starting to breath harder the longer he lingered on her nipples and she even laid back on the bed, giving Dysis full access to her slender body, to do almost anything he wanted with her.

Elizabeth nods "It does when there's no one to share the walk with." she says as their food comes along. Elizabeth's food looks good, it's a pity she can't taste it.

She picks a bit at her food "Luckily, I have the perfect guy to accompany me on this walk." she says with a sultry smile and come-hither eyes, but this look lasts only for a second and soon she had her usual too-full-of-energy smile back on, with eyes full of excitement.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:35 pm

While it was tempting to be a bit more aggressive, he was always mindful of who he was dealing with at the time. It was hard to know how far Tracy was willing to go at the current time and he was testing things at the moment, slowly.

Dysis lifted his shirt off, letting fall off to the side revealing his toned build. He wasn't super muscular but definitely of someone that kept in good shape, but there was also the cheat of Nosferartu genetics when it came to looks. He kissed them again, trailing to her breast, then bit lower.

He was in the midst of sliding off her cute panties, but not too fast in case she got uncomfortable.

___

Devin wasn't completely sure if his mind was playing tricks on him or Elizabeth had a different looks moments ago. Even for someone like him he did miss things from time to time, especially when he wasn't expecting it.

"I can't think of any better company."
Devin took a sip of his wine before placing it down. "Just idle curiousity. If a Nosferartu was dating one of your kind, would it still need to go the council to go further? Even if they may be considered vampires of some kind, they obviously aren't the same."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:29 pm

Tracy, still embarrassed and not really making any kind of wye contact, said nothing and didn't even protest when Dysis pulls her panties off, revealing her tiny, tight, soft wet pussy. She had a very small and thin tuft of pubic hair, as if it had Just started to grow.

She seemed to get even More embarrassed, if that were possible, but she just lay there, not completely naked in front of him and the only indication she gave off that she was enjoying herself, aside from her trembling naked body in was that she was breathing harder and that she was getting wet.

Elizabeth nods "I believe so." she says "Because even though they are named Nosferatu, they are still Very much alien with different abilities than my people." she explains "But since we're talking about serious stuff..." she looks away from Devin "I, uh, I know what you and Chelsea did, you know, in your office..." she mumbles.

She quickly looks back to Devin "Oh! B-but I'm not mad or disappointed in you!" she quickly says "I'm, disappointed and mad, at myself... for not noticing your needs sooner... that I failed you as your girlfriend, that you needed to seek out relief elsewhere..." she looks up at Devin "I'm sorry for being so insensitive to your needs and I'll try to be a better girlfriend from now on."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:43 am

Dysis didn't think she was ready to go all the way but considering he had no protection with them probably not a bad thing. Last thing they needed was another kid while they were trying to get everything together.

He began to skillfully use his tongue on her inner lips, slowly working on them and getting Tracy used to things before he continued.

It was a conversation Devin knew they would need to have. Even if they never found out, he wasn't going to feel right keeping it secret forever.

Devin shook his head a bit. While there may been some truth to it depending how you viewed things, he felt he was more responsible. "Sure I was backed up, but I also should of been more patient like I have until that point. No one put a gun to my head. I'm sorry about that and I'll do better. You didn't fail anything, if anything was more on me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum