Finally Home

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Finally Home - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally Home

Post by Namey Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:41 am

Lee shrugs "They said it would only take one dose to fix your genetic coding. But yes, I believe you would need to rest afterwards. Something to ask them, I'm sure." he says, though, a thought occurs to Lee, what if there were some who didn't Want to undergo the procedure? How would he help Them out? *I suppose I can ask the Chozo to start making the injections...* he thinks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:00 am

Andrien supposed he'd get to it when he was able to once he got there but the trick would be making it more then a fifty percent success rate. "So the genetic fixing aside, how long do you think most have just relying on injections before they aren't useful anymore?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:25 am

Lee shrugs, as if not caring, which some knew to to Not be the case at all "That depends on the individual. Not everyone's decay rate is the same. Like yours is slower than Key's was when she needed her injections." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:46 pm

"Hm. That might mean there could potentially be a few more artificial Sayain's or Alusarian's out there. I doubt any would survive this long without injection treatment of any kind though."
It was possible maybe a few were scattered laying low, it was a big galaxy and plenty of places to be at.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:55 pm

Lee nods slowly "It's for sure that there are more out there. Not everyone is so eager to gather in one place, should Cooler and his people show up." he says, ordering another drink "As for the serum, it's a genetic stabilizing agent. It's nothing hard, or at least not Too hard, to make. But it's sale and use is closely monitored by the Galactic Patrol."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:47 pm

Andrien could understand that part, it was valid. Plus, said people might have a home and loved ones where they at currently. "Makes sense to me. Part of the reason I haven't traveled is because without a transport technique feel its too risky. Cooler and his are out there like a bad rash that won't go away. That's why I want to get stronger just in case."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:14 am

Lee shrugs "Transportation techniques aren't all that great and I don't suggest you learn any, anytime soon." he says "And I suggest you Not let those limit or hold you back. Live your life, while you're able to."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:19 pm

Andrien supposed it was a fair point, normally. With Mindy around and some of the others they weren't exactly helpless it was just he was more cautious when it came to other people and not just himself. The last part was what actually caught his attention. "What do you mean? You use it, besides what is the actual drawback to one?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:52 am

Lee eyes Andrien "I use it out of necessity for what I do." he says "Would you rather I take a ship here? That would take maybe a week at most. A week where people wouldn't have the medicines they Need to survive." he points out, starting to sound pissed, and unlike most other Saiyan's, Lee's was a quiet anger.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:01 pm

Andrien was slightly confused about something, or rather what he said earlier then the last part. "Of course not, its important you get here on time. It's just you said transportation techniques weren't all they cracked up to be and I respect your opinion but never said why."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:37 pm

Lee gets up, picks up a stool, makes a motion and the area in front of him seems to warp as he puts half the bar stool in the strange vortex, which suddenly snaps closed, taking half the stool with it!

Lee tosses what's left of the seat at Andrien's feet, then goes back to sitting down "That, is what could happen, if not for Years of training." he says finishing off his drink as he looks over to the Alusarian "Is That what you want to learn?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:03 am

So apparently, least from what he saw it didn't potentially treat the user that kindly if not for the right training. "Hm. Maybe not for now. " If it took years he didn't want to spend that much time on a single just to get it remotely working for something he might not use as much.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:28 am

Lee grabs another stool and sits back down. The bar owner not saying anything about the older Saiyan destroying his stuff "Now, just imagine, if you will, if someone like Cooler learned a move like that. There would be little to stop him." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:04 pm

The young man could see the point of view to that, so it was a good thing they didn't..at least to his knowledge. "If I manage through the experiment treatment I'll just settle for normal training for now." He wasn't sure how far he could push himself here, he may have to travel a bit as well. Even if Joseph trained him it would take him a long time to reach Primal form to better protect this place.

If he could even transform. He never quite checked how high his s cell count was. There was still a decent amount of Alusarian's that couldn't transform. It wasn't important at the moment.

"You know Cooler might already have some sort of transportation technique? Maybe something less refined. It would explain how he managed to get away from Broly when he attacked Jurai.." Anything could of happened during that though.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:17 pm

Lee shakes his head "No. He doesn't. That wasn't the original Cooler. It was a Meta Cooler clone that he sends out to command his troops from far off missions." he explains "When a Meta Cooler clone is destroyed, the pieces usually disappear, so it's practically impossible to study for weaknesses."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:19 am

That bastard could technically be at multiple places at once? That seemed like a recipe for a disaster. "He has clones now too? Fuckin' wonderful but not surprised. Looks like the more room they're given the worse the problem gets. No use in complaining about what's done, but I wonder if the original is dealt with the clones will still be around. Guess there's no way to know."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:55 pm

Lee nods "Indeed. Like I said, the clones disappear when destroyed, so no one can study them." he reminds Andrien "But what I can say, from personal experience, is rhat the Meta Cooler clones have outstanding regenerative properties. From small wounds to regrowing whole limbs within seconds."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:12 pm

Andrien was quite for a bit. "If that's the case, if maybe there was some way to I don't know immoblize them so they aren't a threat and get one of their pieces to study. Easier said then done, but its a thought."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:49 am

Lee shakes his head "You shouldn't worry about such things.It's very unlikely that you'll ever run into Cooler or any of his clones and even more unlikely that you would survive such an encounter." he points out, finishing his drink.

He slides a galactic credit card to pay his tab "You had best get yourself ready, as I plan on leaving within the next hour." he says as he starts out, as the owner cleans up the broken bar stool left in Lee's wake.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:48 pm

Andrien left shortly after Lee to head home to get his things, which, honestly wasn't all that much. It wasn't like he was going on a vacation so it wasn't like he Really needed all that much to begin with for the most part.

The last time he talked to Keya she had said Luffa and Andrea were apparently still alive and in which case, he was going have to pay them a visit after. If he survived this anyway.

Once he was done getting his things, he headed out to go wait he still had some slight time to kill.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:11 pm

In what seemed like only a few minuets, an hour had passed and Mindy comes walking over to Andrien's "Hey..." she says as she knocks on the entrance "Lee's waiting for you at the endge of the settlement." she says "You know, you don't Have to go. There are Plenty of people who would willingly go in your place."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:45 pm

A moment later, the young man opened the door. "I know. It's risky for who ever goes." That said, there was something that was clicking in Andrien's head. There were some social cues and such that still flew over his head because of how he grew up, but he liked to think he was a decently observant person.

Once could just be said to be a coincidence, but the second time of trying to nudge him to staying when it was still risky regardless of who went made him think Mindy may not have wanted him in particular to go. or he was reading too much into it. "Did you want me to stay?" He asked quitely. If she did specfically, then he would since he wasn't one to disregard others thoughts if they showed they cared.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:26 pm

Mindy nods "Of course I want you to stay. I f it were up to me, I wouldn't have Any of my people going away to be experimented on. Not until the procedure was one hundred percent safe." she says "When you decided to stay here, you became my responsibility." she says, placing a hand on Andrien's shoulder "We might not have been in the same genetics facility, but you're still apart of my family, just like everyone who's here." she explains, giving his shoulder a gentle squeeze "And I don't want to see anything bad happen to my family."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:11 pm

Andrien was a bit touched and for a moment he did consider staying, in the current sense. He felt like this was actually his home so he wasn't leaving. However, someone needed to do it or they were going to always be stuck binding on time.

If he got through this, he was definitely going to improve by training the most he could so if time came, he could help Mindy. He wasn't going to look for trouble but his track record with people he cared about wasn't..good. Typically. If stuff hit someone else wasn't coming to bail you out, the only one looking out for your own was yourself. Some people could skate through life with their happy ending, he and his circle didn't have that luxury. There was no guarntee of one, but if you wanted one, you had to fight and take it; no one was going to give it to you.

He did feel kind of strange in a good way when she touched him, he wasn't sure why though. Andrien had felt rather funny around Mindy as of late.

"You're a good woman. I just wish you didn't have to shoulder that alone; I don't want anything happening to you either. But.."
He trailed off a bit. "But like you said, if not me, its going to be someone else which still has the same risk.  It's risky either way but I promise I won't do anything extra besides what's needed."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:47 pm

Mindy shakes her head "That's sweet of you to say, but I'm not alone." she states "In addition to all of you guys, Lee is also helping me." she points out "If it weren't for him, I'd still be drifting out there, waiting to die. He saved me and gave me hope again. He told me that there were people who needed me and went out of his way to set this place up for all of us."

She looks back to the settlement and all the people going about their business "When the people started coming in, and after talking to them, they had hope of living again and when Lee told them that the Chozo, of all people, were working on a cure, a collective sigh of relief sounded through the settlement." she says with a slight smile.

Key comes walking over, Arlic not too far behind. The yoing girl was holding onto her own tail, as if it were a security blanket "Are you sure you can't stay longer?" she asks "At least until Lee comes back with Andrien."

Key shakes her head "I'm afraid not. You know that my place is by the Queen's side." she points out.

Arlic shakes her head "But why? What have they ever done for you, besides make fun of the fact that you're different?" she asks.

Lee comes walking over "Enough idle chat." he says in a grumpy mood "Are we ready to head back?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next