Finally Home

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Finally Home - Page 3 Empty Re: Finally Home

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:02 pm

While Andrien couldn't say he was the best with some social cues, he was at least not dense enough to ignore Mindy asking them. That and if the feelings he got what he thought Might be, then just ignoring it wasn't going a way to win them over.

Andrien shook his head. "I'm sorry for the last minute but I changed my mind after talking with Mindy. They need me here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:19 pm

Lee eyes Andrien for a bit "Fine. I'll be back in another week with news, good or bad, about the Chozo's research." he says as he, and Key, head through the vortex, which returns to normal after he leaves.

Mindy looks over to Andrien "Well, you missed your chance to be a hero... but I'm glad you did." she says, placing a firm hand on his shoulder "Come on. Let's head back to the settlement." she says to both Arlic and Andrien. She seemed in good spirits.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:49 pm

Andrien didn't really regret his choice at the moment; it always felt nice to feel needed. He did wonder how Arlic was holding up with her big sister leaving so soon, but if she wasn't he didn't want them feeling down. "How about the three of us go find something fun to do for the rest of the day?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:45 am

Arlic shakes her head, still holding her tail for security "You two go ahead... I have work to do..." she says as she starts off back towards her home.

Mindy looks over towards Arlic, then back to Andrien "Find us something to do. I'll join you in a bit." she says "I think I should talk with Arlic about her sister."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:04 pm

Andrien was going to make it a point to approve his social skills, so if need be he'd feel confident if need be he could help Arlic without worrying about putting his foot in his mouth. He was a long way from where he was originally when he first escaped but he was no Andrea.

So the other question what do I do now?

There was a couple of things he could remember Mindy typically did during down time, train or read. Maybe the later, though he wasn't opposed being a training partner if she wanted even if he was much weaker then she was. In the mean time he'd go into town and see if anything of interest was going on.

At the least he didn't have to worry about a Red Moon or mating season, both were annoying to deal with. It didn't seem quite the same with him, which Andrien chalked up as the scientist poking around with things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:11 am

It was about fifteen minuets when Mindy comes walking back "Sorry about that. When one of my family is in pain, I have to do what I can to help them. That's what a good big sister does." she Says big sister, but Arlic was Actually grown before Mindy, which would make Mindy the Little sister here.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 01, 2020 8:15 am

Andrien didn't know better far as Arlic had Actually came before Mindy and likely before him as well. It wasn't like the artificial Sayain and Alusarian's didn't age like they normally would; it was just Arlic had a very unique case none of them knew about.

"No, it's fine. I'm not as close as you two are but I care about Arlic too of course."
" Andrien explained. "I was slightly surprised she decided to stay and not go with Key for a few days but at the same time not. She loves her sister but I know that place isn't home to her."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 02, 2020 5:09 pm

Mindy nods "She knows her place is here, where she can do the most good for her people and she doesn't think we can go on without her help." she explains "It's cute. I've Tried to tell her that I'm just as smart as her, but she said 'Just as, isn't As smart as', I didn't take any offence to it, as brains were never a Saiyan's strong suit." she chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 02, 2020 8:29 pm

It was a niche he didn't think most of the other people could properly fill in being in smart was she was suppose to be; though he hadn't seen her brain properly tested. "She'd be a good scientist or something if that's what she decides what she wants to do. She has a lot of potential either way."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 02, 2020 8:35 pm

Mindy nods "Indeed she would be. I'm trying to talk her into going to Cryogenia or Eldar when she gets older, but she says she wants to return to Vegeta and study under the Chozo they have there." she says "She said the other two places would provide little challenge to her intellect and that Only the Chozo's training would be up to Her standards." Mindy chuckles, amused by this "If she's coming off as a bit arrogant and full of herself, remember she Is a Saiyan."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 02, 2020 8:55 pm

Andrien gave a mental shrug. "It doesn't bother me. Artificial or not a Sayain or Alusarian is still close enough to the original mentally and emotionally a lot of the time and I met plenty of both. What's interesting is how that nature bleeds out in different ways. My case is kind of weird. I kind of feel like they were tinkering with stuff which why I feel like some of my instincts and drives are kinda screwy at times."

"That intnailly did bother me. Among other things." He admitted. "I've learned that stuff doesn't matter, plus I have everyone else here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 03, 2020 3:09 am

This got Mindy's interest "What do you mean by your instincts and drives are a bit screwy?" she asks. As far as she could tell, most of, if not all of, their instincts, drives, and racial quarks were still intact. Otherwise, it would mess up what made them so effective in the first place. But then, she Did have to remember that Andrien wasn't made for the same reason as everyone else in the settlement.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 03, 2020 5:18 pm

Andrien thinks for a bit. "Most of my kind has a desire for fighting, and if not that then a drive for something they take a active interest in. I don't have it, or it seems pretty muted. I don't seem to get effected by the certain seasons like other Alusarian's do finding a mate. Or rather mine seems kind of random. I thought maybe they muted it so I'd be less distracted but only way that would make sense if got rid of it completely. I couldn't really tell you their angle. I haven't ever been Under a Red Moon, but I'd guess it effect me similar ways. Not eager to find out."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 03, 2020 6:38 pm

Mindy gotnto thinking "Yes, I've heard of Alusarians and the red moon, but thought that since we were in space, we wouldn't need to worry about that..." she says "but they would have likely learned how to weaponize this, wouldn't they..?" she mumbles to herself, before looking over to Andrien "I'm sorry, but can I take a rain check? There's something I need to look into." she says before heading off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 04, 2020 10:48 am

"It's fine. I'll talk to you later." Since there were more then just himself far as artificial Alusarian's living on here it make sense it be something they'd want to look into just to be safe. He heard of artificial moonlight or something so maybe generating the effects of a Red Moon could be done a similar way. While he was a bit dissapointed the time was cut short spending time with them, there was something more important to look into.

It was kinda useless without control though against anyone you couldn't plow through, at least far as Alusarian's were concerned. Vegeta didn't seem to have to worry about the Full moon anymore from what Joseph said. In the mean time maybe he should see about getting some rest; it had been a long day.

(Thread is closed I suppose)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3