The Dream (M)

2 posters

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Dream (M) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dream (M)

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:15 pm

Hiroshi didn't think this was their girl by how they were acting not to mention the alignment he saw. It was something he should of asked Jason about, but still he had to intervene. "Stop! That's not the right person who we're after!"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:23 pm

The spider girl screeches to a stop 'The Obliterator!" she hisses just as a ball of necroplasma hit her 'AHH!" she cry's out as she falls to the ground.

The Huntress lands right behind her, she flexes her arms slightly as two necroplasma infused swords pop out of her wrists.

When Hiroshi intervenes, this causes the Huntress to hesitate, which the spider girl took advantage of, and tried to get away, but one of Hiroshi's Darkness arms wraps around the spider girl's neck, holding her in place!

"Tell her we will take this creature to the Hunters..!" the Obliterator hisses "If she tries to fight us... we are no match... not in my current state..." he growls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:36 am

Hiroshi hoped the pause was because Mitsuki was realizing what she was doing. It wasn't just for the girl or not fighting them which he didn't want to do, but for Mitsuki's sake since he didn't want it weighing on her conscious after the fact. "I'll take her to the Hunters, we can get information from them too."

Hopefully she backed off, he didn't use the classic 'Sarah wouldn't want this' well because it might make them angry again among others. He never got that line when it was used so much.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:58 am

Since she had taken lives before, mostly those of her own kind, taking out this Oni wouldn't weigh too much on her conscious. The Huntress lowers her sword slowly, "Get her out of my sight before I change my mind." she growls as she turns her back, her swords seem to retract back into her arms.

The spider girl had passed out due to lack of air, so this would make transporting her to the Hunters much easier "We should take her up on her offer..." the Obliterator snarls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:13 am

Hiroshi left soon after that to the Hunter HQ and hand the girl over though be best not to be walking around his armor of course. After that was taken care of, it just be a matter of talking to Abraxus but he'd stress it was important so he'd come quickly when he could, hopefully.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:25 am

The Hunter HQ was jumping as usual. There were those giving Hiroshi strange looks as he walks in with the spider Oni. Mad was suddenly there "Who is this..?" he growls, his eyes blazing "Does this have to do... with the house fire... by Taki Izumi's school../" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:36 am

Hiroshi nodded to that and gave a Very short abirdged. "Yes, there was a attack there on a friend of mine named Sarah where she lived. This girl wasn't the muscle but she is involved, long story short a bunch of kids got slaughtered." He said in a low tone. "So i need to turn them in and then talk to Abraxus. Who do I turn them into?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:40 am

Mad nods slowly "I shall take her..." he snarls "Abraxus is in his office..." he growls as he holds out a clawed hand for the Oni girl.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:49 am

Hiroshi gave the girl to Mad before heading to the office, though knocking first. "Abraxus? We need to talk, something really bad just happened Oni related by Taki's school." He wasn't sure how Abraxus would react to the news, except obviously not good as it likely hit close to home. At least if nothing else he'd be sympathetic to what Sarah was going through.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:06 am

Abraxus opens his door and motions for Hiroshi to come in before he takes a seat again "That fire by Taki's school... it was a good thing it happened to an abandoned house. The fire brigade managed to put it out before it could spread, those... strangely enough it seemed Very localized..." he looks over to Hiroshi "Almost like a Farian was controlling the flames. Anything you'd like to tell me, Hiroshi?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:14 am

Hiroshi paused then got started. "I would like to start off with a request to be on leave for a bit to look after Sarah, as well as if you have any professionals that deal with hardcore mental trauma can have sessions with them from time to time. It sounds left field..but its bad and it'll make sense when I explain.."

And he did, making sure not to leave anything out as far as what happened to Sarah and why she was in the state she was in
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:25 am

Abraxus was calm, the whole way through Hiroshi's explanation and when he finishes up, Abraxus stands "Hiroshi, you're a freelancer. That means if we need you for something, we'll call you. Other than that, you can take jobs as you see fit. You don't work For us, you work With us." he says as he picks up his phone "I'll make some calls for Sarah and see what I can do. But due to the nature of her trauma, I'm not sure if there's much any of our people can do."

He punches in a number "You can go and do your whatever. I have some calls to make and afterwards, I wish to see this Oni you brought in." he says, his voice was still calm and steady "Homicide please... Abraxus Abraham from the Hunters... 161246... Yes, I would like to report a potential homicide at..." he looks at the report of the fire for the address.

"We should leave... we have much to do..." the Obliterator growls "We must find Rademaker… find out how he is getting strong..." he snarls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:31 am

He wanted to get back home at this rate but he had a point, there was no harm in asking Mad before he left. If he wanted to get stronger he needed to know, because he needed something other then using his natural transformation to boost the power of his friend in a short burst gimmick. Though, he supposed he could work on it where it was more suistanbale then very short burst.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:49 am

Mad was standing outside of the interrogation room, glaring at the spider girl. Musume was also there, having been called there to as sort of a 'friendly face', which seemed to be needed, as the spider girl was hammering on the door 'Let me out! I didn't do anything wrong! Let me out, let me out, let me OOOUUUTTT!!" she yells and keeps pounding on the door.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:59 am

One could tell things were bad if while happy to see his friend, being around Blader didn't have have the strong effect it usually had on himself most of the time.

He went over to Mad. "So seems things about going about as expected." He mumbled. "I finished talking with Abraxus, I wanted to ask you how you've been getting stronger. But first, did you want to know the full context of everything or wait until you got briefed We can talk somewhere private.""
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:23 am

Mad shakes his head "The details... are not important to me..." he growls "Julius will handle this..." he grumbles.

Musume looks over to Hiroshi "Could You tell me why you have Tomoko locked up? She's a gentle soul who wouldn't hurt anyone if she could help it." she says and jerks a thumb at Mad "This one refuses to tell me Anything." she says in a huff.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:00 pm

Hiroshi thought about it, he might learn a few extra background pieces of the puzzle, and as usual he liked spending time with them. "We can talk in your room." Meaning, he'd rather talk to them alone rather then just in front of everyone.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:36 pm

Musume nods "Sure. But it'll have to wait until I'm finished here." she says "Julius is in a meeting with some of the senior members about something big..." she says in a low tone "You can go and wait for me in my room. I'll be back when I can."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:44 pm

Hiroshi nodded to that, his head wasn't in the gutter about being alone in a room with them because of all that was going on. "..I'll see you there." After that he headed to their room to go wait for them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:52 pm

As Hiroshi was waiting, something moves in the shadows "Rademaker is here..." the Obliterator snarls.

And sure enough, Mad comes walking out of the shadows "Come with me..." he growls as he walks back into the shadows
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:55 pm

It wasn't like she was going anywhere and she said it probably be a minute before she came. Besides he did have to talk to Mad about something so he followed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:06 pm

When the two of them emerged from the shadows, they were in a warehouse of some kind and there were cattle in pens and men wandering about. They were in a slaughterhouse.

One of the guys wanders over to Mad "Hey! Welcome back. A bit early this time around." he says, eyeing Hiroshi "Who's your friend?" he asks.

Mad holds out a roll of money "He's like me... extend to him the same services..." he growls.

The warehouse worker takes the money and pockets, nodding to Hiroshi "Whatever you say. This way fella." he says as he leads Hiroshi to a darkened room with a door on the end "Here ya. Enjoy." he says, closing the door.

It was now pitch black in there, but Hiroshi could see just fine, thanks to his friend. The metal door on the other side opens, the sound of a cattle prod goes off and three cows come shambling in "Try not to damage the bodies Too much. We still need to sell the meat." the guy says on a speaker.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:23 pm

Hiroshi had a feeling of what he going for, considering what Jason said but he rolled with it. "So what did want me to do?" He suppose when the time came..he'd just let his friend do his thing. No need to make his clothes and such a mess.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:31 pm

"I believe it is obvious..." the Obliterator snarls as he armors up and his Darkness Arms are poised for action "So... this is how he does it... smart..." he growls "Just leave this... to me..." he hisses, almost sounding joyful as his Darkness Arms get to work!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:38 pm

Hiroshi wasn't thrilled but didn't protest either, it was better then doing it to living people at the very least. So he just allowed them to do their thing until they were finished.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum