The Dream (M)

2 posters

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Dream (M) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dream (M)

Post by Namey Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:12 pm

Jason was waiting outside, of course "You look like you could use a stiff drink." he says "Like I said, you wouldn't like what you found." he says "Her mind is gone. You don't see the things she saw and Not go into a very dark place." he states "If she ever recovers, she won't be the same. Not after what she was forced to see and do in the aftermath." ge says, nodding to the backyard "She managed to bury the pieces back there at least."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:16 pm

Hiroshi was silent for a long period, he was thinking. "..I heard Suki mention something about proving your strength, wisdom and courage you get a wish, is that true? That may be the only way I could maybe help with this..but in the present, who did this? Was it the Oni Overlord like I think or someone else?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:22 pm

Jason nods "Yes. You can prove your wisdom, power, and courage to gain a wish. But you'll need to find the one with the power of the Tri-Force first and her protectors have gone through a Lot of trouble to keep her safe and hidden." he says "As for the 'who done it', it was the Spyder sisters. They were told to leave Marble alive, so she could let all the other Oni know what awaits them and their families, if they don't come back to the Oni Overlord."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:30 pm

"Maybe, but I have to try something for Sarah's sake even if its extremely difficult and long path ahead of me..."
Hiroshi grunted a bit, keeping his anger in check, seemed he might of found his first to feed to his friend. "I can't do shit about the Oni Overlord, don't have divine energy or anything have to wait until Bow gets in place his thing in place. As for the Spider sisters, I assume they taking direct orders are pretty close to the Oni Overlord to normally?"

Either way, both the sisters and Overlord would have to be taken care. Did no good to help and they just ruin everything again.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:46 pm

Jason shakes his head "Then you'll have to find Cinda and Star on your own, if you're looking for them." he points out "But if it's Bow you're wondering about, you can go to him right now and try to get another wish from him, but it might not be as easy this time around." he says "So, what do you plan on doing about Marble?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:01 pm

Hiroshi didn't answer for a minute "I don't know. Her mind as you said is gone, she might willingly decide to go with the Overlord now, or she'll be consumed by revenge and neither are good. I can offer for them to live with me in the meantime or something..its not healthy being in that house by herself like that. Me and the others could be there, but I'm worried she'll close people off because of this."

"With Bow you said might not be as easy, would there be a test now or something? Either way, its a moot point unless the Overlord and sisters are taken care of first since they can just do it again and render it pointless."

Hiroshi glanced at the house. "...You know, she did pray to the Christian God for protection. I know deities are real now, so they were either uncaring, weak, or non existent or tied with tape."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:07 pm

Jason shrugs "Probably all of the above." he says "While I agree that it's not healthy for her to stay in this house, thoses aren't her only options." he points out "So, what are you gonna tell Taki? She knows you're looking for Marble and you are unable to lie to her."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:14 pm

"The truth."
Hiroshi said. "If she rejects Sarah because of it and especially after what happened, then she'd surpris me. I'm pretty sure she already knows but I'm not one hundred percent sure. I'll ask Marble if she wants to live with me, Taki or somewhere else. It might be safer at Taki's with the barrier. But what did you mean by Bow or will I have to find out myself?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:44 pm

Jason frowns "You are such a downer, you know that? Always looking at the negative side of things. I think that's the influence of the Obliterator." he points out "Do you Honestly think that Taki would turn her friend away just because she's not Human?" he asks "Taki's known about Marble since she became Nixa and Marble would be better with you at this moment in time." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:52 pm

Maybe he was right,  but it was hard to think positively with what happened but he was going to try. Marble needed him to be strong and uplifting in her desperate time of need. He'd worry about the other stuff later, but he left Jason to talk to the young woman after excusing himself. "Hey, listen its not safe here. We need to get you cleaned up. Do..you want stay with me?" He asked gently and patiently, knowing she wasn't completely there.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:37 am

She was still in the kitchen, but this time she was cutting food, getting it ready to feel mouths that no longer required food "When the little ones get back... they'll be so hungry..." she mumbles as she continues to prepare lunch, oblivious to Hiroshi being there.

"Just knock her out and get her from here." Jason says "Asking her anything in this state, is like banging your head against the wall for answers. She's borderline catatonic and isn't likely to answer you." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:42 am

Hiroshi would have balked the idea of ever hurting Sarah in anyway, but in this case it was a mercy, so he reluctantly he did so as well as catching them so they didn't fall. There was nothing he could do for their mind, he couldn't say the same about anyone else but definitely not him. Maybe Abraxus knew some people who specialized with trauma victims, it would make sense given his profession. He'd need to use the limited shadows of the day to travel obviously since carrying around a unconcious girl was a no brainer.

Hiroshi frowned at something else. "...She keeps talking about little ones. Where most of her family here kids? Didn't seem to mention anything about parents, but that doesn't mean anything either."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:09 am

Jason nods slowly as he walks Hiroshi out of the house and away from it "In a manner of speaking. She had nine Oni children here. She smuggled them out in the confusion for leadership amonst the Oni. She was like their big sister. She just wanted a better life for them." he explains. Once a decent distance from the house, Jason holds his hand up and fires a small Ki blast at it, causing the house to be engulfed in fire "And now, those who called Onee chan are all gone and she is now truly alone in this world." he looks over to Hiroshi "Thank Mitsuki next time you see her. She saved Reiko from this fate."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:15 am

He and Taki and such would be for her, but he knew it wasn't the same.  Still he'd do his best, really all he could do. As for the Reiko thing, he would for sure even if he still didn't know where they were exactly. "The sooner this Overlord is dealt with, the better. It won't solve everything but its a start.  What about her parents? Did they die or she not get along with them?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:14 am

Jason shakes his head "No. They died shortly after she was born. She is truly alone in this world." he says "At least now she is." he says as he waves to Hiroshi "Take care of her." he says as he starts to lift off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:26 am

There wasn't as Much shadows as he would of liked, but he managed to make it work for him and get home in the darkness of his room. Once he got there,  he gently set her down on the bed before sending a text to Taki.

'..I found Sarah, she's fine, physically. But its bad and its Oni related. Just bring yourself and if possible Mitsuki for now. And some spare clothes from one or both of you if you can. We need to have a long talk meet me at my house.'

He knew the two would be here quickly, maybe panicing but there was no nice way to put it. He did at least gave them some new clothes of those two small for him as he waited so she was presentable. He didn't think her old bloody ones could be salvaged and probably for the best.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:56 am

Taki had already made it home at that time when she got Hiroshi's text. Naturally she got worried and goes up to her room while texting Mitsuki. She gets a change of clothes ready before heading out.

Mitsuki was the first to get to Hiroshi's, since her place was a little closer, and she was faster, and knocks. She didn't bring anything with her, because her clothes wouldn't fit Sarah "Hiroshi, it's Mitsuki." she calls out to him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:12 am

Hiroshi opened the door, looking a bit tired and older then he had the right to be at the moment. "hey." He greeted tiredly as he moved to the side of the door. "I guess Taki didn't get it or she's on her way.."

Those were the only things that made sense, he shook his head. "Anyway, to the point. not sure if you remember Jason, the guy that helped a bit back, comes and goes and seems to know just about eveything. He came to me, and messed with my phone..and then I found them.."

He went on the explain what happened. "..So after that, far as family goes she doesn't have anyone left and we're the closes thing to it. I'll be doing my best to look after them, but I can't do it completely by myself. She probably needs a regular therapist if I'm honest. I don't think these Spider sisters will come after them to finish but I don't want to chance it either."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:30 am

Mitsuki's face was blank the entire time Hiroshi was talking. She was looking at Sarah, her friend. Sarah was just sitting there, there was nothing on her face, much like Mitsuki's face. If the young Necro felt anything at all, she was hiding it Very well "Spyder sisters, you said?" she asks, before turning to head out "I believe you should let the Hunters know what has happened. Tell them everything." she says as she heads out.

Only to run into Taki "Oh! Mitsuki, how is Sarah?" she asks as her friend silently walks past. Taki heads on inside and sees her friend. A gasp escapes her as she drops the items she was carrying "Sarah!" she runs over to her friend "Sarah? Sarah!" she cries, trying to get a response from the young Oni.

She turns to Hiroshi, there was anger, concern, and fear in her teary eyes "What happened to her? You said it involved the Oni! Did that bastard do this to her?" she asks, more like demands.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:51 am

Hiroshi took a deep breath as he steadied himself. He knew Taki was likely to be a hot head after the news, but as Jason said he couldn't lie to her and she was going to find out whether he wanted to or not. "..In a sense they did. Before I say anything more I need you to promise you'll stay by her side right now because I need to talk to Abraxus about what happened and she needs someone on her side to protect and look after her when I do it. Can you do that?"

He wasn't opposed to attacking or anything, just they had to be smart about it, the only target off the table was the Overlord since they couldn't be killed by normal because of his stupid divine hax.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:05 pm

Taki still looked pissed, but she didn't seem like she was going to leave her friend's side "I promise I won't do anything too rash." she says "Now tell me what happened to Sarah and how can we help make her better?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:13 pm

Hiroshi gave a tired sigh at that. "..All right. It started when I was trying to find her and ran into Jason.." He then proceeded to tell them everything that happened. "..So now we have to look after her, but her mind right now is gone. That's the part that'll take longer to recover."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:41 pm

Taki looked absolutely horrified by what Hiroshi told her, all the time she was holding Sarah close, as if trying to protect her, but the poor girl had been forced to witness all of it "That... Monster... will pay for this." she hisses.

"And there it is... Nixa's breaking point..." the Obliterator growls "She will be more determined to put an end to the Oni overlord then ever..."

As one of the three Spyder Sisters was wandering around Kokyo, seemingly minding her own business, but was most likely on the look out for other Oni, suddenly something emerald green hits her, knocking her off the roof top she had been crawling on "WAHHH!!" she screams as she tries to catch herself.

She lands hard on the ground "Ow... w-what the heck..." she starts, but then something lands hard and heavy in front of her.

Standing to her full six foot height wasThe Huntress "You!" she growls in a hideous, two-toned voice "You are one of the Spyder Sisters, aren't you?" she asks as she clenches a clawed fist "I have a message I want you to deliver..." she snarls as her fist starts to glow with necroplasma!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:52 pm

Hiroshi had to agree. "Don't worry, he will one way or another. I'll be back soon. Take care of Sarah."

He then left, closing the door to head to Hunter HQ so he could request a audience with Abraxus.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:58 pm

As the two were heading towards Hunter HQ, the Obliterator suddenly wraps Hiroshi in his Darkness armor "Danger..!" he snarls.

'help meee! somebody!' a scream could be heard from not too far away a girl, who looked about Taki's age, jumps onto a roof, with the aid of hair that looks like spider legs!

There was also a ball of emerald green energy that goes shooting past her as the Huntress jumps onto the roofs after her "Someone help!" the spider girl screams again as she dodges another necroblast!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum